radhagd
03-09 04:05 PM
My friend has 2 I-140s one EB3 (PD Dec 2002) and second one EB2 (PD Nov 2006) - what is the best option for him.
Whether he can use earlier PD for EB2 (I-485).
Please share your knowledge.
Yes he can use earlier PD for EB2.
He can file I485 in EB2 by requesting recapturing priority date from EB3.
Whether he can use earlier PD for EB2 (I-485).
Please share your knowledge.
Yes he can use earlier PD for EB2.
He can file I485 in EB2 by requesting recapturing priority date from EB3.
wallpaper Ricky Gervais and Jane Fallon
logiclife
07-09 12:48 PM
Immigration Voice cannot have individual cases that seek funds or help. Its just not the policy. If we allow that then we would have entire message board with just that issue as everyone has problems and some have more severe problems than others. We sympathize with everyone's issue but we cannot cater to individual cases as an organization.
The organization has to restrict its goals and set the priorities on what messages and issues get homepage attention.
Good luck Vinay. Sorry to cut this short.
The organization has to restrict its goals and set the priorities on what messages and issues get homepage attention.
Good luck Vinay. Sorry to cut this short.
GCard_Dream
04-05 03:29 PM
I am in my 6th year H1B and have an approved I-140 (EB3) with PD in 2005. I am seriously considering moving to another company in order to be able to file in EB2 because of current priority date in that category. You guessed it; I am from ROW and I will qualify for EB2.
I have had several interviews but some of the employers were worried about the fact that I am in my 6th year and whether there was enough time for me to be able to safely transfer everything over to the new company. From what I know, here are the steps involved:
* transfer H1B - 1 month
* New labor - 3 month (max)
* I-140 - 1 month (premium)
So within 5 months, I-140 could be approved and then I'll be able to extend my H1B.
1. Is the timeframe I am thinking realistic?
2. Since I only have about 7 months left in my current H1B, is it wise to take this risk?
3. What could be the greatest risk in transferring companies at this stage?
Thanks in advance for your help.
I have had several interviews but some of the employers were worried about the fact that I am in my 6th year and whether there was enough time for me to be able to safely transfer everything over to the new company. From what I know, here are the steps involved:
* transfer H1B - 1 month
* New labor - 3 month (max)
* I-140 - 1 month (premium)
So within 5 months, I-140 could be approved and then I'll be able to extend my H1B.
1. Is the timeframe I am thinking realistic?
2. Since I only have about 7 months left in my current H1B, is it wise to take this risk?
3. What could be the greatest risk in transferring companies at this stage?
Thanks in advance for your help.
2011 Ricky Gervais in attack on the
O'podu
07-17 04:13 PM
I luv to send flowers,cards n sweets to IV leads.
comeon, gimme a big hug guys!!:p
;) I dont mind even a kiss..cas am so happy!
comeon, gimme a big hug guys!!:p
;) I dont mind even a kiss..cas am so happy!
more...
looivy
02-22 02:37 PM
Hi,
Recently, I applied for H1 extension (change of employer) at Mumbai COnsulate. The Visa officer said all my documents are good but still issued me a yellow form that says that administrative process is required for my case. She gave me back my passport and the yellow form. The application is pending.
I have a valid EAD and AP. Is it possible for me to abandon the H1 process and enter US on EAD and AP.
I am looking for legal expertise here.
Thanks.
Recently, I applied for H1 extension (change of employer) at Mumbai COnsulate. The Visa officer said all my documents are good but still issued me a yellow form that says that administrative process is required for my case. She gave me back my passport and the yellow form. The application is pending.
I have a valid EAD and AP. Is it possible for me to abandon the H1 process and enter US on EAD and AP.
I am looking for legal expertise here.
Thanks.
thomachan72
04-18 07:17 AM
one of my friends.
Premium processing, general (non-masters) catagory got email notification for reciept of his application yesterday evening.
Premium processing, general (non-masters) catagory got email notification for reciept of his application yesterday evening.
more...
vdlrao
01-21 03:20 PM
Person traveling with AP does not require Transit Visa if u dont plan to go outside of Frankfurt airport for what so reason.I had traveled via Frankfurt on 01/07/09.
Please do check with German consulate.
Thank you KKTexas
Please do check with German consulate.
Thank you KKTexas
2010 ricky gervais weight loss 2011
wandmaker
03-15 11:02 AM
is appreciated at IV. This is in addition to any other contributions (either time or money) to IV. :)
I meant "Recurring monthly Contribution" :)
Let us setup a recurring contribution funding drive -
Needhelp / janilsal - can you guys set one up, I will keep bumping with my pledges as usual.
I meant "Recurring monthly Contribution" :)
Let us setup a recurring contribution funding drive -
Needhelp / janilsal - can you guys set one up, I will keep bumping with my pledges as usual.
more...
authrd
08-22 12:52 PM
This has been bugging me for a while now. I applied for I-485 in July 2007.
I do not have copies of all H1 approval notices ever issued. I do not have all of my I-94s ever issued.
Per attorney's recommendation, I applied for duplicate copies of I-797 but that will take a few months.
I am wondering what I can do if USCIS asks for all I-797s and I-94s since first ever entry to prove that I have always been in the US legally.
Any thoughts.
Don't want to waste anyone's time. If anyone has been in this situation or knows of anyone that was in a situation like this..that would help.
I want to be proactive and get other documents ready if that is what it'll take.
I do not have copies of all H1 approval notices ever issued. I do not have all of my I-94s ever issued.
Per attorney's recommendation, I applied for duplicate copies of I-797 but that will take a few months.
I am wondering what I can do if USCIS asks for all I-797s and I-94s since first ever entry to prove that I have always been in the US legally.
Any thoughts.
Don't want to waste anyone's time. If anyone has been in this situation or knows of anyone that was in a situation like this..that would help.
I want to be proactive and get other documents ready if that is what it'll take.
hair gervais weight loss.
lostinbeta
10-04 01:35 AM
Read in my post in the first page of this thread. I changed the last stop so it would be easier to understand and do.
I believe for my step to work you need to have the tool next to the marquee tool activated (the selection tool? I forget what it is called)
I believe for my step to work you need to have the tool next to the marquee tool activated (the selection tool? I forget what it is called)
more...
jsb
10-29 03:33 PM
I checked my current labor certification. it has the following details :
ETA FORM 9089
A) PREVAILING WAGE INFORMATION
SOC/O*NET(OES) CODE
15-1031.00
OCCUPATONAL TITLE
COMPUTER SOFTWARE ENGINEER
B) JOB OPPORTUNITY INFORMATION
JOB TITLE: SOFTWARE ENGINEER(THIS IS CURRENT)
C) IDENTIFY THE JOB TITLE OF THE ACCEPTABLE ALTERNATE OCCUPATION:
PROGRAMMER ANALYST OR SYSTEMS ANALYST
D) JOB DUTIES
CREATE TEST PLANS, TEST CASES AND ANALYZE USER NEEDS AND CREATE AND
MODIFY APPLICATION SOFTWARE USING VARIOUS SOFTWARE TECHNOLOGIES
My question is based on the above can i switch to another field like SAP for example. I am not sure if companies will be ready to give me a offer letter with the above text for a SAP job.
Any ideas friends?
There is no hard and fast rule in this matter. "Same or similar" is very vague. My guess is that if new work field is not drastically different you should be fine. But for AC21 application, as I hear, you need do nothing unless there is an RFE. Guidelines given by USCIS to their field office on AC21, seem to advise them to be quite lenient.
ETA FORM 9089
A) PREVAILING WAGE INFORMATION
SOC/O*NET(OES) CODE
15-1031.00
OCCUPATONAL TITLE
COMPUTER SOFTWARE ENGINEER
B) JOB OPPORTUNITY INFORMATION
JOB TITLE: SOFTWARE ENGINEER(THIS IS CURRENT)
C) IDENTIFY THE JOB TITLE OF THE ACCEPTABLE ALTERNATE OCCUPATION:
PROGRAMMER ANALYST OR SYSTEMS ANALYST
D) JOB DUTIES
CREATE TEST PLANS, TEST CASES AND ANALYZE USER NEEDS AND CREATE AND
MODIFY APPLICATION SOFTWARE USING VARIOUS SOFTWARE TECHNOLOGIES
My question is based on the above can i switch to another field like SAP for example. I am not sure if companies will be ready to give me a offer letter with the above text for a SAP job.
Any ideas friends?
There is no hard and fast rule in this matter. "Same or similar" is very vague. My guess is that if new work field is not drastically different you should be fine. But for AC21 application, as I hear, you need do nothing unless there is an RFE. Guidelines given by USCIS to their field office on AC21, seem to advise them to be quite lenient.
hot gervais weight loss. ricky
satishku_2000
06-08 01:01 AM
well the status quo isn't that bad, is it? Gradually, retrogression will reduce. Now that there is no labor sub, there will be roughly a FIFO system. Plus, no increase in H1B should help the future --- as far as retorgression is concerned. another big plus is that current H1B system is intact. This bill would have driven thousands out of H1B status.
So I say: CIR, RUST in PEACE.
rimzhim , Totally agree with ya ...
So I say: CIR, RUST in PEACE.
rimzhim , Totally agree with ya ...
more...
house Ricky Gervais
new2perm
05-29 10:03 AM
Can you share your company lawyer's name before when you are spreading these kind of speculative rumors ....use commonsense before posting
Can you please read the following statement in my above post?.. 'I dont know how true it is...just sharing what I have heard.'
Can you please read the following statement in my above post?.. 'I dont know how true it is...just sharing what I have heard.'
tattoo ricky gervais weight loss.
snathan
05-29 10:28 PM
Check with attorney , there is rule which states last action counts and that means as soon you H1 is approved your status changed to H1, if h1 transfer is denied means you are out of status
try applying h1 transfer from another company with in 30 days and go for premium processing if it gets approved you status will be h1 but the approval will not have I94 and that will force you to go out of country and get stamped to return to USA.
1. If you are still with university and the H1 is valid, you are not out of status.
2. If you are out of university and if company A's H1 is valid, you can start work with company A.
If you are out of university and company A's H1 is valid, but you are not getting job or salary - you are out of status
If you are out of university and company A's H1 is not valid, you are out of stats.
Please check with attorney asap.
try applying h1 transfer from another company with in 30 days and go for premium processing if it gets approved you status will be h1 but the approval will not have I94 and that will force you to go out of country and get stamped to return to USA.
1. If you are still with university and the H1 is valid, you are not out of status.
2. If you are out of university and if company A's H1 is valid, you can start work with company A.
If you are out of university and company A's H1 is valid, but you are not getting job or salary - you are out of status
If you are out of university and company A's H1 is not valid, you are out of stats.
Please check with attorney asap.
more...
pictures Gervais has received many
FredG
May 28th, 2007, 12:08 PM
Don't get discouraged, Lee. Sensor dust is part of the game, and we all have to deal with it.
If you haven't read about it yet, the generally accepted way to "see" the dust is to take a shot of a non-textured light object (I use the ceiling, or a clear sky). Put it in manual, set to a low iso, stop the aperture down to f/16 or even more, adjust ss for proper exposure (may be several seconds, but no problem if you are shooting a texture-less target.) Then you can zoom way in on the image and scout around to see the crud. This is a good way to check after you clean to see if you really got it all.
When cleaning, always try the least intrusive method first. I try the blower several times first. If there is still stuff left, I go in with the arctic butterfly. If there is still junk in the same spot after several passes, it is likely stuck there and I go after it with the lens pen. If it is not in the same spot, it is not stuck, so I keep after it with the brush followed by the blower.
If you haven't read about it yet, the generally accepted way to "see" the dust is to take a shot of a non-textured light object (I use the ceiling, or a clear sky). Put it in manual, set to a low iso, stop the aperture down to f/16 or even more, adjust ss for proper exposure (may be several seconds, but no problem if you are shooting a texture-less target.) Then you can zoom way in on the image and scout around to see the crud. This is a good way to check after you clean to see if you really got it all.
When cleaning, always try the least intrusive method first. I try the blower several times first. If there is still stuff left, I go in with the arctic butterfly. If there is still junk in the same spot after several passes, it is likely stuck there and I go after it with the lens pen. If it is not in the same spot, it is not stuck, so I keep after it with the brush followed by the blower.
dresses Ricky Gervais Goes For A Run
chanduv23
11-14 08:36 PM
I totally agree that we must channelize all our frustration into positive energy. But, sometimes I get a feeling that I don't belong in the US anymore and why should I fight for something that is never going to happen. :(
In a recent bollywood movie (Om Shanti Om) is this popular dialog "If you want something and you make sincere efforts and have the confidence and are persistently trying with a open heart, the whole world will do what it takes to make sure you get what you want, and if you have not yet got what you want then the show is not yet over, it continues " :) :) :)
You very much belong to the US. Try to understand the politics. This is a democracy and everything goes through legislative and administrative processes.
If there is some place you can do to help yourself, it can be possible in the US only. Politicians listen to us and definitely do something.
So think positive and start participating in grass roots efforts
In a recent bollywood movie (Om Shanti Om) is this popular dialog "If you want something and you make sincere efforts and have the confidence and are persistently trying with a open heart, the whole world will do what it takes to make sure you get what you want, and if you have not yet got what you want then the show is not yet over, it continues " :) :) :)
You very much belong to the US. Try to understand the politics. This is a democracy and everything goes through legislative and administrative processes.
If there is some place you can do to help yourself, it can be possible in the US only. Politicians listen to us and definitely do something.
So think positive and start participating in grass roots efforts
more...
makeup ricky gervais weight loss
sc3
08-14 03:57 PM
What troubles me is the "agreed on paper" part. Clearly, your employer has violated H1 terms by not paying you. DOL is bound to take action against your employer for it. However, H1s are not supposed to work in the kind of agreement you seem to have setup. Given that fact, DOL inquiry will probably affect you too. Talk to a lawyer about your options before going to file a complaint against your employer.
girlfriend his weight loss regimen.
bkr
12-06 09:17 AM
My wife got all the AP paperback after her return from India. One AP have stamp. Two AP papers are not touched.
I got all three AP documents back. I had an expired Visa stamp in the passport. They checked one of the AP document and gave it back after stamping it.
HTH.
I got all three AP documents back. I had an expired Visa stamp in the passport. They checked one of the AP document and gave it back after stamping it.
HTH.
hairstyles ricky gervais weight loss
pmpforgc
02-07 07:15 PM
Here is some more info
I am traveling from
From GSP ( Greenville Spartanburg) to Ahmedabad
or from ATLANTA to Ahmedabad
thanks
I am traveling from
From GSP ( Greenville Spartanburg) to Ahmedabad
or from ATLANTA to Ahmedabad
thanks
cahaba
06-25 02:32 PM
Do we have an Alabama State Chapter. I tried to find the details but was not able to.
gemini23
07-02 07:46 PM
Srikondoji,
the reference to mexicans here is defnintely uncalled for and has racist odor. You could have used "illegal immegrant" as they can be from any country in the world. I would expect a little maturity and humbleness from a senior member. my word of advice..dont be frustrated...this gc game needs lot more patience.
please apoligize and donate something to IV.
the reference to mexicans here is defnintely uncalled for and has racist odor. You could have used "illegal immegrant" as they can be from any country in the world. I would expect a little maturity and humbleness from a senior member. my word of advice..dont be frustrated...this gc game needs lot more patience.
please apoligize and donate something to IV.
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar