My Ping in TotalPing.com

Minggu, 26 Juni 2011

characters from alice in wonderland

images Alice in Wonderland at Antony characters from alice in wonderland. disney characters Alice+in
  • disney characters Alice+in



  • lazycis
    08-15 02:06 PM
    The USCIS is required by regulations to issue a temporary EAD if they cannot process extension in 90 days. They, however, do not issue temporary EAD anymore in violation of the regulations. So if more than 90 days passed and you are still waiting, take an infopass and request IO to call service center where EAD is pending and request to follow procedures outlined in the USCIS memo
    http://www.uscis.gov/files/pressrelease/ElimI688B_081806R.pdf
    (print the memo and take with you). Do not leave until they do that, request to talk to supervisor if IO refuses.

    Upon receipt of Form I-765 requesting an interim EAD, local field offices are required to perform the following tasks:
    • CLAIMS Verification
    o Underlying application remains pending
    o Determine if RFE has been issued, thus tolling the 90-day adjudicative requirement
    o Form I-765 remains unadjudicated
    o Biometrics have been captured—if not, refer to ASC
    • Contact NBC or Service Center to initiate EAD production—either Interim or Non-Interim
    • Provide Notice to applicant acknowledging status inquiry.

    Even if EAD expired, you can continue working up to 180 days and be covered by INA 245(k) (i.e. your GC is not affected). Employer may be sanctioned, however. Employer may ask you to take an unpaid leave also.





    wallpaper disney characters Alice+in characters from alice in wonderland. Some of the characters that
  • Some of the characters that



  • gauravsh
    03-29 12:15 AM
    Guys MY PD is feb 2008. I am recently watching vias bulletins. I am in EB2.
    Based on my watching previous visa bulletions ( after sep 2008) I dont see that it makes major difference if you file in EB3 or EB2.
    Both are backloged very much and sincearly I dont hope inspite on being in EB2, I will get EAD or GC till 2015.

    What are your thoughts, is it worth filing in EB2?





    characters from alice in wonderland. Alice in Wonderland.
  • Alice in Wonderland.



  • sparklinks
    07-21 10:13 PM
    Are we done Voting? If not please do it now

    Can you add 2 votes to it, my friends submitted on July 2nd.





    2011 Some of the characters that characters from alice in wonderland. Alice in wonderland movie list
  • Alice in wonderland movie list



  • yawl
    07-09 11:56 AM
    Just send mine. Nice to know it is getting some attentions



    more...


    characters from alice in wonderland. ALICE IN WONDERLAND
  • ALICE IN WONDERLAND



  • mjdup
    03-01 09:37 AM
    Made my second contribution last week.

    Some of my utility bills and credit card companies did mistakes and overcharged me so all that credit coming back to me is on its way to IV !

    Please $100 is not a lot folks, we definitely are not on minimum wage - look at the illegal immigrant forums, they are on minimum wages and they seem to be pitching more !

    We can do this ! I just think about the core team in DC spending time and money for everyone so the least we can do is open our wallet, please, please, please !!





    characters from alice in wonderland. Alice in Wonderland.
  • Alice in Wonderland.



  • Humhongekamyab
    06-10 02:16 PM
    Bumb ^^^^

    mnq1979 you have posted your question is the wrong thread and you might not get any response here since this thread is about gun ownership; ppl who are not interested in the gun ownership topic will not visit this thread.



    more...


    characters from alice in wonderland. Alice In Wonderland (peep
  • Alice In Wonderland (peep



  • dionysus
    07-10 12:50 AM
    CIS director is saying that he has made arrangements to pass on the flowers set to CIS office to the US war-wounded soldiers.

    I think we should start a blood donation campaign to impress upon him that aspiring immigrants will not be found lacking in caring for the US army soldiers.

    Any thoughts?





    2010 Alice in Wonderland. characters from alice in wonderland. Alice in Wonderland at Antony
  • Alice in Wonderland at Antony



  • gcisadawg
    01-21 11:41 PM
    I agree with most of the posts here ..there have been lot of ideas but everyone needs to be more serious ...IV core has to come up with a new campaign. ultimately the question is do we wait for something to happen or do we try for make things happen ..
    "my idea was to come up with a letter campaign Thanking USCIS for the massive delays and wastage of visas which has prevented many hard working immigrants from buying a house at peak values"
    it does not matter if you are a homeowner or not ..just participate (USCIS is not going to double check) ..there will be awareness that USCIS is broken just like Brown's FEMA (the person who was in charge during katrina fiasco)...and maybe USCIS will come out with facts. ofcourse some backlash is to be expected since we waited for too long and now we are in recession !! (also Obama is not going to do anything on his own so soon as he has major major problems to solve first)
    ofcourse Core has to endorse such a campaign ..if someone has better idea ..please share ..don't be an idiot and offer only criticism to other people's idea unless u have something better !!
    at the very least ..let us think and maybe everyone should come up with ideas ..and in the end let us have a poll and choose one campaign idea and go with it ..needless to say at the same time ..every member should try to spread word about the campaign and get atleast 5 new IV members (just like Amway networking)

    albertpinto,

    I agree with your idea. But time might not be ripe. I'm not sure how we can get attention for legal immigration when the economy is so bad. This is like a downtime. We can use this time to strengthen IV as an organization. We need to prepare for war (activism) when there is peace (downtime). I agree with Pappu, we need to spread the word of IV as much as possible. I've to go beyond my friend's circle as most of them have a GC in hand! :D

    Regards,
    GCisaDawg



    more...


    characters from alice in wonderland. Alice returns to Wonderland
  • Alice returns to Wonderland



  • rick_rajvanshi
    08-13 06:49 PM
    http://blogs.ilw.com/gregsiskind/files/ead_guideline.pdf

    Read the second last question





    hair Alice in wonderland movie list characters from alice in wonderland. ALICE IN WONDERLAND CHARACTERS
  • ALICE IN WONDERLAND CHARACTERS



  • hemya
    07-16 09:08 AM
    I have just sent it to Senator. George Voinvoich (R-OH) and Senator. Sherrod Brown (D-OH)

    I guess we are in the same area!!!:)



    more...


    characters from alice in wonderland. wonderland characters th,
  • wonderland characters th,



  • willwin
    06-12 01:55 PM
    Outlook is very very grim without a bill from what I understand. EB3 India is going to be in a hole and EB3 PDs that are 2006 and later have a really long wait time ahead that they are not imagining. We are all hopeful by nature and look forward to visa bulletins with a positive attitude but such PD folks may be disappointed month after month for several years. For EB2 India it is important to know number of ported cases. EB3ROW folks also need to worry now. Their journey may not be that smooth due to spillover rules and high demand. We need to get data via FOIA to make a better guesstimate. Without such data we will hear various theories, predictions and interpretations from various websites and blogs that may not be always true.

    You definitely have better resources to know things but I hate to disagree on what you said.

    You said, it is going to be tough for EB2 I (and i guess C too). You also said EB3 ROW need to worry as well. Obviously, per you, EB3 I and C are out of question. so where are the 140K numbers going to go next year???

    Are you saying that EB1 and EB2 ROW are going to consume 140 K minus restricted quoto of retrogressed countries? It is hard to believe.





    hot ALICE IN WONDERLAND characters from alice in wonderland. IMDb gt; Alice in Wonderland
  • IMDb gt; Alice in Wonderland



  • moosh
    05-18 12:59 AM
    Hi
    how long will take this process in canada and how much we have to pay for this part? my lawyer told me each person $380 USD.



    more...


    house Alice in Wonderland: See also: Disney Characters Mickey Mouse amp; Friends characters from alice in wonderland. Alice in Wonderland
  • Alice in Wonderland



  • krishnam70
    03-16 08:24 PM
    Gurus,
    Need your valuable advice on this serious issue. Involved in shoplifting case, got arrested and plead guilty. Served the community service, and paid fine. Got the �Court Disposition Document� which states that I am all clear. My status is I-485 pending and have EAD, AP documents.
    1. Is it safe to travel to India and come back on AP?
    2. What are the possible chances that visa officer may not let me into the USA?
    3. Do I need to carry any letters from my criminal attorney explaining the situation?
    4. Any one in similar situation, please update me on this?
    5. Please list of documents I need to carry during my travel

    Please reply and post your valuable opinions/suggestions/advices.

    Appreciate all your inputs.

    Have a nice day!!!

    Thank you,
    Sahaayam.

    You should be ok. Just in case , carry all your documents including the disposition with you.

    - cheers
    kris





    tattoo Alice in Wonderland. characters from alice in wonderland. characters wonderland Hole
  • characters wonderland Hole



  • mariner5555
    05-13 02:56 PM
    Based on what?

    EB1 is more qualified than other categories and is seen as someone who is in a better position to contribute to the national welfare of the country. EB3 is the least qualified of the three and is also the most likely candidate to displace an American.

    And you think America should throttle the flow on qualified EB1 and be more generous with EB3?

    EB2 is different however. Most EB2 are people who were EB3 earlier (like myself). For such people, there is a provision to upgrade to EB2 through interfiling - as option that is being heavily used even as we speak. So where is the problem? I am talking about a person (like 485mbe - the one who has posted next to yr post) who has a PD of 2001 ..I am not saying that they should give Eb2's quota to EB3 ..but they should try to pull the category that is worst affected..or atleast give EB3 something ..
    my question to you is ..say in the year 2010, would u support a situation where all categories are current or at 1 year difference ...while a particular category (eb3 I in this case) is at 2001 ??.. even if you do ..my feeling is that USCIS will try to pull EB3 - I (if something like above happens)..but then they are just a govt agency ..and in the end they are similar to govt agency in India ..only difference is that maybe little better
    can I force them to do something just --No. can I pray for it -- maybe ..should I be ready for it (i.e. Eb3 - still in 2001 - 2002) - definitely !!
    actually Eb3 - I should try and see something positive from this (I know it is difficult) ..maybe this long queue may motivate them to work harder or to get additional certifications (as I do ..) ...also, in my case, this delay in GC ..prevented me from buying a house when the prices were at peak ..(there is no doubt ..that had I got GC in 2006 ,..then I would have rushed to buy a house at inflated prices --far away from the city)



    more...


    pictures Alice In Wonderland (peep characters from alice in wonderland. as characters from Alice
  • as characters from Alice



  • knowDOL
    05-12 12:42 PM
    A month is a good time, but who will leave one month's pay for nothing knowing that it will have bad affect on US congressman and politics and will act negatively on any provisions that are being planned in CIR. And on top of it most of us are single income family's because of the so called H4 status being continues for decades. :--) with no hope and sight for EAD.





    dresses IMDb gt; Alice in Wonderland characters from alice in wonderland. ALICE IN WONDERLAND CHARACTERS
  • ALICE IN WONDERLAND CHARACTERS



  • PD073102VA
    01-17 06:07 PM
    Just contributed again...will keep on contributing little by little until we get our rights!

    Thanks team for taking the initiative and working so hard for everyone.



    more...


    makeup Alice returns to Wonderland characters from alice in wonderland. Alice in Wonderland: See also: Disney Characters Mickey Mouse amp; Friends
  • Alice in Wonderland: See also: Disney Characters Mickey Mouse amp; Friends



  • confu
    10-06 11:11 AM
    I second this. It will take 1 more year for USCIS just to come out of 2001 for EB3 I unless 5882 passes!

    I kind of agree with you. Hope USCIS starts moving faster on applications at-least after that 1 year time frame.





    girlfriend characters wonderland Hole characters from alice in wonderland. Alice; White Rabbit; The Queen
  • Alice; White Rabbit; The Queen



  • aadimanav
    08-27 04:01 PM
    A small BUMP for BIG expectation. :)





    hairstyles wonderland characters th, characters from alice in wonderland. from Alice in Wonderland
  • from Alice in Wonderland



  • shreekhand
    08-25 01:01 PM
    I only meant if you have the native country license already or if you can get it remotely. Leaving the US for the express purpose of getting you native country license would be an overkill...as you would agree :)

    Unfortunately, I can't leave the US for the following reasons
    a) AOS pending
    b) H1 expiring soon
    c) Won't get any vacation time as just joined a new job.





    shimul99
    10-23 09:27 PM
    Hello ,
    We got the EB3 part but still dont know about your PD...when was your Labor Applied?

    feb 06





    belmontboy
    03-19 04:44 PM
    Ye...we all see your moral standard here.


    You reputation has gone up because you are supporting a shoplifter over hook...? wow. Support sex offenders, rapist and drug addict and kidnappers... you would get even more reputation.

    Each of our past has its own dark stories buried somewhere.
    Who are we to decide whats wrong and what right? are we that "good" to say that OP is "bad"??
    Have we lived a honest and sincere life?? we should ask these questions to ourselves before weilding knife at OP.
    Give the OP guy a break. He is expressing remorse for what happened [again i am not getting into the discussion of whether he is innocent or criminal here].
    But do remember that all "shoplifters" are not criminals. Some go through misunderstanding process and get convicted. So without understanding what exactly happened, don't start judging people.

    OP: you are showing remorse, you are one step closer to forgiveness from god.
    Regarding immigration issues, please consult a criminal immigration attorney [they do case analysis and give you memo kind of thing that describes whether you case falls into CMT or not, and whether you are admissible or not]



    Tidak ada komentar:

    Posting Komentar