GC092003
10-09 04:41 PM
Thank you all for the advise. I used Photo shop to adjust required size and pixels. As I shrunk to less than 62.5kb, it won't 240 x 320.. became smaller. anyway, I could send it...
again, thank you for your help.
again, thank you for your help.
wallpaper cars coloring pages for boys.
lahiribaba
02-12 02:08 AM
When I had posted a similar concept a few months back in this site I was ridiculed and called a madman...but now I see appreciation from the same people about a similar idea.
Well no bitter feeling about this but just wanted to highlight the fact that Indians in general offer the most resistance to a new idea specially if it comes from someone of their own.
We get what we deserve..:)
Well no bitter feeling about this but just wanted to highlight the fact that Indians in general offer the most resistance to a new idea specially if it comes from someone of their own.
We get what we deserve..:)
aniltatikonda
02-08 04:39 PM
This yr for H1B's whoever applies from more than one employer then his application will not be considered in the random pick.
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=16188
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=16188
2011 Cars Fun Kit (Disney/Pixar
GreenMe
01-21 01:47 PM
My wife and I work for Consulting firm. We both had to travel to India for Visa Stamping.
My wife appeared on 4th Dec 2010. The Consular asked all regular work questions to her and then issued her a blue 221(g) form asking for additional documents from employer. The documents asked were Employer tax returns, each state tax returns, employee list with their salaries and position.
My wife went to Mumbai Consulate again on 17th Jan with all additional documents. To our surprise she was interviewed same day by the same Consular and issued a visa. Typically in the past, the consulate would take the paper and would ask the candidate to wait for the email from consulate.
I appeared for my Visa interview on 23rd Dec and was issued yellow 22(g) form without checking any of my documents. I was asked how I am working on 7th year of my H1 and then issued a yellow form to verify my details. I was told to wait for email from consulate. Luckily I received email on 3rd business day. Typically these cases take anywhere from1 to 3 months.
At VFS center I met 3 more people who received yellow 221(g) and got reply from consulate with 2-3 business days.
My observation is that the Mumbai consulate was issuing 221(g)s to many folks. And this is not just limited to IT consultants but also affects Fulltime non-IT folks too. One of my friend from Manufacturing received yellow 221(g) last month but got email from consulate after 10 business days.
So to conclude, I think Mumbai consulate is issuing these 221(g)s a lot but at the same time the turn around time is also quick.
My wife appeared on 4th Dec 2010. The Consular asked all regular work questions to her and then issued her a blue 221(g) form asking for additional documents from employer. The documents asked were Employer tax returns, each state tax returns, employee list with their salaries and position.
My wife went to Mumbai Consulate again on 17th Jan with all additional documents. To our surprise she was interviewed same day by the same Consular and issued a visa. Typically in the past, the consulate would take the paper and would ask the candidate to wait for the email from consulate.
I appeared for my Visa interview on 23rd Dec and was issued yellow 22(g) form without checking any of my documents. I was asked how I am working on 7th year of my H1 and then issued a yellow form to verify my details. I was told to wait for email from consulate. Luckily I received email on 3rd business day. Typically these cases take anywhere from1 to 3 months.
At VFS center I met 3 more people who received yellow 221(g) and got reply from consulate with 2-3 business days.
My observation is that the Mumbai consulate was issuing 221(g)s to many folks. And this is not just limited to IT consultants but also affects Fulltime non-IT folks too. One of my friend from Manufacturing received yellow 221(g) last month but got email from consulate after 10 business days.
So to conclude, I think Mumbai consulate is issuing these 221(g)s a lot but at the same time the turn around time is also quick.
more...
anilsal
09-14 10:52 PM
When AP is approved, you get 3 copies. I went twice on intl trips and each time they took a copy. I am left with 1 copy of the AP.
Now I need to go on one last intl trip (I have applied for renewal). I just have one copy of AP with me.
How does it work? Will the officer just stamp the AP and make a copy?
Now I need to go on one last intl trip (I have applied for renewal). I just have one copy of AP with me.
How does it work? Will the officer just stamp the AP and make a copy?
Hello_Hello
08-29 02:20 PM
That's not correct....USCIS/DOS did not allocate full quota to EB-3 India last year, despite it being the most retrogressed category in the system. They kept the dates conservatively retrogressed hence not allowing USIC to issue green cards to allowable limit. On the other hand they issued more than allowable quota to Korea. They are going to under allocate EB-3 India in the current fiscal too..extremely shameful!!! There is no point in moving the PD if they cannot process the PD's who are current. This is what is happenning now in USCIS. I would rather they move it by small amounts and process those who are current than give false hope to people!
more...

prom2
10-30 12:54 PM
Update:
My lawyer just received AP docs.
nviren: usually they go to lawyer address (as per other users).
Good luck.
My lawyer just received AP docs.
nviren: usually they go to lawyer address (as per other users).
Good luck.
2010 pixar cars movie poster.
chanduv23
11-02 10:24 AM
Indians and other skilled workers in US will face the axe if they do not do anything for themselves.
Have you joined a State Chapter? Please do so now
Have you joined a State Chapter? Please do so now
more...
Maverick1
08-13 11:25 AM
If you were born in the USA, there is no way to reject US Citizenship. Even after you take up Indian passport and citizenship, you can come anytime to the USA flash your birth certificate and then get a US Passport.
Did you mean , "you can't loose the citizenship for ever , and get it back if you want to" ? One can renounce the citizenship (of USA) if they wish to.
Did you mean , "you can't loose the citizenship for ever , and get it back if you want to" ? One can renounce the citizenship (of USA) if they wish to.
hair coloring pages for girls
riva2005
11-16 05:58 PM
That is exactly what the senate has been doing. And the House too.
Naming post offices, designating and recognizing festivals, naming courthouses and writing checks to run the government.
1. Immigration Reform: cant do.
2. Ending the war : cant do.
3. Reducing healthcare costs, reforming healthcare: cant do.
4. Upcoming social security deficit : cant do.
5. Budget deficits reduction : cant do.
Next week, senate is going to do following things:
1. Pass a resolution stating that it is the sense of the senate that sky is usually blue in color but on cloudier days, it tends to be green.
2. Pass a resolution that water is wet and fire is hot.
3. Pass a resolution that the building of Capitol is White is color, December is the last month of the year and the White House is also white in color.
4. Take a break, eat peanut-butter and jelly sandwich, play in swings outside the senate building and then take a little afternoon nap. A little fight between Democrats and Republicans on getting equal time on swings and equal time with possession of soccer ball and baseball bat.
5. Afternoon post-nap, easy-going session, name a few more post offices, praise the troops, criticize the war, praise the troops again, criticize the war again.
6. Pass a resolution of Holi, Bhai-Dooj, Kadwa-Chowth etc.
Naming post offices, designating and recognizing festivals, naming courthouses and writing checks to run the government.
1. Immigration Reform: cant do.
2. Ending the war : cant do.
3. Reducing healthcare costs, reforming healthcare: cant do.
4. Upcoming social security deficit : cant do.
5. Budget deficits reduction : cant do.
Next week, senate is going to do following things:
1. Pass a resolution stating that it is the sense of the senate that sky is usually blue in color but on cloudier days, it tends to be green.
2. Pass a resolution that water is wet and fire is hot.
3. Pass a resolution that the building of Capitol is White is color, December is the last month of the year and the White House is also white in color.
4. Take a break, eat peanut-butter and jelly sandwich, play in swings outside the senate building and then take a little afternoon nap. A little fight between Democrats and Republicans on getting equal time on swings and equal time with possession of soccer ball and baseball bat.
5. Afternoon post-nap, easy-going session, name a few more post offices, praise the troops, criticize the war, praise the troops again, criticize the war again.
