
waitingforgc
06-05 09:37 PM
I applied for my H-1 extension in mid April and my current H-1 is valid till mid August. After reading about the waiting times in the posts above I am wondering what happens if I don't get the approval until mid August. Will I be out of status ?
Thanks
Thanks
wallpaper mw motorcycle wallpaper
Bobby Digital
October 21st, 2005, 11:25 PM
Has this group of talented people ever got together and met each other in person? I would love to meet all of this talent in person!!! Swap ideas and show off our best. Any ideas??
masti_Gai
10-25 12:22 PM
am waitin since May thrid week. :(
am not gonna give them a single penny
its almost five and half months
lemme see how long they will take to take a decision on ma case.:confused:
not worth spendin ma hard earned money when my PD isn't current.:rolleyes:
am not gonna give them a single penny
its almost five and half months
lemme see how long they will take to take a decision on ma case.:confused:
not worth spendin ma hard earned money when my PD isn't current.:rolleyes:
2011 Suzuki GSXR750

vxg
03-17 04:52 PM
Insurance did not pay for mine and my wife however my employer reimbursed me.
If your primary physician "advises" you to go through the "same" tests then insurance companies will have to pay.
If your primary physician "advises" you to go through the "same" tests then insurance companies will have to pay.
more...

looivy
05-21 10:31 AM
Hi All,
Last year, my company's lawyer had filed EAD and AP for me. This year, the lawyer is giving me an option to file it myself or pay additional 500 dollars for her to file.
What all supporting documents would I need from my lawyer to file EAD and AP this year. Do I need a copy of pending I-485, approved labor and approved I-140? Any insight would be helpful.
Also, any guidelines on filling EAD and AP online would be helpful. How do you submit supporting material if you e-file?
Thanks.
Last year, my company's lawyer had filed EAD and AP for me. This year, the lawyer is giving me an option to file it myself or pay additional 500 dollars for her to file.
What all supporting documents would I need from my lawyer to file EAD and AP this year. Do I need a copy of pending I-485, approved labor and approved I-140? Any insight would be helpful.
Also, any guidelines on filling EAD and AP online would be helpful. How do you submit supporting material if you e-file?
Thanks.

paskal
10-23 02:35 PM
pretty please..
can't say no to that!
really iv members- no one should have to beg for a couple of hours of your time. this affects us all. it's really a small request- a booth at a diwali mela...now that is hardly the worst thing you could do with your life and time. please don't reduce your leaders to this.
can't say no to that!
really iv members- no one should have to beg for a couple of hours of your time. this affects us all. it's really a small request- a booth at a diwali mela...now that is hardly the worst thing you could do with your life and time. please don't reduce your leaders to this.
more...
extra_mint
05-16 01:31 PM
PD June 12, 2006 NSC
Waiting for my spouse's GC (dependent)
I got mine (primary) over the weekend. Any one else in same boat ?
Me and my spouse didn't applied together, I added her in 2008.
Waiting for my spouse's GC (dependent)
I got mine (primary) over the weekend. Any one else in same boat ?
Me and my spouse didn't applied together, I added her in 2008.
2010 BMW Motorrad Motorcycles
sanju
03-23 11:54 PM
Here is someone. Following is quoted from some other thread.
Thanks! Can I speak with the Washington Post reporter? I have a lot to say on this issue. Just give me that chance.
.
Thanks! Can I speak with the Washington Post reporter? I have a lot to say on this issue. Just give me that chance.
.
more...

amits
12-18 10:38 PM
Hi All,
Me and my wife are traveling to India. We are going for visa re-stamping (consular processing).
Based on the information provided below, can you provide lists of forms/docs that we're supposed to carry with us when we visit the consulate for stamping?
THANKS IN ADVANCE!
- Amit
My visa:
- I entered on H1B. Then I had to change employer so visa was transfered (And they extended it for another 2.5years). So now I have a H1B visa which is valid till June 2009, and passport with expired H1B stamp.
- With the new employer - I've an approved PERM. I140 is pending. I485 is filed. EAD received. Do I need to take approval notices and/or receipt notices of any/all of these stages?
My Wife's visa:
- she entered on H4. Now she has a H1B visa which is valid up 2010, and passport with expired H4 stamp.
Is she required to take approval notices and/or receipt notices of i485.. or my PERM or i140?
Me and my wife are traveling to India. We are going for visa re-stamping (consular processing).
Based on the information provided below, can you provide lists of forms/docs that we're supposed to carry with us when we visit the consulate for stamping?
THANKS IN ADVANCE!
- Amit
My visa:
- I entered on H1B. Then I had to change employer so visa was transfered (And they extended it for another 2.5years). So now I have a H1B visa which is valid till June 2009, and passport with expired H1B stamp.
- With the new employer - I've an approved PERM. I140 is pending. I485 is filed. EAD received. Do I need to take approval notices and/or receipt notices of any/all of these stages?
My Wife's visa:
- she entered on H4. Now she has a H1B visa which is valid up 2010, and passport with expired H4 stamp.
Is she required to take approval notices and/or receipt notices of i485.. or my PERM or i140?
hair Labels: BMW Bikes

eager_immi
07-16 02:39 PM
yup they came first in the nascar race last year
Hello,
Is the Nebraska Service Center fast or is there any other center that is fast. I am filing 140 and 485 together so kindly advice. Also, I would be getting married in 5 months in India and my Wife would come with me after that. Can I include her after she comes here? Is there anything that I would be aware off. Please advice. Thanks!
Hello,
Is the Nebraska Service Center fast or is there any other center that is fast. I am filing 140 and 485 together so kindly advice. Also, I would be getting married in 5 months in India and my Wife would come with me after that. Can I include her after she comes here? Is there anything that I would be aware off. Please advice. Thanks!
more...
baburob2
05-25 05:59 PM
genearlly you could have it renewed 1 year before.
hot mw sports ikes
desi3933
02-23 11:03 AM
Hi
We are in AOS pending status. I am on EAD.
After seeing the economy I am planning to send my wife to India. She is pregnant (2 months). Now I have job and in future if I get into any trouble with project Etc.. I need to pay the medical insurance and will have lot of financial issues.
How difficult is to bring new infant to US from India while our AOS is pending and apply 485. (Visitor visa Etc..)
Any suggestions.
Thanks
Since you are not on H1 visa status anymore, child can not get H-4 visa to enter into USA. Your child must get immigrant visa as follow-to-join. Immigrant visa can be issued only when your PD is current. You will need to file I-824 with USCIS. (Link for I-824 (http://www.uscis.gov/files/form/I-824.pdf))
________________________
Not legal advice.
US citizen of Indian origin
We are in AOS pending status. I am on EAD.
After seeing the economy I am planning to send my wife to India. She is pregnant (2 months). Now I have job and in future if I get into any trouble with project Etc.. I need to pay the medical insurance and will have lot of financial issues.
How difficult is to bring new infant to US from India while our AOS is pending and apply 485. (Visitor visa Etc..)
Any suggestions.
Thanks
Since you are not on H1 visa status anymore, child can not get H-4 visa to enter into USA. Your child must get immigrant visa as follow-to-join. Immigrant visa can be issued only when your PD is current. You will need to file I-824 with USCIS. (Link for I-824 (http://www.uscis.gov/files/form/I-824.pdf))
________________________
Not legal advice.
US citizen of Indian origin
more...
house BMW S 1000 RR Bike Wallpapers
anuh1
03-24 02:21 PM
I am also in the same boat. i have applied for PWD on second week of Feb but still waiting. it looks like it is taking around 6 to 7 months just for applying labor and after that approval will be one more year assuming no RFE.
tattoo BMW Bikes,Dirt Bikes,Super

MetteBB
05-11 01:48 PM
Here's the new pear...
only little adjustments
only little adjustments
more...
pictures BMW HP2 Sport, KTM 690 SMC/690
arindamb
03-17 12:47 PM
We had to go through the same situation. If you have registered for online notifications then you will get an email about the RFE. The actual letter reaches the lawyer around 7 days after the RFE was generated. So you have enough time to complete the medical tests once you get the RFE email and then submit the response immediately when you get the letter.
The only thing is that USCIS sends back the original medical form along with the letter and asks the doctor to update that form.
Hope this helps.
The only thing is that USCIS sends back the original medical form along with the letter and asks the doctor to update that form.
Hope this helps.
dresses Bmw Motorcycle Pictures Bmw
supers789
06-19 09:04 PM
I have EB2 i-140 approved with PD Dec. 05. I am planning to change the employer.. was just waiting to see if CIR gonna help.. but looks like its not. If I change job now, I will have to do labor, i140 once again!! might be able to maintain PD. .. my question is... I believe that in Octo. 06, new quota for GC will be available. What are the guesses that the PD will become current (at least for Eb2 India) in Octo 06?? Some educated guesses are highly appreciated.
more...
makeup 2010 BMW HP2 Sport Wallpaper
jnraajan
08-18 11:15 PM
We all appreciate your frustrations. But by posting information like these in a highly popular site like IV, you are only bringing unwanted attention to news like these. Hope you understand.
girlfriend BMW Bikes Wallpapers
meridiani.planum
10-12 08:25 PM
This can easily be defeated if challenged in a court of law.
All these are effect of lobbying from Merck.
lawsuit?? oh come on. This is for a CDC recommended vaccine which might help prevent cancer!!
To my mind this is the ONLY fees that we are paying which really means something useful to us... After paying thousands of dollars in fees to USCIS (H1/485/EAD/AP), hundreds to DoS (visa stampings), and sponsoring multiple trips to Hawaii for my lawyer (his fees would make you faint) this is finally a fee that actually does something useful to the applicant, and I would gladly pay this for my family members.
All these are effect of lobbying from Merck.
lawsuit?? oh come on. This is for a CDC recommended vaccine which might help prevent cancer!!
To my mind this is the ONLY fees that we are paying which really means something useful to us... After paying thousands of dollars in fees to USCIS (H1/485/EAD/AP), hundreds to DoS (visa stampings), and sponsoring multiple trips to Hawaii for my lawyer (his fees would make you faint) this is finally a fee that actually does something useful to the applicant, and I would gladly pay this for my family members.
hairstyles BMW Bikes hot pics and photos

Munna Bhai
01-18 12:38 PM
Last time there was a recession (2001/2002), INS denied a lot of employment based immigrant petitions because they asked companies why they could not hire American programmers who were laid off. This happened people I personally know from reputed companies such as Sun Microsystems. I don't mean to sound negative, but do you think this will happen again? After being in the queue for so many years, the possibility is real.
They can't deny anyone who has filed I-485 because you have already crossed labor + I-140. Yes, they will ask for latest financial report for ability of pay etc. I do know that lot of company stopped processing of GC during that time.
Why the hell they don't stop H1bs rather than targetting people who already filed GC.
They can't deny anyone who has filed I-485 because you have already crossed labor + I-140. Yes, they will ask for latest financial report for ability of pay etc. I do know that lot of company stopped processing of GC during that time.
Why the hell they don't stop H1bs rather than targetting people who already filed GC.
neeidd
11-09 06:06 PM
Hi ,
I am planning to use AP for re-enter to USA. Could someone please let me know the list the documents that I should carry ?
Thanks
I am planning to use AP for re-enter to USA. Could someone please let me know the list the documents that I should carry ?
Thanks
GCchakravyuh
07-13 08:58 AM
i guess you can just file for renewal of H4. few days before expiry.. say on Sep 1st.
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar