My Ping in TotalPing.com

Kamis, 23 Juni 2011

happy birthday graphics free

images Free Happy Birthday Graphics happy birthday graphics free. Happy Birthday Comments
  • Happy Birthday Comments



  • man-woman-and-gc
    03-09 09:27 PM
    ne1???





    wallpaper Happy Birthday Comments happy birthday graphics free. Download Free Happy Birthday
  • Download Free Happy Birthday



  • makemygc
    08-03 10:36 PM
    http://www.uscis.gov/files/pressrelease/ReceiptingTimes080307.pdf

    Per this press note, Nebraska has issued receipts for I-485 upto July 11 and Texas 26th June....

    Just curious..how do you get this press release...its not yet up on their site.





    happy birthday graphics free. Download Free Orkut Birthday
  • Download Free Orkut Birthday



  • NKR
    06-02 10:35 AM
    NKR, thanks . I am considering that option.
    Can you please tell if I do the L1 Extension, will it NEGATE the approved H1 ?

    I am sorry, I cannot help you there since I am not aware of the consequences. Please consult an attorney





    2011 Download Free Happy Birthday happy birthday graphics free. New orkuts irthday cake
  • New orkuts irthday cake



  • hemya
    12-20 10:57 PM
    My wife is applying for graduate school and they asked for her Alien registration Number. Should she give the one on her 485?

    She is presently on H-4



    more...


    happy birthday graphics free. Happy Birthday Myspace Orkut
  • Happy Birthday Myspace Orkut



  • fromnaija
    07-30 10:08 PM
    Are you saying that a child will age out if the child's 485 cannot be immediately adjudicated due to retrogression and the child is over 21 when that 485 is eventually processed?

    The priority date for children who might age out is fixed at the time of your I140 filing. So if you I140 took six months to approve this can be taken off the age of the child when the labor priority date becomes current. So even if you file when a child is 20 and a half and you have to wait for two years for the date to become current, unless the I140 took 1 and a half years their age will be over 21 when the green card can be processed so they age out of derivative status.

    Good luck to those who are facing this. I do understand your anxiety since my son aged out while I was waiting three and half years for my labor cert. It would seem that this 'black hole' in the employment based process is non existent to the people who can change it.

    Not sure what the future holds for such children, maybe there is some greater plan which we are not aware of yet.

    I do see one advantage they cannot be called up for military service (for the USA) on a non-immigrant visa whereas they can if they have a green card. While I understand fighting is a noble cause I would not want my son to fight for our country of origin either.





    happy birthday graphics free. Happy Birthday - Myspace
  • Happy Birthday - Myspace



  • Ramba
    09-26 05:07 PM
    Hello,

    I am in serious trouble. Sometime ago I tried to switch my I-140 from EB3 to EB2. Now I get NOID to deny 140. Something related to prevailing wage (lawyer has actual letter). In my LC the offered wage was OK for EB3 but low for EB2. Lawyer says he'll try to reinstate EB3, but not sure. Has any one of you been able to reinstate EB3 140? Please help...

    The information you posted is not sufficient to provide any opinion. If you post complete details of your case, then someone can thro some light.



    more...


    happy birthday graphics free. Besides of this free animated
  • Besides of this free animated



  • camilopino
    01-08 04:48 PM
    Well the processing times for my cathegory are January 07, which I supose means that there are five months later than my I485 receipt date: July 07. I suppose it will happen one day. Thanks!





    2010 Download Free Orkut Birthday happy birthday graphics free. Free Happy Birthday Graphics
  • Free Happy Birthday Graphics



  • samrat_bhargava_vihari
    01-21 11:39 PM
    Kirshana_2001,
    Did you verified with Attorney? If they offer you permanent employment I think they should file your I-140, then only they can transfer H1. In that case if you get I-140 approval then move to the permanent employment else stick with your company. ( Think of EB2 and Priority date transfer also).

    Best of Luck...



    more...


    happy birthday graphics free. Free Happy Birthday Graphics
  • Free Happy Birthday Graphics



  • GCWhru
    05-28 01:35 PM
    Greatly apprecite if anyone can give their inputs...

    I have PD with dec 2006 and 140 approved. Filed 485 in July 2007. For october 2008 I will be done with 4 years of H1b. I am single and I may not get married untill later 2009 due to some family responsibalities. I am kind of concered about 485 getting approval by then which might jeoperdise my spouse visa later. Based on the present processing speed, mine might take minmum 2 years. But bit concerend what if USCICS make a mistake in processing 485 in terms of picking 485 from a later date and approving it?

    So my query is...

    1. If I now withdraw my 485 and later change company. SHould I again get a new labor and i140 approved with new company to file for 485.( Here I understand I can port my PD.).

    Any inputs will be greatly apprecited....

    I think you are fine having a Dec 2006 priority date, you can take a risk, probability of getting approval is less than 1%.

    One of my friend with Sep 2003 PD, getting married on August and he is taking risk and praying God that his GC should not get approved before his marriage.





    hair New orkuts irthday cake happy birthday graphics free. Free Orkut and My Space happy
  • Free Orkut and My Space happy



  • snathan
    06-05 02:08 PM
    My labour got approved on May 23rd .

    Is it possible to switch company and use this labour whihc got approved by this company?

    Thanks for all your support and sharing for knowledge.

    If only Labour is approved and you change employer, you will lose it and have to start from the scrach. Only if your I-140 is approved and its more than six months, you can use the PD.



    more...


    happy birthday graphics free. Happy birthday Graphics
  • Happy birthday Graphics



  • vandanaverdia
    09-11 02:56 PM
    FYI

    "Competing against fast-growing technology companies in India offering jobs with handsome pay raises and quick promotions, Microsoft has to work harder these days to attract and retain the best and brightest Indian engineering talent."

    http://www.canada.com/topics/technol...d08f52&k=30524

    Please join the WA state chapter....





    hot Happy Birthday Myspace Orkut happy birthday graphics free. happy birthday graphics free.
  • happy birthday graphics free.



  • satishku_2000
    08-01 01:53 PM
    Response for my RFE on 140 was supposed to be sent in by today. My Law office sent in the resposne using FEDEX overnight yesterday. I come to work in the moring and check the status of FEDEX and it says it is still in transit. I call the fedex office with tracking number and they say there was a big technical problem and hydraulic leak in the plane that was supposed to carry my response. Fedex says they will try to deliver by after mailroom closes today and they are ready to issue a letter stating that its their mistake. Do you guys think my response will be accepted tomorrow or I get a NOID for my 140? My lawyer says that if FEDEX trys to deliver it by today and they fail we should be ok or if they issue NOID we can always rebut back with letter from FEDEX and open a MTR .. any one of you guys have any such experience. I dont want to blame any one here excpet my luck in the whole process.

    Any input guys .. I really dont know what to do .. I am almost half paralyzed , I am in 6th year of my H1 and ends in december ..and my PD is Sep 2004 .

    Guys any input is appreciated ..



    more...


    house Feel free to use to cheer up happy birthday graphics free. hair Free Happy Birthday
  • hair Free Happy Birthday



  • morchu
    05-04 12:37 PM
    AR11 is legal requirement. And that is the first step.

    But apparently USCIS system doesnt update your address on pending applications, with a seach by Name. So in the second step, you need to provide the application receipt numbers and update your address on them.

    What is the second step you are referring to? I thought only an online AR-11 is good enough.

    I will be changing my address next month (same zip code and state).





    tattoo Happy Birthday - Myspace happy birthday graphics free. happy-irthday-graphic-57.jpg
  • happy-irthday-graphic-57.jpg



  • ThackeG67
    08-08 08:20 PM
    Hi I'm a newbie here and just want to know where can I find the forum rules to avoid posting errors. Thanks



    more...


    pictures Besides of this free animated happy birthday graphics free. happy birthday graphics free.
  • happy birthday graphics free.



  • nanneh
    04-30 01:29 PM
    Can some one help me on this subject please......





    dresses happy birthday graphics free. happy birthday graphics free. happy birthday graphics free.
  • happy birthday graphics free.



  • p_kumar
    11-25 09:12 PM
    I am doing the same - full time H1B, part time school. Can use EAD for assistantship and full time school next year (if GC does not come through). If GC is approved(hopefully) since NC is already cleared and PD is current, I will continue about 6 months more full time with employer and do part time school.

    How do you know that your namecheck is cleared?. thanks



    more...


    makeup Free Happy Birthday Graphics happy birthday graphics free. Feel free to use to cheer up
  • Feel free to use to cheer up



  • Green.Tech
    05-28 03:00 PM
    I did it last night. Please contribute!





    girlfriend happy-irthday-graphic-57.jpg happy birthday graphics free. irthday party clip art.
  • irthday party clip art.



  • anilsal
    10-30 11:49 PM
    When there is a merger, there are no issues. I am presuming that when there are spin offs, there are no issues. Since you are working for atleast one of the original partners, you may show that it is a spin-off or a smaller firm out of the bigger firm or something like that. I am no attorney.

    Talk to a good one. If you are being offered atleast the wage that is described on your apps and your position has not changed, then maybe there are no issues.

    Get to an attorney at the earliest.





    hairstyles Happy birthday Graphics happy birthday graphics free. Free Happy Birthday Graphics
  • Free Happy Birthday Graphics



  • bfadlia
    07-31 05:07 PM
    I was in Canada in 2001, had the approved I-797 but the consulate in Calgary refused to give me the visa stamp and asked i go back to home country to get it (Egypt)
    Even though I had no US education and people who do might have a better chance, but it is still only a chance, totally dependant on the mood of the consulate officer who has every right to refuse issuing visas to third country nationals.. i don't know why anybody would risk it if they don't have to.





    David C
    August 8th, 2005, 10:43 PM
    A good technique idea - sort of a customisable ND filter in result.
    This is also a bit of a strange co-incidence for me - in that I had just finished doing a couple of Quantum Mechanics thought experiments using the idea of crossed linear polarizers combined with beam-splitters and then read this thread...





    eagerr2i
    09-17 03:03 PM
    IV is not against H1B as such. Majority of IV members are presently on H1B program.

    IV does not support the increase of H1B visa quota before the EB immigrant visa mess is cleared. Also, IV has comdemned every single abuse of of H1B by small consulting firms or the 'fly by night operators' who abuse the system by not paying the prevailing wages to employees or not paying them at all while the consultant is on bench.

    One of the IV core members pointed out in a recent interview that in a recently released Government Accountability Office report on H-1Bs noting that in just 2005, there were 306,927 H-1B labor condition applications approved.

    I am quoting him verbatim as per the report- "Now, consider the fact that in the entire 2000-2005 period, there were only 2,737 employees due back wages [as a penalty to errant employers who broke the rules and underpaid a H-1B employee]. That is not even one percent of just one year's applications — forget about five years worth of applications," .



    Tidak ada komentar:

    Posting Komentar