6. Pass a resolution of Holi, Bhai-Dooj, Kadwa-Chowth etc.
more...
jotv
11-04 03:54 PM
i did through google but i cant found actually. please respond who knows.thank you in advance.
hot Printable Cars Movie Coloring
needlotsofluck
08-02 11:53 PM
It is a mess.. The USCIS site says it will accept old versions of the forms (765 and 131), and they have clearly stated in their FAQs that applicants who were eligible to file under the July bulletin can file 765 and 131 using the previous versions of the forms and at old fees ($ 180 and $ 170). However, the previous versions of the forms are not available at the USCIS website.. I am filling up my forms today, and I had to dig up the old forms on Google. (Not that the new forms are any different in the information to be filled.. I just wanted to make sure the checks and mailing addresses are correct as per the old forms). Anyway, even in the old forms, for I-765, it says, if say you are from PA, send the forms to TX. In the 485 form (previous version), it says if you are EB, mail it to NE. Switch back (OK, now we are confused) back to I-765 and somewhere at the bottom, it says, in effect "Dash it all! If you've already filed I-485, just send the form to the service center to which you sent your I-485!"
So I'm planning to send it to NE service center tomorrow.. If it is all a big mistake, I'm hoping someone will let me know before tomorrow afternoon..
If old forms are used, then the instruction stated in the old form should be followed. Since in your case, your I-485 was sent to NE, then 765 and 131 should also be sent to NE. I will also do the same since I will use old forms. Regardless, seek an attorney to verify. I am still waiting for my receipt (though, it is ok to file without it) and will file my forms a week before Aug.17. Who knows what this INS people will decide again by that time. Good luck to us.
So I'm planning to send it to NE service center tomorrow.. If it is all a big mistake, I'm hoping someone will let me know before tomorrow afternoon..
If old forms are used, then the instruction stated in the old form should be followed. Since in your case, your I-485 was sent to NE, then 765 and 131 should also be sent to NE. I will also do the same since I will use old forms. Regardless, seek an attorney to verify. I am still waiting for my receipt (though, it is ok to file without it) and will file my forms a week before Aug.17. Who knows what this INS people will decide again by that time. Good luck to us.
more...
house disney cars movie coloring
conchshell
07-29 04:39 PM
CIS Ombudsman's 2008 Annual Report: Your Questions and Comments" Tuesday, July 29, 3 pm EST - New 07/14/2008
Is any one would like to join this !
I was wondering if there is any update available from this meeting?
Is any one would like to join this !
I was wondering if there is any update available from this meeting?
tattoo Printable Cars Movie Coloring
navin80
06-20 09:30 AM
I am in a similar situation. But my employer previous employer says he would file for 485 only if I return to my old company.
so, If I need to go back to him,
1. Do I need to transfer my H1B back to the old company. My 797 expires in Nov'08
so, If I need to go back to him,
1. Do I need to transfer my H1B back to the old company. My 797 expires in Nov'08
more...
pictures april ( 49). pixar cars movie

arunsarun
05-23 11:00 AM
Got it approved for 3 yrs (L1A to H1B)....... still couldnt believe that i won the lottery.
dresses printable coloring pages of
jonty_11
07-11 06:21 PM
Congresswoman Zoe Lofgren (D-CA), chair of the House Immigration Subcommittee, sent Secretary Chertoff a list of questions and a request for documents from USCIS to get to the bottom of the whole Visa Bulletin fiasco. The letter is very interesting not just because it puts a heck of a lot of pressure on DHS right now, but also because Lofgren's folks imply from the questions that USCIS was short circuiting established security clearance procedures to "pre-request" visa numbers from DOS. If it turns out full security clearances were not carried out, USCIS will either need to say that they had the legal justification (which would be a public relations disaster for the agency) or that they intended to complete the checks after the fact (which would be a direct violation of their own regulations). The only way to avoid answering the questions and to make this go away would be to eat crow and start working the case July cases.
http://blogs.ilw.com/gregsiskind/
Download letter_to_chertoff_re_visa_bulletin_issues_july_9_ 2007.pdf
What I dont understnad is that if they skipped security clearances on AOS applications to use up numbers..how does it imply taht they would have to eat crow and accept July application...Logic doesnt explain this,
They have alrady made teh blunder of skipping sec clearances...What they can now request is to go back and correct that mistake and ask that any and all applications in July be rejected so that they can do sec clearance on the ones they already used up/approved..
Does that make sense.?
http://blogs.ilw.com/gregsiskind/
Download letter_to_chertoff_re_visa_bulletin_issues_july_9_ 2007.pdf
What I dont understnad is that if they skipped security clearances on AOS applications to use up numbers..how does it imply taht they would have to eat crow and accept July application...Logic doesnt explain this,
They have alrady made teh blunder of skipping sec clearances...What they can now request is to go back and correct that mistake and ask that any and all applications in July be rejected so that they can do sec clearance on the ones they already used up/approved..
Does that make sense.?
more...
makeup movie coloring pages cars
anilsal
01-14 08:39 AM
once the file has been assigned to an officer and the dates are current? I am just curious.
Just the file being assigned to an officer does not mean adjudication soon.:)
Just the file being assigned to an officer does not mean adjudication soon.:)
girlfriend cars movie coloring pages
vasired
08-15 03:14 PM
485 RD:6/29
485 ND:7/25
FP ND: 8/8
FP Date:9/4
485 ND:7/25
FP ND: 8/8
FP Date:9/4
hairstyles Disney Cars 3D Place Mats [Set
santb1975
12-10 08:17 AM
For question 2 - you just have to put a reminder for yourself and make a contribution of 10$ every month to donations at immigrationvoice.org. May be this can be done on par with the rent/ mortgage/ credit card bill/car payment that happens every month
Hello-
1) Is it possible to allow minimum ONE TIME contributions like $10?
2) Is it possible to allow minimum RECURRING contributions like $10?
When I am talking to my friends, we felt that the above things increase the
Contributions. We are also thinking that it is easy to ask friends to contribute if there are no limits on the contributions.
If I am correct there are more than 25,000 Members. If there are 10% of active members and each contribute $10 we get another $25000 that is required for the Bill.
My Contributions:
$50 Recurring Contributions from Nov 07.
Contributed $100 for the DC Rally.
$25 to the local Northern California Chapter in Oct 07.
Contributed to AILF $100 during the July visa bulletin time.
Hello-
1) Is it possible to allow minimum ONE TIME contributions like $10?
2) Is it possible to allow minimum RECURRING contributions like $10?
When I am talking to my friends, we felt that the above things increase the
Contributions. We are also thinking that it is easy to ask friends to contribute if there are no limits on the contributions.
If I am correct there are more than 25,000 Members. If there are 10% of active members and each contribute $10 we get another $25000 that is required for the Bill.
My Contributions:
$50 Recurring Contributions from Nov 07.
Contributed $100 for the DC Rally.
$25 to the local Northern California Chapter in Oct 07.
Contributed to AILF $100 during the July visa bulletin time.
theMan
05-24 01:04 PM
Only last week I saw an article that said something to the effect that " Want US GC, get Masters". At that time, we all laughed at how these reports are compiled and brushed them off as tabloids.
Unfortunately , this time IV has got the right message and the publicity, but how will an average reader decide which article is saying the truth. People will understand/interpret the news the way their minds wants it to be , regardless of what the absolute truth is.
Regardless , a step in the positive direction for us
Unfortunately , this time IV has got the right message and the publicity, but how will an average reader decide which article is saying the truth. People will understand/interpret the news the way their minds wants it to be , regardless of what the absolute truth is.
Regardless , a step in the positive direction for us
a_dips_1999
06-16 05:39 PM
Hi,
I applied for my Perm on March 11, 2008. I haven't heard back from DOL yet. Can my employer send a letter to the congress man to enquire about this case. Is there a format for such a letter.
any help/feed back is appreciated
thank you
Dips
I applied for my Perm on March 11, 2008. I haven't heard back from DOL yet. Can my employer send a letter to the congress man to enquire about this case. Is there a format for such a letter.
any help/feed back is appreciated
thank you
Dips
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar