My Ping in TotalPing.com

Jumat, 24 Juni 2011

1990 oldsmobile toronado trofeo

images Car Covers for 1990 Oldsmobile Toronado Trofeo | StreetPerformance.com 1990 oldsmobile toronado trofeo. Used Black 1990 Oldsmobile
  • Used Black 1990 Oldsmobile



  • browncow
    06-09 09:25 PM
    I have been thinking for a long time to own a gun but due to my H-1B status could'nt own one. My I-140 was approved last year and now I am working on EAD.

    I am wondering if anybody else in a similar situation purchased a gun; I mean after he/she started working using EAD. I tried to research the issue but the law is not clear on the subject.

    YOu stole my profile picture, stop doing that, or you WILL fail.





    wallpaper Used Black 1990 Oldsmobile 1990 oldsmobile toronado trofeo. Used Black 1990 Oldsmobile
  • Used Black 1990 Oldsmobile



  • mchatrvd
    07-31 11:58 AM
    I can understand cases where dates are current. But how they decide on cases which might have "visas available in coming months"? Do they know beforehand the movement of dates for coming months? or does that mean they continue pre-adjudicating cases in an order (probably by Priority Date)?





    1990 oldsmobile toronado trofeo. Oldsmobile Toronado Trofeo
  • Oldsmobile Toronado Trofeo



  • chanduv23
    10-12 06:46 AM
    How long does it take for ppl to make up their mind on a casual get together??

    Come on folks participate in this poll and drop in for the meet. If I can make it to the meet by commuting for almost 2 hrs (one way) what is stopping folks who are working few subways stops away from penn st or GCT :confused:


    Looks like people are forcing themselves to resist. Everyone sees advantage in IVs activities, but actually are far from deciding that they must get active.

    The more you resist, the more USCIS will resist. When you cannot care about yourselves, how can you think the lawmakers and USCIS care about u





    2011 Used Black 1990 Oldsmobile 1990 oldsmobile toronado trofeo. Used Oldsmobile Toronado 1990
  • Used Oldsmobile Toronado 1990



  • foobar2001
    12-31 06:49 AM
    AmitKhare77... apparently, the job title and job responsibilities have to be same as whats on labor until we get GC. otherwise no promotion.


    Actually, I believe that if the promotion is a "natural progression of the job ladder", you can accept it. What you cannot do is change the job ladder completely to a different track.
    Thus, say you filed labor when a software engineer, its ok to be promoted to "Senior Software Engineer. What is not ok is to change tracks to say "Product Manager" or a position as "Sales lead" etc...

    Of course, i'm not a lawyer, but this is what i;ve been told by other folks and lawyers at my company.

    Good luck!



    more...


    1990 oldsmobile toronado trofeo. OLDSMOBILE TORONADO/TROFEO
  • OLDSMOBILE TORONADO/TROFEO



  • ramaonline
    10-25 11:12 PM
    According to the regulations, USCIS errors cannot be considered as valid immigration benefits. Ask your attny to confirm if the approval is not in error and decide what to do next





    1990 oldsmobile toronado trofeo. Picture of 1990 Oldsmobile
  • Picture of 1990 Oldsmobile



  • gc28262
    01-23 01:14 PM
    I hope they do that ..
    Can i apply for 485..with 140 pending? and then switch to EAD after 6 months?

    I will be completing my 9 yrs for H1 in Jan 2010...;)

    I think there is a way you can file 485 when I-140 is pending. One of my friends did that during July Fiasco.

    Check with a lawyer and be prepared for that moment.



    more...


    1990 oldsmobile toronado trofeo. 1990 Oldsmobile Toronado
  • 1990 Oldsmobile Toronado



  • CADude
    05-28 02:37 AM
    GOOD ARTICLE FROM WP.COM EYE OPENING..

    What ever we will do USCIS will never finish Backlog... THIS IS CALLED SCAM. :mad:

    http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/18899687/


    We have to let congress know about this scam.





    2010 Oldsmobile Toronado Trofeo 1990 oldsmobile toronado trofeo. Car Covers for 1990 Oldsmobile Toronado Trofeo | StreetPerformance.com
  • Car Covers for 1990 Oldsmobile Toronado Trofeo | StreetPerformance.com



  • NKR
    02-01 01:59 PM
    Did you or someone you know experience such questions at POE for an advanced parole? Or are you just posing a hypothetical?

    I have recently re-entered on AP and not a single question was asked. Not only that, I was not fingerprinted or photographed at the counter like a visa holder would be. I was taken to the back office where an agent entered information from my AP into the computer, stamped the AP and gave it back to me. No questions asked. Period. This was at the JFK airport in NY.

    Parole is meant to grant entry to resume adjustment of status. Parole is not subject to employment, it is subject to a pending I-485.

    If this is a hypothetical from you, then please shake these imaginations and live in peace and enjoy EAD and AP.

    Too much thinking and too much analysis has caused this community to revert back to H1 lifestyle and they are not using EAD and AP - ONE OF THE MAIN REASONS why we were all so happy due to 485 filing.

    What is the point of having an early 485 filed, if you are not going to use EAD and AP and be at mercy of consulates for restamping and be at mercy of employers who will need to sponsor you to hire you?

    Can we get License renewed using EAD and not having H1?.



    more...


    1990 oldsmobile toronado trofeo. Car Covers for 1990 Oldsmobile Toronado Trofeo | StreetPerformance.com
  • Car Covers for 1990 Oldsmobile Toronado Trofeo | StreetPerformance.com



  • gimme_GC2006
    10-07 01:35 PM
    Nov 2008 bulletin....In My dreams...

    EB2 India, move to Dec 2005 :D:D:D





    hair Used Oldsmobile Toronado 1990 1990 oldsmobile toronado trofeo. 90 91 92 Oldsmobile Toronado
  • 90 91 92 Oldsmobile Toronado



  • sriswam
    06-28 03:21 PM
    I live in Tx..If I file today...would it help if it reaches tommorrow....for PP-I140??...Where is tjhe form for applying PP-I-140...somebody plz answer....



    I believe you can e-file form I-907. I am trying like mad to get the attorney to call me back.
    Does anyone know if there is a problem with the employer directly filing for premium processing bypassing the lawyer?



    more...


    1990 oldsmobile toronado trofeo. Page 2: 1990 Olds
  • Page 2: 1990 Olds



  • morchu
    08-15 07:52 PM
    When you use AC21, you mention a new employer, and that is the employer you "intent" to be employed for an infinite period of time, after getting your GC.


    [QUOTE=Slowhand;147322]

    If you already used AC21 then? how would you explain to IO. I think what matters is your explanation and there should be no reason for denial of citizenship if you are able to explain.

    cheers





    hot OLDSMOBILE TORONADO/TROFEO 1990 oldsmobile toronado trofeo. Used Black 1990 Oldsmobile Toronado Trofeo for sale in Palatine Illinois
  • Used Black 1990 Oldsmobile Toronado Trofeo for sale in Palatine Illinois



  • ondreaming
    01-10 09:29 PM
    Your good fight on the retrogression issue kind of kept us going without giving up. In just a few days what some of you have done with www.immigrationvoice.org is amazing and it truly deserves a lot better than the faint response they have got so far from all of us in this legal black hole. Honestly, I do not care if we are not able to raise 100K dollars for the lobbying efforts for the next immigration bill on February. I don not care if this money is finally lost. It will be money well spent if we all realize that we have to do something instead of waiting years and years and years� Any money is worth the effort regarding our goals, even if our present intention does not succeed. Is worth it!!. Lets move on, hoping for the best� It is worth to try this next immigration bill. Any money spent on this is worth it� Can not you guys see it? More and more years on this black hole!! More years paying our lawyers for H1B renewal, more years for renewal of our driving licenses, more years for our wives to wait, more years for our employers exploiting us� This next immigration bill could be our last chance in many years to get our unfair and sad situation known and probably solved. We would at least raise enough concern about the absurd situation of the legal immigrants� It could be a new Quixote tale, I do not care� A good part of my next paycheck will go to immigrationvoice� Whatever� Keep America growing� America is not just them�. It is all of us� It has always been� It is what America is made of�
    Keep it up�

    Cheers.
    Still on dreaming...



    more...


    house For 1987, The Trofeo luxury 1990 oldsmobile toronado trofeo. 1990 1991 1992 OLDSMOBILE TORONADO TROFEO RADIATOR NIB | eBay
  • 1990 1991 1992 OLDSMOBILE TORONADO TROFEO RADIATOR NIB | eBay



  • akhilmahajan
    08-15 10:55 AM
    Thanks for adding the poll.

    GO IV GO.





    tattoo Picture of 1990 Oldsmobile 1990 oldsmobile toronado trofeo. 1992 Olds Toronado Trofeo
  • 1992 Olds Toronado Trofeo



  • sargon
    03-31 01:25 PM
    Real movement will come in the last 3 months of this financial year (july, aug, sep bulletins).



    more...


    pictures 1990 Oldsmobile Toronado 1990 oldsmobile toronado trofeo. 1991 Oldsmobile Toronado
  • 1991 Oldsmobile Toronado



  • anadimisra
    09-15 03:14 PM
    But this is not the right forum. All I'll say is it's everyone's perception and cannot comment more because I don't know anything else about you. But even you compromised by getting your kids raised in day care. Many people might consider raising there kids fulltime worth millions.

    I am trying to say something about my financial success instead of lifestyle.
    But I have a good lifestyle too. I socialize, have parties all the time, have 2 nice kids and a nice house and a nice family. What else you want in life.
    but after some time, you get bored by these things, you want to go up in your career(I am just maintaining status quo), want to do some other things, for which I need GC.





    dresses Used Black 1990 Oldsmobile Toronado Trofeo for sale in Palatine Illinois 1990 oldsmobile toronado trofeo. 1992 Oldsmobile Toronado
  • 1992 Oldsmobile Toronado



  • legal_alien_007
    07-09 03:30 PM
    I agree. There is no point in this. I am really afrid that we are moving away from core abjective of IV. why we are getting inthis fiasco, there is no value in this

    Please explain why?? We are still working towards our/IV's common objective.. just in a different way...



    more...


    makeup Car Covers for 1990 Oldsmobile Toronado Trofeo | StreetPerformance.com 1990 oldsmobile toronado trofeo. For 1987, The Trofeo luxury
  • For 1987, The Trofeo luxury



  • pcs
    04-15 09:07 AM
    wake up guys.........





    girlfriend 1992 Olds Toronado Trofeo 1990 oldsmobile toronado trofeo. 1992 Oldsmobile Toronado
  • 1992 Oldsmobile Toronado



  • slowwin
    03-23 04:35 PM
    Guys shx, boreal and others,

    stop this mindless ranting... and pontificating....

    The OP wanted an advise, so please give one , constructively. As far as consequences for anyone's actions they will suffer from it. There will be no escape whether in this issue or in any other issue in life.

    I have noticed many posts in the recent past wherein the forum discussions degrade to personal battles real quick. The persons involved feel the need to respond to an irky post by upping the ante. Stop this game of one upmanship....

    peace............., all of you.


    Isnt the goal of Education to make a person a better person, morally and otherwise? Is this what your education got you to? All of your Education (I am assuming you have four MS degrees, two PHd, as you have twice mine, and about 300K salary) is a total waste, if you stick up your head to support someone who does shop-lifting and have no qualms about it ( i have definitely not seen any statement to that effect from the OP, just seeking "immigration" advise). I can only think of a myriad number of reasons why you want to support this guy..maybe you yourself might have sticky hands my friend? Or maybe you are the same guy posting with two IDs and supporting your shop-lifting by such BS? I have no idea and am not interested either.

    Try browsing the anti-immigrant nut websites and try answering their type-casting immigrants by the acts of few, and then you will understand what i am talking about. Till, then, probably, you can take all of your fancy-a** education, fat salary and shove it up!





    hairstyles Page 2: 1990 Olds 1990 oldsmobile toronado trofeo. 1991 Oldsmobile Toronado
  • 1991 Oldsmobile Toronado



  • vrkgali
    02-08 01:38 PM
    When I applied for my labor , Even though , Ad is given for B.S and 7+ years of experience, My employer told me that My labor is applied on Eb3.

    After my labor was cleared, when applying for I-140 , we had to change the attorney.The new attorney applied I-140 in EB2 category.

    when I asked the new attorney about this , she informed me that , since I have got B.S and 10+ years of experience, I am eligible for EB2.

    since I did not get to see the Labor clearance certificate, I dont know on what basis Labor is cleared.

    Now I am confused whether I am in EB2 or EB3.





    siravi
    10-12 05:27 PM
    yes

    see you then.





    bah9422
    08-26 08:13 AM
    I have got renewed my NJ license while my H1 extension was pending. I did it at eatontown location. They asked for original receipt notice. Trenton location also does it. Probably there should be a location in north jersey which accepts the original receipt notice.
    hope this helps.
    thanks



    Tidak ada komentar:

    Posting Komentar