My Ping in TotalPing.com

Sabtu, 25 Juni 2011

lindsay lohan

images According to Dina Lohan, lindsay lohan. knows that Lindsay Lohan
  • knows that Lindsay Lohan



  • meridiani.planum
    06-20 12:18 PM
    I would like to appeal to all the people who want to travel outside the country and would need a new visa stamp to come back to US....please...please...please do not take this risk unless it is a family emergency (a life and death situation rather than a brother,sister getting married).

    Cant attend own brothers wedding because we are scared of the possibility of MAYBE getting a delayed visa stamping?? what kind of life is that? ....





    wallpaper knows that Lindsay Lohan lindsay lohan. lindsay lohan tattoos
  • lindsay lohan tattoos



  • eilsoe
    10-22 04:44 PM
    AAahhh....

    I think I remember something now yes...

    I was in that basement... d*mn... then i was close to finding him...





    lindsay lohan. Lindsay Lohan: Vampire
  • Lindsay Lohan: Vampire



  • pbojja
    06-02 09:20 PM
    pbojja, you have contradicted yourself. In 1) you say "No need to File for 140";
    Then in 3) you say "They approve Faster in a month" - Which does not make sense if you don't file right?

    Could you enlighten us? Also, what do you mean by Happy & Unhappy scenario, only one of them as to be the legit way, no?

    Man I was just kidding with Happy scenario , we wish things work our way with CIS , I clearly mentioned unhappy scenario is the reality





    2011 lindsay lohan tattoos lindsay lohan. Lindsay Lohan#39;s Father
  • Lindsay Lohan#39;s Father



  • kanakabyraju
    07-16 12:10 PM
    Hi,

    My wife's I-485 got a REF and I have received the alert. I have not received the actual document. When we went for medical exam in 2006, she was pregnant and one of the vaccine was not given. I am expecting the REF would ask for the remaining tests.

    Right now my family is in Hyderabad, India. Is there any provision in Hyderabad to complete medical exam ? or I need to bring them back to US ?

    Thanks for the help.

    Kanaka



    more...


    lindsay lohan. Lindsay Lohan Facing A $37500
  • Lindsay Lohan Facing A $37500



  • hoolahoous
    10-28 01:26 PM
    This can go both ways as the company's have a right to protect their intellectual property and on the same was that non compete legal (meaning if you challenge that in the court, can the judge say yes this needs 5 years of non compete).

    since non compete was not required at time of joining the job, I don't see any way where at time of leaving they can force a overly broad condition. imagine if you working in a software company and they make you sign agreement, AT TIME OF LEAVING, that you can not work in same industry for next 5 years, what are you gonna do ? flip burgers for next 5 years ?





    lindsay lohan. Tags: lindsay lohan, say no
  • Tags: lindsay lohan, say no



  • salai007
    07-17 06:05 PM
    My Big thanks to IV core members !!!



    more...


    lindsay lohan. lindsay lohan
  • lindsay lohan



  • voldemar
    02-09 12:17 PM
    The day I applied that day the PD was current.
    PD should be current at the date of approval too. If it's current now you can get decision in couple of weeks, if PD is not current - just forget about checking that dates.
    Also that date is showing as 19 july 2007.It means that majority of applications filed before that date and with current PD and necessary checks completed are with adjudicating officers.





    2010 Lindsay Lohan: Vampire lindsay lohan. According to Dina Lohan,
  • According to Dina Lohan,



  • MDix
    07-30 08:57 AM
    Your lawyer (and most of them including some famous on wwww) are DHAKKAN. They have no clue what's going on with VB. They just know how to fill some some form , that also they screw lot of time.

    My lawyer says there is going to be about 5-10K spillover from Family to employment based. Gurus can you estimate how much dates will move if that happens. I am hoping nothing for EB3 though :(

    He said end of year for spillover from family. So I understood as September,
    I also asked how many visas a left. He said only about 9 thousand for EB2 in total. They approved a lot this month. Next month more approvals will happen. For EB3 India he said only a couple of hundred are available till end of September.



    more...


    lindsay lohan. Lindsay Lohan - Rocks Posters
  • Lindsay Lohan - Rocks Posters



  • bsbawa10
    08-15 09:56 AM
    Why are there two "Priority Date" columns?

    There is onlly one. The other ones are for the notice date and receipt dates





    hair Lindsay Lohan#39;s Father lindsay lohan. Pictures : Lindsay Lohan Nylon
  • Pictures : Lindsay Lohan Nylon



  • martiansoldier
    08-20 03:17 PM
    If you applied for a change status (like H4 - H1) or change of employer (like H1 - H1) or extension of stay (like H4 extension or H1 extension), while in the US, the I-797 approval notice will have an I-94 card as long as you were not out of status prior to filing your application. However, if you were out of status, then you wouldn't get the I-94 along with your I-797 and you are still out of status. You will have to leave the country and get a visa stamped on your passport before entering the US again. If you have been out of status, there is always the risk of being denied a visa at the consulate.



    more...


    lindsay lohan. Funny Lindsay Lohan Pictures
  • Funny Lindsay Lohan Pictures



  • roseball
    07-20 05:02 PM
    I thought as per the new memo it is advisable to extend your non-immigrant status even if you have filed your AOS and work on EAD.

    I know many people who were on H4 and started working as soon as they filed AOS and got EAD's, now in this case there I-94 issued for H4 is still valid.
    When their spouse extended their H1B's, they did also extend the H4 petition to get new I-94's.

    Like the attorney mentioned, you can't maintain H4 and AOS status at the same time. You can file for H1 to H4 COS but as soon as you use your EAD and start working, you will lose your H4 status. Having a valid H4 I-94 does not mean you still maintain H4 status. You can't work on H4, period. EAD gives you authorization to work based on your pending I-485, but then using your EAD will put you back in AOS pending/Parolee status. Hope this helps...





    hot Lindsay Lohan Facing A $37500 lindsay lohan. lindsay lohan skinny
  • lindsay lohan skinny



  • nixstor
    12-07 10:35 PM
    Please send message to all your friends on your social networking websites like

    Orkut, facebook, myspace etc. I know how much time people spend on orkut.

    Here is a sample message

    Guys,

    Just wanted to let you know, if you are not already aware of the bill that provides relief to the Green Card situation is tied to an appropriations bill by Sen Cornyn. Here are some links that can give you more info about whats going on regarding our future in USA. Express your support over the phone and email.

    Call your senators/congressman. Login and send web faxes asap.

    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=2483

    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=2484

    http://immigrationvoice.org/index.php?option=com_iv_webfax&task=getContactDetails&Itemid=46

    You can get senators and congressman for your state and district at senate.gov and house.gov respectively by punching in your zip code.

    Pass this message to your buddies whom you think it would be useful.



    more...


    house Lindsay Lohan and Samantha lindsay lohan. Lindsay Lohan#39;s New Fab Look
  • Lindsay Lohan#39;s New Fab Look



  • eb2_mumbai
    10-28 03:48 PM
    Lets not be judgemental. The guy has done thing that is legal. Morally right or wrong does not matter. The only advice I have is furnish more details so people who have been through similar experience can help you.

    FYI. I do not have a substitute labor. I have my own labor and know people who have superseeded me in line and are already GC holders. But then that is life I dont care what they did or when I get my GC I have better things to worry about.





    tattoo Tags: lindsay lohan, say no lindsay lohan. Lindsay Lohan | Killer Heels
  • Lindsay Lohan | Killer Heels



  • gc140
    10-22 07:34 PM
    Hello,

    Please advice on this.

    Application is filed under EB2 category.
    In Labor certificate minimum education requirement is Master's

    My I-140 is denied because of 3 years Bachelors degree.
    I have 3 yrs bachelors + 2 years Masters + 4 yrs work exp.

    Received RFE on 15th June 2009.
    We submitted 2 education evaluations on Sept 3rd 2009, which says my Master�s degree is equivalent to US Masters Degree.

    Received denial notice on 28th Sept 2009.
    After denial, Lawyer is planning to file appeal with federal court.

    Does anyone have the same issue?

    I read about a company called Career Consulting International (CCI)on internet, it seems they can prove my 3 yrs bachelors degree is equivalent to 4 yrs US Bachelors degree.
    To proof this CCI is charging a huge amount.

    Does anyone have any info about CCI?

    Please advice.

    Thanks.



    more...


    pictures lindsay lohan lindsay lohan. Lindsay Lohan
  • Lindsay Lohan



  • gc_on_demand
    06-02 06:30 PM
    http://news.yahoo.com/s/usnw/20080602/pl_usnw/u_s__department_of_labor_auditing_all_permanent_la bor_certification_applications_filed_by_major_immi gration_law_firm

    It is also on DOL website and immigration-law firm site.





    dresses lindsay lohan skinny lindsay lohan. Lindsay Lohan Films Commercial Under House Arrest
  • Lindsay Lohan Films Commercial Under House Arrest



  • 53885
    08-16 07:20 PM
    According to the EAD, she can work. She has TIN number, but I am not sure if she can use that...

    TIN is not SSN. Employer would need SSN.

    I guess we need another tracker for those who received EAD, but no SSN.



    more...


    makeup Lindsay Lohan - Rocks Posters lindsay lohan. Lindsay Lohan and Samantha
  • Lindsay Lohan and Samantha



  • pani_6
    06-05 09:51 AM
    I think next month its predicted that the Visa numbers will move forward and then retrogress again...so in October again there may be forward movement..what do you guys think!





    girlfriend Lindsay Lohan | Killer Heels lindsay lohan. Lindsay Lohan and
  • Lindsay Lohan and



  • Shujaat
    05-15 07:19 AM
    I had my diploma in Mechanical engineering (3 - Years) and B.E. in mechanical engineering. My job requirements were Bachelor's Degree plus five years experience. I don�t remember evaluations agency name now but I will get that for you tomorrow.

    Yeah, plz





    hairstyles Funny Lindsay Lohan Pictures lindsay lohan. lindsay lohan
  • lindsay lohan



  • hpandey
    06-19 10:29 AM
    Before answering something like this, you should know what you are answering.

    I think you should explain what you are saying . going back to your previous posts you don't seem to be a particularly well mannered individual.

    I tried to help the guy best to my ability and I said what I believe to be true. If you can prove that I said something wrong then you should say that with appropriate links.

    I don't see any harm helping others who are trying to walk on the same path of immigration as we did legally.





    roseball
    03-29 08:43 PM
    I got the RFE notification in the mail yesterday and here is the RFE info:

    The Service acknowledges that you filed your I-485 Employment Based Application (Receipt #) based on your approved 3rd preference I-140 (Receipt #). Service records indicate that you also have an approved 2nd preference I-140 (Receipt #) with a priority date that affords you an available visa. If you wish to transfer this I-485 to your newly approved Form I-140 a request for conversion must be made in writing. If no response is received, USCIS will continue adjudication on the instant I-485 based on your 3rd preference I-140 and will wait for visa availability based on that preference classification".


    I had another approved I-140 in EB2 from the client where I worked as a contractor. That company got acquired by another and am not sure if they still support me in the process.


    1) Did anyone receive such RFE?
    2) Should I send USCIS a letter by requesting them to trasfer my I-485 to EB2?

    3) USCIS had issued this RFE on 03/03/10 with 04/03/10 deadline but I had received it yesterday(3/27/10). I have only 1 week to respond back.
    Is there a way to buy some more time if i cant respond back in 3-4 business days?


    Please advice. I really appreciate your help!

    Thanks in advance.

    Firstly, its good that USCIS is infact tracking all approved I-140s based on applicant's profile in order to adjudicate cases which have an available visa number based on PD porting.

    In your case, technically, you can only request to tag your I-485 to the EB-2 I-140 only when the EB-2 sponsoring employer is still willing to employ you when your I-485 is approved. You need to consider a situation of USCIS issuing another RFE in addition to your transfer letter, to produce an employment verification letter from your EB-2 employer. Best thing to do is to get in touch with your EB-2 employer and check to see if he is still willing to support you. In that case, you can request for transfer. Otherwise, technically, you cannot transfer your case but can continue your case in EB-3. Obviously, getting an expert opinion from a good attorney is key as time is running out.





    paskal
    02-14 07:49 PM
    I wished too :), though i am happy helping Paskal in his efforts now :)

    the immediate task at hand is to collect letters for the admin. reform campaign
    legislation will happen at it's own pace as we all know by now.

    http://www.helpniloufer.org/

    this wonderful blog created by needhelp! will make it easy..find a template, addresses to mail and oodles of inspiration!!



    Tidak ada komentar:

    Posting Komentar