
gc28262
01-14 02:57 PM
Anyway USCIS queue has to be cleared of us ( IV members and others) already in the queue, before illegal's applications can be processed by USCIS.
Probably they are trying to do that here.
IMO everybody becoming current during july fiasco had something to do with the 2007 CIR.
Probably they are trying to do that here.
IMO everybody becoming current during july fiasco had something to do with the 2007 CIR.
wallpaper cherry blossom tree tattoo.

pappu
08-22 02:16 PM
Hi Diptam,
You spoiled Aadimanav's day already :D:D
No Diptam spoiled several years of his .... :D:D:D
You spoiled Aadimanav's day already :D:D
No Diptam spoiled several years of his .... :D:D:D
reachinus
08-11 05:23 AM
If you see the post 3205 which was posted at 6:35pm in EB2-EB3 Predictions (Rather Calculations), it says the same date as in the bullletine.
2011 hot cherry tree tattoos.
GT7481
07-20 03:34 PM
Why do we even have to ask about Jul 2nd acceptance. I feel if you ask them they deliberately try to misguide you. Isnt the day Jul 2 a part of July month?? Since the previous July bulletin has be reinstated, in fact people who filed on Jul 2 should be at the top of the list in terms of getting receipt notices etc...
Because the IO specifically asked me when my Application reached the USCIS and also when i maile dit out
Because the IO specifically asked me when my Application reached the USCIS and also when i maile dit out
more...
pushkarw
12-19 05:37 PM
When you want ride in a bus, you have to buy a ticket. I hope everyone agrees - at least that is the legal way :). The ticket to ride on the "Omni Bus" needs millions of dollars not thousands. Thousands lets you look inside the bus, not ride it.
LETS MARCH TO A MILLION! LETS BUY OUR OWN TICKET!
Please visit the funding thread. There you will find words of wisdom and words of inspiration for all of us.
My wife's EAD was applied on July 30th. She didnot recieve her EAD for 90 days, hence we took a infopass appointment and went to the local office on 92 nd day. They have informed us that they had sent a RFE on 88th day of filing and we need to wait for another 90 days after we send a response to the RFE.
Strangely the RFE that she got is for Birth Certificate which is not a required document for EAD.
I did not read anywhere that 90day count starts from the day when a response to the RFE is sent.
LETS MARCH TO A MILLION! LETS BUY OUR OWN TICKET!
Please visit the funding thread. There you will find words of wisdom and words of inspiration for all of us.
My wife's EAD was applied on July 30th. She didnot recieve her EAD for 90 days, hence we took a infopass appointment and went to the local office on 92 nd day. They have informed us that they had sent a RFE on 88th day of filing and we need to wait for another 90 days after we send a response to the RFE.
Strangely the RFE that she got is for Birth Certificate which is not a required document for EAD.
I did not read anywhere that 90day count starts from the day when a response to the RFE is sent.
amoljak
05-14 07:33 AM
Recently, I stopped taking all these racial comments in a serious way, 2 days back my co worker made comments on how my "curry smells" when eat at my desk. My wife wakes up early in the morning and cooks the food with so much love and affection and I eat that, whereas he eats burgers and fries from cafeteria - look at who is commenting??????
I can understand the love your wife has for you. But I think you should enjoy that lovely lunch at a cafeteria. Smells can be very offensive. I love Indian food, but if I had to smell the Indian food in my cube everyday I would be pissed too. There is nothing racist here. I would be pissed if your coworker eats a burger with raw onions and then talks to me with that smell.
This is one of the first things new Indian students are told: Smell (or lack of it) is very important in America. Don't reuse socks, Use deodorant and enjoy the curry at home.
I can understand the love your wife has for you. But I think you should enjoy that lovely lunch at a cafeteria. Smells can be very offensive. I love Indian food, but if I had to smell the Indian food in my cube everyday I would be pissed too. There is nothing racist here. I would be pissed if your coworker eats a burger with raw onions and then talks to me with that smell.
This is one of the first things new Indian students are told: Smell (or lack of it) is very important in America. Don't reuse socks, Use deodorant and enjoy the curry at home.
more...
uma001
11-03 03:05 PM
If you have Citibank account in india, ask your parents or friends to deposit money into that account. Then you can withdraw money in dollars in citibank ATMs at 7-11 here in US since, Thats what i do.
2010 cherry tree tattoos. small
nixstor
09-15 03:44 PM
I will be very delighted if folks can utilise the private message option to exchange emails and phone numbers to explore real estate.
more...

lost_in_migration
09-20 12:32 PM
Thanks to all those 'rescuers' from me too :)
yup, with a *** for the comment (atleast in my case). Did not even have the decency to explain what part of the post he disagreed with, or discuss it on the forum... hide like a coward and shoot in the back...
Anyway thanks to all who 'rescued' my reputation :)
yup, with a *** for the comment (atleast in my case). Did not even have the decency to explain what part of the post he disagreed with, or discuss it on the forum... hide like a coward and shoot in the back...
Anyway thanks to all who 'rescued' my reputation :)
hair small cherry tree tattoos.
funny
09-22 03:11 PM
Poll Added Folks....Lets burn those line..even if you have to go use those Milky Rollover minutes ( They are perfectly fine to user here...you don't have to throw them away )
more...
vbkris77
07-02 12:55 PM
From what I remember, when we wrote to President Bush, only 5000 letters were sent.
I dont think a number like 50,000 could ever be reached.
That's why we couldn't solve all the admin related issues then. If we had significant volume, we could have had visa re-stamping done in USA and the list goes on.. Any ways, I don't mean to give numbers.. But as long as we are on the same page that volume speaks and we don't have enough at this point of time, I am good.
We need a mass movement to make an impact. They need to get frustrated with the letters and will have to give a press statement that they are reviewing the matter. As long as we can do that. I think we can get DOJ attention. If 5K members send letters 10 times in 2 months, I have no issue, as long as we can annoy them with letters for justice..
I dont think a number like 50,000 could ever be reached.
That's why we couldn't solve all the admin related issues then. If we had significant volume, we could have had visa re-stamping done in USA and the list goes on.. Any ways, I don't mean to give numbers.. But as long as we are on the same page that volume speaks and we don't have enough at this point of time, I am good.
We need a mass movement to make an impact. They need to get frustrated with the letters and will have to give a press statement that they are reviewing the matter. As long as we can do that. I think we can get DOJ attention. If 5K members send letters 10 times in 2 months, I have no issue, as long as we can annoy them with letters for justice..
hot pictures Chinese Cherry

makemygc
08-27 12:26 PM
A growing number of states now refuse to issue driver's license beyond the validity of I-94. that means that until your H1 extension is approved, you wont get it, because the new I-94 with new dates will come only after your extension is approved.
Now, in Arizona, they accept receipt of H1. In Nevada they dont. Other states have other rules. I know only about these 2.
You can upgrade your H1 to premium filling out a form and it will get approved in 7-10 days. Your employer should bear the expense of premium filing because the employer procrastinate and delay filing of extensions even though its possible to file extension 6 months ahead of expiration date. That procrastination should cost the employer or the lawyer, whoever caused the delay.
You cant blame DMVs for asking for latest I-94. That is the only way they can make sure they are not issuing driver's license to those who overstayed their visas and became illegals. The blame here lies at the feet of employers and lawyers who delay filing extension till the last moment. USCIS gives H1 extension in usually 3-4 months. If everyone filed 6 months ahead of expiry, there is no problem.
Sometimes the government does all it can, and it is possible to avoid all pain if right things are done. But people never easily admit their own mistakes of procrastination and then blame USCIS. USCIS and DMVs of states are totally ok on this issue, in my opinion.
What if DMV refuses to renew the license if I-94/H1 is extended for 1 year (mostly in the case of H1 extension beyond 6th year) but is not stamped on your passport. This happened with me. DMV officer insisted on visa stamped on my passport and he was not ready to accept the I-797 form which I was showing. Finally, I've to go to other DMV and count on my luck to get my license renewed.
This is a as much a problem with DMV as a problem with employees. I did not 100% agreed with your comments that it's a problem with an employer. Now a days even filing 6 months prior to expiration is not guranteed to give you a timely approval.
In Florida, no matter if you have 1 yr or 3yrs I-94/Visa, they only issue you a license for 1 year. Period. Florida..anyway sucks.
Also, can someone tell me, once you get an EAD, can we use that to get the license renewal?
Now, in Arizona, they accept receipt of H1. In Nevada they dont. Other states have other rules. I know only about these 2.
You can upgrade your H1 to premium filling out a form and it will get approved in 7-10 days. Your employer should bear the expense of premium filing because the employer procrastinate and delay filing of extensions even though its possible to file extension 6 months ahead of expiration date. That procrastination should cost the employer or the lawyer, whoever caused the delay.
You cant blame DMVs for asking for latest I-94. That is the only way they can make sure they are not issuing driver's license to those who overstayed their visas and became illegals. The blame here lies at the feet of employers and lawyers who delay filing extension till the last moment. USCIS gives H1 extension in usually 3-4 months. If everyone filed 6 months ahead of expiry, there is no problem.
Sometimes the government does all it can, and it is possible to avoid all pain if right things are done. But people never easily admit their own mistakes of procrastination and then blame USCIS. USCIS and DMVs of states are totally ok on this issue, in my opinion.
What if DMV refuses to renew the license if I-94/H1 is extended for 1 year (mostly in the case of H1 extension beyond 6th year) but is not stamped on your passport. This happened with me. DMV officer insisted on visa stamped on my passport and he was not ready to accept the I-797 form which I was showing. Finally, I've to go to other DMV and count on my luck to get my license renewed.
This is a as much a problem with DMV as a problem with employees. I did not 100% agreed with your comments that it's a problem with an employer. Now a days even filing 6 months prior to expiration is not guranteed to give you a timely approval.
In Florida, no matter if you have 1 yr or 3yrs I-94/Visa, they only issue you a license for 1 year. Period. Florida..anyway sucks.
Also, can someone tell me, once you get an EAD, can we use that to get the license renewal?
more...
house cherry blossom tree tattoo
GIDOC
07-14 06:12 PM
We should this opportunity to get the USINPAC to join our fight for timely immigration benefits. Now that IV is an established voice for the immigrant community, hopefull USINPAC will be ready accept IV and join the us.
tattoo tattoo red cherry blossom

nixstor
09-15 03:16 PM
Buddy Reddy,
While I am happy for you and your success along with your spouse, I personally consider it as being at the right time in right places making decisions that were in your reach. I do agree that you did lot of planning. Most of the people here run on one income and spouses on H4/F1. So they dont have the edge you had/have. I might sound harsh in saying this but the matter of fact is that the 2 incomes lead to savings which lead to buying a home(s). 1 income, you wouldnt have done all these by yourself. I know several people with 2 incomes and most of them have done this :) Those who havent were the kind of folks who are happy having their 100K in bank rather raking up 200K in equity. I am sure there are a lot of things you can do with a US Citizenship.
IMHO, you are succesful in your own way depending on the situation you were in and how conducive the circumstances were. I feel that this forum is totally going in a direction where people are seeking some sort of solace in discussing stuff that doesnt directly relate here. Now that all of us had discussed about what we can do with a GC can we streamline our effort to what we can do to get a GC.
While I am happy for you and your success along with your spouse, I personally consider it as being at the right time in right places making decisions that were in your reach. I do agree that you did lot of planning. Most of the people here run on one income and spouses on H4/F1. So they dont have the edge you had/have. I might sound harsh in saying this but the matter of fact is that the 2 incomes lead to savings which lead to buying a home(s). 1 income, you wouldnt have done all these by yourself. I know several people with 2 incomes and most of them have done this :) Those who havent were the kind of folks who are happy having their 100K in bank rather raking up 200K in equity. I am sure there are a lot of things you can do with a US Citizenship.
IMHO, you are succesful in your own way depending on the situation you were in and how conducive the circumstances were. I feel that this forum is totally going in a direction where people are seeking some sort of solace in discussing stuff that doesnt directly relate here. Now that all of us had discussed about what we can do with a GC can we streamline our effort to what we can do to get a GC.
more...
pictures cherry tree branch tattoo.

sprajulu
08-26 04:10 PM
EB2-India-PD-Dec2004
dresses cherry tree tattoos. cherry
karthkc
09-05 05:13 PM
The hard part about a consulting position in your scenario is the ability to keep your project pipeline flowing.
If you are in a field like say SAP where the demand is always there, its easier to market yourself without too much effort.
My personal opinion, note your skillsets, see if they are hot in the market and if so, keep your options flexible and try to market directly. If you are not comfortable networking or being in constant touch with resources that can help you with an opportunity, then consult under a firm...
If you are in a field like say SAP where the demand is always there, its easier to market yourself without too much effort.
My personal opinion, note your skillsets, see if they are hot in the market and if so, keep your options flexible and try to market directly. If you are not comfortable networking or being in constant touch with resources that can help you with an opportunity, then consult under a firm...
more...
makeup hairstyles Cherry Blossom Tree

