My Ping in TotalPing.com

Jumat, 10 Juni 2011

latest bollywood wallpaper

images Latest Bollywood Movie Kaashh latest bollywood wallpaper. Aishwarya Rai Bollywood Latest
  • Aishwarya Rai Bollywood Latest



  • lazycis
    10-29 03:52 PM
    Has anybody changed from Attorney to No Attorney? G-28 form has instructions on how to change an attorney, but there is nothing to cancel it altogether.

    I've done it. Well, basically my attorney sent a notice to the USCIS, but I think you can do it too by sending a simple letter to the Service Center. There is no form for that as far as I know.





    wallpaper Aishwarya Rai Bollywood Latest latest bollywood wallpaper. Hot Bollywood Wallpapers
  • Hot Bollywood Wallpapers



  • mrdelhiite
    07-16 08:31 AM
    They are entitled fro thier opinior and so are we as immigrants.
    We are doing a great job so far, but have to do better.

    Long live IV Core and its members!

    I agree :)

    -M





    latest bollywood wallpaper. Bollywood takes the cake at
  • Bollywood takes the cake at



  • saketh555
    05-04 03:21 PM
    I'm moving from MI to TX and need to do something address. Does premium mail forwarding service works for USCIS notices? I know regular mail forwarding doesn't work and they'll be returned to INS. Please let me know if premium service works or not.

    Thanks.





    2011 Hot Bollywood Wallpapers latest bollywood wallpaper. Published On Thursday, January
  • Published On Thursday, January



  • sanjay
    07-31 04:59 PM
    Neither me nor my wife had US degree. Both went to Canada for stamping. myself in Ottawa and my wife in Toronto with in a gap of five months and had no problems what so ever. 7 of my friends also went to Canada for stamping but no issues with them also.

    I think Canada is more safer than going India.



    more...


    latest bollywood wallpaper. download ollywood wallpapers.
  • download ollywood wallpapers.



  • potatoeater
    05-26 04:26 PM
    Now, the VFS site is giving the error "No dates available" for visitor visa. Even if you opt for an emergency appointment option, you still get the same error.

    Are others facing the same issue? Is something wrong with this site?





    latest bollywood wallpaper. Latest Kareena Kapoor News
  • Latest Kareena Kapoor News



  • apb
    09-14 01:26 PM
    did anybody see any lud on their case?



    more...


    latest bollywood wallpaper. Bollywood Hot Bold Actress
  • Bollywood Hot Bold Actress



  • vandanaverdia
    09-11 12:58 PM
    There is very little time & lots to achieve.
    Calling all Washingtonians & Oregonians....





    2010 Bollywood takes the cake at latest bollywood wallpaper. Latest Bollywood Movie Kaashh
  • Latest Bollywood Movie Kaashh



  • Sunx_2004
    10-17 07:16 PM
    July 17th no receipt yet

    Just chill
    ;)

    My application was filed on 19th July .However I have not received my receipts yet. Has your friend contacted the USCIS and inquired since 90 days are over?

    Thanks,

    Kapil



    more...


    latest bollywood wallpaper. Amrita Rao New Wallpapers,
  • Amrita Rao New Wallpapers,



  • manand24
    10-15 02:12 PM
    I don't think so,

    my wife and my self had 3 LUDs after FP on both of our 485.
    I called TSC, mine and my wife's application is pending secrutiy clearance.

    Yes, I know that I will not be getting the GC anytime soon, my PD is 2006 EB2 India.





    hair Published On Thursday, January latest bollywood wallpaper. Latest Bollywood telugu tamil
  • Latest Bollywood telugu tamil



  • Steve Mitchell
    October 23rd, 2003, 11:44 PM
    Funny Don, I was just over at Holliday Park about a week and a half ago scouting a location for a shoot. Too bad that area is fenced off, it would be perfect.



    more...


    latest bollywood wallpaper. Free Bollywood Wallpapers
  • Free Bollywood Wallpapers



  • franklin
    06-22 08:24 PM
    Your choice - you can follow the instructions sent by UCSIS and hope for a smooth processing of I 485, or ignore the instructions and be sure to have delays





    hot download ollywood wallpapers. latest bollywood wallpaper. latest bollywood wallpapers. free ollywood wallpapers
  • latest bollywood wallpapers. free ollywood wallpapers



  • virtual55
    07-29 03:28 PM
    In Texas Service Center, they are not processing I-140 cases filed in the month July end and August. They kept the side. God knows about their future. But they are processing 2008 April and may cases also.


    Where is FIFO? They should follow FIFO. Lot of those cases were BEC labor applications. So BEC guys suffered 3 yrs in backlog ceter, no justice there. No justice in USCIS even, waiting more than 1 yr for I-140 processing.

    It is not fair.


    This is true, they are not processing I-140's filed during July 2007,Aug 2007,June 2007 time period. USCIS has become another backlog center and no FIFO. I hope IV leaders are bringing this issue in their meetings with USCIS.



    more...


    house latest bollywood wallpapers. And Bollywood wallpaper to latest bollywood wallpaper. Bollywood Wallpapers
  • Bollywood Wallpapers



  • lazycis
    10-29 03:52 PM
    Has anybody changed from Attorney to No Attorney? G-28 form has instructions on how to change an attorney, but there is nothing to cancel it altogether.

    I've done it. Well, basically my attorney sent a notice to the USCIS, but I think you can do it too by sending a simple letter to the Service Center. There is no form for that as far as I know.





    tattoo Latest Kareena Kapoor News latest bollywood wallpaper. Real Bollywood
  • Real Bollywood



  • srisra
    07-13 09:25 PM
    my lawyer says... apply now.. dont know what will be situ in october.. it might go forward.. backward...my pd is 10/2003.

    he says since my medicals are over.. all docs are ready ... so he says file and be part of lawsuit..
    is this wise idea...if i say yes.. he will file by next week..
    i already sent money for my wife...
    my company is not covering my wife's expenses.
    the lawyer is charing 600 for legal and 745 for filing...
    are these
    reasonable fees



    more...


    pictures Bollywood Hot Bold Actress latest bollywood wallpaper. free ollywood wallpapers
  • free ollywood wallpapers



  • abhijitp
    07-18 07:39 PM
    Thanks for the replies !! I have everything ready as I was planning for concurrent filing. But since the decision was changed on July 2nd, my attorney just filed I 140.

    sure, I would sign up for the contribution.

    I thought you applied under the "Labor Certification" system not PERM. If you did PERM (only then can you file concurrently), nothing stops you from filing for AOS rightaway, so go for it!





    dresses latest bollywood wallpapers. free ollywood wallpapers latest bollywood wallpaper. download ollywood wallpapers.
  • download ollywood wallpapers.



  • duncanidaho
    02-17 10:51 PM
    Stuk,
    You'll be stuck forever if your 140 gets denied after you use AC21. If the 140 gets denied, your 485 will be denied automatically and your EAD becomes invalid. At this point, you have the option of filing a motion to reopen the 140 case and/or applying for an H1(that is not subject to quota), provided you have not spent more than 180 days in the US after your 140/485 are denied.
    In all likelihood your H1 will be approved, but you need to go to your home country to get the visa stamped and reenter to start work. When you go for stamping to your home country there a a good chance that your stamping might be denied because you have shown 'intent to immigrate' by applying for 140/485 earlier. Granted, H1B in and of itself is a dual intent visa but you will be at the mercy of the visa officer at the consulate and the odds are stacked up against you.
    So, be very very careful if you exercise AC21 prior to your 140 approval.

    The best alternative is to ask your new employer to file for premium H1b transfer.



    more...


    makeup Amrita Rao New Wallpapers, latest bollywood wallpaper. latest bollywood wallpapers. And Bollywood wallpaper to
  • latest bollywood wallpapers. And Bollywood wallpaper to



  • abhi_jais
    01-27 08:58 AM
    Guys,

    Don't loose hope, we have got nothing to loose but in case we win, we will help the entire community to achieve their dreams. I guess we should do our part and leave the rest on the senators. Lets get together again and convince our senators to pass this bill, hopefully we can get it done this time.

    --Abhi





    girlfriend Real Bollywood latest bollywood wallpaper. Trisha New Bollywood Movie
  • Trisha New Bollywood Movie



  • ZemtitoEvet
    03-24 11:47 PM
    Priofeseria Anne sexton poems (http://dmix.mx.am/xjgkpi.html)
    Viaggi veneto (http://ogk.mx.am/bbbs.html)
    :-|
    :-@
    Killer sex (http://dmix.mx.am/utkj.html)
    :-v
    biowbabiptoli College teens webcam (http://kladez.mx.am/ofdj.html)
    biowbabiptoli :-?
    Cause and effect of teen pregnancy (http://dmix.mx.am/sgbg.html)





    hairstyles Free Bollywood Wallpapers latest bollywood wallpaper. latest bollywood video songs,
  • latest bollywood video songs,



  • Lasantha
    02-18 12:25 PM
    First of all I am sorry to hear this.

    I am not sure how interfiling work but did you receive a confirmation that it was accepted? And how long after the interfiling request was the 485 was denied?
    The only reason that I can think of for 485 denial is the denial of the underlying 140. It's possible that they did not honor your interfiling request. do you have any proof or confirmation that they received it?
    I am just throwing these ideas, wait for the denial notice to see what the reason was and discuss with your lawyer.


    Hi all,
    I started working with a company in July 2006 and applied for I-140 in Nov 2006 with an existing labor of Nov 2004. My company is in losses all the time but I am getting more than proffered wage since I joined. Recently I received Intent to deny notice as there is no evidence that company can pay my in 2005. My attorney has replied for Intent to Deny notice and also applied for new I -140 using my own labor.
    New I-140 got approved. I send a request for Interfiling to take out old I-140 from my 485 and use the approved I-140. when I checked the status of my case yesterday - both my old I-40 and 485 got denied. I didn't receive Denial notice yet.
    Please suggest my any options I have for not losing I-485 and EAD.





    WeShallOvercome
    07-23 03:33 PM
    Gurus,

    My employer and lawyer won't give me the Receipt notice of my I-485 which we filed on July 2nd. My employer did not let me file my EAD/AP as well.

    Do I have any way of filing EAD/AP on my own without a copy of the receipt notice(after it is generated and sent to the lawyer)?

    Someone told me that Fingerprinting notice that we get looks just like I-485 receipt notice and has all the information in there. Can we use a copy of that notice in place of I-485 RN?

    The application instructions for I-765 mention that we need to submit "I-485 receipt notice OR any other proof that I-485 is pending"

    Any one?





    pra945
    12-02 03:47 AM
    hello all,

    i attended for visa stamping on dec 1st at Hyderabad consulate so i got 221g yellow form but he retained passport with him. he told to submit all the documents that are mentioned on the yellow form. did any body got same thing. usually how many days they will take for processing after submiting the documents

    Thanks,
    Praveen



    Tidak ada komentar:

    Posting Komentar