My Ping in TotalPing.com

Sabtu, 25 Juni 2011

ashton kutcher nose

images Stinky: Ashton wrinkles up ashton kutcher nose. Demi Moore and Ashton Kutcher
  • Demi Moore and Ashton Kutcher



  • prem_goel
    07-31 07:05 PM
    Of the hundreds of thousands of July 07 filers, who paid a mere $325 for their I-485 application, do you think USCIS will devote the time/effort to constantly keep track of the applicant's eligibility of 485 over the next several years???? It will take atleast 4-5 years for several of us to finally get a visa number. Several of us will move/have address changes during these years.

    It took them 2.5 years to process these...imagine the nightmare if they were to try doing subsequent rounds....

    Keep in mind that 485 eligibility is not just tied to employment but also FBI name checks etc. Do you think USCIS will keep on doing name-checks every other year, or issue EVL's every other year if/when they see for instance, an address change?

    Dude...USCIS is already on its way of bragging to the congress that it has pre-adjudicated all these 485 applications. I think if they touch these pre-adjudicated applications, then someone has to answer to someone of what is going on...why haven't you still worked on this? why are you devoting your time to these old 485 applications when there are new ones yet to be processed.

    I think once the application is pre-adjudicated...that's it!! I don't believe USCIS will spend anymore time and resources to these applications again...until a visa number is available from DOS and they apply the number to the pre-adjudicated application....my 2 cents!





    wallpaper Demi Moore and Ashton Kutcher ashton kutcher nose. Ashton Kutcher Sweater
  • Ashton Kutcher Sweater



  • qasleuth
    04-01 09:19 PM
    as of now, there is nothing ..it is just donate, donate and donate.
    we don't even know why we are having new donation campaigns every month ... my favorite color is red ..so start giving me red's for being frank and speaking out the truth

    Zen, simple question: how would you handle something like this without advocacy/group effort ? --> http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=24786&referrerid=15623





    ashton kutcher nose. What is up with Demi#39;s nose?
  • What is up with Demi#39;s nose?



  • ags123
    04-07 04:01 PM
    Thanks Karthik but I am just an MS :)
    But one thin I enjoy is problem solving and this is one of the hardest out there as it is dynamic.

    With Eb3 India the Horizontal spillover methodology kills most hope as there is the large Eb2 India backlog. In 2007(I think) the vertical spillover methodology was followed and Eb3 India got 17000 or so visa numbers. So with Horizontal spillover and no number increase I am sorry to say movement is limited.





    2011 Ashton Kutcher Sweater ashton kutcher nose. Ashton Kutcher is slated
  • Ashton Kutcher is slated



  • DDash
    07-18 10:07 AM
    Hi,

    Here is my situation. I can apply for I-485 since my labor(PD - Mar 05) has cleared and I-140 has been filed.

    But, I have a fiancee and we are getting married in September 2007. She is on H1-B but currently traveling in India.

    We cannot get married before September 2007, so, as far as I understand, I cannot add her into my AOS filing right now. And, as far as I understand they are gonna retrogress the dates to oblivion after August 17, 2007.

    1. So, my question is, would she have to wait until my priority date become current again before she can add herself into my AOS application?

    2. Let's say the answer for question 1 is YES. What happens if due to whatever reason, my I-140 gets approved BEFORE my priority date becomes current, so, in that scenario I wouldn't have been able to apply for her AOS anyway? Then, what are our options?

    3. Let's say the answer for question 1 is NO. Then, is there a special processing I need to do to add her since my priority dates will not be current anytime soon because of the retrogression?

    Please remember, she DOES carry H1-B on her own.

    Thank you,
    gc101.


    Ask her to come back to USA, get married in USA. You have plenty of time to make this happen. Personal reasons aside, you are in a way better situation that most others (including myself). Good luck!



    more...


    ashton kutcher nose. Ashton Kutcher posts pic of
  • Ashton Kutcher posts pic of



  • onemorecame
    01-15 03:51 PM
    Did you start your own company now?
    what is diff between llc and s-corp and which one is good to start?





    ashton kutcher nose. Ashton Kutcher
  • Ashton Kutcher



  • inspectorfox
    08-27 04:11 PM
    Apply on the date your 6 months are left. Use the couple of months before that to follow up with your employer and Lawyer and get all paperwork done and application packet ready. If lawyer or the employer is slow, then one needs to push them since ultimately you are going to be affected and nobody else.

    The onus is on the H1B worker to be diligent and not leave everything to the last few months. DMV is only following the rules. Maybe some of them are not aware of the rules. The issue of not getting license despite H1B approvals, and H4s not getting DL is something one can take up as an issue with media and authorities. But just because the person did not bother to get the H1B extended until the last moment cannot be an excuse for relief when we approach the authorities.


    In some situations you would want to delay filing of your H1 extension.
    I did exactly this as my I140 has been delayed in background check since October 2006. I did not want to rush with filing my H1 extension as I could benefit from getting a 3 year extension instead of 1. Unfortunately USCIS never took a decision on my I-140 case till date even after I upgraded to premium processing in June. I filed for my H1B extension in regular processing on the very last day hoping I would see a I140 approval.



    more...


    ashton kutcher nose. Ashton Kutcher twitter
  • Ashton Kutcher twitter



  • 12samanta
    07-22 09:19 AM
    Yesterday i sent letters by mail to OH 2 senators and 1 representative.





    2010 What is up with Demi#39;s nose? ashton kutcher nose. Stinky: Ashton wrinkles up
  • Stinky: Ashton wrinkles up



  • needGCcool
    07-25 12:44 PM
    Yes, I called them and they said the process would generally take 30-40 days. They said, keep checking if your checks have cashed... I read in 1 message board some one posted that checks are cashed on Thursday............so tomorrow is a Thursday :D

    Any body called NSC reg. the fate of July 2 filers !!!!



    more...


    ashton kutcher nose. KIESCHE vs ASHTON KUTCHER:
  • KIESCHE vs ASHTON KUTCHER:



  • alkg
    09-24 11:52 AM
    Horses are more lucky than experienced and educated skilled people.

    Atleast their(horses) bill got passed...............





    hair Ashton Kutcher is slated ashton kutcher nose. Kutcher#39;s debut but after
  • Kutcher#39;s debut but after



  • rsharma
    10-11 12:53 PM
    Who the hell r U kidding? By calling urself "BharatPremi" u r making a BIG fool of urself. If u r really a patriotic Indian why the hell did u apply for ur GC? Just work for those 6 H1B yrs and get the hell out of this country. Dont make a fool of urself and others by saying things like "at this moment" hez a citizen of another country blah blah blah...I know a few friends who just love India and would wanna go back after earning dollars for those 6 yrs H1B lets u work for. I appreciate such ppl...not ppl like u who try to "show off" that they r citizens of another country by shouting slogans and at the same time apply for permanent residencies with other countries...SHAME ON U PPL! U r a disgrace not only to US but to India and to the whole world as well.

    Dear Friend, I respect your thought process of trying to stay in US but do Prem ( Love in Hindi) to another country. But forgive me friend, I cannot do so. I speak what I do. The day I filed my application for permanent residenship in US (which is a way to become US citizen), I gave my heart to US. I believe that if tomorrow we are given a chance to become US citizen, many of us ( maybe not 100%) will grab the opportunity and take oath for aligience to US. Immidiately all the so called love they are showing now for their own country will vaporate in a day or in a second.

    Friend, you have sited leagal reasons and directed me to the US Supreme court. I am not sure if you had already asked US Spereme court or whther you are a learned lawyer of US legal system. If not I would suggest instead of directing me to ask the Supreme count you can do this favor of asking and verifing this matter.

    Also my friend you took the liberty to comment about my ethics and had commented that I have sold my soul. I guess you did not read my comment clearly. I had only congratulated Our President on winning the graet Nobel Peace prize and had written that me and my family is greatly pleased at his winning the prize. Dear friend do you know how many members of my family are US citizen. So if I say our President it includes me , my wife and my whole family (including my in laws and my siblings).

    From your posts it appears that you think of yourself as highly educated, I belive you are :D. I ihink as highly educated we should read clearfully before calling names to others.

    My apologies to the starter of this thead that this thread has been hijacked for mud slugling and calling names. Athough I belive I have not written anything bad about anyone, but this people hijacked this thread after my congratulatory comments to our President. I share the blame for this thread being hijacked. So this will be my last post on this thread.

    Before I end, I am very pleaseed to see that there are still many of us who has the courage to call a spade a spade and point out the hypocrats. Hats off to them.

    Going by a idom I had heard when I was young - When an elephant goes lots of dogs bark, but the elephant still goes on. Abiding this idiom I shall continue to sing praise of USA and respect our presiden Mr Obama.

    May God bless all of us.
    May God bless USA.



    more...


    ashton kutcher nose. that Ashton Kutcher has
  • that Ashton Kutcher has



  • vinerva
    08-27 05:07 PM
    Guys,
    I think all of us EB2 ( including yours truly) are guilty of too much analysis paralysis of EB2 visa no.s for the remainfer of FY 08. With today's post by a lawyer on DOS communication to USCIS to stop allocating visa numbers to India/China till OCT 1 , 08, it is clear that USCIS will never get its act straight unless we are completely united and press on for a major drive to senators to pass the visa recapture bill ( regardless of EB2 and EB3) . So let us start flooding the senators inbox, voicemail and email with letters urging them to pass the recapture bill. To that extent I request all of you double your efforts. The next session of senate, which starts next month, is a short session and we should act NOW. otherwise nothing will happen until late next year.





    hot Ashton Kutcher posts pic of ashton kutcher nose. ashton kutcher demi moore
  • ashton kutcher demi moore



  • GC08
    09-22 11:14 AM
    Incase anyone is interested the Sept 21 receipting update is now published:

    http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/menuitem.5af9bb95919f35e66f614176543f6d1a/?vgnextoid=ace7ec20cfbd4110VgnVCM1000004718190aRCR D

    Not that it does much good since it doesn't really mean much..

    Didn't want to start a new thread for this.

    We know it does not mean anything and may even simply be lies, we still anxiously wait for it, hoping miracles happen, day after day, week after week, year after year... :-)



    more...


    house maybe if you break your nose ashton kutcher nose. ashton kutcher underwear photos. ashton kutcher re igion
  • ashton kutcher underwear photos. ashton kutcher re igion



  • shimul99
    10-25 03:54 PM
    No vkkkk, I'm not playing. What some people are saying is logic and what i'm saying is the fact. You seems new in this form. But i think most of the people here are serious and try share their sufferings, free help from freinds (virtual).

    Anyway, My lawyer used the PERM. right after i received my Labor (may 2006) I had to renew my H1b which took 6 months (regular processing). After i received my renewal I sent my I-140 application. I didn't even bother to use the premium processing for my i140 because the i485 was not current that time, instead it way way back as a EB3. anyway, you know the rest of the story.....



    You signature shows like

    Labor approved May 06
    I-140 Applied Feb 8, 2007 (Approved Sep 18, 2007)
    I-485 Applied Jun 29,2007...Received Receipt on July 31, 2007
    Status - Pending


    but how it is possible
    I-140 Applied Feb 8, 2007 (Approved Sep 18, 2007).
    currently 140 processing dates around Nov/dec-06.

    Are you trying to play with people feelings?





    tattoo Ashton Kutcher ashton kutcher nose. Stinky: Ashton wrinkles up his
  • Stinky: Ashton wrinkles up his



  • sanju_dba
    09-27 09:57 AM
    We ( myself and my wife ) applied at Texas Service Center , Dallas Lockbox.

    - Appiled on Jul 7th
    - mine approved on Sep 10th
    - wife's approval on Sep 16th

    After like
    50days - spoke to National service center ( No help )
    56 days - wrote an email to the POBox printed on the receipt notice ,explaining about my situation that i have already purchased tickets and need to travel on Oct 8th . Consider this factor under financial loss and expedite, added 4 photos , 2 each., invoice from travel agent, and attached receipt notice copy. ( not sure if that helped ).
    later that day - I booked infopass appointment
    next day - I saw SLUD on my case.
    Sep 10th - I got text ( from the USCIS online profile ) noting approval,
    next day - called NSC and asked why my wife's case is not approved yet, they said they will process individually , and it takes upto 30days to receive the AP copy.
    but after 3days i got the physical approval. For my disappointment they didnot processed my wife's case along with mine.( we sent together ).
    Then we called NSC explaining,but this time i could tell mine was approved and her is still pending and explained to expedite based on financial loss. she accepted it and sent a notice to local office, but also alerted us its discretionary.
    On Sep 16 we got approval text message for my wife too.
    after 3 days we got the physical copy for my wife, also got the letter in a different envelop about the "Acceptance of expedite process " ( well it was no use, but thats how their systems are inlined ) :eek:
    Out of curiosity we were tracking other AP receipt notices ( by altering last few numbers of ours and they showed same receipt dated ) online in case status window. it showed one applicants approval was done and the adjoining applicant was kept pending for few days. after we got my wife's text message, we searched again those other APs and surprisingly all those got approved as well.
    My recommendation to others in hurry ,if they crossed 50days , try taking info pass , talk to NSC . just donot leave it at its pace.



    more...


    pictures Ashton Kutcher twitter ashton kutcher nose. Ashton, who is somehow
  • Ashton, who is somehow



  • gc28262
    02-15 04:30 PM
    Dude, just because you don't see the word "some" in my post, don't tell me that i am generalizing.

    I do make a clear distinction between good players and bad apples. If you cannot understand, let me know I will put it in simple words!!! Doh!!!

    I don't see that "some" word either in the title or the content of the thread. The point is you are trying to color all companies in the bad light for your own satisfaction. I guess you work for one of the direct companies.

    Coming to the point, be more sensible when you post new threads and messages on the forum. Please refer to the following thread for posting guidelines.

    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=21847

    Let us keep IV as I and V ( for everyone)





    dresses ashton kutcher demi moore ashton kutcher nose. Ashton Kutcher#39;s romantic
  • Ashton Kutcher#39;s romantic



  • NJ31may02
    01-12 12:48 PM
    I contributed $100 thru' paypal just now.

    Thanks all for your support.



    more...


    makeup KIESCHE vs ASHTON KUTCHER: ashton kutcher nose. maybe if you break your nose
  • maybe if you break your nose



  • pappu
    10-12 06:10 PM
    Tell me
    good response. we are all in this together and need to work together in order to get things done. IV is not just IV core but each and every member. each member should try to do something positive in order to help IV in whatever way theycan. - contributing money, help increase members, contact their local lawmakers and also contacting media. we need to raise awareness andevery small positive action done by an iv member helps in the overall scheme of things.





    girlfriend Stinky: Ashton wrinkles up his ashton kutcher nose. Ashton Kutcher To Testify Over
  • Ashton Kutcher To Testify Over



  • plassey
    08-25 12:12 PM
    And they say why Albert Pinto "Plassey" is an angry man?

    My current H1 is expiring soon. My 3 year H1 extension is pending. I had receipt notice but NJ DMV at Wayne refused to accept that. My current License is valid only till the middle of the next month.
    Any body in the same boat? What shall I do?





    hairstyles that Ashton Kutcher has ashton kutcher nose. Ashton Kutcher #39;recovering
  • Ashton Kutcher #39;recovering



  • GCBy3000
    04-15 07:44 PM
    May be even 5 would help at this moment.


    Also I would suggest to show the data as below in the contribution sign up page where the people would get an idea before contributing.

    $100 Contribution / per month -- xxx members
    $50 Contribution / per month -- yyy members
    $20 Contribution / per month -- zzz members
    $10 Contribution / per month -- xx members
    $5 Contribution / per month -- x members


    This would help the new members to grasp the idea about the strength of the forum and would also give a ball park figure on which range they should go.

    Can we lower minimum recurring amount to $10 a month? I can request some of my colleagues to contribute a recurring amount of $10 a month. We can probably get more ppl to join more lower limits.





    indiandude
    10-19 03:55 PM
    Hi,

    Is it possible to apply for both PIO and Indian visa simultaneously. My problem is that my son born in US has to go to India in 60days. If I apply for PIO and if it will not come in 4 weeks is it possible to apply for Indian visa and then go to India on Indian visa ?

    Thanks !





    dixie
    11-18 03:51 AM
    I think there are plenty of people who always planned to go back .. the GC /USC was just a career advancement tool for these people. In fact, a survey of US returnees to India after 2000 shows that the majority (around 60%) were USCs/ GC holders, which is clearly an indication that the relocation was by choice rather than any immigration issues.

    There are many factors which make the adjustment/re-starting issues bearable : In many cases, the country you will go back to will be a much improved place from the one you left.Besides, many of us immigrated not because we were desperate to get out of our home country; but rather because at that particular point in our careers going abroad was the best way forward. After close to decade's worth of experience in USA, many find that the best way forward now is to go back to your home country .. thats becoming more and more common with globalization. And finally, many of us have family issues like taking care of aged parents which either makes the re-location inevitable or in some cases may coincide with career goals.

    Personally, i think returning to one's home country solely because of retrogression is not advisable and has the potential to cause lots of frustration and disappointment.


    I just wanted to get this discussion back on track of ppl wanting to be able rise up a little, let their wives work and feel the freedom to make a decision to go back.

    Let me restart the discussion. I know we are all frustrated to the extent that we want to pack up and leave but we have invested too much time to do that. But let's assume things start moving and we get our GC's in a year or so. Having spent so many years waiting to "settle" would you be willing to unsettle your life again and start over in a country that you left more than a decade ago.

    Note that I am not doubting anyone's intention or disrespecting any entry. Just wondering if its the frustation talking or there are ppl who would actually leave?



    Tidak ada komentar:

    Posting Komentar