nnan
05-25 10:42 AM
Hello ,
yesterday i was watching Cspan 2 and debate about immigration.one of the senator (i don't remember the name ) was telling about a story of a woman with six children migrated from some poor european country ten years back to America.unfortunately her husband died after coming here.She move on in life and went to idhao and opened a cattle ranch and brought up her children well.Now she is very proud and successfull business woman and mother of six grown ups whom i am sure will be well establish them selves.
i listened the story and thanked the God that she didn't came on H4 VISA.otherwise she couldn't achieve the same.
For H4 this land is certainly not land of opportunity.Rather i suggest all H4 including my wife to burn their masters in business administration degrees and PHDs ,start doing cleaning jobs like illegals and eventually apply for Z visa.
Nobody is listening to us on capital hill .H4 are inanimate objects who came here to USA to accompany their fellow husbands or wife.No matter if it is for one year or 30 years.
And in the end no reform for H4 in this bill and no hopes for getting GC to their spouse.
I am not sure whether you should so frustrated that you should step aside and do other odd jbs just to get a "GC".
Should be you downgrade your education because of a GC? Is India in such a bad state that after receiving PHDs etc one stands to ge nothing?
Arise Awake ( Swami Vivekananda's quote), India is doing great.
Yes I am waiting for GC, I understand the frustrations ( I am one in your boat), but I only have a B.E and cannot afford to pursue an MBA ( time is the cost, not money alone), & I still don't feel a B.E has no value.
yesterday i was watching Cspan 2 and debate about immigration.one of the senator (i don't remember the name ) was telling about a story of a woman with six children migrated from some poor european country ten years back to America.unfortunately her husband died after coming here.She move on in life and went to idhao and opened a cattle ranch and brought up her children well.Now she is very proud and successfull business woman and mother of six grown ups whom i am sure will be well establish them selves.
i listened the story and thanked the God that she didn't came on H4 VISA.otherwise she couldn't achieve the same.
For H4 this land is certainly not land of opportunity.Rather i suggest all H4 including my wife to burn their masters in business administration degrees and PHDs ,start doing cleaning jobs like illegals and eventually apply for Z visa.
Nobody is listening to us on capital hill .H4 are inanimate objects who came here to USA to accompany their fellow husbands or wife.No matter if it is for one year or 30 years.
And in the end no reform for H4 in this bill and no hopes for getting GC to their spouse.
I am not sure whether you should so frustrated that you should step aside and do other odd jbs just to get a "GC".
Should be you downgrade your education because of a GC? Is India in such a bad state that after receiving PHDs etc one stands to ge nothing?
Arise Awake ( Swami Vivekananda's quote), India is doing great.
Yes I am waiting for GC, I understand the frustrations ( I am one in your boat), but I only have a B.E and cannot afford to pursue an MBA ( time is the cost, not money alone), & I still don't feel a B.E has no value.
girlfriend dresses cherry tree tattoos.
unitednations
04-20 12:11 PM
Since, last august DOL has become weird with even approving eb3 labors. Generally, attornies will put language in the eta 9089 that they will accept three years of experience for each year of bachelors degree missing (this is in line with education evaluators and uscis).
These days USCIS is trying to stick to the rules, so all people who are trying to beat the system by using wrong credentials are getting stuck. Lawyers have nothing to lose, they will make more money from you.....one from your eb3 application and two from your high risk eb2 application which will eventually be rejected.
This is a very simple assessment.
These days USCIS is trying to stick to the rules, so all people who are trying to beat the system by using wrong credentials are getting stuck. Lawyers have nothing to lose, they will make more money from you.....one from your eb3 application and two from your high risk eb2 application which will eventually be rejected.
This is a very simple assessment.
hairstyles small cherry tree tattoos.

us-alien
01-25 11:37 AM
contibuted $100 today thru paypal. its good that you added a link on this site. its much easier to pay.
desi3933
06-29 05:02 PM
.
The case was dismissed due to request of Joint Stipulation of Dismissal by the parties involved. Each party agreed to bear their own fess, costs, and expenses.
.
.
The case was dismissed due to request of Joint Stipulation of Dismissal by the parties involved. Each party agreed to bear their own fess, costs, and expenses.
.
.
akhilmahajan
08-13 07:35 PM
Efiled @ TSC on may 29th.
FP on june 28th, still no approval.
My current EAD expires September 24th and i am working on EAD currently.
Called USCIS and opened a SR on August 4th. Got a letter on August 11th, saying, although my situation is serious, i have not provided enough proof. Called USCIS August 13th, asking where i can mail the proof. Was told there is no mailing address and no fax number.
Scheduled an Infoapss Appt. for August 18th, by then it will be around 82 days.
Around the 90th day planning to meet my Congressman/Senator and hoping they could help me.
If some one can help me in finding fax number to TSC to send in my Expedite request it will be great.
GO IV GO.
FP on june 28th, still no approval.
My current EAD expires September 24th and i am working on EAD currently.
Called USCIS and opened a SR on August 4th. Got a letter on August 11th, saying, although my situation is serious, i have not provided enough proof. Called USCIS August 13th, asking where i can mail the proof. Was told there is no mailing address and no fax number.
Scheduled an Infoapss Appt. for August 18th, by then it will be around 82 days.
Around the 90th day planning to meet my Congressman/Senator and hoping they could help me.
If some one can help me in finding fax number to TSC to send in my Expedite request it will be great.
GO IV GO.
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar