My Ping in TotalPing.com

Sabtu, 11 Juni 2011

charlene tilton married

images and Charlene Tilton. charlene tilton married. Charlene Tilton,
  • Charlene Tilton,



  • abhisam
    07-09 12:22 PM
    If you don't get your EAD renewal card you should stop working. Because it is illegal.

    I understand that and have no problem in taking a gap for few days. So all I need to do is ask my employer not to pay me for the period? Will that be enough for uscis and IRA?





    wallpaper Charlene Tilton, charlene tilton married. Charlene Tilton (Lucy
  • Charlene Tilton (Lucy



  • Ann Ruben
    04-17 12:32 PM
    Yes, absolutely.





    charlene tilton married. and Lucy (Charlene Tilton)
  • and Lucy (Charlene Tilton)



  • raysaikat
    05-07 09:27 AM
    I am holding J-1 student visa (academic training) from 8/2007 and will be expired on 7/31/2010, sponsor by U of Colorado. I am working as a postdoc for a project funded by NIH until 2013 at VCU. My advisor want to change my visa category from J-1 student to J-1 scholar, sponsor by VCU, to continue the project.

    According to an international advisor at VCU where I am applying J-1 scholar, I cannot change from J-1 student to J-1 scholar due to 12-month bar:

    [Time spent in the United States in any J status (including J-2 status) during the 12-month period preceding the prospective professor or research scholar's program begin date may affect the alien's eligibility for participation as a Professor or Research Scholar.

    22 C.F.R. � 62.20(d)(2) establishes what is referred to as the "12-month bar." The general proposition of the 12-month bar is that an alien is not eligible to begin an exchange program as a Professor or Research Scholar based on a DS-2019 issued "to begin a new program" if he or she was physically present in any J status (including J-2 status) for "all or part of" the "twelve month period immediately preceding the date of program commencement set forth on his or her Form DS-2019." ]

    But according to an international advisor at University of Colorado (my current sponsor for J1 student) that the 12-month bar is not applicable for me due to exception:
    [(A) J-1 transfers. The 12 month bar is not applicable to those who will begin a program by transferring to a new program sponsor under the transfer procedures of 22 C.F.R. � 62.42 ;
    22 C.F.R. � 62.20(d)(2)(i) ]

    Who is right? What should I do? :confused:

    I appreciate any help !!!

    Looks like the determining point is whether it is a "transfer" of a "new program". Since you are going from "student" to "post-doc", the safer interpretation is that it is a "new program". But you may try to argue that it a "transfer". Read the corresponding CFR's -- they are reasonably clear (google will give you the texts). For instance, this is what is "transfer":

    TITLE 22--FOREIGN RELATIONS

    CHAPTER V--UNITED STATES INFORMATION AGENCY

    PART 514--EXCHANGE VISITOR PROGRAM--Table of Contents

    Subpart C--Status of Exchange Visitors

    Sec. 514.42 Transfer of program.

    (a) Program sponsors may, pursuant to the provisions set forth in
    this section, permit an exchange visitor to transfer from one designated
    program to another designated program.
    (b) The responsible officer of the program to which the exchange
    visitor is transferring:
    (1) Shall verify the exchange visitor's visa status and program
    eligibility;
    (2) Execute the Form IAP-66; and
    (3) Secure the written release of the current sponsor.
    (c) Upon return of the completed Form IAP-66, the responsible
    officer of the program to which the exchange visitor has transferred
    shall provide:
    (1) The exchange visitor his or her copy of the Form IAP-66; and
    (2) A notification copy of such form to the Agency.





    2011 Charlene Tilton (Lucy charlene tilton married. nash vs charlene tilton
  • nash vs charlene tilton



  • dpsg
    03-25 03:03 AM
    eb3_nepa,
    We should point the advantages of immigration of high-skilled professionals,
    and build a parallel source of information with "real research"... Our site
    should have even the reports which show immigration in negative light as
    long as they are from reputable impartial organizations.

    Again we can win good deal for us by not fighting idealoges as logiclife
    pointed, But By putting forward a constructive ROI for immigration
    without bias.

    << I used ROI term.. as It is most common, Although in most cases US do no investment on immigrant which becomes
    productive as soon as he/she lands..>>

    ********

    had called NumbersUSA once. They will take the Absolute worst case scenario and project it as an everyday happening. The guy had mentioned to me that EB3 ppl promote chain migration and some get upto 80 (Yes 80) family members here. I tried arguing that it is TOTALLY impossible to bring more than five (i mean common u, ur wife and 3 kids = 5). You cant get ur parents etc., until you are a Citizen, but he wud not listen.

    These guys are out to prove that immigration is a bad thing, and they will do their damndest to prove that point. They will not skew the facts, but they will present it in such a way that it looks a LOT worse than it actually is.



    more...


    charlene tilton married. CHARLENE TILTON,
  • CHARLENE TILTON,



  • freddyCR
    July 27th, 2005, 10:44 AM
    Ok Gary..this is my interpretation.
    This is what I did:
    In the RAW window :

    Exposure -1.65
    Brightness 71
    (other values in Auto)

    In PS window

    Shadows 12
    Brightness 36

    Levels:
    Input 18 0.89 255
    Output 0 255


    COlor Saturation +34

    Unsharp Mask 300 0.3 0

    Et voila:

    http://www.dphoto.us/forumphotos/data/500/gparrraw.jpg





    charlene tilton married. Charlene Tilton and Steve
  • Charlene Tilton and Steve



  • ritwik_ind
    11-16 03:17 AM
    This is multi-week process ritwik. I wouldn't expect the public poll to go up any sooner than the 18th.

    :)


    great... Thanks kirupa.



    more...


    charlene tilton married. Charlene Tilton - Qwiki
  • Charlene Tilton - Qwiki



  • kubmilegaGC
    09-14 11:02 PM
    did anyone got approved after they voted "pending"? any way of knowing how many current pending cases in each month bucket?





    2010 and Lucy (Charlene Tilton) charlene tilton married. and Charlene Tilton.
  • and Charlene Tilton.



  • jnayar2006
    03-27 05:40 PM
    nsnriv,

    The idea of the IV forums is to discuss our agenda, and activities.

    Individual cases and problems are best discussed on forums like Immigration Portal. You are sure to find help and advice there.

    Good luck,
    Berkeleybee

    Berkeleybee, I am not sure I totally agree with you - having a forum where people can come in and ask questions related to the core problems is a great way to increase readership and to promote the necessary esprit de corps. The members-only forums - now those, I agree - mainly ideas, activities etc. (Personally, I find it very difficult to stay tuned to 3 or 4 different immigration web sites/forums).

    vnsriniv, to answer your question - to the best of my knowledge, you will have to wait till the dates become current - the current processing dates of the service centers don't mean much - there are several cases of 485 approvals of petitions with PDs > cut-off dates based on other posts on this board.



    more...


    charlene tilton married. Jim Davis, Charlene Tilton
  • Jim Davis, Charlene Tilton



  • gopi246
    03-23 06:49 PM
    At last I am able to get to the root of the issue. I went to Logan airport and spoke to Immigartion dept people. They have seperate cell called differed inspection for these kind of clarifications.
    When I explained the situation they found that the i-94 number in their system is not matching with that of mine. So when SSA is searching the database they were not getting any details. They have issued a new i-94 card to me and asked me to re-submit the request to SSA. Hopefully they will be able to get it this time.

    If any one faces similar problems, they may contact immigation dept of Logan at #617-568-1810 option 0 and ask for differed inspections.

    Thanks for all your suggestions, have wonderful time:)





    hair nash vs charlene tilton charlene tilton married. from the Charlene Tilton
  • from the Charlene Tilton



  • smuggymba
    09-17 11:19 PM
    FB spillover from a year gets added to overall EB quota of 140K for next year. And each category gets its proportional share of the spillover.

    do we know how much it is for this year?



    more...


    charlene tilton married. Charlene Tilton amp; Timothy
  • Charlene Tilton amp; Timothy



  • razis123
    12-27 11:37 AM
    what if i want to join a company(like Teksystems,GCI,etc,...) on an hourly basis on their W2.What will be my status when an assignment is over and i have to search for another project.





    hot CHARLENE TILTON, charlene tilton married. Pacula, Charlene Tilton
  • Pacula, Charlene Tilton



  • p_kumar
    04-08 03:44 PM
    PD: July 01 EB3 India
    I-140 approved: 03/2004 (Not concurrent)
    485 RD: March 05 (CSC)
    Case transferred to NSC: 03/2006

    I am surprised you didnt get your GC around july,2007. are you stuck in namecheck?.



    more...


    house Charlene Tilton, charlene tilton married. GRAY, and CHARLENE TILTON
  • GRAY, and CHARLENE TILTON



  • kirupa
    01-15 06:09 PM
    Does this sound reasonable?

    Circles that are skewed or transformed or 3d-rotated as part of the animation/user-intearction are OK, but avoid using ovals as part of the design itself.





    tattoo Charlene Tilton and Steve charlene tilton married. He makes Charlene Tilton look
  • He makes Charlene Tilton look



  • whattodo
    12-26 08:20 PM
    Well said, Kumar1. It seems like you have done PhD on immigration matters. :)

    H1/H4/L1/L2... - Non-Permanent Resident Alien
    F1/F2 - Non-Permanent Non-resident Alien.
    Green Card - Permanent Resident Alien.
    Citizen - Naturalized citizen

    Resident and Non-resident make a difference in taxation.

    Non Permanent Resident Alien - If you are on H-1, they call you non-permanent resident alien. �Non-Permanent� because you are on a temporary visa, resident because IRS treats you just like any other US citizen living in that state.

    Non-Permanent Non-Resident alien - Foreign students fall in this category (but it is not limited to them). �Non Permanent� comes from F-1 visa which is a temporary visa and Non Resident because you do not have intentions to live in the US permanently (or at least that is the farce that US embassy wants to listen). If you are on F-1 visa during, that time period you are not supposed to pay social security (6.5%) and Medicare taxes. Thanks to Non-Resident status. This is also applicable during 1 year OPT work permit that comes after F1.

    Permanent Resident Alien - Permanent word is there because you have long term visa (yes, green cars is nothing but a long term visa) and resident because IRS will tax you like any other resident citizen.

    Let me know if I am wrong anywhere. Thanks



    more...


    pictures Charlene Tilton - Qwiki charlene tilton married. Charlene Tilton
  • Charlene Tilton



  • Mount Soche
    04-07 05:04 PM
    I drove to Canada for H1-visa stamp renewal a few weeks ago and was surprised that Canada Immigration did not ask for my I-94 at point of entry.
    I asked the immigration officer if they should take my I-94 but they declined saying it wasn't necessary and that I'd get an I-94 when coming back into the U.S, which is exactly what happened so perhaps this is perfectly normal.
    I am not worrying about it at all.


    Friends I have a Question. I went to my home country couple of months back, but somehow forgot to surender my I-94 at the port of exit. When I came back, at the POE(Newark)I was not asked any questions, and they issued me a new I-94. Yesterday someone told me that this could potentially affect my I-485 adversely OR whenever I travel to my home country again, they might cause problems during my re-entry. Just wanted to know what should be my action plan.

    Should I correct the records with USCIS, by sending them the I-94(Along with proof that I went to my home country).

    OR should I just say quiet and forget about this mistake?

    Gurus- Please Help





    dresses Pacula, Charlene Tilton charlene tilton married. Charlene Tilton (Lucy),
  • Charlene Tilton (Lucy),



  • GCard_Dream
    04-05 04:09 PM
    Being from ROW, porting PD is least of my worries because PD for EB2 ROW is current so I don't really have to port my PD. My only concern is if I have enough time to get my I-140 approved from the new employer so that I can continue to extend my H1B. From my calculation above, there is enough time but I am not sure if have missed any steps or miscalculated the processing times.

    As for EB2 from the current company, that isn't working out well hence the drastic measure to move company.

    I am not sure about the time frame, but your worst case scenario will be if your old company revoke your I-140, then you can't port your PD.



    more...


    makeup Jim Davis, Charlene Tilton charlene tilton married. Charlene Tilton,
  • Charlene Tilton,



  • amit79
    04-16 08:03 AM
    USCIS started sending notifications for Premium Processing petitioners on 15th April, 2008. As we start receiving notifications, a lot of H1B petitioners using IV are waiting to hear from USCIS, this thread can help keep the information in one place and provide quick access to the current status of notifications. Those received their notifications from USCIS can put in the results in the following format

    Quota - General/Higher
    Premium Processing - Yes/No
    Notification Date - xx/xx/xx
    Receipt Number - Yes/No
    Waiting List - Yes/No
    Notified via - email/postal mail
    Employer - Consultant/Company
    Multiple Petitions - Yes/No

    Comments - you can put any extra comments that are relevant

    Good Luck.





    girlfriend He makes Charlene Tilton look charlene tilton married. Charlene Tilton
  • Charlene Tilton



  • cat555
    07-09 12:20 PM
    I was in a consulting field with employer taking 30% and me getting 70%.

    He supposed to deduct $400 for medical insurance from my paycheck -biweekly, instead deduction was only $200. I never knew that.

    My question is why not he acted immediately after knowing the error?
    Why should I pay for somebody's mistake?
    Am I going to get any tax benefit now?
    Why not he deducted single penny in last 2 months before I left?
    I didn't sign any paper to pay him back over a period neither did he come up with any plan.

    All this proves that he agreed to waive off while I was working for him.





    hairstyles Charlene Tilton amp; Timothy charlene tilton married. co-stars Charlene Tilton
  • co-stars Charlene Tilton



  • sunofeast_gc
    01-14 01:38 AM
    I work for company A (Big American company), my EB3 LC and I-140 is approved (PD March 2003). I am in 7th year of my H1b and 2 months ago I got 3 years extension of my H1b visa based on approved LC and I-140.

    I got a offer from company B (small American company) and C ( Indian consulting company). I am thinking to join company B they are ready to apply my case in EB2 category but I am not sure about the job security in company B, so I want to apply H1 extension through both Company B and C .

    I have two questions:

    1) Can I get extension of 3 years from both company B and C based on my EB3 LC and I-140 Approval from Company A.
    2) If I join company B now, can I join company C in future incase something wrong goes with company B.

    Any help will be highly appreciated.

    Thanks,





    amit79
    04-16 08:03 AM
    USCIS started sending notifications for Premium Processing petitioners on 15th April, 2008. As we start receiving notifications, a lot of H1B petitioners using IV are waiting to hear from USCIS, this thread can help keep the information in one place and provide quick access to the current status of notifications. Those received their notifications from USCIS can put in the results in the following format

    Quota - General/Higher
    Premium Processing - Yes/No
    Notification Date - xx/xx/xx
    Receipt Number - Yes/No
    Waiting List - Yes/No
    Notified via - email/postal mail
    Employer - Consultant/Company
    Multiple Petitions - Yes/No

    Comments - you can put any extra comments that are relevant

    Good Luck.





    bigboy007
    10-30 07:08 PM
    yes i did , but just asking as i am planning for applying hence thinking whether Drivers License required if so obviously addresses should match isnt?



    Tidak ada komentar:

    Posting Komentar