thomachan72
09-01 02:05 PM
Got the email this morning...
EB2I
PD : 10/04
RD : 07/02/07
Beat the 10 year deadline by couple of months :)
Congrads!! you seem to be lucky. I noticed that several other of our regular posters have PDs earlier than you and are still waiting. Why do you say 10 years? your PD is 04 so that makes it 5 years :D:D
EB2I
PD : 10/04
RD : 07/02/07
Beat the 10 year deadline by couple of months :)
Congrads!! you seem to be lucky. I noticed that several other of our regular posters have PDs earlier than you and are still waiting. Why do you say 10 years? your PD is 04 so that makes it 5 years :D:D
wallpaper sigmund dr josef mengele
purgan
10-14 05:13 PM
Canada attracting educated and highly skilled immigrants
12 October 2006
Canadian immigration policy is doing a good job of attracting skilled immigrants to this country, a Queen's University expert said. The U.S. Senate recently invited Economics professor Charles Beach to provide testimony as part of a major debate on U.S. immigration policy, driven by the large number of illegal immigrants in that country.
Beach told a U.S. Senate committee recently that the growing importance of education, business and work experience as admission standards to Canada has significantly raised the education levels of the 230,000 immigrants who come to Canada annually.
The result is a group of new immigrants who are better educated and experienced, younger and more fluent in either English or French than the whole immigrant population.
Only about 20% of U.S. legal immigrants - one-third the level of Canada - enter the country under independent or economic status based on rules which reward education and work skills. The study did not deal with another touchy issue: making sure that more of these well-educated newcomers get jobs to match their skills.
Some U.S. politicians are considering joining Canada and many other countries in adopting a similar point system tied to credentials.
Beach said "Ironically, our findings have attracted more interest south of the border than from government officials in Ottawa."
Beach said in a separate interview yesterday that Canada has to do a better job of recognizing the credentials of foreign-born professionals and easing the transition to the Canadian job market. "Some training, adjustment and wage subsidy programs were cut because of government deficits in the mid-1990s. I think that is a factor in the slower integration of some well-educated immigrants."
The study found that those with university and post-graduate degrees jumped to 34% of all immigrants in 2000 from only 8% in 1980, while the proportion with only a secondary school education dropped from 59% to 35%.
The proportion with college or related training was flat at 16%, while the balance has little formal education.
The reason for the big shift is that 59% of all immigrants in 2000 entered Canada under independent or economic status determined by a point system - up from 35% in 1980.
The proportion that entered under family unification status dropped from 36% to 27% and those who entered under humanitarian or refugee status dropped even more sharply, from 28% to 13%.
Beach, along with Professor Alan Green of Queen's and Professor Christopher Worswick of Carleton University in Ottawa, studied Canadian immigration after separating out the impact of business cycles and unemployment rates in Canada and the U.S. "It appears that changing Canada's immigration policy to the point system had the desired effect of improving the quality of skill attributes of incoming immigrants," Beach said.
The point system has gone through many changes over the years, giving greater weight to education levels, work experience, the age of entrants and their fluency in English or French. It will likely change again in the future to attract more skilled building and industrial trade people.
Opening the immigration door wider - always a touchy political issue - has a small but negative impact on education levels.
Increasing the total number of immigrants by 100,000 per year - about 35% - reduces the average education of economic immigrants by 2.6% and increases the average age by 1.7%. Canada has a current target of attracting and approving 200,000 immigrants annually.
Last year, approximately 240,000 immigrants were granted visas. There has been discussion during the past summer of increasing the official target to 300,000 annually, in part a response to slightly off-setting Canada's low birth rate.
But increasing the portion of economic immigrants by 10% raises the education and language levels, and reduces the age of all immigrants by about 2% each.
12 October 2006
Canadian immigration policy is doing a good job of attracting skilled immigrants to this country, a Queen's University expert said. The U.S. Senate recently invited Economics professor Charles Beach to provide testimony as part of a major debate on U.S. immigration policy, driven by the large number of illegal immigrants in that country.
Beach told a U.S. Senate committee recently that the growing importance of education, business and work experience as admission standards to Canada has significantly raised the education levels of the 230,000 immigrants who come to Canada annually.
The result is a group of new immigrants who are better educated and experienced, younger and more fluent in either English or French than the whole immigrant population.
Only about 20% of U.S. legal immigrants - one-third the level of Canada - enter the country under independent or economic status based on rules which reward education and work skills. The study did not deal with another touchy issue: making sure that more of these well-educated newcomers get jobs to match their skills.
Some U.S. politicians are considering joining Canada and many other countries in adopting a similar point system tied to credentials.
Beach said "Ironically, our findings have attracted more interest south of the border than from government officials in Ottawa."
Beach said in a separate interview yesterday that Canada has to do a better job of recognizing the credentials of foreign-born professionals and easing the transition to the Canadian job market. "Some training, adjustment and wage subsidy programs were cut because of government deficits in the mid-1990s. I think that is a factor in the slower integration of some well-educated immigrants."
The study found that those with university and post-graduate degrees jumped to 34% of all immigrants in 2000 from only 8% in 1980, while the proportion with only a secondary school education dropped from 59% to 35%.
The proportion with college or related training was flat at 16%, while the balance has little formal education.
The reason for the big shift is that 59% of all immigrants in 2000 entered Canada under independent or economic status determined by a point system - up from 35% in 1980.
The proportion that entered under family unification status dropped from 36% to 27% and those who entered under humanitarian or refugee status dropped even more sharply, from 28% to 13%.
Beach, along with Professor Alan Green of Queen's and Professor Christopher Worswick of Carleton University in Ottawa, studied Canadian immigration after separating out the impact of business cycles and unemployment rates in Canada and the U.S. "It appears that changing Canada's immigration policy to the point system had the desired effect of improving the quality of skill attributes of incoming immigrants," Beach said.
The point system has gone through many changes over the years, giving greater weight to education levels, work experience, the age of entrants and their fluency in English or French. It will likely change again in the future to attract more skilled building and industrial trade people.
Opening the immigration door wider - always a touchy political issue - has a small but negative impact on education levels.
Increasing the total number of immigrants by 100,000 per year - about 35% - reduces the average education of economic immigrants by 2.6% and increases the average age by 1.7%. Canada has a current target of attracting and approving 200,000 immigrants annually.
Last year, approximately 240,000 immigrants were granted visas. There has been discussion during the past summer of increasing the official target to 300,000 annually, in part a response to slightly off-setting Canada's low birth rate.
But increasing the portion of economic immigrants by 10% raises the education and language levels, and reduces the age of all immigrants by about 2% each.
PDOCT05
10-30 04:40 PM
Update to my case. Submitted Originally on July 2nd for I-140/I-1485. USCIS Sent back everything on Aug�28 stating Original Labor missing. Attorney sent back the case on Sep 11th with a cover letter that the labor could be requested by USCIS to DOL. The copy of ETA9089 & certified online copy was attached with the original case. I was hoping that they will accept the case this time as I have seen similar cases where they accept the case and issue RFE at a later date. Attorney also mentioned that he got receipts for similar cases like this.
Today- USCIS returned back the application (both I-140 & I-1485) with the letter saying that the dates are not current even though the date stamped was July 2nd on the case. I talked to attorney and he is planning to send the case back to them giving examples on the similar cases and putting a strong cover letter. The final plan of action still needs to be finalized. Looks like I am the unlucky one presently from the batch of 400 K applications. I don�t know how to express my pain, agony frustration I have gone through the last 4 months. I don�t have words to express myself but just feel so terribly sad and disappointed from this whole process I have been going through... I am also planning to contact the local senators /congressman and sought their help & attention.
I am very sorry to see this happened to you. Please talk to your lawyer and ask him to handle it good. Contacting local senators/Congressman will help you..good luck.
Today- USCIS returned back the application (both I-140 & I-1485) with the letter saying that the dates are not current even though the date stamped was July 2nd on the case. I talked to attorney and he is planning to send the case back to them giving examples on the similar cases and putting a strong cover letter. The final plan of action still needs to be finalized. Looks like I am the unlucky one presently from the batch of 400 K applications. I don�t know how to express my pain, agony frustration I have gone through the last 4 months. I don�t have words to express myself but just feel so terribly sad and disappointed from this whole process I have been going through... I am also planning to contact the local senators /congressman and sought their help & attention.
I am very sorry to see this happened to you. Please talk to your lawyer and ask him to handle it good. Contacting local senators/Congressman will help you..good luck.
2011 Death josef mengele
shivarajan
03-17 08:00 PM
EAD etc. are only supplementing documentation which the underwriting agency may or may not look. The real thingy is ur cashdown, credit score (time of accounts in good standing) & W2's. We went with ING with absolutely no problems whatsoever (yes the market was not good at that time) and got a better interest rate with no questions asked (ead, gc etc.), we both ver in h1's when v applied!
more...
pmpforgc
11-01 02:49 PM
Dear Friends
My I-140 (Sch-A cat-II, recipt date 08/24/2006, upgraded to premium on Oct-25) got approved on Oct-30, 2006
My I-485 was also filed concurrently. I already got finger printed 09/06/06 and there were LUDs on I-485s after that on O9/07/06 and 09/14/06.
After my I-140 approval on Oct-30, My and my families I-485s has LUDs on 10/31/06 and 11/1/06.
Based on your experience, does the recent LUDs on my I-485s suggest some type of approval process?
Can you share your expereiences and knowledge and tell me what these recent LUDs on my I-485s means?
thanks
My I-140 (Sch-A cat-II, recipt date 08/24/2006, upgraded to premium on Oct-25) got approved on Oct-30, 2006
My I-485 was also filed concurrently. I already got finger printed 09/06/06 and there were LUDs on I-485s after that on O9/07/06 and 09/14/06.
After my I-140 approval on Oct-30, My and my families I-485s has LUDs on 10/31/06 and 11/1/06.
Based on your experience, does the recent LUDs on my I-485s suggest some type of approval process?
Can you share your expereiences and knowledge and tell me what these recent LUDs on my I-485s means?
thanks
GCFROMOHIO
01-12 12:12 AM
Please refrain from claiming any unemployment benefits while on EAD and 485 pending.
Urgent Help Needed!!!!!! IO with State Police at home today morning. (http://www..com/usa-discussion-forums/i485-eb/237011787/urgent-help-needed-io-with-state-police-at-home-today-morning)
Thanks
Urgent Help Needed!!!!!! IO with State Police at home today morning. (http://www..com/usa-discussion-forums/i485-eb/237011787/urgent-help-needed-io-with-state-police-at-home-today-morning)
Thanks
more...
immilaw
09-21 01:46 PM
I think we need the limit to go or at least double. I think the best way to make the congress and also the american voters happy is to NOT increase the visa numbers or bring in SKILL bill but to increase the existing 7% limit. This way they will be happy as the same number of ppl are getting PR and we will be happy as the priority dates will move forward.
2010 Mengele#39;s experiments,
bbenhill
03-11 12:32 PM
Hi, For some reason, their employment based insurance rejected their pregnancy coverage. Do you have a link that show that pregnancy is NOT a pre-existing condition in group insurances (Law website or any links?)
her pregnancy is sometime around 6 months now and they will need insurance..
Thx for your help :)
* Coming as H4 --> So, assuming to join a H1 or equivalent.
* Spouse must be covered by his employer.
* As soon as she arrives, she can be included in his insurance (most insurances allow open window throughout the year for new arrivals into the country)
* Pregnancy is NOT as pre-existing condition in group insurances. It is LAW.
Relax.
her pregnancy is sometime around 6 months now and they will need insurance..
Thx for your help :)
* Coming as H4 --> So, assuming to join a H1 or equivalent.
* Spouse must be covered by his employer.
* As soon as she arrives, she can be included in his insurance (most insurances allow open window throughout the year for new arrivals into the country)
* Pregnancy is NOT as pre-existing condition in group insurances. It is LAW.
Relax.
more...
gc_samba
07-17 05:03 PM
Thank you I appreciate your response
No minimum period is necessary and firing will not have any negative impact.
No minimum period is necessary and firing will not have any negative impact.
hair Joseph Mengele was the biggest
saimrathi
07-11 02:55 PM
I'm sure there may be a lot of immigrants in CA due to the IT sector..
more...
sankar_203
09-15 12:50 PM
PD: Nov 2006
486 - July 26th 2007(pending)
486 - July 26th 2007(pending)
hot At Auschwitz, Mengele did a
h1b_forever
10-06 02:07 PM
This is great news. Hope we see some names from the Congress on the list
more...
house ideology josef mengele
shreekhand
07-16 03:01 PM
BTW....one can now apply directly to NSC or TSC as per the state they are applying from. This memo became effective June 21 and is mandatory starting July 30.
see http://www.uscis.gov/files/pressrelease/UpdateDirectFiling062107.pdf
So there is now a choice till July 30 for everybody's kind information!
see http://www.uscis.gov/files/pressrelease/UpdateDirectFiling062107.pdf
So there is now a choice till July 30 for everybody's kind information!
tattoo Josef Mengele #39;created
lonedesi
05-03 06:37 AM
I think it makes a lot of sense in what Janakp is conveying. These online petitions are no good and will achieve nothing. It is better we meet our congressmen/senators and convey these issues to them or their staff.
more...
pictures Dr. Joseph Mengele, quot;The Angel
gcformeornot
09-01 09:15 AM
why are you posting multiple times?
dresses Surviveddr josef mengele
baburob2
03-17 12:58 PM
kudos to all the members in the IV team. Within 3 months a massive effort as this should definetely reap rewards in the near future. My heartfelt thanks to everyone. Special thanks to the IV core team to pull this through.
more...
makeup and Josef Mengele.

ravi.shah
11-07 02:17 PM
Personally I like the idea of not having a comprehensive reform !
Not that I am against immigration reforms...
But i feel it is important to distinguish between LEGAL and ILLEGAL immigration !!!
CIR was a thorn to many -- mostly because of the amnesty... or whatever for the ILLEGALS...
Having a seperate bill/bills for Legal Immigration Backlog clearance is the way to go :)
Brighter chances for it to pass... and that too sooner..
Just my 2 cents.
Not that I am against immigration reforms...
But i feel it is important to distinguish between LEGAL and ILLEGAL immigration !!!
CIR was a thorn to many -- mostly because of the amnesty... or whatever for the ILLEGALS...
Having a seperate bill/bills for Legal Immigration Backlog clearance is the way to go :)
Brighter chances for it to pass... and that too sooner..
Just my 2 cents.
girlfriend Mengele+twins+experiments
yetanotherguyinline
01-14 08:47 PM
For a long time, I have had this urge to be self employed but personal reasons and the immigration system was a deterrent factor for me in turning this into a reality. Now that I have an EAD, I would like to reexplore this idea and wanted to know if there are any entrepreneurial organizations that I could become a member of that will help me network with like minded people. I have heard of TiE and am getting to know more about this organization. If any of you are members, feedback on how it has helped you will help a lot of people planning to join. Are there any other clubs/orgs that help people like me can bounce ideas off of and help bring together like minded people under the same roof?
Thanks
PS: I had plans of pursuing an MBA for the sole purpose of networking. Unfortunately, this is not something I can do at this point of time.
Why dont we start an entrepreneur thread here on IV. I know it does not go in line with IV's goals, I can set up a forum real quick and we can get a group going there.
Thanks
PS: I had plans of pursuing an MBA for the sole purpose of networking. Unfortunately, this is not something I can do at this point of time.
Why dont we start an entrepreneur thread here on IV. I know it does not go in line with IV's goals, I can set up a forum real quick and we can get a group going there.
hairstyles Dr. Josef Mengele was the main

WAIT_FOR_EVER_GC
07-24 09:12 AM
xbcsd
LostInGCProcess
02-11 04:09 PM
I-485 RFE details.
Needed evidences:
1. 2 Passport size photos in USCIS specs.
2. Form I-693 completed by civil surgeon.
We did submit all these requested I-693 and photos during the initial filing. My question is, does USCIS request for new I-693 if the original one submitted is older than one year or more?
Seems to me (I am taking a wild guess) USCIS must have "misplaced" the I-693 of your spouse. It is unfair to ask again to submit the I-693 especially if its going to cause another dent of $400 to your pocket. However, if the surgeon can issue another one without any charges and without any tests again, then go for it and re-submit.
Otherwise, call USCIS Customer care and inquire about it (as to why they are asking again for the medicals).
EDIT: This to answer your question "does USCIS request for new I-693 if the original one submitted is older than one year or more?"
The Rule is, Form I-693 must be submitted within one year of taking the medical examination.
Needed evidences:
1. 2 Passport size photos in USCIS specs.
2. Form I-693 completed by civil surgeon.
We did submit all these requested I-693 and photos during the initial filing. My question is, does USCIS request for new I-693 if the original one submitted is older than one year or more?
Seems to me (I am taking a wild guess) USCIS must have "misplaced" the I-693 of your spouse. It is unfair to ask again to submit the I-693 especially if its going to cause another dent of $400 to your pocket. However, if the surgeon can issue another one without any charges and without any tests again, then go for it and re-submit.
Otherwise, call USCIS Customer care and inquire about it (as to why they are asking again for the medicals).
EDIT: This to answer your question "does USCIS request for new I-693 if the original one submitted is older than one year or more?"
The Rule is, Form I-693 must be submitted within one year of taking the medical examination.
rajivkumarverma
10-15 09:39 PM
No I did MS in computer Science from here only
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar