
titu1972
07-19 01:36 PM
Delivered on July 2 10:20am
-------------------------
EB2 - PD 07/2005
I-140 Approved 04/19/2006
I-485 - RD??????
-------------------------
EB2 - PD 07/2005
I-140 Approved 04/19/2006
I-485 - RD??????
wallpaper free powerpoint templates
Sri_
03-17 02:01 PM
My friend recently came through EWR, he had no issue other than more waiting time (approx 1 hr). He just showed his AP & Passport. He was sent to other counter, upon which they asked only one question 'Are you the same person that it is displayed in the AP document' :)
Everything went cool with him. His I-94 is valid for 1 year from the date of entry.
Thanks
Everything went cool with him. His I-94 is valid for 1 year from the date of entry.
Thanks

sdrblr
08-27 11:30 AM
I say my chance is 88.25% of getting approved :). Don't ask me how I got this number. All that I know is optimism is free
I checked with some folks who have got GCs in the past and they mentioned that FP (2nd time ) is not needed.....unlike the minds of USCIS one's FP doesn't change over his lifetime...that said..if you apply renew EAD u can get FP notice....
But if 15 month rule of FP is correct then very few will get approved as very few have received 2nd FP notice....so I am not sure what is good or bad...we need to know if the folks who had got FP notice had recently renewed their EADs or not.
I am current next month but I rate my odds as 2/98 meaning 2% chance of getting clear.....taking into account RD/ND/transfer/FP all vagaries into account....even Indian monsoon is more predictable.
SoP
I checked with some folks who have got GCs in the past and they mentioned that FP (2nd time ) is not needed.....unlike the minds of USCIS one's FP doesn't change over his lifetime...that said..if you apply renew EAD u can get FP notice....
But if 15 month rule of FP is correct then very few will get approved as very few have received 2nd FP notice....so I am not sure what is good or bad...we need to know if the folks who had got FP notice had recently renewed their EADs or not.
I am current next month but I rate my odds as 2/98 meaning 2% chance of getting clear.....taking into account RD/ND/transfer/FP all vagaries into account....even Indian monsoon is more predictable.
SoP
2011 Free-PowerPoint-Templates-Kids
map_boiler
07-06 12:57 PM
Well, they knew very well that they need to honor the DOS visa bulletin and accept cases filed in July. What did they do instead?
I don't think they will cash any checks. They know at least not to do that.
I don't think they will cash any checks. They know at least not to do that.
more...
obviously
08-18 10:58 PM
It is time for the high skilled immigrants here to take offense with what NUSA puts out ... here is a message that was sent to them a short while ago. We can do more. The collective intelligence, tax dollars and clout of this group of HIGH SKILLED immigrants can call the bluff on Roy Beck and his bunch of fear mongers...
To Roy Beck:
Unfortunately, special interest groups such as yours fail to understand the realities of globalization, international trade and commerce. Your views are an arcane throwback to the era of narrow protectionism fueled by fear, uncertainty and doubt. The world's economies are growing at a much faster rate than the US because we have failed to keep pace with the talent race and skill race. We have forgotten the great tradition of adventurism and capitalism, and instead bask in the self-avowed glory of elitist protectionism... hoping that cute scare videos and falsified statistics will deceive people from seeing what NumberUSA is what it is really about = a quest of 'racial purity'. Lets not try to fool hardworking, law abiding economic agents into believing that you stand for a moral cause greater than the collective capitalist good of the United States. Indeed, it is shameful that you should continue to pander your archaic sentiments around 'immigration control' in a land where the ONLY natural citizens are American Indians. You demean the Irish, the Italians, the Germans, the Jews, the Indians and the Chinese by painting a broad brush against 'numeric over crowding' without caring to recognize the net economic value add of these and other ethnic groups. Maybe its time for todays youth to stop fawning over Hannah M, Britney S etc and get cracking at higher education ... and maybe, just maybe, our time is better spent on being parents that can imbibe a new 'gold rush' mentality of adventure and spirit instead of fear mongering and hoping that globalization will go away :). Because, it wont Mr Beck. Never has. Never will.
To Roy Beck:
Unfortunately, special interest groups such as yours fail to understand the realities of globalization, international trade and commerce. Your views are an arcane throwback to the era of narrow protectionism fueled by fear, uncertainty and doubt. The world's economies are growing at a much faster rate than the US because we have failed to keep pace with the talent race and skill race. We have forgotten the great tradition of adventurism and capitalism, and instead bask in the self-avowed glory of elitist protectionism... hoping that cute scare videos and falsified statistics will deceive people from seeing what NumberUSA is what it is really about = a quest of 'racial purity'. Lets not try to fool hardworking, law abiding economic agents into believing that you stand for a moral cause greater than the collective capitalist good of the United States. Indeed, it is shameful that you should continue to pander your archaic sentiments around 'immigration control' in a land where the ONLY natural citizens are American Indians. You demean the Irish, the Italians, the Germans, the Jews, the Indians and the Chinese by painting a broad brush against 'numeric over crowding' without caring to recognize the net economic value add of these and other ethnic groups. Maybe its time for todays youth to stop fawning over Hannah M, Britney S etc and get cracking at higher education ... and maybe, just maybe, our time is better spent on being parents that can imbibe a new 'gold rush' mentality of adventure and spirit instead of fear mongering and hoping that globalization will go away :). Because, it wont Mr Beck. Never has. Never will.
sdrblr
08-24 03:39 PM
Hi all,
my priority date is jan 2003.first ours was at TSC and then it was transferred to VSc and now it was transferred to TSC.
Wow !!! did you check with an Infopass?
my priority date is jan 2003.first ours was at TSC and then it was transferred to VSc and now it was transferred to TSC.
Wow !!! did you check with an Infopass?
more...
sdrblr
09-11 07:19 PM
I got my GC last week but had a house here since Feb 2005. It helps when you file the tax :)
2010 free powerpoint templates
aviko21
06-21 09:16 PM
there is no employment allowed on H4. Please check with your lawyer as you might have problems with canada stamping
more...

baburob2
03-02 11:05 AM
contributed back again.
hair free powerpoint templates
av2004
07-02 10:45 AM
Friends, I read this article which is an opinion about President's immigration speech and loved most of it (coz it was quite unbiased and straightfoward opinion): Obama Fails to Square the Illegal-Immigration Circle - Victor Davis Hanson - The Corner on National Review Online (http://corner.nationalreview.com/post/?q=MWFlN2I4OTJmMWMxYzQwNzg5MDFiZmQxNmVkZTI2MWQ=)
more...
rexjamla
07-19 10:07 AM
EB3/FEDEX delivered on 02-Jul-07 at 10:25 am
hot free powerpoint templates
nixstor
10-12 02:23 PM
I recommend every one writing their own words rather than doing the copy/paste. If I were to recieve 10 emails with exactly the same content, it might make me feel like some ONE just sent 10 diff emails. IMHO, Its a good idea to write the gist of the story in your own words. Save it and use it for all the people in the media.
more...
house powerpoint templates children.
newbie2020
09-25 04:33 PM
I would love to get involved with bunch of like minded people.....I have all the experience needed for starting and running a company. I have successully done thrice.....We have so many experienced folks who would love to start and run a company but lack the experience/knowledge of running one. it would be a good start to bring all such people to get together and pool our knowledge, skills, money and succeed.
Let me know what do u guys think... We can discuss next course of action.
Let me know what do u guys think... We can discuss next course of action.
tattoo powerpoint templates children.
indian111
08-14 11:04 AM
E-filed on May 22 ,
Fp done June 17,
LUD on 07/22
No updates so far .
My current EAD expires on sep 17 and I already received a letter from my employe abt the new EAD card submisison to continue employmnet .
Did anyone try writing to senators or congreesmen for EAD approval delay ??
Fp done June 17,
LUD on 07/22
No updates so far .
My current EAD expires on sep 17 and I already received a letter from my employe abt the new EAD card submisison to continue employmnet .
Did anyone try writing to senators or congreesmen for EAD approval delay ??
more...
pictures girlfriend your children templates free powerpoint templates children.
h1vegas
06-25 03:56 PM
While I Wrote The Check For Ead Renewal
I Wrote It To Department Of Homeland Security And Not
Us Deparment Of Homeland Security
Is It A Big Problem
Just an update guys ..checks cashed today
( sent to DEPARTMENT OF HOMELAND SECURITY)
I Wrote It To Department Of Homeland Security And Not
Us Deparment Of Homeland Security
Is It A Big Problem
Just an update guys ..checks cashed today
( sent to DEPARTMENT OF HOMELAND SECURITY)
dresses hair #2 Free PowerPoint templates free powerpoint templates children. free
GoneSouth
02-07 01:11 PM
If you have some friends who you know have successfully executed an EB-2 I-140 based on a job zone 4 occupational classification (such as software engineer), I'd consult with your friends attorneys, then switch attorneys if they think they can help you.
xbohdpukc - very interesting. Did you get an EB-2 I-140 approval based on that software engineer occupational classification? The issue at hand is not whether the LC will get approved, that is relatively straightforward. It's whether an EB-2 I-140 will be approved based on a LC for a job zone 4 occupation.
- gs
xbohdpukc - very interesting. Did you get an EB-2 I-140 approval based on that software engineer occupational classification? The issue at hand is not whether the LC will get approved, that is relatively straightforward. It's whether an EB-2 I-140 will be approved based on a LC for a job zone 4 occupation.
- gs
more...
makeup free powerpoint templates children. powerpoint templates children.
ksach
06-21 10:34 PM
I checked with a lawyer once and she told me that you do not need paystubs for her. you need a paystub for yourself because you should be in status. dont know if all lawyers would agree.
i forgot to mention - i had asked the lawyer about change of status to h4 instead of a stamping at a canada consulate. first change the status here to h4. in that case u would need a stamping only when you leave the country. who knows by that time u might receive your AP.
i forgot to mention - i had asked the lawyer about change of status to h4 instead of a stamping at a canada consulate. first change the status here to h4. in that case u would need a stamping only when you leave the country. who knows by that time u might receive your AP.
girlfriend images 2011 free powerpoint templates free powerpoint templates children.

swamy
05-29 04:29 PM
First of all, you dont have a binary choice in the matter such as either you learn 50,000 words and their spellings or go smoke dope. There is a middle ground here.
Secondly, why do I see in company after company, especially in the knowledge industry that a straight A student, like your Kavya here, working for a manager who had been a B- student who in turn works for an executive who was a C- student ?
Get educated ... that's fine. But dont get over-educated such that you are a cripple who cannot think outside the box. Too much education, too many straight As, too many spellings will make you incapable of thinking outside the box, taking risks. Anyways, that's my belief and my opinion and everyone is free to raise their kids in whatever way they deem fit. I for one, would never ask my 2 children to participate in any spelling bee contest.
As far as your desi company thoughts go, it has nothing to do with spelling bee topic. However, let me tell you this. By being holier than thou and telling other people "I got a degree from here and you dumb asses have never been to an American college, so get lost you idiot, this job here is mine..." does not help anyone. Also, no desi companies put a gun to the head of anyone - Indian educated or US educated - to work for them. And let me remind you, there is AN ENTIRE GENERATION of US educated US masters degree holders who had no job after graduating and have been to a desi company to get trained on the real-world software applications. I am sure you know some people yourself, just as I know some people in that situation. If the US masters degree made them super-duper smart, then they would not be knocking doors of desi companies for education after graduating.
I am no fan of desi companies, everyone here knows that. But don't preach a holier than thou sermon to everyone who doesn't have a US degree. Because your US degree isn't worth a bucket of warm spit when it comes to getting a job.
i am not sure why you think kavya wont excel in her life - she already has a great headstart with close to 40grand in winnings! i also dont know why you think she will end up working for a non-ivy league educated manager - & even then why its a bad thing to win a spelling bee..too many gaps or leaps in thoughts/logic?!
Secondly, why do I see in company after company, especially in the knowledge industry that a straight A student, like your Kavya here, working for a manager who had been a B- student who in turn works for an executive who was a C- student ?
Get educated ... that's fine. But dont get over-educated such that you are a cripple who cannot think outside the box. Too much education, too many straight As, too many spellings will make you incapable of thinking outside the box, taking risks. Anyways, that's my belief and my opinion and everyone is free to raise their kids in whatever way they deem fit. I for one, would never ask my 2 children to participate in any spelling bee contest.
As far as your desi company thoughts go, it has nothing to do with spelling bee topic. However, let me tell you this. By being holier than thou and telling other people "I got a degree from here and you dumb asses have never been to an American college, so get lost you idiot, this job here is mine..." does not help anyone. Also, no desi companies put a gun to the head of anyone - Indian educated or US educated - to work for them. And let me remind you, there is AN ENTIRE GENERATION of US educated US masters degree holders who had no job after graduating and have been to a desi company to get trained on the real-world software applications. I am sure you know some people yourself, just as I know some people in that situation. If the US masters degree made them super-duper smart, then they would not be knocking doors of desi companies for education after graduating.
I am no fan of desi companies, everyone here knows that. But don't preach a holier than thou sermon to everyone who doesn't have a US degree. Because your US degree isn't worth a bucket of warm spit when it comes to getting a job.
i am not sure why you think kavya wont excel in her life - she already has a great headstart with close to 40grand in winnings! i also dont know why you think she will end up working for a non-ivy league educated manager - & even then why its a bad thing to win a spelling bee..too many gaps or leaps in thoughts/logic?!
hairstyles 2011 free powerpoint templates free powerpoint templates children.
vin13
07-31 08:44 AM
This would be the last visa bulletin for this year. The dates should move just like they did last year to consume all numbers.
Hopefully when the dates move, it moves with all pre-adjudicated applicants within the cut off date get their GC and not a lottery. That should hopefully bring some order to the system. Let us see.
Hopefully when the dates move, it moves with all pre-adjudicated applicants within the cut off date get their GC and not a lottery. That should hopefully bring some order to the system. Let us see.
DSLStart
08-23 01:07 PM
some time back when I had called I was told it was assigned to an officer (PD not current though). What does that mean?
I never had any RFE, but my case has been bounced around for no reason. From TSC->CSC->TSC and I am told that it is not even pre-adjudicated not even assigned to any officer as yet. I have yet to see any more illogical organization other than USCIS. :mad:
I never had any RFE, but my case has been bounced around for no reason. From TSC->CSC->TSC and I am told that it is not even pre-adjudicated not even assigned to any officer as yet. I have yet to see any more illogical organization other than USCIS. :mad:
illinois_alum
09-05 01:30 PM
I am not sure what's a Humanitarian AP...maybe the officer was just bluffin sumthin. I'm sure he mes've had a bad day.
Although I have not used the AP yet, to me it seems like ure exp was really bad and an "outlier" I guess. Havent heard ne such bad exp elsewhere...
Although I have not used the AP yet, to me it seems like ure exp was really bad and an "outlier" I guess. Havent heard ne such bad exp elsewhere...
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar