arnet
06-14 05:13 PM
In general, it is based on your priority date i.e. labor filing date. but in some cases, i know few people having 2003 priority date approved but we know that there are many people in 2001 or 2002 are still waiting for approval. so it depends on the USCIS immigration officers who review the application but they approve only when your priority dates are current. name check delay or any RFE may delay the approval including applicant who are from oversubscribed countries has to wait longer.
wallpaper gifs de amor, gif de amor,
pointlesswait
08-01 03:17 PM
just send one thank you card and some flowers..to the senator on behalf of IV!
signed by 20000 forum members....
i dont think calling and thanking him is a good idea!
signed by 20000 forum members....
i dont think calling and thanking him is a good idea!
dcrtrv27
11-13 02:56 PM
Is tehre is any way for PREMIUM PROCESSING for I485 pending case?
In my case PD is current since years the I140 is approved. Backbround check etc is over. Confirmed by various sources that my case JUST needs to be picked up by IO.
I have somebusiness trips coming up. My employer want me to find out the way to get the GC faster that way there wont be any hassle for every year renewal od AP and also EADs. and then appplying VISAs which will expire along with teh AP last date.
Along with me my employer is also fed up now:p.
Our lawyer being stupid; the employer wants me to find out the way to expedite I485. Since it is in last stages I think theer could be quicker way.
I know there is the way WOM but is there any other way?:rolleyes:
In my case PD is current since years the I140 is approved. Backbround check etc is over. Confirmed by various sources that my case JUST needs to be picked up by IO.
I have somebusiness trips coming up. My employer want me to find out the way to get the GC faster that way there wont be any hassle for every year renewal od AP and also EADs. and then appplying VISAs which will expire along with teh AP last date.
Along with me my employer is also fed up now:p.
Our lawyer being stupid; the employer wants me to find out the way to expedite I485. Since it is in last stages I think theer could be quicker way.
I know there is the way WOM but is there any other way?:rolleyes:
2011 de amor y amistad. fotos de
gc_lover
06-08 08:04 AM
On another note, I was surprised that how little support we got from the Indian-American community (if I am wrong in assuming this, then correct me)! Bill Gates supported our cause, Intel supported our cause, Google supported our cause; but the huge number of Indian-American tech entrepreanuers in the US? Organizations like TIE? I am not sure if the IV core team tried to solicit any help from them or not but I thought their support was deafening.
Indian-American have never supported anything, especially if it's related to immigration. Because, for them once they get their GC or Citizenship they are done! They don't support anyone or stand for anything, it's just the way things are with us.
Indian-American have never supported anything, especially if it's related to immigration. Because, for them once they get their GC or Citizenship they are done! They don't support anyone or stand for anything, it's just the way things are with us.
more...
franklin
02-10 10:14 PM
It actually depends what nationality you are, since that CAN mean a huge amount of difference with the speed of getting your greencard through EB3 or EB2.
I'm in a similar situation, and could apply in the EB2 category, if I decided to change my job, however, I do have a good deal of company loyalty so I am reluctant to do that.
If I did that, my EB2 category is current, my EB3 category is retrogressed - but I value my job and quality of life at my current company higher than the risk of moving to another job JUST to get a greencard quicker
You should eligible for Eb2 by default because of your education unless your current job does not need one..
It is nothing to do with the individuals education level, a person with a PhD would qualify for an EB3 only, if that was what the job description stated
I'm in a similar situation, and could apply in the EB2 category, if I decided to change my job, however, I do have a good deal of company loyalty so I am reluctant to do that.
If I did that, my EB2 category is current, my EB3 category is retrogressed - but I value my job and quality of life at my current company higher than the risk of moving to another job JUST to get a greencard quicker
You should eligible for Eb2 by default because of your education unless your current job does not need one..
It is nothing to do with the individuals education level, a person with a PhD would qualify for an EB3 only, if that was what the job description stated

gkdgopi
08-30 05:01 PM
Congratulations! Enjoy the moment.
more...
gc_peshwa
10-11 02:13 AM
Thanx Rajeev!
Pappu
Does IV have a stand on this one?
Pappu
Does IV have a stand on this one?
2010 /La-Vaca-Showin-Amor.gifquot;
ngodisha
08-15 08:35 AM
It should be SKIL and not SKILL as mentioned in the fact sheet. (not being picky but trying to end up with a typo free document).
Will let you know if I find anything more.
Will let you know if I find anything more.
more...

sixburgh
06-28 03:44 PM
I am one of the July 2007 485 filer.
Me and wife have EAD's which we are using right now on I-9's to work.
I have an expired H1 stamp on passport.
Wife too has expired H4 stamp on passport.
I have a valid h1b approval notice until 5/31/2013
Wife too has a valid h4 approval notice until 5/31/2013
I have an AP which is valid for 1 year from today.
