My Ping in TotalPing.com

Sabtu, 25 Juni 2011

gypsy tattoo

images chrome gypsy tattoo las vegas gypsy tattoo. Gypsy #tattoo by Uncle Allan
  • Gypsy #tattoo by Uncle Allan



  • krishgreen
    02-06 07:52 PM
    I have sent G-639 (notarized) in October 2010 and I have received a CD from USCIS with I-140 approval and labor that was used to file. I have given I-140 receipt number in the form instead of A#.





    wallpaper Gypsy #tattoo by Uncle Allan gypsy tattoo. Traditional gypsy tattoo by
  • Traditional gypsy tattoo by



  • apt7
    05-24 01:51 PM
    If such a bill is implemented we all should knock the doors of judiciary department. Each is department is independent of itself.


    Bad for consulting companies (no H1B; may lose job)

    Bad for physicians (no H1B for medical residents; no provisions for NIW...terrible)

    Bad for H1b transfers and extensions (severe restrictive provisions on H1B)

    AC 21 repealed (disastrous)


    Bad for pending I 140 .... left in limbo

    Bad for pending LC .... left in complete limbo


    Bad for retrogressed.... backlog will increase phenomenally 'cos of decreased visa numbers

    This bill is a massive attack on us; we should put all our efforts to oppose and kill the bill. There is little chance that we can get amendments to reverse the potential damage that this bill can do... that is disaster for us.





    gypsy tattoo. Red Gypsy Tattoo Ribbon
  • Red Gypsy Tattoo Ribbon



  • dilipb
    06-23 04:00 PM
    forgot one thing.

    NO short forms.
    On the check write US department of homeland security
    NO dept.
    NO USCIS
    DONT forget "US"





    2011 Traditional gypsy tattoo by gypsy tattoo. Labels: gypsy tattoo
  • Labels: gypsy tattoo



  • Gravitation
    01-23 10:00 AM
    EB3 - ROW is already 01MAY05. He would not be saying 2004 for sure on EB3 ROW.

    Good point. Eliminating that option, he must be talking about the year-end surge in EB3-I becasue he said that PD will become current briefly.



    more...


    gypsy tattoo. Chrome Gypsy Tattoo
  • Chrome Gypsy Tattoo



  • mahendra_t
    07-19 01:54 PM
    Please let us know when your check get cashed. This will indicate that they actualy start processing our application and First application check is passed.

    http://www.imminfo.com/resources/cissop.html





    gypsy tattoo. gypsy tattoo.done by Luke
  • gypsy tattoo.done by Luke



  • 21stIcon
    07-16 10:35 AM
    Good luck finding one that covers you till the end AND is low on premium! The cheapest premiums are that of term insurance, and it is intended for such situations where you have taken measures to invest in other places such as real estate, equities, bonds, cash etc, AND you are not counting on earning any return on the premiums you have paid.

    This insurance is plain and simple. You pay low for covering you for a certain period of time - 10, 20, 30 years.

    Btw, if one is 35 years old and buys a 30 year term insurance, you are covered until the age of 65. What is your point?

    It shows your knowledge about life insurance, go check it out on web for senior citizens quote and why life expectancy is beyond 65 and how to pass wealth to heir



    more...


    gypsy tattoo. chrome gypsy tattoo for life
  • chrome gypsy tattoo for life



  • jfredr
    08-26 05:53 PM
    NJ DMV realy sucks people are really bad they are very unfriendly people i have seen in any department.





    2010 Red Gypsy Tattoo Ribbon gypsy tattoo. chrome gypsy tattoo las vegas
  • chrome gypsy tattoo las vegas



  • desi3933
    06-18 12:17 PM
    AND ONE MORE THING. THESE PROCESSING DATES ARE FOR RENEWAL APPLICATIONS. NOT FOR NEW APPLICATIONS. FROM MY EXPERIENCE I SAW FIRST TIME FILERS ARE GETTING THEM IMMEDIATELY THAN RENEWALS WHICH WERE TAKING 2-3 MONTHS.

    Incorrect. It does not matter if it is initial or a renewal.



    more...


    gypsy tattoo. gypsy girl from this flash
  • gypsy girl from this flash



  • psaxena
    02-24 07:02 PM
    My days in office are slow, I was thinking on how to pass the time, and immigration helps me easily to reach to 5:00 PM. Lets keep discussing this, keep on come on..

    Someone got some more ideas which are ready to be dead in this thread..

    Unity is the key guys, I dun see a single thing in IV which says, "OK guys this is our plan of action, Let's do it".

    Please read my blog "Had a dream (http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/blog.php?b=56)" definately thats gonna happen I believe now.





    hair Labels: gypsy tattoo gypsy tattoo. Tattoo#39;s by Theo Royal
  • Tattoo#39;s by Theo Royal



  • chanduv23
    08-05 02:32 PM
    I was under the same impression that it was FP that triggered the name check. But this is what the lawyer told them that their names were struck in NC and that is why they never got FP and now that NC is over they received FP notices. The interesting part is that within 3 weeks of FP one person got a notice that his application has been sent to USCISlocal office for further processing which I assume means interview notice in few days.

    How does a lawyer know if u r stuck in namecheck? Unless you go to infopass you may not know.

    In reality, the app was just taken up for processing - the IO figured that FP has not yet been done and sent notice and during the course of processing the app, decided to send it for interview.



    more...


    gypsy tattoo. luck Gypsy tattoo done by
  • luck Gypsy tattoo done by



  • Immi_Chant
    08-03 07:50 PM
    Anyways, thanks RDB for your response.

    But as USCIS is putting so much "efforts" in preadjudication 1000's of cases, can't they say whether we are preadjudicated or not? They Only worry about milking us by increasing visa fee, delaying processing time and all other means...





    hot Chrome Gypsy Tattoo gypsy tattoo. Gypsy+tattoo+art
  • Gypsy+tattoo+art



  • chintu25
    03-27 09:33 AM
    Greened you GCMUDDU



    more...


    house gypsy tattoo lines gypsy tattoo. Chrome Gypsy Tattoo: Photos
  • Chrome Gypsy Tattoo: Photos



  • cjagtap
    08-27 04:35 PM
    I will be facing the same prob if i dont get my extension in-time. At least EADwill work,meanwhileI am filing for my H1B extension ,but dont want to spend another 1000$ just to expedite the process for DL...
    let me know what is the best plan in such case...





    tattoo gypsy tattoo.done by Luke gypsy tattoo. Chrome Gypsy Tattoo: Photos
  • Chrome Gypsy Tattoo: Photos



  • EBX-Man
    05-06 11:02 AM
    gc_rip,srisri007,

    Instead of asking people on this forum i would say it is a question which needs to be addressed to the education evaluations people. They are the best persons to provide you with proper advice and guidance.



    more...


    pictures chrome gypsy tattoo for life gypsy tattoo. Chrome Gypsy Tattoo
  • Chrome Gypsy Tattoo



  • nlssubbu
    08-22 06:47 PM
    I like your word: "guestimate" (Guess + Estimate) i.e. tukka (hindi word)

    Well, I don't think I am at the end of line of 300,000 people. There must be lots and lots of people whose priority date is after April 2004 might have filed. This includes 2004, 2005, 2006 and 2007.

    So I think 3 years is intelligent guess. But who knows I am just trying to make myself happy and trying to stay positive.

    :)

    How about poor souls from 2001/2/3 struct at FBI Name check still?





    dresses Gypsy+tattoo+art gypsy tattoo. gypsy tattooed by famouslefty
  • gypsy tattooed by famouslefty



  • Miya Maqbool
    05-21 03:02 PM
    Hi Gurus,
    I am confused about the status of my application. I had concurrent I140/485 filing under EB3 on July 30th at TSC(with PD of Dec 2004).
    On May 9th I got a CRIS notification that my I 485 case has been transferred to Lincoln, NE -I am assuming it is the Nebraska office.
    However, I am more interested in tracking the I 140 status.

    1. My RD for I 140 is July 30, 2007 and ND is Sep 26, 2007. Online status still shows being processed at TSC..so which tracking dates shld I follow..is it the RD or the ND?

    2. Even though it is concurrent filing, I am assuming the I 140 case is treated independently and is not tied to the I 485. (PD is very far EB3 Dec 2004, but I 140 still shows at TSC)

    Due to some personal reasons, it is important to know if my I 140 will be approved before July 2008..given the info above..when do you guys think it may be approved??

    Thanks in advance...



    more...


    makeup gypsy girl from this flash gypsy tattoo. gypsy tattoo lines
  • gypsy tattoo lines



  • ponvas
    08-22 03:51 PM
    If USCIS works round the clock, working all 200 days of an year, atleast giving green card every day for 100 applicants then from now 3 to 4 years is really optimistic and certainly possible . But I'll say better for to says atleast 5 years from now.





    girlfriend Chrome Gypsy Tattoo: Photos gypsy tattoo. Traditional+gypsy+tattoo+
  • Traditional+gypsy+tattoo+



  • netappgc
    10-26 04:30 PM
    I am happy to see both guys comments i.e shimul99 & vkkkk

    These statement gives some possitive streanth....as all of us are going some phase...

    May we hear the some good news before end of December 2007

    :)





    hairstyles luck Gypsy tattoo done by gypsy tattoo. Having a swallow tattoo is a
  • Having a swallow tattoo is a



  • ThinkTwice
    09-21 01:37 PM
    And why do you think the White House was in touch with Immigration voice leaders and not with some corporate lawyers during the July 2nd fiasco if they did not recognize the strength and commitment of the skilled immigrant community and btw what makes you say 'july 2nd will never happen again.' what are you? God?
    I smell a closeted Anti Immigrant here.....

    you need to remember that you are not a us citizen and you have no rights, you're previleged to have a job here...you can campaign till the cows come home and you aren't going to get squat.
    july 2nd was a mistake that uscis had to rectify....there were a lot of companies who had spent the money in preparing I-485 applications and then uscis would have to face a class action lawsuit. july 2nd will never happen again.





    ssingh92
    03-15 10:27 AM
    All,

    You can request a copy of I-140 approval from USCIS using G-639 form (download from USCIS Home Page (http://www.uscis.gov)).

    In G-639 form, Fill out the following information

    I) Type of request
    -> Freedom of information Act (FOIA)

    ....
    5) Data needed on subject of record,
    --> Please give A#, Receipt number, DOB, I-94 Admission # and your name etc.,
    6) Verification of subject identity
    --> Notarized affidavity of identity


    Please let me know if you need any more information on this regard.

    Can someone share how to get Notarized affidavity of identity.

    Thanks,





    Junky
    09-22 03:09 PM
    Call Baby Call!!!!
    Call Baby Call!!!!
    Call Baby Call!!!!
    Call Baby Call!!!!
    Call Baby Call!!!!
    Call Baby Call!!!!
    Call Baby Call!!!!
    Call Baby Call!!!!
    Call Baby Call!!!!
    Call Baby Call!!!!



    Tidak ada komentar:

    Posting Komentar