My Ping in TotalPing.com

Minggu, 26 Juni 2011

funny ad

images advertisement signboard. funny ad. funny ad
  • funny ad



  • bugsbunny
    04-21 02:23 PM
    After reading the OP, I was rotf...I dont know why you guys are discussing it very seriously.

    its amazing to see senior members laugh at other people's problems





    wallpaper funny ad funny ad. Mobilink Funny Ad
  • Mobilink Funny Ad



  • inskrish
    08-22 07:43 PM
    I have this doubt also.

    If the priority dates are current in Visa Bullettin, the applications will be processed based on RD. If the dates are not current or unavailable, the applications will be processed based on PD. This is my understanding of the process.

    Regards,
    IK





    funny ad. Funny Ad - Funny Sexy
  • Funny Ad - Funny Sexy



  • hopefulgc
    01-13 03:39 PM
    are logic life ko nahi jaante aap?

    logiclife is a bhagwan .... he is sabka baap .. sabse bada saab.... aaj kal chup chaap :D:D


    (translation: ramblings in hindi language ... the crawling vb has made me sick & delirious)


    Who is logiclife?





    2011 Mobilink Funny Ad funny ad. Funny Advertising
  • Funny Advertising



  • chanduv23
    05-13 12:33 PM
    Sorry to hear about such cases. We all have to realize one thing here. The employers need us equally bad as we need them (more often than not, not talking about Indian consultancies here). If ever one encounters such racial discrimination and open abuse at the work place, the best recourse is to file a complaint with the higher ups in the HR, start searching for another employer and ditch the current racist employer at the right moment with an appropriate email sent to everyone detailing why the person is leaving at such an important phase of the product development. Yeah, this might sound un-ethical, but sometimes situations do demand such drastic measures to send the right message. That's when all these racist employers would realize the importance of the person that just left the company. Then they can try to fill in the position with their preferred race qualified person and see how difficult that gets!!

    Better still, please talk to your friends and family in other parts of the US and find the areas in the US that are cosmopolitan and try to move to those places. Yeah that is very difficult in the short-term, but in the long-run, you would have peace of mind and a good quality of life after making such a move. Fortunately, i am in the Bay area and i have rarely encountered such racial prejudices out here. Just my two cents.

    Good luck.

    I did the same thing. I was under racial attack and complained to the HR, was on my 6th year of h1b. I did not get any justice, the HR was also having the same opinion, was talking about Indians in the company on h1b and all issues associated the and she said she has 14 years of experience dealing with this and knows how to fix this problem. I was kicked out of the company. No look back at all. I pleaded, told her I will take back my complaint and will not complain but no use. They terminated my employment and could never never fill that position again, but the company did not survive for long though.
    I moved to desi consulting after that and things started going a lot better with a understanding employer and I am doing better now.

    Fellas - watch out, especially those working in BPO etc.. where they have to deal with abusive clients...

    Recently, I stopped taking all these racial comments in a serious way, 2 days back my co worker made comments on how my "curry smells" when eat at my desk. My wife wakes up early in the morning and cooks the food with so much love and affection and I eat that, whereas he eats burgers and fries from cafeteria - look at who is commenting??????



    more...


    funny ad. Creative and Funny Ads(16
  • Creative and Funny Ads(16



  • gg123
    05-09 08:37 AM
    Hello Pappu,

    Fantsatic news. I think we have to unite for this big event - this is the BEST time to get our voice heard. If illegal immigrants are voicing why not We? Most of us are here for atleast close to TEN years and contributed for this economy. PERIOD.

    Pappu, I will definetly be there for atleast one day.

    Sorry for noting this... To some of our folks -

    Forget about EB2 / EB3 - ego... (Sorry to quote this if anybody wants to challenge me on this we can have a separte discussion).





    funny ad. Funny Binoculars Campaigns Ads
  • Funny Binoculars Campaigns Ads



  • gcformeornot
    07-31 11:27 AM
    ___________



    more...


    funny ad. Funny ad on a plane
  • Funny ad on a plane



  • GCBy3000
    09-29 12:51 PM
    Whatever you guys say, the key is to see how much of unused visa they post this year. Due to their inefficiency, they would post at least 10-20k of unused visa for this year too.





    2010 Funny Ad - Funny Sexy funny ad. advertisement signboard.
  • advertisement signboard.



  • Berkeleybee
    04-26 09:04 PM
    I would like to point out that it is not just skilled workers from India and China that are affected.

    Franklin,

    We have members from all over the world. And as far as EB-3 is concerned the entire category retrogressed -- all countries. We feel that this is a problem that affects all highly skilled workers.

    One thing to remember is that reporters take snippets from hours of interviews, and then their editors edit the article down further.

    best,
    Berkeleybee



    more...


    funny ad. Funny Ads, Funny
  • Funny Ads, Funny



  • GCplease
    01-22 10:01 AM
    FY EB1 EB2 EB3
    2003 1,266 8,536 10,647
    2004 2,998 16,262 19,889
    2005 6,336 16,687 23,250
    2006 3,156 3,720 3,006
    2007 2,855 6,203 17,795
    2008 5,327 14,819 3,576
    21,938 66,227 78,163


    Going forward, EB3 would be in 3000 to 4000 range unless we come together as a force and act.

    Really sad to see these numbers.
    Most of the EB3 numbers in 2004, 2005 and 2007 would have gone to Nurses and Physios.
    Looks like, we have been in this 3 to 4k range for a while.
    Heaven save us.





    hair Funny Advertising funny ad. Funny ad (3 pics)
  • Funny ad (3 pics)



  • eb3retro
    11-14 11:09 PM
    Lately i see a lot of new members coming up in the forum, with lots of questions about their problems that they are facing. And lots of good hearted IV members also give their diligent answers for them. One hand I am glad IV is getting new members, on the other hand i am wondering where were these members all these days.

    Please don't get me wrong, As much as I like new members joining in the forum to get answers for their questions, I also would expect them to take part in any the activities or initiatives that IV is undertaking. Therefore I urge, every new member to volunteer in the IV activities and be an active member of IV and be a participating member, so that IV helps you and you help IV. Having said that, new members, WELCOME TO IV, post your questions and I am sure you will get good answers from many good hearts in IV.



    more...


    funny ad. creating a funny ad and
  • creating a funny ad and



  • ufo2002
    05-12 01:57 PM
    I have been reading the CIR Bill (PDF file, dated April 24, 2006) from this website
    http://www.nilc.org/immlawpolicy/CIR/index.htm#cira

    Under Title VI - Work Authorization and Legalization of Undocumented Individuals.

    I will just digest and summarise the interesting points:


    For illegals who entered the USA before April 5, 2001...

    Immediate Adjustment of Status after paying fines and any additional amounts
    Must be employed for at least 3 years during the 5 year illegal presence
    Employment requirement not applicable to those under 20 years of age
    Employment requirement of 3 years can be reduced if proven physical or mental disability like pregnancy
    Alien shall not be required to complete employment requirements with the same employer!



    OK, I am not going to go on as I will leave the rest of the reading up to you all. But I need to ask this: "The adjustment of status" above... does this mean those illegals don't need to go thru LCA and I-140? Also, they don't even need to stay with the same employer at the time of applying for AOS....
    Sounds like a very good deal for these people.

    So could someone explain to me why we in the retrogression queue should accept this bill even if it increases H1B and promises to reduce backlogs for GC when illegals who have been here for more than 5 years (many of us also have been here that long) get special treatment? It's a really bad deal for us.





    hot Creative and Funny Ads(16 funny ad. Some Funny Ads
  • Some Funny Ads



  • bkarnik
    11-09 09:52 AM
    With the Senate also now in Democratic hands, here is the likely makeup of the new Senate Committee Chairpersons.

    Sen. Harry Reid (NV) will be the new Majority Leader and Mitch McConnell(KY) will be the republican Minority Leader. The following Democratic Senators are likely to assume the Chairmanship of these committees in a Democratic Senate:

    Agriculture—Tom Harkin (IA)
    Appropriations—Robert Byrd (WV)
    Energy and Water Appropriations Subcommittee – Patty Murray (WA) or Mary Landrieu (LA)
    Armed Services—Carl Levin (MI)
    Strategic Forces Subcommittee –Bill Nelson (FL)
    Banking—Christopher Dodd (CT)
    *Budget—Kent Conrad (ND)
    Commerce, Science and Transportation—Daniel Inouye (HA)
    Energy and Natural Resources-- Jeff Bingaman (NM)
    Environment and Public Works—Barbara Boxer (CA)
    Clean Air, Climate Change, and Nuclear Security Subcommittee – Thomas Carper (DE)
    Finance—Max Baucus (MT)
    Foreign Relations—Joe Biden (DE)
    Health, Education, Labor and Pensions—Edward Kennedy (MA)
    Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs—Joe Lieberman(CT)
    Judiciary—Patrick Leahy (VT)
    Small Business—John Kerry (MA)
    Veterans’ Affairs—Daniel Akaka (HA)
    Select Committee on Intelligence—Jay Rockefeller (WV)

    All in all a very pro-immigrant Senate.



    more...


    house 40+ Funny Print Advertisements funny ad. The Best Ad is a Funny Ad
  • The Best Ad is a Funny Ad



  • skd
    12-31 04:28 PM
    Nature (god) Bless You and Everyone.





    tattoo Funny Binoculars Campaigns Ads funny ad. funny ad
  • funny ad



  • lola
    07-10 11:47 PM
    Does it really matter who the messenger is as long as the message gets through?

    It probably doesnt seem to be a big issue as it is right now, but I am into Health care and education. In my experience, I have seen issues like this grow beyond proportion and have seen undeserved people dragging away credit from the deserved. I didnt intend to make a post even though I saw they were taking credit for it. When I saw Emigration voice, I felt that they do have more malicious intentions. If it is really a typo, they should be willing to issue a press release that the credit goes to IV and the non existing EV.

    HTH



    more...


    pictures Funny ad on a plane funny ad. Funny Pictures Funny Ads Funny
  • Funny Pictures Funny Ads Funny



  • chi_shark
    08-06 12:41 PM
    let the drumrolls begin! the bulletin could come out anytime now... tomorrow or monday...





    dresses Some Funny Ads funny ad. it will become a funny ad.
  • it will become a funny ad.



  • jayleno
    07-12 11:28 PM
    I have applied for FOIA during Oct 2007. No response yet. Just checked the status. Thank you very much for the link. I did not know it existed earlier. Do you happen to know how I can change the address because I have moved ? I called the number they listed for FOIA on reciept notice. The asked me to call the regular USCIS number to update the address. The person who answered the regular USCIS customer service had no Idea about reciept notices starting with NRC. Any solution for this?

    All,

    You can request a copy of I-140 approval from USCIS using G-639 form (download from www.uscis.gov).

    In G-639 form, Fill out the following information

    I) Type of request
    -> Freedom of information Act (FOIA)

    2) Requester Information
    --> Your Communication address

    3) Consent to release information
    --> Please choose "A portion of my records" box

    4) Information needed to search for record
    --> Please specify only "ETA 9089" for PERM CASEs or ETA 750 PART A & B. ( I have asked for ETA 9089,)
    --> You can also ask for I-140 approval copy(Since i have approval letter i didn't ask.)
    *Note: If you specify portion of record in application, then it will be processed in Track one otherwise it is going to be in complex track(Track Two).

    5) Data needed on subject of record,
    --> Please give A#, Receipt number, DOB, I-94 Admission # and your name etc.,
    6) Verification of subject identity
    --> Notarized affidavity of identity
    7) Signature of subject of record

    8) Notary
    -> Please Notarized the G-639 form

    Send the filled form to the following address

    National Records Center - FOIA Division
    P.O Box 64801
    Lees Summit, MO 64064-8010

    You will get receipt notice with NRCxxxxxxxxxx which can be trackable through the following link.

    http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/menuitem.8d416137d08f80a2b1935610748191a0/?vgnextoid=f3a2ba87c7a29110VgnVCM1000004718190aRCR D&vgnextchannel=f3a2ba87c7a29110VgnVCM1000004718190a RCRD


    I have applied it, it is in the process, i believe it is going to take minimum 3 to 5 months since my case is assigned to Track One. Every month they are processing atleast 1000 Applications. It may take morethan 6 months if the case is assigned in complex track. If you ask for full package then difinitely they will put into complex track(ie Track Two).

    Please let me know if you need any more information on this regard.



    more...


    makeup Funny Ads, Funny funny ad. 40+ Funny Print Advertisements
  • 40+ Funny Print Advertisements



  • Macaca
    08-13 09:33 PM
    I am posting the sheet. It is a rough draft. We will revise it tomorrow. I will keep revising it in place tomorrow, so please keep checking!

    Please post comments preferably supported by URL based facts. Thanks!





    girlfriend funny ad funny ad. Pepsi refresh the word
  • Pepsi refresh the word



  • willigetgc?
    05-06 11:11 AM
    +1
    Count me in for volunteer work too. I will help out in any and every way I can.
    Thanks IV!





    hairstyles creating a funny ad and funny ad. funny print ads
  • funny print ads



  • mhtanim
    10-25 10:11 PM
    Are you serious lawyers suggesting to return GC?

    I think there was one case that I saw at Murthy web site where the guy went backhome and got married. Came back and found that his green card was approved while he was in his home country and before the wedding took place. Interesting part was that his PD was not current at that time. Because of the situation, he couldn't bring in his wife in H4 anymore.

    The lawyer recommended him to return his GC as it was mistakenly issued by USCIS. Lawyer had to deal with USCIS and returned the GC.





    meridiani.planum
    02-15 11:49 AM
    Some American citizens/anti-immigrant will tell you you are taking their jobs with your H1.

    For them, this is their country. All jobs should go to them rather than a foreigner like you.

    What is your response for that ?

    they are not capable of doing those jobs. ANyone who has gone through a labor certification has documented, government verifiable/auditable proof of this.





    prem_goel
    07-31 07:05 PM
    Of the hundreds of thousands of July 07 filers, who paid a mere $325 for their I-485 application, do you think USCIS will devote the time/effort to constantly keep track of the applicant's eligibility of 485 over the next several years???? It will take atleast 4-5 years for several of us to finally get a visa number. Several of us will move/have address changes during these years.

    It took them 2.5 years to process these...imagine the nightmare if they were to try doing subsequent rounds....

    Keep in mind that 485 eligibility is not just tied to employment but also FBI name checks etc. Do you think USCIS will keep on doing name-checks every other year, or issue EVL's every other year if/when they see for instance, an address change?

    Dude...USCIS is already on its way of bragging to the congress that it has pre-adjudicated all these 485 applications. I think if they touch these pre-adjudicated applications, then someone has to answer to someone of what is going on...why haven't you still worked on this? why are you devoting your time to these old 485 applications when there are new ones yet to be processed.

    I think once the application is pre-adjudicated...that's it!! I don't believe USCIS will spend anymore time and resources to these applications again...until a visa number is available from DOS and they apply the number to the pre-adjudicated application....my 2 cents!



    Tidak ada komentar:

    Posting Komentar