I want to visit India for a marriage.
Questions I have:
- While exiting USA, do they take my I-94 ?
- While coming back, if I show my AP, does my H1 status cancels out?
- Given the sad situation of our GC's. but the fact that I have H1 approval, should I simply goto consulate in mumbai, and re-enter on h1? Someone said on this forum that one can have only 1 status, h1 or parole. So if I enter on h1, will that invalidate my Adjustment of status?
- Entering back on h1 stamp, will give me 3 years of least headache, cos I wont have to renew AP every year.
- Entering back on h1, will keep my wife's H4 valid too.
So question is should I enter back on H1 or AP?
Me and wife have EAD's which we are using right now on I-9's to work.
I have an expired H1 stamp on passport.
Wife too has expired H4 stamp on passport.
I have a valid h1b approval notice until 5/31/2013
Wife too has a valid h4 approval notice until 5/31/2013
I have an AP which is valid for 1 year from today.
I want to visit India for a marriage.
Questions I have:
- While exiting USA, do they take my I-94 ?
- While coming back, if I show my AP, does my H1 status cancels out?
- Given the sad situation of our GC's. but the fact that I have H1 approval, should I simply goto consulate in mumbai, and re-enter on h1? Someone said on this forum that one can have only 1 status, h1 or parole. So if I enter on h1, will that invalidate my Adjustment of status?
- Entering back on h1 stamp, will give me 3 years of least headache, cos I wont have to renew AP every year.
- Entering back on h1, will keep my wife's H4 valid too.
So question is should I enter back on H1 or AP?
hair gifs de amor, gif amor, gifs
snathan
04-13 08:19 PM
Hi,
I am Canadian citizen lived in Canada for 9 years. In 2005, I moved to USA on TN visa. Here is my case details.....
Priority Date : Jun-06
Category : EB2
I140 Approved : 08/15/2006
Chargeability : India
Processing Stage : I-485, EAD, AP
I485 Mailed Date : 07/02/2007
My daughter is born in Canada in year 2000.
My quastion is can I use my daughter's birth country for cross chargeability. I know this is not very common, most of the time spouse's country of birth can be used for cross chargeability. But while I was googling I found the defination on the below website....
http://www.visapro.com/Immigration-Dictionary/C1.asp
Cross Chargeability : When a Green Card applicant is subject to a quota waiting list, but is the child or the spouse of persons born in a country with more favorable quota, the applicant may cross charge to the most favorable quota.
I would really appreciate your help.
Thanks
If you can do that....I am sure most of the folks can do their child's chargeability as US and get the GC in matter of months... Anyway check with the attorney and update us...
I am Canadian citizen lived in Canada for 9 years. In 2005, I moved to USA on TN visa. Here is my case details.....
Priority Date : Jun-06
Category : EB2
I140 Approved : 08/15/2006
Chargeability : India
Processing Stage : I-485, EAD, AP
I485 Mailed Date : 07/02/2007
My daughter is born in Canada in year 2000.
My quastion is can I use my daughter's birth country for cross chargeability. I know this is not very common, most of the time spouse's country of birth can be used for cross chargeability. But while I was googling I found the defination on the below website....
http://www.visapro.com/Immigration-Dictionary/C1.asp
Cross Chargeability : When a Green Card applicant is subject to a quota waiting list, but is the child or the spouse of persons born in a country with more favorable quota, the applicant may cross charge to the most favorable quota.
I would really appreciate your help.
Thanks
If you can do that....I am sure most of the folks can do their child's chargeability as US and get the GC in matter of months... Anyway check with the attorney and update us...
more...
file485
09-26 05:13 PM
Hello,
I am in serious trouble. Sometime ago I tried to switch my I-140 from EB3 to EB2. Now I get NOID to deny 140. Something related to prevailing wage (lawyer has actual letter). In my LC the offered wage was OK for EB3 but low for EB2. Lawyer says he'll try to reinstate EB3, but not sure. Has any one of you been able to reinstate EB3 140? Please help...
GCTrouble..
can you give in the exact scenario...I think many-many of us are just is in the hope to use the old EB3 PD to a later EB2 PD and get out of this hell hole..
As much as I know,we must have both EB3 and EB2 140's approved separately and during filing of 485 submit both the approved i140's with the earliest PD..
Anyone who knows about this ..pls comment what is the right way to do this stunt..
I am in serious trouble. Sometime ago I tried to switch my I-140 from EB3 to EB2. Now I get NOID to deny 140. Something related to prevailing wage (lawyer has actual letter). In my LC the offered wage was OK for EB3 but low for EB2. Lawyer says he'll try to reinstate EB3, but not sure. Has any one of you been able to reinstate EB3 140? Please help...
GCTrouble..
can you give in the exact scenario...I think many-many of us are just is in the hope to use the old EB3 PD to a later EB2 PD and get out of this hell hole..
As much as I know,we must have both EB3 and EB2 140's approved separately and during filing of 485 submit both the approved i140's with the earliest PD..
Anyone who knows about this ..pls comment what is the right way to do this stunt..
hot imagenes de amor. fotografias
Michael chertoff
08-19 10:16 AM
Admin/Moderators and other distinguish members,
Can we use this site for networking and socializing with people in similar situation and/or sharing similar vocations....
This would mainly include invitation for a public gathering and encourage others to come forward. Examples of nature of such public gathering:
1. Say people in finance sector meet and exchange thoughts
2. Religious in nature but will not be solicitation.
3. General meeting etc...
What do people in this forum think?
Thanks
Sanjeev
Add Matrimonial too..only for H1b, F1B and any body without GC...
Can we use this site for networking and socializing with people in similar situation and/or sharing similar vocations....
This would mainly include invitation for a public gathering and encourage others to come forward. Examples of nature of such public gathering:
1. Say people in finance sector meet and exchange thoughts
2. Religious in nature but will not be solicitation.
3. General meeting etc...
What do people in this forum think?
Thanks
Sanjeev
Add Matrimonial too..only for H1b, F1B and any body without GC...
more...
house aniversario-amor.gif.
ritwik_ind
11-16 03:17 AM
This is multi-week process ritwik. I wouldn't expect the public poll to go up any sooner than the 18th.
:)
great... Thanks kirupa.
:)
great... Thanks kirupa.
tattoo imagenes de amor
GCard_Dream
04-05 06:18 PM
I guess the only question that remains now is if I beat the clock and am able to file I-485 (assuming everything works out in EB2 case) before the current H1B expires, what would my status be until I receive my EAD. My understanding is that is takes few months for the EAD to be approved but the H1 has long expired. Are you in status or out of status then?
more...
pictures amor.gif
snathan
02-11 01:50 PM
Hi Folks,
What is the fastest and perhaps a little economic way to get documents over to chennai (Tamil Nadu) or Calicut (Kerala) from here in San Jose, ca.
USPS has this service called Express Mail ($27.95) or Priority Mail ($12.95)
I guess USPS is claiming 6-10 days (guess no gurantee) to india.
Other couriers seems to be $70+ (FedEx, UPS, DHL)..
Anyone has had good luck with USPS ? or do you suggest the couriers mentioned above ?
Need to get docs for an interview for parents on Feb 26th in Chennai...
Thanks in Advance for your reply !!
USPS is cheap and best...
There is one more thing even cheaper...
put it in a water tight bottle and throw it to the pacific ocean...and pray it will reach chennai.:D
What is the fastest and perhaps a little economic way to get documents over to chennai (Tamil Nadu) or Calicut (Kerala) from here in San Jose, ca.
USPS has this service called Express Mail ($27.95) or Priority Mail ($12.95)
I guess USPS is claiming 6-10 days (guess no gurantee) to india.
Other couriers seems to be $70+ (FedEx, UPS, DHL)..
Anyone has had good luck with USPS ? or do you suggest the couriers mentioned above ?
Need to get docs for an interview for parents on Feb 26th in Chennai...
Thanks in Advance for your reply !!
USPS is cheap and best...
There is one more thing even cheaper...
put it in a water tight bottle and throw it to the pacific ocean...and pray it will reach chennai.:D
dresses Gifs De Amor

vamsi_poondla
01-18 03:41 PM
Folks...This is not another Motley Fools Newsletter that promises $1 Million for $100 you invest. This is reality.. Something Green you can lay hands on....and spend it for buying your darling son his favorite bike or diamond ear rings for your lovely wife or a new HDTV system to your living room.
Read below and find it yourselves
A) What does it cost for average family of 3 for EAD and AP renewals?
EAD Renewal Fees Form I-765 - $340
AP - Renewal - $305
Document Mailing/Correspondence - $ 30
Photographs cost - $24
------------------------------------------
Total per person - $699
------------------------------------------
For 3 years, $2097/ person
------------------------------------------
For 3 applicants in a family - $6291
------------------------------------------
Driving Fees Renewal 3 times - $120 per family
If you have a foreign-born son/ daughter - add another $915 for the AP Document fees
New I-9 forms to employer and all other mess $10
Time to do all the document prep work for 3 years - at least 4 hours. For consultants 4 hours is something like $250 income.
B) Contrast this with the effort to participate in the IV Campaign..
Time that will take to write these letters - 30 minutes
Stamp and Envelope Cost - $2
Which is better? Red or Green. Do the math yourselves and see the truth.
Finish the letter and post this weekend itself.... Don't give away your hard earned money to some agency which devised a rule when GCs were coming within 8 months of filing I-485. Let us fight and fix such rules..
Campaign Link http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=16506
Tracking Link http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=16595
Read below and find it yourselves
A) What does it cost for average family of 3 for EAD and AP renewals?
EAD Renewal Fees Form I-765 - $340
AP - Renewal - $305
Document Mailing/Correspondence - $ 30
Photographs cost - $24
------------------------------------------
Total per person - $699
------------------------------------------
For 3 years, $2097/ person
------------------------------------------
For 3 applicants in a family - $6291
------------------------------------------
Driving Fees Renewal 3 times - $120 per family
If you have a foreign-born son/ daughter - add another $915 for the AP Document fees
New I-9 forms to employer and all other mess $10
Time to do all the document prep work for 3 years - at least 4 hours. For consultants 4 hours is something like $250 income.
B) Contrast this with the effort to participate in the IV Campaign..
Time that will take to write these letters - 30 minutes
Stamp and Envelope Cost - $2
Which is better? Red or Green. Do the math yourselves and see the truth.
Finish the letter and post this weekend itself.... Don't give away your hard earned money to some agency which devised a rule when GCs were coming within 8 months of filing I-485. Let us fight and fix such rules..
Campaign Link http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=16506
Tracking Link http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=16595
more...
makeup amor fotos
bheemi
08-20 10:52 AM
hi,
i am same as u r case.
u HAVE TO request your attorney or u r self should raise a service request and take infopass to start the processing case..unless u do something about it..they wont apply eb3 PD to EB2 pd autaomatically..they dont ahve any tracking system to do it..
U have to fight for it..and raise service requests etc..
i am same as u r case.
u HAVE TO request your attorney or u r self should raise a service request and take infopass to start the processing case..unless u do something about it..they wont apply eb3 PD to EB2 pd autaomatically..they dont ahve any tracking system to do it..
U have to fight for it..and raise service requests etc..
girlfriend corazones de amor para
tikka
06-25 12:49 PM
IV members have saved all of us a lot of money on attorney phone calls, getting answers to medical test questions and other general questions. Please contribute to IV so that we can keep this effort going. While everybody is busy collecting documents and paperwork for 485, core IV again is doing their personal paperwork and + lobbying.
Please contribute, especially if you are new and never contributed. Please do not be a freeloader and get your questions answered and run away.
Thank you
Please contribute, especially if you are new and never contributed. Please do not be a freeloader and get your questions answered and run away.
Thank you
hairstyles net/orkut/recados/amor/gif

yabadaba
09-26 09:02 PM
Cool down yabadaba. No need to generalise stuff.
There are cases where people who are qualified to be in EB2 were put in EB3 for xyz reasons. To assume that everyone who does a category switch or PD switch or labor substitution is exploiting the system is an incorrect assumption.
OP feels he is in bad shape - the least you can do is to be a nice person and either ignore his post or to give him moral support at the least.
Regarding what my views are about what has pissed you off so much, well, this is not the right thread to talk about it - so I'll keep it to myself.
OP - If you can provide more details about your case, it will be helpful.
what exactly is it then if it is not exploitation of the system? time and time again we have line jumpers which ends up causing problems for the other indians. time and time again we hear the crab story and thats what we have become collectively. if u didnt file in the category you are in for whatever reason, be it that your lawyer thought of playing it safe or whatever...you are in that category now. just wait in line for your turn.
There are cases where people who are qualified to be in EB2 were put in EB3 for xyz reasons. To assume that everyone who does a category switch or PD switch or labor substitution is exploiting the system is an incorrect assumption.
OP feels he is in bad shape - the least you can do is to be a nice person and either ignore his post or to give him moral support at the least.
Regarding what my views are about what has pissed you off so much, well, this is not the right thread to talk about it - so I'll keep it to myself.
OP - If you can provide more details about your case, it will be helpful.
what exactly is it then if it is not exploitation of the system? time and time again we have line jumpers which ends up causing problems for the other indians. time and time again we hear the crab story and thats what we have become collectively. if u didnt file in the category you are in for whatever reason, be it that your lawyer thought of playing it safe or whatever...you are in that category now. just wait in line for your turn.
amitarora74
08-04 11:43 AM
anoopraj2010
you have been waiting for just 1 year. My wife(primary applicant) got her GC exactly 3 years back while i could not be approved due to pending name check. Then the whole thing retrogressed. Have been renewing AP/EAD since then.I know couple of other people in same boat. I think this is more common than you think
you have been waiting for just 1 year. My wife(primary applicant) got her GC exactly 3 years back while i could not be approved due to pending name check. Then the whole thing retrogressed. Have been renewing AP/EAD since then.I know couple of other people in same boat. I think this is more common than you think
arunmohan
07-29 05:39 PM
Did anyone ask about EB3-India backlog?
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar