My Ping in TotalPing.com

Jumat, 24 Juni 2011

mortal kombat scorpion drawings

images mortal kombat scorpion mortal kombat scorpion drawings. Scorpion had a ton of costumes
  • Scorpion had a ton of costumes



  • sroyc
    08-14 08:23 PM
    As someone correctly replied, you cannot work on H-4.
    In fact you cannot do paid internships or on-campus jobs as well. It's hard to get even unpaid internships on H-4. You don't need permission from USCIS to study on H-4.

    If you change to F1, you can do both summer internships (Curriculum Practical Training) and get an EAD for a year after graduation (Optional Practical Training).

    The problem with switching to F1 is that it is not a dual-intent visa and if you're applying for AOS, it complicates things. For example, you cannot re-enter on F1 after applying for AOS, you need to use AP, which voids your F1 status.

    Another issue is that in states like California, you are eligible for in-state tuition at state universities after a year in CA. This does not apply to F1 students.

    Can H-4 holder (Dependent) can pursue higher studies in the US. Do we need any special permission from the USCIS ?

    Any information will be highly appreciated. TIA





    wallpaper Scorpion had a ton of costumes mortal kombat scorpion drawings. mortal kombat scorpion
  • mortal kombat scorpion



  • mdipi
    11-02 08:40 PM
    hahaha! lost this was by accident too! see i had to do an interview for a school so i was all dressed up, so i posed like a weather man for a pic....so i went to Weather.com and got a local map that i was going to use to put behind me. well the extract tool didnt do exactly what i wanted cause i had never used it, so i did it like a quick mask. so in the end of the filter it ended up making it like all 'rough' on the edges. so i brought the map in....scaled it to size on the screen (i sized it to the whole screen. oh by the way, after i imported the pic onto the new doc.,i difference clouded it).so after all that i put difference clouds on the map too. i changed the layer blend to color blend and vola. it looks cool w/burn too. i have been playing around ALOT w/it. i think it is a big step for me! :beam:



    -mike:cyclops:





    mortal kombat scorpion drawings. hot mortal kombat scorpion vs
  • hot mortal kombat scorpion vs



  • delhis_007
    06-05 11:32 AM
    Sasan,

    My PD is Jan 04. EB2 India. 140/485 filed in July 04. 140 approved Mar 05. Any comments?

    What is your PD and category?





    2011 mortal kombat scorpion mortal kombat scorpion drawings. mortal kombat scorpion
  • mortal kombat scorpion



  • no-tec
    10-14 07:28 PM
    i think its like that for everyone. theres always 100
    s of ppl on at once. :(



    more...


    mortal kombat scorpion drawings. mortal kombat scorpion
  • mortal kombat scorpion



  • sroyc
    08-14 08:23 PM
    As someone correctly replied, you cannot work on H-4.
    In fact you cannot do paid internships or on-campus jobs as well. It's hard to get even unpaid internships on H-4. You don't need permission from USCIS to study on H-4.

    If you change to F1, you can do both summer internships (Curriculum Practical Training) and get an EAD for a year after graduation (Optional Practical Training).

    The problem with switching to F1 is that it is not a dual-intent visa and if you're applying for AOS, it complicates things. For example, you cannot re-enter on F1 after applying for AOS, you need to use AP, which voids your F1 status.

    Another issue is that in states like California, you are eligible for in-state tuition at state universities after a year in CA. This does not apply to F1 students.

    Can H-4 holder (Dependent) can pursue higher studies in the US. Do we need any special permission from the USCIS ?

    Any information will be highly appreciated. TIA





    mortal kombat scorpion drawings. tattoo mortal kombat scorpion
  • tattoo mortal kombat scorpion



  • gchopes
    04-04 01:12 PM
    Thanks for your responses. The hospital staff told us it would take 60-90 days to get the SSN. I am stuck until that arrives because only then can I apply for the passport. Any way to get around it?



    more...


    mortal kombat scorpion drawings. Mortal+kombat+scorpion+drawings
  • Mortal+kombat+scorpion+drawings



  • ajju
    03-01 12:04 PM
    Hi All,
    I used to commute across the border from Canada to work(on h1b) between 2004 and 2006. My passport was stamped just the first time and never after that.

    I've heard of this behavior at PoE especially for Mexico and Canada.. I think we need to remind and ask for stamping.. even if they say its okay...

    I landed in Canada in 2004 and came back in 2 weeks... My original I-94 had expired.. but I 'd new one on my new H1 approval.. So they gave me a new I-94.. My wife's I-94 was valid.. so she didn't get a new I-94... But her passport was stamped... May be because it was first trip...

    I agree with gokhale35 to provide evidence from CC... but if its older than a year.. most CC bills won't be available... lease copy may be possible... I think affidavit plus letter from employer may suffice.. But a lawyer would be your best bet anyways...

    Good luck... should be resolved soon.. and you'll get GC soon...
    Where's mine :-(





    2010 hot mortal kombat scorpion vs mortal kombat scorpion drawings. mortal kombat scorpion
  • mortal kombat scorpion



  • manubilga
    08-16 07:11 PM
    If I got SSN Can I make Any Corporation and buy a business



    more...


    mortal kombat scorpion drawings. mortal kombat scorpion
  • mortal kombat scorpion



  • amsgc
    11-16 03:22 PM
    I know someone who went to Canada for the weekend and got the I-94 with the correct date on it.
    Note that the airline (AA), on his way out of the US, was not willing to take his I-94 since he was going for less than 30 days. So he had to explain to them about his situation and they took it.

    Also note that if you have an Indian passport, you will need a visa to go to Canada.

    The other option to extend your I-94 is for your employer to refile I-129, and request for extension of stay. This can be done using premium processing.

    Hi, I recently got a H1B extension stamping in Chennai consulate upto 2010 and I came back to SFO last week. Since my passport is expiring on July 2009. I-94 was issued upto July 2009.

    Now my issue is to extend my I-94 upto the validity of H1B visa. I went through similar thread and it says crossing US border to Mexico or Canada will do to get the new I-94. So I am planning to make a trip to Mexico after my passport got renewed to renew I-94. Does it work?. Or do I have to go out of American Continent to get the new I-94. Some thread from (other sites) said, I need to go out American Continent..Is it true?.

    Or is there any other way to extend my I-94 without crossing the border?.

    Gurus - Please help if you faced any similar situation and sucessfully got your i-94 renewed.





    hair mortal kombat scorpion mortal kombat scorpion drawings. makeup Mortal Kombat reboot? Scorpion mortal kombat scorpion pictures.
  • makeup Mortal Kombat reboot? Scorpion mortal kombat scorpion pictures.



  • sweet_jungle
    12-29 09:52 PM
    3 year h1 extension requires I140 to be approved plus non-current priority dates. You can get a copy of the approval from your attorney


    I do not see any reason why uscis cannot give 3 year extension with ONLY 485 receipt and I-140 case number printout. With these, USCIS should be able to determine the priority dates and whether the person is retrogressed or not.
    An actual case would be helpful.



    more...


    mortal kombat scorpion drawings. mortal kombat scorpion
  • mortal kombat scorpion



  • hoolahoous
    10-11 11:50 AM
    hi ,

    Now middle vendor is threatning me that he can sue me for breaking the line of contract .
    i dont understand ho can even its possible as i never signed any document with middle vendor and he is not even my employer . He is just acting as middle layer by showing prime vendor that i am his employee which is wrong.

    anyone can sue anyone for whatever reason. However that doesn't mean they will win. Also your case seems slam dunk for you in case they decide to peruse legal options. You did NOT sign any contract with them so there is NO breach of contract. Also you can tell them that you are going to report to Prime vendor that they knowingly misrepresented you (said they employed you whereas they did not). That will make sure that Prime vendor terminates all relations with middle vendor or does not give further business to them. Max middle vendor can do is sue your employer (most probably they signed a contract which your company is breaking) but that is not your problem. Don't be afraid.

    Disclaimer: I am not a lawyer. Do not take this as legal advice.





    hot mortal kombat scorpion mortal kombat scorpion drawings. mortal kombat 9 scorpion pictures. mortal kombat 9 scorpion
  • mortal kombat 9 scorpion pictures. mortal kombat 9 scorpion



  • imneedy
    03-24 04:00 PM
    Attorney saying she did fallow up with USCIS but she got response back that since they (USCIS) already approved my case she can only do proting when I file 484 under EB2 category.

    Can you ask her to do inter-filing for I-485? I thought lawyer just need to send a letter to link new I-140 to your existing I-485 application.



    more...


    house pictures sub zero mortal mortal kombat scorpion drawings. mortal kombat scorpion mask.
  • mortal kombat scorpion mask.



  • gulute
    09-16 02:57 AM
    The major grievance of people on H1 was their spouses cannot work and when the ruling came into effect that the time spent on H4 will not be counted and a new 6 year term is possible, H4s massively applied for H1, and this year�s H1 quota was over on the first day itself and then the lotto! Now when the H1 is approved they are too chicken and do not want to work!

    They have taken away these most coveted H1 visa numbers from qualified professionals who wanted to come and work in this country. Please don�t do this next year!

    So far two, any more in the same situation! :confused:

    Same situation here. As per my lawyer (good lawyer can be trusted but could be ill informed) If my wife doesn't join the employer there is no status change. No need to file any reinstatement from H4 to H1. And I have reconfirmed this a couple of times now.

    If you hear anything different from a legit source please do let me know.

    Other relevant details in my case is that my wife's ead/ap application was filed on 2nd July. and She is under Adjustment of Status (485) as a derivative. On a second thought, I am not sure if this is the same case as yours.





    tattoo tattoo mortal kombat scorpion mortal kombat scorpion drawings. Mortal Kombat#39;s two most
  • Mortal Kombat#39;s two most



  • hiralal
    06-18 09:56 PM
    if your wife is bugging you to buy a house ...show them this article :D :D ..and it will help
    -------------------------------
    Female Homeowners Sadder, Fatter Than Renters
    John Carney|Jun. 18, 2009, 11:27 AM|comment27
    Print
    Tags: Economy, Housing, Housing Crisis

    Researchers from Wharton have discovered that female homeowners, on average, outweighed renters by 12 pounds.

    Female homeowners were also carrying around more aggravation, making less time for leisure, and were less likely to spend time with friends.

    "Home ownership can be a much more complex idea than just a straightforward expression of what we call the American dream," says Grace Wong Bucchianeri, an assistant professor of real estate at the University of Pennsylvania's Wharton School. The story was reported on Canada.com

    But what about all the good stuff that comes with owning a home? Aren't homeowners benefiting from the security and independence of owning. Not really. The research shows that when you control for things like childbirth and income, the difference in contentment vanishes.

    "I don't see any strong evidence that homeowners are any happier than renters," says Bucchianeri, whose 600-woman study is under review for publication in the Journal of Urban Economics. "On the other hand, they consistently report a higher level of pain — or what you might call negative feelings — connected to their home, and that's after controlling for all kinds of demographic characteristics, their financial situation, how many children they have and so on."



    more...


    pictures Mortal+kombat+scorpion+drawings mortal kombat scorpion drawings. hairstyles mortal kombat scorpion mask. mortal kombat scorpion pictures.
  • hairstyles mortal kombat scorpion mask. mortal kombat scorpion pictures.



  • Vsach
    01-10 06:45 PM
    Core maintaining a low profie?;)





    dresses mortal kombat 9 scorpion pictures. mortal kombat 9 scorpion mortal kombat scorpion drawings. Tags: mortal,kombat,scorpion
  • Tags: mortal,kombat,scorpion



  • eb3_nepa
    08-14 04:16 PM
    never though i could get so much experience with neurosis (mine and everyone else's) in a such a short time...guess i should thank USCIS- and apply for EB1 as a international expert :D:p

    Paskal maybe you should call up USCIS NSC and ask them the names of all their Mail room clerks. Tell them ur calling on behalf of Homeland security!:p

    Then call up UPS, USPS, DHL and Fedex to get the common times when the delivery trucks stopped by NSC to drop off applications and threaten to sue them if they dont give u exact details of number of applications dropped off with each delivery. Once again tell them its a matter of national security!!

    Finally create a POLL of Delivery Times v/s Mail room clerk and combine all threads. ;)



    more...


    makeup mortal kombat scorpion mortal kombat scorpion drawings. pictures sub zero mortal
  • pictures sub zero mortal



  • santa123
    10-06 08:41 PM
    I just read about someone in San Fernando who killed his family and himself because he didn't have a job.

    Please reach out to your friends in times of difficulty....the world is not going to end if you don't have a job OR if you there are delays in getting your GC..the world is a wonderful place and still full of opportunity - to add value, to help others etc...you may need to reach out to your friends for help to find your calling or the next opportunity....please don't be desperate....and please ask for help. we all have so many things to be happy and thankful for...

    Cheers!!

    Well said... the economy will rebound as time progresses. Let us hope and pray it happens quickly.





    girlfriend Mortal Kombat#39;s two most mortal kombat scorpion drawings. mortal kombat 9 scorpion vs
  • mortal kombat 9 scorpion vs



  • priderock
    09-01 05:27 PM
    Congrads!! you seem to be lucky. I noticed that several other of our regular posters have PDs earlier than you and are still waiting. Why do you say 10 years? your PD is 04 so that makes it 5 years :D:D

    I believe they go by RD if the PD is current. My RD is jul 2nd and my application reached them early AM on Jul 2nd.

    Thank you all for the congrats !!





    hairstyles mortal kombat scorpion mortal kombat scorpion drawings. mortal kombat scorpion
  • mortal kombat scorpion



  • namm80
    04-07 10:18 PM
    H1B extension beyond 6 yrs is possible under 2 circumstances:

    a) Labor was filed atleast 365 days before H1B expiry date - which makes you eligible for 1 year extension (NOTE: this does not depend on priority date being current/retrogressed).

    b) I-140 has been approved and priority dates are retrogressed. This makes you eligible for 3 yr extension.

    So CADude should get 1 yr extension is worst case.

    Coming back to your scenario, i don't think you neccessarily need copies of I-140/LC to get H1B xfr. If you have receipt #s of either, you attorney should be able to file H1B xfr case. I know of people who did that in my company. Take a printout of DOL/USCIS case status information if you have receipt # available. If you don't have receipt # as well, then i am afraid, you are out of luck and AC-21 is the only option.

    ok gurus here's my situation..
    1) Employer A filed my green card and I140 is approved and its been more than 180 days since 485 is filed.. no issue here... recently got my 3-year H1 extension from employer A till 2011. this extension is for 7th, 8th and 9th year... so have already crossed 6 year limit.

    2) got an offer and accepted the offer from employer B and employer A does not provide any info regaring labor or I-140...

    3) Since H1 extension is based on my green card application, to do a transfer or renewal, copies of I140 and labor is required (according to company B's lawyer)

    4) So in this case i'm forced to use EAD and company B's lawyer are evaluating if old and new job description are same or similar...

    so now my question is, is it true that transfer/renew of H1 after 6 years without the copy of I140 or labor from employer other than the one filed for your green card, not allowed? is there anything that can be done in this case?
    thanks guys..





    pitha
    01-21 12:12 AM
    IV in good faith shared there plan about 485 provision with everybody. And it backfired spectacularly, though for no fault of IV. There were (and still are) a lot of bad apples who made a lot of noise not just here but also went on to other sites to carry there agenda. There agenda is to oppose 485. I am not against idea of opposite point of view but look at the extent these people went to push there agenda. They are calling IV all sorts of names and casting aspirations on IV team.

    I personally support the filing of 485 provision. But whatever decision IV has about 485 issues may be it is better of that they not disclose it. Hind sight is 20-20 but it might have been better if IV pushed this idea without informing everybody.
    I am not second guessing or doing Monday night quarterbacking but just saying with the lessons learned going forward not to disclose information. Democracy does not mean leadership has to run by each decision or explain each decision to everybody. IV is stuck between the devil and deep sea. Damned if the disclose damned if they do not disclose. Bottom line of what I am trying to say is we should get used to information blackouts. We are not getting any information but the important thing is our opposition is also not getting information about IV plans. It might be better that way. Now the difficult part is explaining that to people who want updates.





    nogc_noproblem
    04-15 03:24 PM
    It is good that at last you came out of the trap. Best wishes.

    My employer is horrible to work with. But after hearing horror stories about other consulting companies i decided to stick with known devil... Moreover i did not want to take up permanent job assignment on h1 due to layoff fear...



    Tidak ada komentar:

    Posting Komentar