My Ping in TotalPing.com

Minggu, 26 Juni 2011

jillian michaels shape magazine

images Jillian+michaels+shape+ jillian michaels shape magazine. house From PEOPLE Magazine Click to jillian michaels shape magazine.
  • house From PEOPLE Magazine Click to jillian michaels shape magazine.



  • tampacoolie
    06-29 11:01 AM
    My documents will reach attorney on Monday and he promised to file before July4.





    wallpaper house From PEOPLE Magazine Click to jillian michaels shape magazine. jillian michaels shape magazine. Jillian Michaels Shape
  • Jillian Michaels Shape



  • logiclife
    03-22 05:09 PM
    Numbers USA cares about total number of immigrants per year.

    If you move visa numbers from EB1, EB2 and EB3 to EB5 with fancy tactics like hard country quota(What Specter and Frist bills are doing), they dont really care.

    They will be happy if the GRAND TOTAL of all greencards per year is brought down from number X to number Y. The grand total is a total of all Greencards: Family Based, Employment based, Diversity, Refugee etc.

    --Jay.





    jillian michaels shape magazine. From PEOPLE Magazine Click to
  • From PEOPLE Magazine Click to



  • arihant
    06-01 11:13 PM
    Guys I had started this thread for people who have already filed for I485 and are waiting for a visa number. I am surprised at how this thread has been altered with a poll and the kind of posts people are making.

    purplehazea,

    I started the other thread with the poll. I do not know how the two threads morphed together:confused:





    2011 Jillian Michaels Shape jillian michaels shape magazine. -cover-of-shape-magazine-
  • -cover-of-shape-magazine-



  • ItIsNotFunny
    01-16 11:31 AM
    I voted. Please do it now.



    more...


    jillian michaels shape magazine. images Truth to those gay by magazine jillian michaels shape magazine.
  • images Truth to those gay by magazine jillian michaels shape magazine.



  • Kitiara
    10-17 05:10 AM
    I've got one of Sephiroth and Vincent too somewhere... I'll dig it out. :)





    jillian michaels shape magazine. Get back in shape for 2011!
  • Get back in shape for 2011!



  • kaarmaa
    05-04 11:48 AM
    What happens, once he moves to the new employer and his present employer withdraws I-140? For any subsequent H1 transfers/extensions will he will need to have an approved I-140, which is not withdrawn ?

    Could there be issues, if new employer does a lay off what happens when perm/i-140 is pending or not filled yet

    Correct. Withdrawn I-140 cannot be used to transfer or extend a H1 that has expired (after 6 years).

    The following statement may be incorrect. Please consult an attorney
    You can again transfer to a new employer for the reminder of the H1 validity without I-140 or PERM. After it expires, to extend or transfer again, you would need an approved PERM or I-140.



    more...


    jillian michaels shape magazine. Jillian Michaels shows off her
  • Jillian Michaels shows off her



  • GCVictim
    07-24 01:22 PM
    I just applied I-485 with EAD/AP on July 2nd. my wife also has H1. I am the primary to 485.

    Question:

    My wife wants to go for permanent position on EAD. When she will eligible for permanent position? After 180 days or can before?

    Please seniors advice on this. because she is going to get contract-to-hire position.





    2010 From PEOPLE Magazine Click to jillian michaels shape magazine. Jillian+michaels+shape+
  • Jillian+michaels+shape+



  • krupa
    04-29 03:24 AM
    I do not think that you have any issues to work on W2 with an end client or with any other consulting company. Since you have completed six months period with your present employer, who supported to file GC , from the date filing I 485, there should not be any issues at all. Also filing AC21 is optional. If you are on bench your first option should be to find a project ASAP.
    Why do you do not want to file AC21, do you have any apprhencion or any specific reason ?

    Regarding your first question : QUOTE [Could any one please answer my questions about my RFE on I 485?]
    Many applicants got same RFE. I believe no body knows accurately reason for this type of RFE. There may be valid reason for this type of RFE , that 485 applicant is on bench for a long period , left USA surrendering I94 , Employer might have cancelled H1 visa and even some applicant got RFE without of any of these reasons.



    more...


    jillian michaels shape magazine. Jillian+michaels+shape+
  • Jillian+michaels+shape+



  • leo2606
    01-09 11:44 PM
    Probably you are right for EB3 ROW but I don't think that is true for EB2 ROW.


    I would have said 2020 but as you are not part of India or china may be 2015.





    hair -cover-of-shape-magazine- jillian michaels shape magazine. Shape Magazine May 2011
  • Shape Magazine May 2011



  • chanduv23
    01-07 07:39 AM
    Please particiapte in our attempts to build the community through constant grassroots efforts. We want every member to feel they are an integral part of IV.

    We will be continuing to build our community strong on models of successful organizations like AAPI, AAA, AARP ...... where people get a sense of community.

    Very often our community (immigrant) seems to always have divided opinions and views and such things keep us away from being one strong community. When we reach new shores, we must keep everything aside -

    "lets all forget that they are Indian we are Chinese" ,
    "lets forget that they are Tamil we are Hindi",
    lets forget that "they are Reddy and we are Khamma"

    - lets look at what binds us together?

    As Skilled workers what do we have in common? Our community is intelligent, hard working, honest and contribute. We are entitled for fair processes. is it Individual entitlement? is it collective?

    What can bind us? A common goal and a common drive and common wisdom.

    Our efforts this year and moving forward will be towards buliding trust, community, working towards small successes, workingh towards community help and for that we need all your cooperation and help. We need everyone to join hands. Lets all join hands for one IV - One Voice



    more...


    jillian michaels shape magazine. Biggest Loser fitness expert,
  • Biggest Loser fitness expert,



  • lordoftherings
    06-26 01:48 PM
    Clause 2 is the correct one, I suppose

    2) Beginning of the next fiscal yr, if you are on EAD status, then you are off the hook





    hot images Truth to those gay by magazine jillian michaels shape magazine. jillian michaels shape magazine. Girls-jillian michaels get a
  • Girls-jillian michaels get a



  • jediknight
    03-13 11:41 AM
    The 60 rule is a senate rule and only makes the status quo folks happy.

    You cannot get anything done with 60 votes. California has the same problem with the budget requiring 66% votes.

    BTW, if you are a republican the reason that the Bush tax cuts are going to expire next year is that they were passed via reconciliation. So I am going to be paying more taxes next year.

    I will be paying more taxes if Healthcare reform passes too, but I still oppose the 60 votes stupidity.

    Once a party wins the majority, I expect them to get do the stuff they promised. If they do stuff that everyone dislikes, they will get voted out and then the other party can do what they want and the cycle will continue.

    The reason that we can't get Immigration reform is the minority party has too much power and to only way to wield it is to block, block, block. The Democrats also did this when they were in the minority.

    - JK



    more...


    house Jillian Michaels is gracing jillian michaels shape magazine. of Shape magazine when I
  • of Shape magazine when I



  • sk.aggarwal
    03-25 08:00 PM
    Yes, you can go out of US and use that time to recapture as long as you go within 6 yrs of H1. This is my understanding from my conversation with lawyer working to file my perm. I am planning to travel to India for a month or two once I know the exact time I need. Please help to advice if my understanding is inacccurate.

    link to another thread
    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/forum6-non-immigrant-visas/2204-summary-of-extending-h-1b-visa-past-6-years.html





    tattoo Get back in shape for 2011! jillian michaels shape magazine. Jillian Michaels in Mayamp;#8217
  • Jillian Michaels in Mayamp;#8217



  • guy03062
    03-17 11:08 AM
    Great job, Jay!



    more...


    pictures Jillian Michaels shows off her jillian michaels shape magazine. shape after pregnancy.
  • shape after pregnancy.



  • chehuan
    01-18 10:12 AM
    My h1 started in 2009 October which means I have 4 years and 9 months more of h1 left with me
    Do you think moving to a new company should be a better idea?
    considering the fact that my application would be rejected eventually?
    any new company would also take a year to start my application and would mostly take 6 months to get a new job! effectively I would have 3 years of h1 cycle 2 for the new one
    should i just wait and see if i get audited and if I do just move to a new place?
    What would be my best bet?
    -chehuan





    dresses Girls-jillian michaels get a jillian michaels shape magazine. Jillian Michaels, Women`s
  • Jillian Michaels, Women`s



  • MeraNaamJoker
    08-13 03:04 PM
    This seems to be a unique situation.

    If the company does not object to your approval then you should be fine.

    Please try to contact them or thier lawyer. (hopefully the lawyer is still in business :-) )



    more...


    makeup Jillian+michaels+shape+ jillian michaels shape magazine. Jillian Michaels is gracing
  • Jillian Michaels is gracing



  • leoindiano
    10-01 07:46 PM
    Joe Biden is much more accomplished and respected person than what that video shows. He is freindly not recist in what he said, Forget and move on...

    If you ask sarah palin, about india, she will ask you "where is india? i cannot see it from alaska?"





    girlfriend Jillian Michaels in Mayamp;#8217 jillian michaels shape magazine. Gossip videos pby jillian
  • Gossip videos pby jillian



  • freeskier89
    02-09 03:09 PM
    ^^^ :eyeup:. Did you really actively go out and seek votes?





    hairstyles Biggest Loser fitness expert, jillian michaels shape magazine. from Jillian Michaels#39;
  • from Jillian Michaels#39;



  • poorslumdog
    09-02 01:28 PM
    Hi there,
    I have been arrested for shoplifting. Finger printed,and produced in court. The case has been dismissed as I did not do it on purpose. I got the document from the court that case is DISMISSED. 1. Is it good to do the "Case Expungement"?
    2. Does the port of entry officer sees the arrest even I expunge the case?
    3. any other scenarios I might encounter?
    Any suggestions are highly appreciated
    Thank you

    You shameless idiot...you are back again.





    desi3933
    06-22 07:40 AM
    Hi,

    Can you pls help:

    My wife is currently on H4.
    She has H1B approved for 3 years for company A with start date of October 1, 2007. My company just filed both mine and my wife's I-485 and EADS.

    Now, (Say for example), my wife receives the EAD which was filed though my company on August 1, 2007.

    Questions are:

    1. Can she work for the company A on EAD from August 1 - September 30 and then fall-back (re-instated) on H1B (already approved) from October 1 - next 3 years for the same company A ?

    2. If she uses the EAD to work for the company A for a single day before October 1 (start date of her H1), will that invalidate her already 3 years approved H1B for the SAME company A?

    I understand H1B is the best practice option and understand EAD canbe renewed yearly basis but unsure about relationship of EAD vs H1B (already approved) in the perspective of working from same company "A".

    Please advise and help - thanks in advance.

    1. No, unless she goes out of country and re-enters US on H1 visa on or after Oct 1st

    2. It will not invalidate H1 visa, but she will be in AOS Pending status. In order to be on H1 status, she needs to do #1

    3. EAD is good for any employer (including H1 employer), but H1 is good for one employer (as mentioned in H1 approval notice). H1 can be revoked by employer.

    Good Luck.

    Not a legal advice.
    -----------------------------------
    Permanent Resident since May 2002





    pak
    10-08 03:22 PM
    I am on F-1 applied I-485 and I-765 (EAD) on July 3 but there is no RN till yet. Can I apply for OPT-EAD which USCIS process in 11 weeks?????



    Tidak ada komentar:

    Posting Komentar