My Ping in TotalPing.com

Jumat, 24 Juni 2011

energy drinks monster

images You finish the drink put it energy drinks monster. Monster Energy: Monster Drink
  • Monster Energy: Monster Drink



  • superdoc
    09-22 10:00 PM
    I think your plan may work out just fine. I would make a couple of suggestions:

    1. If you are taking LOA from original employer, for practical purposes (for USCIS), you are not employed with that employer any more (they go by pay stubs). But if doing so helps to avoid revocation of 140, go ahead and do it that way.

    2. Because you will actually get your pay check from new employer, you are employed by them (and you will work on EAD with them, make sure that this is mentioned on your I-9 form). No matter how much ignorant your employer is, they will have to have I-9 on file and it must have your EAD (not H1).

    3. After doing this, you will be on I 485 pending status (no longer on H status), and so make sure you have current EAD and AP all the time.

    4. If something goes wrong with your I 485 (very unlikely); you will have to leave the country and enter back on H visa and work for H visa sponsoring employer (probably your old employer).

    5. It is perfectly fine to not file AC21. AC21 is needed only if you do not plan to join original sponsoring employer after GC approval. However, if you do want to file AC21, you do not need much documentation from your new employer. It just needs the simple letter stating your job position as a "physician" and brief job duties (briefer the better!) and salary (should be proportional or higher). If you do not file AC21, you may just keep that documentation on file with your attorney (which I would do to be on safe side). The implication of having this is as follows:
    --If you have this documentation (even if not filed with USCIS), at the time of approval of your GC you will have the option of just staying with new employer or going back to original employer.
    --If you do not have this, you will have to go back to original employer after GC approval with a "good faith intention of permanent job".

    PM me if you have questions about what I said above, and I will be happy to talk to you.

    Good Luck.
    very helpful reply..I guess i will go ahead and take the plunge next year ...who knows if the stars are right we may all be greened soooooon.!

    gave u $$..thanx





    wallpaper Monster Energy: Monster Drink energy drinks monster. Monster Energy Drink Animated
  • Monster Energy Drink Animated



  • chapper
    10-23 09:34 PM
    Congrats! - I'm happy for you. Thanks for sharing.
    Did you get any LUD between I485 application and approval.





    energy drinks monster. Out of Your Energy Drink
  • Out of Your Energy Drink



  • venetian
    01-04 07:56 PM
    Tejonidhi,

    Thanks for the sequence, it is helpful.

    Hello Everybody,

    I know many of us are frustrated because of EAD delay. I am one of them and today I called up USCIS.

    Here is the sequence.
    1) 1 800 375 5283
    2) 1,2,2,6,1 receipt notice# 1,3,4
    3) you will have to wait for 10 to 15 minutes and one of the officer will come online for you.......





    2011 Monster Energy Drink Animated energy drinks monster. Monster Energy Drink Nutrition
  • Monster Energy Drink Nutrition



  • malibuguy007
    04-01 09:03 PM
    I haven't applied for green card yet. Is IV only for GC purposes or it addresses other issues too which makes life of H1b holder hell?

    Not sure why you would generalize all H1b holders as experiencing hell - I for one did not. Anyways if you take the time to browse the forums you will find the answer to your question.



    more...


    energy drinks monster. Monster Energy Drink by
  • Monster Energy Drink by



  • GCBy3000
    05-18 04:52 PM
    Once you contribute, update your signature so that it will inspire others when they see contribution from fellow members.

    We can really show IV core our support and gratitude if we contribute even though our PD maybe current. Several members have been bumping up this thread in the last few days. I think it would greatly help if we show our support to IV core in $$$s.





    energy drinks monster. Below is the Monster booth.
  • Below is the Monster booth.



  • franklin
    08-13 09:39 PM
    I'll look out for the revised version and take a look - nice job guys!



    more...


    energy drinks monster. Monster Hunter was a popular
  • Monster Hunter was a popular



  • manojp4
    07-19 05:28 PM
    Hope, USCIS would allow filing for dependents at a later stage even your PD is not current. :confused:

    This is what I am hoping IV could work on too.

    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=10695





    2010 Out of Your Energy Drink energy drinks monster. You finish the drink put it
  • You finish the drink put it



  • meridiani.planum
    02-15 11:49 AM
    Some American citizens/anti-immigrant will tell you you are taking their jobs with your H1.

    For them, this is their country. All jobs should go to them rather than a foreigner like you.

    What is your response for that ?

    they are not capable of doing those jobs. ANyone who has gone through a labor certification has documented, government verifiable/auditable proof of this.



    more...


    energy drinks monster. Buy a Monster Energy Shot
  • Buy a Monster Energy Shot



  • Maverick1
    11-08 05:06 PM
    Lets all pledge that we will work towards a world that will not have any religions like Christian, Hindu, Muslim ..............

    There will be only 2 religions

    (1) man
    (2) woman

    ...and that religious war is going to be brutal !!! :) :)





    hair Monster Energy Drink Nutrition energy drinks monster. Monster Energy Drink Cake by
  • Monster Energy Drink Cake by



  • mchatrvd
    07-31 11:58 AM
    I can understand cases where dates are current. But how they decide on cases which might have "visas available in coming months"? Do they know beforehand the movement of dates for coming months? or does that mean they continue pre-adjudicating cases in an order (probably by Priority Date)?



    more...


    energy drinks monster. Monster Energy Drink.
  • Monster Energy Drink.



  • vhd999
    09-22 06:08 PM
    I applied for FOIA on my 140/485 petitions and I have got scanned copies of the file. It took more than an year to get the copies.

    To my surprise and disappointment, 140 approval notice was not included in the copies they have sent.



    Can we get the copy of I-140 Approval Notice under the Freedom Of Independence Act (FOIA)? If so, please advise the way to do it.

    My Details are:

    EB2-India-PD-Dec2005-Perm-I 140 Approved in May2006


    Thanks in advance for the help.





    hot Monster Energy Drink by energy drinks monster. monster energy drink - 862000
  • monster energy drink - 862000



  • ankur6ue
    10-12 10:41 AM
    I used the subject line: US immigration system: problems faced by legal immigrants

    thanks for taking the lead on this issue.



    more...


    house #4 Monster Energy Drink Chevy energy drinks monster. Page [Monster Energy Drink
  • Page [Monster Energy Drink



  • f_b_2007
    07-19 01:06 PM
    EB2-NIW, Fedex July 2nd 10:30AM NSC (concurrent filing 485/EAD/AP) was current in June.

    No news yet.





    tattoo Below is the Monster booth. energy drinks monster. 2 Monster Energy Drink
  • 2 Monster Energy Drink



  • kshitijnt
    11-15 05:31 PM
    If you were not told the correct bill rate, you can recover that money. Simply ask them in writing to show you the contract since you are on 70/30 basis. The written contracts, oral contracts, emails all stand in the court but how will you prove an oral contract? If you have found an offer that meets your expectations just quit. We all make the same mistakes. We spend our time on working out things where they are not working. Just "quietly" without your employer getting a hint, find a job and quit.



    more...


    pictures Monster Hunter was a popular energy drinks monster. Inverted Monster Energy Drink
  • Inverted Monster Energy Drink



  • crazyAbtUS
    12-16 11:13 AM
    you can contribute even small amounts with paypal account ..
    payments directed towards ... donations@immigrationvoice.org

    Great..crystal!... I did not know about this..thanks for the info..

    See really ..my ignorence on this option ( of making smaller contribution using paypal- donations@immigrationvoice.org )... is probably why some of the guys I have spoken to at work have also not contributed yet..though they all visit and adhore the IV effort..

    But here is the one that turns me off everytime I visit the contribute section of the IV site.. (" Note : If you previously signed up for $20 per month recurring contributions, you don't have to do anything, they will continue as $20 per month until you choose to cancel them. Beginning 5/17/2007, we only have 2 options for recurring payments : $50 per month and $100 per month.
    ")





    dresses monster energy drink - 862000 energy drinks monster. Monster Energy Drink
  • Monster Energy Drink



  • aadimanav
    07-14 05:16 PM
    giving a small bump. :)



    more...


    makeup Buy a Monster Energy Shot energy drinks monster. #4 Monster Energy Drink Chevy
  • #4 Monster Energy Drink Chevy



  • nkavjs
    08-27 10:58 PM
    :p:pI am on the same boat, my application was also received 9:01 AM Fedex signed by R.Mickels. I am not sure what the hell is goin on..it's all messed up..:mad:

    Well.. my sig says it all.
    Pls. count me in





    girlfriend 2 Monster Energy Drink energy drinks monster. Monster Energy Drink
  • Monster Energy Drink



  • raj3078
    10-10 03:31 PM
    Movt is not very bad for EB-2 India, but EB-3 India does not move!!
    How much did EB2 Ind moved? I think EB-2 china moved too? correct me if I am wrong





    hairstyles Monster Energy Drink. energy drinks monster. Factory Effex Monster Energy
  • Factory Effex Monster Energy



  • dontcareanymore
    03-18 04:46 AM
    You may have trouble entering the country. There was an article on this very subject on murthy.com . You may search for the article with the key word.

    From what I remember from that article, misdemeanors are not considered as inadmissibility, but the catch is, if the crime is a "felony" but ruled "misdemeanor" that could be treated as ground for inadmissibility. The shop lifting was given as an example of such case. I don't mean to scare you , but re-entry may not be your only issue, I think I485 approval may also be an issue.

    I am sure I must have missed some thing in paraphrasing and recollecting the article, but you could search for the original article.

    Goodluck.

    Disclaimer : I am not a lawyer. This is just my opinion based on my recollection of reading some thing online on a general topic. You are probably better off discussing your specific case with a qualified attorney.




    Gurus,
    Need your valuable advice on this serious issue. Involved in shoplifting case, got arrested and plead guilty. Served the community service, and paid fine. Got the �Court Disposition Document� which states that I am all clear. My status is I-485 pending and have EAD, AP documents.
    1. Is it safe to travel to India and come back on AP?
    2. What are the possible chances that visa officer may not let me into the USA?
    3. Do I need to carry any letters from my criminal attorney explaining the situation?
    4. Any one in similar situation, please update me on this?
    5. Please list of documents I need to carry during my travel

    Please reply and post your valuable opinions/suggestions/advices.

    Appreciate all your inputs.

    Have a nice day!!!

    Thank you,
    Sahaayam.





    immidude
    06-28 02:25 PM
    my attorney said i need to wait for 140 receipt to file 485
    is that true?



    i need big help with my 140 filed in Premium Processing
    and i did not get my receipt to file 485
    applied it on Jun 20 2007 (this month)
    any way i can get some copy of the receipt to file 485?





    zzsbzz
    07-10 11:31 PM
    Does it really matter who the messenger is as long as the message gets through?



    Tidak ada komentar:

    Posting Komentar