goel_ar
08-11 09:35 AM
How did this law firm manage to get hands on Bulletin before official release???
wallpaper justin bieber driving 2011.
walking_dude
10-05 11:26 AM
Good Joke :)
GOP = Grand Old Party (Republican party)
Although historically Democratic party is much older to RP
Government of Power?
GOP = Grand Old Party (Republican party)
Although historically Democratic party is much older to RP
Government of Power?
kittu1991
08-27 05:22 PM
I got a 2nd FP notice for 485. I will be current next month. I also applied for AP last month, which got approved yesterday. Not sure if AP application triggerred the FP notice or if there is a chance I can get approved next month??
I got a FP notice for next month. It is certainly not related to AP or EAD renewal, since I don't have any pending AP or EAD renewal. I got my EAD renewed last March and AP in May. So hoping that I got the FP notice since they started looking at my 485 application and something positive will be end result.
Good luck.
I got a FP notice for next month. It is certainly not related to AP or EAD renewal, since I don't have any pending AP or EAD renewal. I got my EAD renewed last March and AP in May. So hoping that I got the FP notice since they started looking at my 485 application and something positive will be end result.
Good luck.
2011 Justin has teamed up with
gk_2000
04-21 03:06 PM
huh...Now I understand why you are after PlainSpeak...Good luck.
But if she already has kids...you will become a baby sitter. What
a strange world though...:D:D:D
Dont worry, I am sure, being the feminist he is, he wont mind :)
But if she already has kids...you will become a baby sitter. What
a strange world though...:D:D:D
Dont worry, I am sure, being the feminist he is, he wont mind :)
more...
Macaca
08-12 12:01 PM
I am really shocked to see that several of us in our community are still ignorant about the magnamity of the Green card situation.
Just this morning, I was talking to one my friend urging him to participate actively in the IV efforts and the answer I got was, "What for? , now that my I-485 is filed, I should get my greencard in a year." His PD is April 2006.
Most people struggle with life balance simply because they haven't paid the price to decide what is really important to them - Stephen Covey
The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore, all progress depends on the unreasonable man - G. B. Shaw
From 484_se_dukhi's signature!
Just this morning, I was talking to one my friend urging him to participate actively in the IV efforts and the answer I got was, "What for? , now that my I-485 is filed, I should get my greencard in a year." His PD is April 2006.
Most people struggle with life balance simply because they haven't paid the price to decide what is really important to them - Stephen Covey
The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore, all progress depends on the unreasonable man - G. B. Shaw
From 484_se_dukhi's signature!
pappu
05-27 02:04 PM
Some memories of 2007 DC rally
Immigration Voice rally in DC - Live updates (http://dcrally.blogspot.com/)
Immigration Voice rally in DC - Live updates (http://dcrally.blogspot.com/)
more...
thomachan72
07-31 07:50 PM
I think they will adopt a new system. Old one has turned out to be boring.
EB1 Current
EB2 (India/China) Very current
EB3 (India/china) Very very current
ROW (what the heck there is no need of ROW anymore)
EB1 Current
EB2 (India/China) Very current
EB3 (India/china) Very very current
ROW (what the heck there is no need of ROW anymore)
2010 Justin Bieber at Easter Egg
ivslave
09-12 10:03 AM
good guys/gals.... for your opinions and votes.....
more...
485_spouse
10-14 10:33 AM
AP Filed/Reciept date: June 1, 2010
Created an SR request : ~ September 20, just got standard email saying Intial Review is still in progress.
We have an Info-pass appointment tomorrow. We chose the 45 day not response option. Not sure if that is ok when we get there.
Is there anything else I need to know before I meet a rep during the Infopass appointment.
We plan to take all relevant documents, along with a copy of email from a conference in Canada where my wife is invited.
Any input will be great.
-Thx
Please post your info-pass experience. We are in the same boat. My wife's AP is pending since 6th June 2010.
Created an SR request : ~ September 20, just got standard email saying Intial Review is still in progress.
We have an Info-pass appointment tomorrow. We chose the 45 day not response option. Not sure if that is ok when we get there.
Is there anything else I need to know before I meet a rep during the Infopass appointment.
We plan to take all relevant documents, along with a copy of email from a conference in Canada where my wife is invited.
Any input will be great.
-Thx
Please post your info-pass experience. We are in the same boat. My wife's AP is pending since 6th June 2010.
hair cars justin bieber driving
rockstart
08-05 12:05 PM
I agree, FP does not have anything to do with namecheck. I never received my FP for 15 months but inbetween when I took infopass - it was confirmed that my name check was done
I was under the same impression that it was FP that triggered the name check. But this is what the lawyer told them that their names were struck in NC and that is why they never got FP and now that NC is over they received FP notices. The interesting part is that within 3 weeks of FP one person got a notice that his application has been sent to USCISlocal office for further processing which I assume means interview notice in few days.
I was under the same impression that it was FP that triggered the name check. But this is what the lawyer told them that their names were struck in NC and that is why they never got FP and now that NC is over they received FP notices. The interesting part is that within 3 weeks of FP one person got a notice that his application has been sent to USCISlocal office for further processing which I assume means interview notice in few days.
more...
amitjoey
07-09 02:24 PM
I just spread the news about flower campaign to my 5 collegues. They are interested to send. I already sent mine which will reach on 10th July .
That is great!.
That is great!.
hot Justin Bieber Driving a White
dummgelauft
10-04 03:20 PM
..'til one of you becomes the Citizen of another country.
more...
house justin bieber funny moments
walking_dude
09-22 02:10 PM
Let me be objective, as much I can be, here.
....there would have been more than 2,000 in DC.........but clearly they did not.......i was willing to give it a shot - but unfortunately could not and did not want to specifically postpone something else to make it to DC.......
Dear Sir, you didn't attend ,thinking that it was unworthy of postphoning a meeting. And yet you lament not more than 2,000 attended.
I don't know whether to laugh or cry at such statements.
.........those were different times and different issues.........colonialism, racial discrimination etc........who would employ us in the future...in Gandhi's days - they did not have electronic background checks......!!
The core issue is the same, back then and today - fight against Injustice, ill-treatment of human beings by Government.
Here's why Gandhi inspires people like me in our struggle.
"BE the change you'd like to see in the World" ( Gandhi's polite way of saying - cribbing doesn't help. Do it yourself, or ....)
He also said - " It's a bigger sin to suffer injustice than committing it" . [ He wasn't appreciative about Do-Nothings. Not at all. He called them the "greater sinners", as their silence encourages even more injustice]
I agree with you on one thing though. Gandhis struggle was bigger than ours. Ours is nothing compared to it - You talk of no "background checks" in Gandhis time... when people used to be beaten on their head for marching peacefully. Many of them would bleed to death. Our struggle may be inspired by Gandhiji, but we will never be able to match the sacrifices made by othose martyrs. We may be inspired by Gandhis principles, but we can never be the Gandhi.
But the least we can do to respect that great man, is to follow some of his principles (like those stated above) in to our daily lives. Is that too much to ask?
Another take - if US can have an endless source of temporary workers coming in, paying into income tax and social security taxes and medicare taxes for a few years......and going back without claiming a single dime of social benefits......its the best possible situation for US....a forever young, qualified, minimum wages (i.e prevailing wages) earning tax paying transient population supporting/ subsidizing an archaic and otherwise struggling social security and healthcare system.
Another of those arm-chair conspiracy theories. Knowledge retention is critical to companys success. A guy fresh out of college is never equivalent a guy with several years of experience in the same field. Dollar value is dropping, Rupee is rising, salaries in India are rising. If people cannot get GC in a short period of time, there would very little incentive in coming and working here. As you must be aware most H1s these days are used to outsource work to India (by Infy and others), and not to get people to work permanently here. I suggest you read the Kauffman report thoroughly to understand the situation.
.....to create a nice "politically correct shield" for people's own private agendas (and the collective agenda of all of us) - to get a GC. Are we here to improve america's competitiveness (if that was the primary purpose of our coming here - shame on us for not staying back and improving our respective motherlands' competitiveness) or our own future - if the latter - lets call a spade a spade.........
I admire your gall in dismissing us as shameless, self-serving, unpatriotic liars,in polite words of course , while doing absolutely nothing to help our cause.
Let me put this politely. "Don't do unto others, what you don't want others do unto you". Don't cast aspersions others, if you don't others to cast aspersions on you.
so - whats the "so what" from my post? is it to critique what IV is doing - no! The "so what" is - unless there are drastic and dramatic measures - concrete changes are not possible........small procedural victories - maybe........drastic change.....no way!
Dear Sir, what do YOU suggest that we do? You think peaceful rallies won't work. On the one hand, you suggest only disobedience movement will work. On the other, you scare us ,saying if we do that we are in deep-six.
In other words, you'd have us 'Do Nothing At All', and hope that our issues will vanish miraculously by the magic of Harry Potter.
Dear Sir, you deserve a Noble prize for your theories
....there would have been more than 2,000 in DC.........but clearly they did not.......i was willing to give it a shot - but unfortunately could not and did not want to specifically postpone something else to make it to DC.......
Dear Sir, you didn't attend ,thinking that it was unworthy of postphoning a meeting. And yet you lament not more than 2,000 attended.
I don't know whether to laugh or cry at such statements.
.........those were different times and different issues.........colonialism, racial discrimination etc........who would employ us in the future...in Gandhi's days - they did not have electronic background checks......!!
The core issue is the same, back then and today - fight against Injustice, ill-treatment of human beings by Government.
Here's why Gandhi inspires people like me in our struggle.
"BE the change you'd like to see in the World" ( Gandhi's polite way of saying - cribbing doesn't help. Do it yourself, or ....)
He also said - " It's a bigger sin to suffer injustice than committing it" . [ He wasn't appreciative about Do-Nothings. Not at all. He called them the "greater sinners", as their silence encourages even more injustice]
I agree with you on one thing though. Gandhis struggle was bigger than ours. Ours is nothing compared to it - You talk of no "background checks" in Gandhis time... when people used to be beaten on their head for marching peacefully. Many of them would bleed to death. Our struggle may be inspired by Gandhiji, but we will never be able to match the sacrifices made by othose martyrs. We may be inspired by Gandhis principles, but we can never be the Gandhi.
But the least we can do to respect that great man, is to follow some of his principles (like those stated above) in to our daily lives. Is that too much to ask?
Another take - if US can have an endless source of temporary workers coming in, paying into income tax and social security taxes and medicare taxes for a few years......and going back without claiming a single dime of social benefits......its the best possible situation for US....a forever young, qualified, minimum wages (i.e prevailing wages) earning tax paying transient population supporting/ subsidizing an archaic and otherwise struggling social security and healthcare system.
Another of those arm-chair conspiracy theories. Knowledge retention is critical to companys success. A guy fresh out of college is never equivalent a guy with several years of experience in the same field. Dollar value is dropping, Rupee is rising, salaries in India are rising. If people cannot get GC in a short period of time, there would very little incentive in coming and working here. As you must be aware most H1s these days are used to outsource work to India (by Infy and others), and not to get people to work permanently here. I suggest you read the Kauffman report thoroughly to understand the situation.
.....to create a nice "politically correct shield" for people's own private agendas (and the collective agenda of all of us) - to get a GC. Are we here to improve america's competitiveness (if that was the primary purpose of our coming here - shame on us for not staying back and improving our respective motherlands' competitiveness) or our own future - if the latter - lets call a spade a spade.........
I admire your gall in dismissing us as shameless, self-serving, unpatriotic liars,in polite words of course , while doing absolutely nothing to help our cause.
Let me put this politely. "Don't do unto others, what you don't want others do unto you". Don't cast aspersions others, if you don't others to cast aspersions on you.
so - whats the "so what" from my post? is it to critique what IV is doing - no! The "so what" is - unless there are drastic and dramatic measures - concrete changes are not possible........small procedural victories - maybe........drastic change.....no way!
Dear Sir, what do YOU suggest that we do? You think peaceful rallies won't work. On the one hand, you suggest only disobedience movement will work. On the other, you scare us ,saying if we do that we are in deep-six.
In other words, you'd have us 'Do Nothing At All', and hope that our issues will vanish miraculously by the magic of Harry Potter.
Dear Sir, you deserve a Noble prize for your theories
tattoo justinbieberyoutube,
mariusp
11-01 08:40 PM
I just renewed mine today (FL). It was the regular drill: passport, i-94, social security card (optional) and that's it. My new DL will be in the mail in 30 days. In the meanwhile, they gave me a paper one.
more...
pictures Justin Bieber is down with the
krishmunn
04-20 11:09 AM
Hi Pankaj,
Was your case rejected due to the number of years of education (10+2+3+2 = 17)?
What if it is 3 + 3 ( 3 year Bsc Physics + 3 Year MCA) 10 + 2+3+3 = 18? I am wondering if USCIS would consider this equivalent to US masters? Came across a memo used by Nebraska Service center that says USCIS would consider 3+3 equivalent to US masters, but that memo was from 2006.
You are right -- 3 Year Bachelor + 3 year Master (in related field) is good to go. 3 Year Bachelor + 2 year Master is unlikely to sail through.
In this case, OP need to establish that his/her Masters is 3 years.
Was your case rejected due to the number of years of education (10+2+3+2 = 17)?
What if it is 3 + 3 ( 3 year Bsc Physics + 3 Year MCA) 10 + 2+3+3 = 18? I am wondering if USCIS would consider this equivalent to US masters? Came across a memo used by Nebraska Service center that says USCIS would consider 3+3 equivalent to US masters, but that memo was from 2006.
You are right -- 3 Year Bachelor + 3 year Master (in related field) is good to go. 3 Year Bachelor + 2 year Master is unlikely to sail through.
In this case, OP need to establish that his/her Masters is 3 years.
dresses justin bieber hair flip moving
coopheal
10-07 12:21 AM
I second this. It will take 1 more year for USCIS just to come out of 2001 for EB3 I unless 5882 passes!
What should be our next steps? How do we go to public media with big bang?
What should be our next steps? How do we go to public media with big bang?
more...
makeup justin bieber driving with
Macaca
08-13 09:33 PM
I am posting the sheet. It is a rough draft. We will revise it tomorrow. I will keep revising it in place tomorrow, so please keep checking!
Please post comments preferably supported by URL based facts. Thanks!
Please post comments preferably supported by URL based facts. Thanks!
girlfriend justin bieber new girlfriend
GooblyWoobly
09-12 11:53 PM
easy my friend...easy,....breathe.
yes, retrogression will remain the same for indians and chinese.....its already pretty bad for the indians. retrogression will hit ROW harder as they are current right now....atleast for EB2. let feb or march 2008 roll around then its going to get worse.
you dont have to get upset....just sit tight and watch the drama unfold.
otherwise you're welcome to fool yourself.
And, would you mind explaining why would ROW get affected? If they were current all along, all the ROW candidates must have already filed, even before july fiasco, right? So, just exactly how do they get affected?
Sorry for the outburst, but I sometimes get tired of people just throwing out speculations :eek: as if they are stating facts. So, back up your statement with logic.
yes, retrogression will remain the same for indians and chinese.....its already pretty bad for the indians. retrogression will hit ROW harder as they are current right now....atleast for EB2. let feb or march 2008 roll around then its going to get worse.
you dont have to get upset....just sit tight and watch the drama unfold.
otherwise you're welcome to fool yourself.
And, would you mind explaining why would ROW get affected? If they were current all along, all the ROW candidates must have already filed, even before july fiasco, right? So, just exactly how do they get affected?
Sorry for the outburst, but I sometimes get tired of people just throwing out speculations :eek: as if they are stating facts. So, back up your statement with logic.
hairstyles justin bieber driving
ganguteli
03-01 03:21 PM
no comments ?
people we are coming close to the situation where it is "do or get fried :)".
I disagree that the situation is very bad.
It is bad only for those that are laid off on H1B. All others have EAD and are happy. They will realize the bad situation only when they cannot take a promotion or salary raise or cannot change job due to same and similar. Or if I485 gets an RFE or denial.
If the situation was bad, more people would be serious about your idea including you. Even you are not willing to do anything yourself other than asking others to do it. So this is the fate of immigrant community. We all do not want to do anything ourselves unless we ourseves are in a bad situation.
people we are coming close to the situation where it is "do or get fried :)".
I disagree that the situation is very bad.
It is bad only for those that are laid off on H1B. All others have EAD and are happy. They will realize the bad situation only when they cannot take a promotion or salary raise or cannot change job due to same and similar. Or if I485 gets an RFE or denial.
If the situation was bad, more people would be serious about your idea including you. Even you are not willing to do anything yourself other than asking others to do it. So this is the fate of immigrant community. We all do not want to do anything ourselves unless we ourseves are in a bad situation.
hsingh82
10-01 07:04 PM
If you want OCI, there are a few hoops to jump through -
1. Apply for an Indian passport first.
2. Once the Indian passport is issued, apply for the US passport.
3. Return the Indian passport after the US passport is issued. The consulate should return the Indian passport back to you, but keep a photocopy in case they don't.
4. Now you can apply for OCI on the grounds that your son once held an Indian passport.
Absolutely wrong. Lot of misinformation here. You can very well apply for OCI for your child even if both of you are Indian citizens and the 4 steps mentioned above are just wrong. I would prefer OCI over PIO as mentioned in the other reply too, on PIO your child will have to register with the police station evry six months if stay is longer. OCI is valid forever while PIO is valid for 10 (or 5) years and OCI means you have all the rights but can't fight elections and vote.
1. Apply for an Indian passport first.
2. Once the Indian passport is issued, apply for the US passport.
3. Return the Indian passport after the US passport is issued. The consulate should return the Indian passport back to you, but keep a photocopy in case they don't.
4. Now you can apply for OCI on the grounds that your son once held an Indian passport.
Absolutely wrong. Lot of misinformation here. You can very well apply for OCI for your child even if both of you are Indian citizens and the 4 steps mentioned above are just wrong. I would prefer OCI over PIO as mentioned in the other reply too, on PIO your child will have to register with the police station evry six months if stay is longer. OCI is valid forever while PIO is valid for 10 (or 5) years and OCI means you have all the rights but can't fight elections and vote.
ags123
04-07 05:23 PM
I think this week is when it will come Tomorrow or Thu
if not friday ;)
if not friday ;)
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar