gcformeornot
08-07 09:15 AM
on this forum will get answers...
wallpaper Chris Brown Tattoos
ameryki
08-12 12:34 PM
Efiled for my wife May 17th to NSC got LIN number. No update so far. Next week will be 90 days.
Law Loving Alien
10-25 03:36 PM
DUDES,
I appreciete your's feedback....but my PD is current as of now ( again it may retrogess in future...who Knows....) and please note I am not using subsititution labor approvals...
Do you still think converting I140 to premium processing would be worthwhile and would expediete whole process including I485.......
I appreciete your's feedback....but my PD is current as of now ( again it may retrogess in future...who Knows....) and please note I am not using subsititution labor approvals...
Do you still think converting I140 to premium processing would be worthwhile and would expediete whole process including I485.......
2011 Rihanna Tattoos
Nikhil2
03-21 08:02 AM
Does anybody have more comments on this case?
more...

manderson
10-25 02:50 PM
should take 2 weeks
Axilleus
11-01 11:26 AM
It is getting close. Card Production email received on 10/24/07 but I am still waiting for my EAD. Supposed to start working on Monday.....
more...
va_labor2002
08-23 11:13 AM
please continue to send mails to your local lawmakers regarding Skil Bill. Use the webfax too at
http://immigrationvoice.org/index.php?option=com_iv_webfax&task=getContactDetails&Itemid=46
There are orgnizations that are opposed to this bill and are stronger than us. Only consistant efforts to make our voices heard would produce favorable results. We need letters comming from all members to these lawmakers so that when we lobby, these lawmakers already know that there are a lot of people who want this done and there is a broadsupport for such reforms.
FYI Numbersusa have been sending messages against this bill--
http://www.numbersusa.com/faxcenter?action=preview&ID=5665
--
Please do write your own mail to your local senator and congressman to communicate the problems faced by us.
The useful information is available here--
http://immigrationvoice.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=53&Itemid=36
--
Please tell your friends too.
These are good suggestions. What can we do as a group ? Can we arrange a demonstration in DC ?
http://immigrationvoice.org/index.php?option=com_iv_webfax&task=getContactDetails&Itemid=46
There are orgnizations that are opposed to this bill and are stronger than us. Only consistant efforts to make our voices heard would produce favorable results. We need letters comming from all members to these lawmakers so that when we lobby, these lawmakers already know that there are a lot of people who want this done and there is a broadsupport for such reforms.
FYI Numbersusa have been sending messages against this bill--
http://www.numbersusa.com/faxcenter?action=preview&ID=5665
--
Please do write your own mail to your local senator and congressman to communicate the problems faced by us.
The useful information is available here--
http://immigrationvoice.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=53&Itemid=36
--
Please tell your friends too.
These are good suggestions. What can we do as a group ? Can we arrange a demonstration in DC ?
2010 heard of Mr. Chris Brown.
Asian
08-22 01:02 PM
I think it still helps. Skil bill is the best bet and method we got so far. However, it seems to me we are underestimating it. We need to put more concentrated and focused effort on it.
See page 3 on this:
http://www.competeamerica.org/resource/h1b_glance/NFAP_Study.pdf
If per country limit of 7% stays, how much relief would it bring in terms of
priority dates for India/China born individuals?
I do not think there shall be any significant positive movement in Priority dates. Even if annual numbers go to 290K from 140K and dependents are excluded. It is about 4 times meaning if earlier we had 10K for India including sposes meaning 5K effectively, now it will be appx 20K effectively!
Think of number of applicants from India and China and think of the flood coming when all backlog is cleared! I dont think we should expect big jump in priority dates.
Am I getting too pessimistic?
See page 3 on this:
http://www.competeamerica.org/resource/h1b_glance/NFAP_Study.pdf
If per country limit of 7% stays, how much relief would it bring in terms of
priority dates for India/China born individuals?
I do not think there shall be any significant positive movement in Priority dates. Even if annual numbers go to 290K from 140K and dependents are excluded. It is about 4 times meaning if earlier we had 10K for India including sposes meaning 5K effectively, now it will be appx 20K effectively!
Think of number of applicants from India and China and think of the flood coming when all backlog is cleared! I dont think we should expect big jump in priority dates.
Am I getting too pessimistic?
more...
indyanguy
01-30 07:59 AM
Bumping for help . Thanks
hair Tags: chris brown star tattoo
centrum
06-05 03:09 AM
I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this thread but I could not find anywhere else to post it on this website.
I filed for my initial H-1B document and the H-1B adjustment document (from full time to part time) with an immigration lawyer last year. The two processes went relatively smooth. Thinking that this lawyer was someone I could trust, I also started the PERM process with her and had my company pay half of the PERM lawyer fee up front and signed whatever paper that I was required to sign.
After she was paid, I noticed that her replies to my emails were slower and some were even neglected. I'm extremely frustrated with her change of behavior as the immigration process is really important to me as it is to every immigrant. I tried emailing her again about 3 days ago with some questions, and she neglected it again. I tried to be as understanding as possible, but I personally think this is ridiculous and I'm getting very upset. She is the only person that works at the office and she has no paralegals or office staff. So I always have to talk to her directly for everything.
Today, I actually emailed her with another email account pretending I'm someone else interested in the H-1B process, and I received a reply from her within 40 minutes. So I know she's neglecting my emails on purpose. I'm not sure if she just doesn't take care of her "paid" clients or she just has something personal against me for whatever reason. (I was always respectful to her in every way so I don't believe it's something I did)
Since I signed the paper which states that I have to pay for a large termination fee if I were to request termination of contract for whatever reason, I can't just hire a new lawyer either. What would be a good approach to resolve this situation? I thought about talking to her directly face-to-face and let her know how upset I'm about her change of behavior (which she may charge me for her time) but I don't want her to screw with my immigration documents at the same time.
I filed for my initial H-1B document and the H-1B adjustment document (from full time to part time) with an immigration lawyer last year. The two processes went relatively smooth. Thinking that this lawyer was someone I could trust, I also started the PERM process with her and had my company pay half of the PERM lawyer fee up front and signed whatever paper that I was required to sign.
After she was paid, I noticed that her replies to my emails were slower and some were even neglected. I'm extremely frustrated with her change of behavior as the immigration process is really important to me as it is to every immigrant. I tried emailing her again about 3 days ago with some questions, and she neglected it again. I tried to be as understanding as possible, but I personally think this is ridiculous and I'm getting very upset. She is the only person that works at the office and she has no paralegals or office staff. So I always have to talk to her directly for everything.
Today, I actually emailed her with another email account pretending I'm someone else interested in the H-1B process, and I received a reply from her within 40 minutes. So I know she's neglecting my emails on purpose. I'm not sure if she just doesn't take care of her "paid" clients or she just has something personal against me for whatever reason. (I was always respectful to her in every way so I don't believe it's something I did)
Since I signed the paper which states that I have to pay for a large termination fee if I were to request termination of contract for whatever reason, I can't just hire a new lawyer either. What would be a good approach to resolve this situation? I thought about talking to her directly face-to-face and let her know how upset I'm about her change of behavior (which she may charge me for her time) but I don't want her to screw with my immigration documents at the same time.
more...
meridiani.planum
07-18 11:41 PM
Hi Folks
My EB2 will be current next month per VB. I just moved to a new place and did an online address change. I changed my address in Master DB as well as pending petitions.My questions in regard to this are :
<> I created an online USCIS ID and noticed there was a soft-update on my petition - meaning the update date itself changed but the status of petition is the same. "Under review". Just wanted to confirm if my address change online , caused the soft-update or USCIS opened my application ?
<> Last time , I changed my address online it immediately give me EMail alerts as well as a plain auto generated hard copy letter in zerox, from them informing me of the same. This time there are no alerts , nothing. How do I know what address USCIS have on file for me.
My online profile won't show current address - just an application online to change the same.
Any insights will help
Ram
call up the 1-800 number and ask the service center to update your record once more, that should be good enough. Tell the customer rep that you did not get a confirmation of the address change, so are concerned. If that does not work you can always take an INFOPASS appointment and there they'll ensure that your records are correct.
My EB2 will be current next month per VB. I just moved to a new place and did an online address change. I changed my address in Master DB as well as pending petitions.My questions in regard to this are :
<> I created an online USCIS ID and noticed there was a soft-update on my petition - meaning the update date itself changed but the status of petition is the same. "Under review". Just wanted to confirm if my address change online , caused the soft-update or USCIS opened my application ?
<> Last time , I changed my address online it immediately give me EMail alerts as well as a plain auto generated hard copy letter in zerox, from them informing me of the same. This time there are no alerts , nothing. How do I know what address USCIS have on file for me.
My online profile won't show current address - just an application online to change the same.
Any insights will help
Ram
call up the 1-800 number and ask the service center to update your record once more, that should be good enough. Tell the customer rep that you did not get a confirmation of the address change, so are concerned. If that does not work you can always take an INFOPASS appointment and there they'll ensure that your records are correct.
hot Chris Brown Tattoo Designs

vxg
07-17 11:04 AM
It is a hit or miss so have to keep trying i generally do not call them often but last month just had a hunch and got lucky. The steps are copied here from another thread.
Call 1-800-375-5283
Press 1 to select English
Press 2 to skip introduction
Press 2
Press 6 to find case status information
Press 1
Now enter your receipt number SRCxxxxxxxxxx
Voice asks if SRC press 1
Then reads out application number, if correct, press 1 (now listen to the case update info..blah blah)
Part way through the blah blah press 3
Wait a moment and press 4
(now if you hear a male voice telling you that no IO is available, it will redirect it to National Customer Service Center (NCSC) you can cut the phone.. and try the same steps)
You should hear "You have reached the TSC of USCIS�" OTHERWISE you have been bounced to NCSC. NCSC only sees what you see when you login to check case status at https://egov.uscis.gov/cris/jsps/index.jsp i.e. you will not get any useful information out of them.
VXG, I need your help - everytime I call TSC (I have done it twice) IO refers me to some 800 number. What did you do to get them to talk to you?
Call 1-800-375-5283
Press 1 to select English
Press 2 to skip introduction
Press 2
Press 6 to find case status information
Press 1
Now enter your receipt number SRCxxxxxxxxxx
Voice asks if SRC press 1
Then reads out application number, if correct, press 1 (now listen to the case update info..blah blah)
Part way through the blah blah press 3
Wait a moment and press 4
(now if you hear a male voice telling you that no IO is available, it will redirect it to National Customer Service Center (NCSC) you can cut the phone.. and try the same steps)
You should hear "You have reached the TSC of USCIS�" OTHERWISE you have been bounced to NCSC. NCSC only sees what you see when you login to check case status at https://egov.uscis.gov/cris/jsps/index.jsp i.e. you will not get any useful information out of them.
VXG, I need your help - everytime I call TSC (I have done it twice) IO refers me to some 800 number. What did you do to get them to talk to you?
more...
house gun tattooed
sent4dc
06-19 12:34 PM
Thanks! Sounds like there shouldn't be a problem.
Just curious though. Say, if someone's parent gives up their green card like that and then later in life we decide to bring them over (to US) due to health concerns/age/etc., do you think, would there be a problem to apply for a green card again?
Just curious though. Say, if someone's parent gives up their green card like that and then later in life we decide to bring them over (to US) due to health concerns/age/etc., do you think, would there be a problem to apply for a green card again?
tattoo at the Chris Brown concert
venky08
05-30 06:38 PM
my advice to you is try to do it in person. i did it a few months ago in houston. i know a lot of people are not lucky enough to be close to a consulate. but when you apply in person, and you say that you will pick up your passport in person, then you take most of the problems away involving postal delivery and receipt of the passport.
so even if it may hurt to drive for a few hours, it may be well worth the drive. afterall passport with a visa stamp is probably the most important document you will ever have in your possession while you are on H1-B.
the way it works in houston is - you submit all the paperwork etc. during morning hours. they will tell you to come and pick up your passport after 3-4 weeks. you go there say a couple of days after they told you to come, pick up your passport...go home...effortless.:cool:
so even if it may hurt to drive for a few hours, it may be well worth the drive. afterall passport with a visa stamp is probably the most important document you will ever have in your possession while you are on H1-B.
the way it works in houston is - you submit all the paperwork etc. during morning hours. they will tell you to come and pick up your passport after 3-4 weeks. you go there say a couple of days after they told you to come, pick up your passport...go home...effortless.:cool:
more...
pictures Oprah #39;Hits#39; Chris Brown,

ken
04-09 03:04 PM
I have never been to florida.. This is what concerns me also why they sent the case to miami,fl local office.. I Checked with attorney also he said it is not going to effect the processing of case.
dresses Chris Brown Tattoos
Rb_newsletter
02-23 03:22 PM
Ofcourse your intention was opposite to H1b's guidance. But in tax returns it is going to be mentioned as just 1099. Everyone who deposited money in savings account will receive a 1099 and will have to report it to IRS at the time of filing. I don't think USCIS is going to drill into this.
It also depends on the amount on 1099 form. If it is as big as your salary say 60K/80K then it may catch the attention of the people.
Hey I am not an attorney and above is just my opinion. You should definitely consult with an attorney.
It also depends on the amount on 1099 form. If it is as big as your salary say 60K/80K then it may catch the attention of the people.
Hey I am not an attorney and above is just my opinion. You should definitely consult with an attorney.
more...
makeup Chris Brown has copied Rihanna
mohitb272
03-19 02:24 PM
Your signature says I 140 was approved, when was it approved and does that mean the USCIS website never updated the status of your I 140?
or was it showing I140 approved before and now it's showing pending?
This is my friend's case not mine. This is mentioned when I first described the case.
Thanks!
or was it showing I140 approved before and now it's showing pending?
This is my friend's case not mine. This is mentioned when I first described the case.
Thanks!
girlfriend Here is Chris v. the New RiRi

pady
09-28 07:34 PM
sure, PM me the details.
hi,
I can give my consultant name and they r very good in salary as well as GC process. If you interested pls let me know.
regards,
c
hi,
I can give my consultant name and they r very good in salary as well as GC process. If you interested pls let me know.
regards,
c
hairstyles Tags : chris brown, rihanna,
gccube
04-23 11:44 PM
Please see my signature for details. Good luck to all of you.
MAC
March 29th, 2004, 05:23 PM
I'm sure a lot of folks are pretty bored with basketball by now, but I kinda like this one from tonight. Don't worry, if Indiana goes to the Finals (which there is a very good chance they will, we only have until June. :)
http://www.dphoto.us/forumphotos/data/543/1miami1.jpg
Outstanding! Hope they make it! I'll be off-line a bit!
Later,
MAC
http://www.dphoto.us/forumphotos/data/543/1miami1.jpg
Outstanding! Hope they make it! I'll be off-line a bit!
Later,
MAC