
belmontboy
08-15 04:05 PM
Answers inline.
P.S: it is illegal for consulting employers to take money from applicants for sponsoring H1B. If you have any evidence, report to DOL.
some retard gave me a red for this post!!!!
P.S: it is illegal for consulting employers to take money from applicants for sponsoring H1B. If you have any evidence, report to DOL.
some retard gave me a red for this post!!!!
wallpaper mapa do brasil. mapa do
orangutan
10-04 04:05 PM
I am infront of your mobile home, come out.:D:D
wow.. u are making it personal... are u sure you wanna take it there?
I think i am not the first one to receive approval on a saturday... countless people have gotten that in the past. Come out of your mobile home and do some research before you make a statement like that.
wow.. u are making it personal... are u sure you wanna take it there?
I think i am not the first one to receive approval on a saturday... countless people have gotten that in the past. Come out of your mobile home and do some research before you make a statement like that.

SNLive999
06-11 05:46 PM
Hello,
I called USCIS Boston Field office today ( 800 # on the FP Notices ) and the Customer Service Rep told me that If we have already given finger prints then we can ignore the second FP notices. But she did not ask for any of our A# or Receipt #. I asked her to pull out my record based on 485 receipt # and verify if the finger prints we gave earlier are correct and we do not have to worry about the second finger prints notices. She said she cannot do that.
SO, I got Infopass appointment for tomorrow. If at all, the officer says tomorrow that I do not have to worry about the second FP notices then what should I do ???
1) Do they send any kind of letter in mail saying I should ignore the second set of FP notices. ( OR )
2) Should I ask for any thing in writing saying that we are good with the finger prints we already gave and do not have to worry about the new notices (OR)
3) Do they put any stamps and write on our new FP original notices saying Finger Prints not required for the second time.
Thank you for letting me know.
I called USCIS Boston Field office today ( 800 # on the FP Notices ) and the Customer Service Rep told me that If we have already given finger prints then we can ignore the second FP notices. But she did not ask for any of our A# or Receipt #. I asked her to pull out my record based on 485 receipt # and verify if the finger prints we gave earlier are correct and we do not have to worry about the second finger prints notices. She said she cannot do that.
SO, I got Infopass appointment for tomorrow. If at all, the officer says tomorrow that I do not have to worry about the second FP notices then what should I do ???
1) Do they send any kind of letter in mail saying I should ignore the second set of FP notices. ( OR )
2) Should I ask for any thing in writing saying that we are good with the finger prints we already gave and do not have to worry about the new notices (OR)
3) Do they put any stamps and write on our new FP original notices saying Finger Prints not required for the second time.
Thank you for letting me know.
2011 mapa do brasil. mapa do rasil
s_r_e_e
07-07 05:39 PM
in thw worst case, if you owe lot of taxes to IRS at the end of the year and no money was paid, you can still pay it along with the next year tax filing . Your payment will include some % penalty.
more...
ps57002
10-10 06:10 PM
Hi Ps57002 good to see you here.
I saw you in . I was h12GC in .
Hey good to see you here too :)
Your case is a lil different than mine cause you did your I140 first, got online receipt that was sent with your 485. I am assuming one week later, when you had your PERM hard copy, you sent that along with other docs for your I140. I think you will be fine. You did everything right for the I140 and 485 is dependent on 140.
Me though...my lawyer sent both 140/485 together in the mail, nothing done online. and no perm hard copy was included..just the online approval ETA form, signed by me/employer, along with screen shot af DOLETA approval.
I will definitely keep you updated. I think mine will take longer than most cause on top of everything my file was sent to nebraska instead of texas....so it had/needs to be transfered to texas (NY employer).
Keep updating and if you hear about others (i'm trying to stay in touch with others in similar position), let me know...
as i used to say in ... 'jai maata ki" (god bless)
I saw you in . I was h12GC in .
Hey good to see you here too :)
Your case is a lil different than mine cause you did your I140 first, got online receipt that was sent with your 485. I am assuming one week later, when you had your PERM hard copy, you sent that along with other docs for your I140. I think you will be fine. You did everything right for the I140 and 485 is dependent on 140.
Me though...my lawyer sent both 140/485 together in the mail, nothing done online. and no perm hard copy was included..just the online approval ETA form, signed by me/employer, along with screen shot af DOLETA approval.
I will definitely keep you updated. I think mine will take longer than most cause on top of everything my file was sent to nebraska instead of texas....so it had/needs to be transfered to texas (NY employer).
Keep updating and if you hear about others (i'm trying to stay in touch with others in similar position), let me know...
as i used to say in ... 'jai maata ki" (god bless)

sent4dc
06-19 12:07 PM
Wow! Thank you everyone for your input!
So how does one surrender a Green Card abroad - do they have to go to a US Consular Office/Embassy?
So how does one surrender a Green Card abroad - do they have to go to a US Consular Office/Embassy?
more...
breddy2000
03-09 09:09 AM
Wow,
at first glance it seems 245(i) is kicking in real hard.
Look at EB-3 numbers for Mexico, Phillipines, Pakistan, South Korea, Guatemala, Brazil, Equador, Peru, Poland, El Salvador, Bolivia, Ecquador,
Compare this with H1-B data and you'll see what I mean.
Also EB-1 seems unusually high at ~37,000
EB-1 is even higher than EB-2
isn't that unusual?
I think most of the EB1 category for India is being used up by the L1-A visa holders who are Multinational Executives.
The place I work has so many people from Big Indian companies and they have applied in EB-1 category and got their GCs in less than a Year.
I strongly feel L1-A visa holders shud not be put in EB-1 category.
What do you think.
at first glance it seems 245(i) is kicking in real hard.
Look at EB-3 numbers for Mexico, Phillipines, Pakistan, South Korea, Guatemala, Brazil, Equador, Peru, Poland, El Salvador, Bolivia, Ecquador,
Compare this with H1-B data and you'll see what I mean.
Also EB-1 seems unusually high at ~37,000
EB-1 is even higher than EB-2
isn't that unusual?
I think most of the EB1 category for India is being used up by the L1-A visa holders who are Multinational Executives.
The place I work has so many people from Big Indian companies and they have applied in EB-1 category and got their GCs in less than a Year.
I strongly feel L1-A visa holders shud not be put in EB-1 category.
What do you think.
2010 mapa do brasil estados. tattoo
nashim
08-06 02:40 PM
for EB2 I-140 approval, candidate must have 4 years bachelor + master degree or 4 years bachelor + 5 years experience
more...
mukraw6
08-13 02:00 PM
Its been 2 weeks that I have received my receipts for 485,765,131 from NSC. Thanks
hair Estados do Brasil – Bandeiras

gaffarkhan
07-16 06:15 PM
so we r in same boat. Mine recd date Oct 2nd 2006.
more...
gcgonewild
03-10 03:24 PM
It's been the case for about 2 weeks with NJ.
hot O Guia do Brasil.- Mapa do
jiraprapaasa
04-09 03:48 PM
I am planning to apply my niece to come to USA to study 8th grader in private school. She is 13 years old in May 2011. I believe she doesn't need to go for an interview at US embassy in Bangkok Thailand. What do I suppose to do then? How do I submit her DS-160 (already finish filling online) and other document? What else do I need to know in order for her to come to the US.
more...
house Mapa do Brasil de 1980
chanduv23
08-14 04:06 PM
with this tension i m jusst going to end up with piles. then paskal will have to look at my piles :(
Paskal is busy with schizophrenic members and members with obsessive compulsive disorder and with members who see hallucinations of reciept notices :D:D:D
Those who sign fedex in USCIS never thought their names willbe discussed on the internet
Paskal is busy with schizophrenic members and members with obsessive compulsive disorder and with members who see hallucinations of reciept notices :D:D:D
Those who sign fedex in USCIS never thought their names willbe discussed on the internet
tattoo mapa do brasil vetor. images
quizzer
08-18 01:49 PM
Need help ....
Today I receive an email from USCIS about my PERM EB2 I-140 PP application that they have have made a decision on my case. Here what it says
"On August 17, 2007, we mailed you a decision on your I140, IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR ALIEN WORKER. Please follow the instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, please contact customer service."
What does it mean? They approved my case or denied it? Any idea from gurus here. Please respond.
whats your receipt date and service/center (NSC/TCS)?
Today I receive an email from USCIS about my PERM EB2 I-140 PP application that they have have made a decision on my case. Here what it says
"On August 17, 2007, we mailed you a decision on your I140, IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR ALIEN WORKER. Please follow the instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, please contact customer service."
What does it mean? They approved my case or denied it? Any idea from gurus here. Please respond.
whats your receipt date and service/center (NSC/TCS)?
more...
pictures Observe o mapa do Brasil e
ItIsNotFunny
08-02 10:17 AM
Is this true? If the employer agrees to not invoke I140 for next 180 days, I can start working for another company tomorrow without affecting my 485 application?
Wouldn't you need to show paystubs or something, for 180 days, for the company that filed your I485?
Thank you!!
This is dicey. The rule of thumb is: GC is for future employment. Somehow you need to convince this immigration officer that you worked or want to work for employer who filed GC for you. Thats why they have this 180 days clause.
Wouldn't you need to show paystubs or something, for 180 days, for the company that filed your I485?
Thank you!!
This is dicey. The rule of thumb is: GC is for future employment. Somehow you need to convince this immigration officer that you worked or want to work for employer who filed GC for you. Thats why they have this 180 days clause.
dresses Mapa Rodoviário do Brasil
looivy
10-05 12:05 AM
He needs to wake up and look at the plight of legal immigrants.
VIA The New York Times
"Although President Obama has put off an immigration overhaul until next year, the federal agency in charge of approving visas is planning ahead for the possibility of giving legal status to millions of illegal immigrants, the agency’s director said Thursday.
“We are under way to prepare for that,” Alejandro Mayorkas, the director of the agency, the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services, said in an interview. Mr. Obama has told immigration officials that a legalization program would be part of legislation the White House would propose, said Mr. Mayorkas, who became director in August. The agency’s goal, he said, is to be ready to expand rapidly to handle the gigantic increase in visa applications it would face if the legislation, known as comprehensive immigration reform, passed Congress."
Continue reading (http://www.nytimes.com/2009/10/02/us/politics/02immig.html)
More... (http://ashwinsharma.com/2009/10/02/president-obama-advises-uscis-to-prepare-for-possible-legalization-legislation-in-2010.aspx?ref=rss)
VIA The New York Times
"Although President Obama has put off an immigration overhaul until next year, the federal agency in charge of approving visas is planning ahead for the possibility of giving legal status to millions of illegal immigrants, the agency’s director said Thursday.
“We are under way to prepare for that,” Alejandro Mayorkas, the director of the agency, the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services, said in an interview. Mr. Obama has told immigration officials that a legalization program would be part of legislation the White House would propose, said Mr. Mayorkas, who became director in August. The agency’s goal, he said, is to be ready to expand rapidly to handle the gigantic increase in visa applications it would face if the legislation, known as comprehensive immigration reform, passed Congress."
Continue reading (http://www.nytimes.com/2009/10/02/us/politics/02immig.html)
More... (http://ashwinsharma.com/2009/10/02/president-obama-advises-uscis-to-prepare-for-possible-legalization-legislation-in-2010.aspx?ref=rss)
more...
makeup do Brasil: Rio de Janeiro,
Lisap
08-03 12:27 PM
What happens if your I-485 is denied? Are you able to fix any issues or do you start all over? And on what grounds would they deny?
girlfriend O Mapa do Brasil.
OLDMONK
07-09 09:02 PM
So you are of the opinion that there is worse which can happen.
To me this latest I485 filing issue is about as low at it gets. Specially the way it was handled, and the stick approach afterwords with no regrets by any one. (amongst others FBI name checks, retrogression, Country Caps, etc. etc.)
Some Keywords to ponder on / References.
Rice, Condoleezza - A little Inconvenience for applicants
Journalists - Wrinkle in reporting numbers by USCIS
Lets respect ourselves a little better and take a stand, not be docile and humble specially when given the stick. The tougher the immigration gets, the better, provided its dealt fairly and unequivocally.
To me this latest I485 filing issue is about as low at it gets. Specially the way it was handled, and the stick approach afterwords with no regrets by any one. (amongst others FBI name checks, retrogression, Country Caps, etc. etc.)
Some Keywords to ponder on / References.
Rice, Condoleezza - A little Inconvenience for applicants
Journalists - Wrinkle in reporting numbers by USCIS
Lets respect ourselves a little better and take a stand, not be docile and humble specially when given the stick. The tougher the immigration gets, the better, provided its dealt fairly and unequivocally.
hairstyles Mapa Dos Estados Do Brasil

puriyu
03-31 10:03 AM
Yes you can go for stamping in Halifax if you didn't change your employer.So if you going for restamping while working with same employer you are eligible.
ivar
09-11 11:04 AM
I read some posts from the thread you mentioned and i was not able to read it entirely as it was a very long thread. I couldn't figure out what changed with respect to EB2 job zones. I have filed my current perm in EB2 with senior software engineer title and i am not sure what will happen to that. I am in this country for 5 years and still struggling to get my PERM approved (So far i have filed PERM three times :)) Is there anyone in IV who has got their PERM approved with Priority date from DECEMBER 2008 onwards? This will be little encouraging.
Are there any PERM approvals with priority date after DEC 08? I believe a lot of people on IV have already passed this stage (Many may have EAD by now) and there may not be many in this PERM queue. There are people like us who are still stuck with PERM and need to hear from fellow IVians if they are aware of the reasons for the PERM delays. It is taking more than 10 months to get the regular PERM approvals.
Are there any PERM approvals with priority date after DEC 08? I believe a lot of people on IV have already passed this stage (Many may have EAD by now) and there may not be many in this PERM queue. There are people like us who are still stuck with PERM and need to hear from fellow IVians if they are aware of the reasons for the PERM delays. It is taking more than 10 months to get the regular PERM approvals.
shana04
02-01 06:09 AM
There is a seperate thread on this. Look it up.
can some one point to the right thread. Thanks in advance
can some one point to the right thread. Thanks in advance
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar