My Ping in TotalPing.com

Sabtu, 25 Juni 2011

autumn wallpapers

images Autumn Wallpaper by autumn wallpapers. I chose another wallpapers
  • I chose another wallpapers



  • Project_A
    02-15 08:24 AM
    Project_A - Were you able to file eb2 and got approval after completing online MS ? Also how does uscis treat online MS compared to full time MS for eb2 approval ?

    I also have 3 year degree+1 year PG+ 20 years progressive experience. how can i get approval under eb2 ? I heard that uscis is now stricly looking for 4 year degree for all eb2 approvals.

    No, we do not have any suitable open positions to file under EB2. There is no difference between online /fulltime; in fact even fulltime students are allowed to take online lectures (for example if they are sick and could not attend). It is actually recorded live and posted to the university website. I have a 4 year BS degree so I can�t comment on 3 yr deg.





    wallpaper I chose another wallpapers autumn wallpapers. Free Turning Autumn Wallpapers
  • Free Turning Autumn Wallpapers



  • gc_on_demand
    01-14 10:01 AM
    Yes I am looking at the thread. I am expecting a very good forward movement(At least to 2007 Dec) in EB2 India category in the coming months.
    If you see the Visa bulletin Archive for the last three years during April - Jul range theres a sharp jump in Priority dates(more than a year and more) for EB2 category. This happened during vertical fall out (This doesnt include last year because last year its horizontal fall out). So this year I am expecting the cut off dates will move at least two years ahead for EB2 India because of the horizontal fall out. For Eb3 I am not expecting any big change unless theres some immigration reform in the new OBAMA government.

    Hello VDLRAO

    dates will move till May / June 2007 allowing USCIS plenty of files to consume quota. Making date till Dec 2007 will open gates for people who didnot file during July 2007.





    autumn wallpapers. in this autumn wallpaper.
  • in this autumn wallpaper.



  • punjabi
    03-09 11:39 AM
    How disappointing!


    Visa Bulletin For April 2011 (http://travel.state.gov/visa/bulletin/bulletin_5368.html)

    EMPLOYMENT-BASED PREFERENCES
    ...
    ...

    Further retrogressions cannot be ruled out should demand continue at the current levels for some categories and countries.





    2011 Free Turning Autumn Wallpapers autumn wallpapers. free autumn desktop wallpaper.
  • free autumn desktop wallpaper.



  • PlainSpeak
    04-19 07:23 PM
    Obama did not lie

    But Obama said CHANGE !!!

    And now that is all that is left in my Pocket



    more...


    autumn wallpapers. Autumn 2007 Wallpaper from
  • Autumn 2007 Wallpaper from



  • rkay
    06-03 12:56 PM
    Are you crazy. Why are you deviating.

    If you know basic english look at the thread completely.

    Nobody talked bad about your winner.

    What is so great about your post. What I found most meaningful was the first post on this thread. As for english competency, we have been watching your english skills on this thread. Let us know if you have any more surprises.





    autumn wallpapers. autumn-wallpapers Free
  • autumn-wallpapers Free



  • sai
    04-03 01:12 PM
    Below is a better thread to look into :)

    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=467



    more...


    autumn wallpapers. images of Autumn Wallpapers autumn wallpapers. free autumn computer
  • images of Autumn Wallpapers autumn wallpapers. free autumn computer



  • coolvigo
    07-09 01:18 PM
    FOlks,
    All those who have not send the flowers....please do so.....
    Aaj nahin uthogey toh kab uthogey....

    JUST DO IT !!!!





    2010 in this autumn wallpaper. autumn wallpapers. Autumn Wallpaper by
  • Autumn Wallpaper by



  • reddog
    06-12 05:37 PM
    Are you kidding me?
    What does your lawyer say about it?

    Does your lawyer know that your wife supports you?

    If the person you committed the Violence on, is not ready to accept it, how are they even offering you battery?

    If you did beat her, were there any witnesses? And do not respond to this question in positive.

    There is definitely something missing here. You are either not saying the complete truth, OR your wife is not supporting you, OR you are suspecting that she will testify against you.




    DA offered:
    Keep on DV battery charge, no jail time, 52 weeks anger control class, 3 yr probation.



    more...


    autumn wallpapers. Free Turning Autumn Wallpapers
  • Free Turning Autumn Wallpapers



  • walking_dude
    12-12 10:42 AM
    Larry King will cover us if his CNN buddy Lou Dobbs lets him !

    I have watched it a couple of time, though not a regular. No chance of getting there unless you are celeb fresh out of rehab and/or facing midlife crisis, divorce etc., or a US political bigwig.

    We are none of the above.

    Looks like we need to catch hold �Larry King�. If we can project our Green Card issue through 'Larry King', then it would easily catch US National attention.

    Can some one throw ideas on this please?.





    hair free autumn desktop wallpaper. autumn wallpapers. 2011 Desktop Wallpaper. autumn
  • 2011 Desktop Wallpaper. autumn



  • syzygy
    06-15 07:34 PM
    This confirms unless we get major reform for addressing backlog, all this idea of making 485 current is eyewash and nothing but trap for exorting money out of legal immigrants every year to pay for USCIS funding.

    Immigration Agency Mired In Inefficiency (http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showpost.php?p=72776&postcount=1208) By Spencer S. Hsu (http://projects.washingtonpost.com/staff/email/spencer+s.+hsu/) Washington Post Staff Writer, May 28, 2007



    more...


    autumn wallpapers. autumn collage Wallpaper,
  • autumn collage Wallpaper,



  • ianlock
    06-14 04:39 PM
    I opted for the CP option as well. My I-140 was approved in Oct 06 and thats when my attorney received the package for Consular processing from NVC.
    Although my PD is not current yet, my lawyer asked me to pay the fees so that they can send the packet back to NVC. I am not sure what to do as my PD is not current yet.


    How the hell did you get packet 3 from the NVC before you PD was current.??

    I didnt think that was possable?





    hot Autumn 2007 Wallpaper from autumn wallpapers. Free Autumn Wallpapers - Enjoy
  • Free Autumn Wallpapers - Enjoy



  • nrk
    08-11 01:01 PM
    PD = Date on which your labor application received.

    My 140 says it is the date on which my labor application received. i believe it is the case with all.

    Please contact USCIS to get that corrected.

    Can some one clarify if the PD is based on the day labor application was received or the day it was approved?

    My I140 states it as the day it was approved.



    more...


    house 50 Autumn Wallpapers autumn wallpapers. In this autumn wallpaper a
  • In this autumn wallpaper a



  • mksusa
    12-19 05:25 PM
    My wife's EAD was applied on July 30th. She didnot recieve her EAD for 90 days, hence we took a infopass appointment and went to the local office on 92 nd day. They have informed us that they had sent a RFE on 88th day of filing and we need to wait for another 90 days after we send a response to the RFE.

    Strangely the RFE that she got is for Birth Certificate which is not a required document for EAD.

    I did not read anywhere that 90day count starts from the day when a response to the RFE is sent.





    tattoo autumn-wallpapers Free autumn wallpapers. Autumn Scene Wallpapers
  • Autumn Scene Wallpapers



  • desi3933
    06-18 03:11 PM
    My wife's H4 expires on Oct 1, 2007......We plan to file our I-485 by July 16, 2007.......I am sure it will take atleast 90 days to get her EAD.....whats her status between Oct1,2007 till the time EAD gets approved?......Will she be in valid status during that period?

    She will be in AOS Pending status after Oct 1st, 2007 due to pending I-485 application. EAD does not provide any status.

    What is your status? I assume H1-B. You can file for H1 and H4 extensions.

    Please check and verify details with your attorney/lawyer. This is NOT a legal advice.

    ----------------------------------
    Permanent Resident since May 2002



    more...


    pictures images of Autumn Wallpapers autumn wallpapers. free autumn computer autumn wallpapers. autumn wallpaper by sa-cool
  • autumn wallpaper by sa-cool



  • pappu
    11-08 12:39 PM
    Its good that we have a democratic majority in congress. we also now have work cutout for us to contact new lawmakers. getting more members and members willing to work for local chapters is important at this time. we need to work with renewed vigour now and finish our task. pls help with increasing membership and join your state level chapter threads. I see only very few members have posted their interest. we need interest from each member in order to succeed. I am sure we will succeed. The good times are ahead of us but we need to take advantage of it.





    dresses Free Autumn Wallpapers - Enjoy autumn wallpapers. Tags: wallpaper, autumn, fall,
  • Tags: wallpaper, autumn, fall,



  • pappu
    02-10 04:53 PM
    252

    Target 1000



    more...


    makeup Free Turning Autumn Wallpapers autumn wallpapers. 50 Autumn Wallpapers
  • 50 Autumn Wallpapers



  • pamith
    08-11 04:33 AM
    If the site is for Pederson Immigration Law Group, P.C, why does the website URL says

    www. usvisainfo. com

    Pederson Immigration Law Group, P.C. - Home (http://www.usvisainfo.com/)

    I'm not sure if Pederson Immigration Law Group is a real law firm. Anybody know this firm or worked with them. Lets wait for real bulletin.





    girlfriend Autumn Scene Wallpapers autumn wallpapers. Autumn Wallpapers (HQ)
  • Autumn Wallpapers (HQ)



  • sdrblr
    08-28 04:05 PM
    I have traveled out of the country 4 times since my last and only FP on 10/4/07. I had LUD on 10/4/ 07 because of this and have not heard anything from USCIS. I hope they still have my file somewhere in their warehouse.

    The latest rumor is they opened a new warehouse in Guantanamo Bay :) after BO decided to close it for detainees.





    hairstyles autumn collage Wallpaper, autumn wallpapers. Colorful Autumn
  • Colorful Autumn



  • oliTwist
    11-17 04:46 PM
    My god! Check this out!
    http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2008/11/16/MNSL145QF5.DTL

    What do you think about this? Is this something related to this discussion?





    LostInGCProcess
    07-14 01:02 PM
    I did refered earlier in this forum ,about KIRAN SATHAYE AGENCY (http://www.givemeinsurance.com) , a desi agent deals with Farmers Insurance in Texas only.
    I got mine and my wife insurance with him for $15 a month covering 250K Term Life insurance ( We are on H1 )
    Check for any Farmers agents in your area.

    Good luck.

    Do you get anything in return after the Term? Or is it gone?





    bigboy007
    05-28 02:48 PM
    CAdude , Your efforts greatly appreciated. But how come 100,000 Applicants are being applied again for New merit system ? Is it becoz they are looking for all current Labor petetions being not approved ? as current legislation says I140's pending or approved as of May 21 2007 continue in current system . Please advice.



    Tidak ada komentar:

    Posting Komentar