Roger Binny
05-27 10:44 PM
Got the RFE document.
Attorney forgot to mention "NONE" in Part3 - Sction C of my 485 application.
Which center your 485 is in ?
Attorney forgot to mention "NONE" in Part3 - Sction C of my 485 application.
Which center your 485 is in ?
wallpaper naruto shippuden akatsuki members. Also try: naruto, naruto kunai
shana04
04-24 11:25 AM
Finally, My I-485 got approved.
PD:MARCH2002, EB2, INDIA
RD: MARCH 2007
Thank you All!!
:)
I wish you good luck in all your future endeavours. Good bless you and your family.
Pray for all.
PD:MARCH2002, EB2, INDIA
RD: MARCH 2007
Thank you All!!
:)
I wish you good luck in all your future endeavours. Good bless you and your family.
Pray for all.
hoolahoous
10-30 05:28 PM
Cash payments that have been earned, such as Title II Social Security benefits, government pensions, and veterans' benefits, among other forms of earned benefits, do not support a public charge determination.
Unemployment compensation is also not considered for public charge purposes.
that settles it. Receiving Unemployment benefits is okay on AOS.
Unemployment compensation is also not considered for public charge purposes.
that settles it. Receiving Unemployment benefits is okay on AOS.
2011 naruto shippuden akatsuki members. Naruto shippuuden~~~~ Packing
140jibjab
01-11 11:09 AM
Please be adviced If your wife is on H4 you cannot use your EAD.
The day you use ur EAD your wife will be out of Status.
If she becomes out of status, you will not be able to add her to your I485 application when the dates become current.
Thank You...
If my new wife arrives to US on H4 , can i start using EAD? Is this possible for me to be on EAD and my Wife on H4? Please advise.
The day you use ur EAD your wife will be out of Status.
If she becomes out of status, you will not be able to add her to your I485 application when the dates become current.
Thank You...
If my new wife arrives to US on H4 , can i start using EAD? Is this possible for me to be on EAD and my Wife on H4? Please advise.
more...

Blog Feeds
03-12 08:40 PM
I've been impressed by Senator Graham's willingness to help move forward immigration reform, but this is really pathetic. Graham reported on his meeting today with President Obama and Senator Schumer. Most of it sounds good until you get to this lovely part:I expressed, in no uncertain terms, my belief that immigration reform could come to a halt for the year if health care reconciliation goes forward. For more than a year, health care has sucked most of the energy out of the room. Using reconciliation to push health care through will make it much harder for Congress to come together...
More... (http://blogs.ilw.com/gregsiskind/2010/03/graham-pass-health-care-and-well-kill-immigration-reform.html)
More... (http://blogs.ilw.com/gregsiskind/2010/03/graham-pass-health-care-and-well-kill-immigration-reform.html)
flex
10-02 02:23 PM
Eilsoe - save some of that inspiration for the game.
more...

WaldenPond
02-05 12:36 AM
Hello iptel,
Thanks for the excellent suggestion. We are on top on this one. Keep it coming ....
Thanks again,
-WP
Thanks for the excellent suggestion. We are on top on this one. Keep it coming ....
Thanks again,
-WP
2010 naruto shippuden akatsuki members. cosplay, akatsuki, costume
fxok425
01-09 11:33 PM
EB-2, 485 and 140 submitted in June 2007 concurrently, RD and PD both are June 2007. I borrowed my husband's Swiss nationality. Now 140 approved, AP and EAD got, but NC is still pending.
Just curious: When will USCIS process my 485? According to my nationality or my husband's? If it's mine, god, I may have to wait for 4, 5 years because of the terrible VB backlog! Is it after 485, everyone no matter which nationality, the processing time should be the same. All the world line up together. Please correct me if I am wrong.
Just curious: When will USCIS process my 485? According to my nationality or my husband's? If it's mine, god, I may have to wait for 4, 5 years because of the terrible VB backlog! Is it after 485, everyone no matter which nationality, the processing time should be the same. All the world line up together. Please correct me if I am wrong.
more...

nareshg
12-16 06:17 PM
They might be sending second FP notice every 15mnths of first/consecutive FP's done once it expires in their system..wait for that notice and dont worry about it now..
Thanks all for your replies...perhaps my question is not clear...I would have posted a new thread but was not easily able to figure out how to do so...
Will try to ask my question again...
I am not worried about when my FP expires and things on those lines....
my questions is for jobs that require green card or citizenship... there are some federal jobs out there that require security clearance....and for which they need either green card holders or citizen I beleive...
Now if one has an EAD (no green card yet, 485 pending for more than 1 year) and has got his/her FP done in FEB 2008 what does that mean...does it mean that once you have your FP done there is some kind of security clearance that you get from FBI ?...can you say you have active security clearance..if so what kind of security clearance is that called ?...as I said when I went for the Biometrics/FP (Code 3) they stamped the notice with the following
Biometrics Processing Stamp
ASC Side Code: __________XTE<location>
Biometrics QA Review by ________ (officer's signature)
Tenprints QA Reivew (officer's signature)
Thanks Gurus !!
Thanks all for your replies...perhaps my question is not clear...I would have posted a new thread but was not easily able to figure out how to do so...
Will try to ask my question again...
I am not worried about when my FP expires and things on those lines....
my questions is for jobs that require green card or citizenship... there are some federal jobs out there that require security clearance....and for which they need either green card holders or citizen I beleive...
Now if one has an EAD (no green card yet, 485 pending for more than 1 year) and has got his/her FP done in FEB 2008 what does that mean...does it mean that once you have your FP done there is some kind of security clearance that you get from FBI ?...can you say you have active security clearance..if so what kind of security clearance is that called ?...as I said when I went for the Biometrics/FP (Code 3) they stamped the notice with the following
Biometrics Processing Stamp
ASC Side Code: __________XTE<location>
Biometrics QA Review by ________ (officer's signature)
Tenprints QA Reivew (officer's signature)
Thanks Gurus !!
hair hottest akatsuki member? that
dealsnet
09-02 01:43 PM
Your previous thread, you narrate the incident. You are pleaded guilty in the court. But now you are saying the court dismiss because unintentional stealing.
Which is correct ???
You are stealing/swallowing your own words ??? !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SEE YOUR PREVIOUS THREAD.
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/forum105-immigrant-visa/24389-travel-on-ap-to-india-shoplifting-case.html
Hi there,
I have been arrested for shoplifting. Finger printed,and produced in court. The case has been dismissed as I did not do it on purpose. I got the document from the court that case is DISMISSED. 1. Is it good to do the "Case Expungement"?
2. Does the port of entry officer sees the arrest even I expunge the case?
3. any other scenarios I might encounter?
Any suggestions are highly appreciated
Thank you
Which is correct ???
You are stealing/swallowing your own words ??? !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SEE YOUR PREVIOUS THREAD.
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/forum105-immigrant-visa/24389-travel-on-ap-to-india-shoplifting-case.html
Hi there,
I have been arrested for shoplifting. Finger printed,and produced in court. The case has been dismissed as I did not do it on purpose. I got the document from the court that case is DISMISSED. 1. Is it good to do the "Case Expungement"?
2. Does the port of entry officer sees the arrest even I expunge the case?
3. any other scenarios I might encounter?
Any suggestions are highly appreciated
Thank you
more...
sanu121
12-22 05:07 PM
Austin+1
Count me in.
Count me in.
hot wallpaper Naruto Shippuuden
I_need_GC
07-24 01:16 PM
But I have heard of instances where employers have used previously approved labor on new employees other than the person it was approved for?
You do not loose your priority date even if the old employer revokes the 140.
As long as there aren't be any provable fraud intentions involved, in the whole GC process with the old employer, the priority date remains with you.
-Morchu
You do not loose your priority date even if the old employer revokes the 140.
As long as there aren't be any provable fraud intentions involved, in the whole GC process with the old employer, the priority date remains with you.
-Morchu
more...
house original Akatsuki members
wahwah
06-03 01:03 AM
why do you say that the audit is for pending applications only?
the news article says that they are auditing all PERM applications filed by Fragomen, which means that pending and approved applications will be audited. The article doesn't mention the timeframe either.
audit is only on pending applications..i dont think it is on certified..
also they may process fugmon cases fase..hope they dont denied any..
what is supervised recruitment
the news article says that they are auditing all PERM applications filed by Fragomen, which means that pending and approved applications will be audited. The article doesn't mention the timeframe either.
audit is only on pending applications..i dont think it is on certified..
also they may process fugmon cases fase..hope they dont denied any..
what is supervised recruitment
tattoo Naruto purse notecase Akatsuki

bindas74
02-05 10:54 PM
I applied I-485 in July 2007. But didn't apply for EAD/AP. I applied for EAD for the first time now, few days back and I was asked by my lawyer a check of $340 as application fee.
Hope this helps !!
hi raj1998,
I did pay $340 as I had applied in March 2008...now I am up for renewal...so I was hoping that I dont hace to pay any money since I had applied my first EAD with the new fee structure..
do you think you have to pay $340 when you are up for renewal next year?
Hope this helps !!
hi raj1998,
I did pay $340 as I had applied in March 2008...now I am up for renewal...so I was hoping that I dont hace to pay any money since I had applied my first EAD with the new fee structure..
do you think you have to pay $340 when you are up for renewal next year?
more...
pictures For Naruto Akatsuki Members

nirenjoshi
05-25 09:51 AM
Several things to consider before making any decisions.
1. Online degree programs usually have lesser value. Maybe if a very reputed university offers it and they specifically mention that your degree wont have any mention of online - then it might be worth looking into.
2. If you wish to change careers and are interested in the university's career resources, first make sure that any online or part-time students have access to those career resources - many universities dont allow their part-time students access to their regular career services - For example, UNC-CH doesnt.
3. If you can, talk to a current student who is enrolled in the program that you are considering - if you talk to the admissions officer of any program, they will be glad to connect you to their current student to answer any questions that you might have. You should ask the person for an honest opinion - do they think its worth it - how do they think it will help their career, etc.
4. Consider how much will it cost and can you manage it - consider the potential increase in earning after you complete the program, get a new and better job or get promotion.
5. Its not just what you learn in the class that will help you -you will develop excellent contacts (if you are in a classroom course). Many times students get job leads through such contacts.
6. Carefully consider what impact will it have on your family life - if you are married and have kids - talk with your wife and consider if you will be able to devote time to studies.
7. Finally, remember, education is the best investment and will never go waste, no matter where life takes you.
All the Best!
1. Online degree programs usually have lesser value. Maybe if a very reputed university offers it and they specifically mention that your degree wont have any mention of online - then it might be worth looking into.
2. If you wish to change careers and are interested in the university's career resources, first make sure that any online or part-time students have access to those career resources - many universities dont allow their part-time students access to their regular career services - For example, UNC-CH doesnt.
3. If you can, talk to a current student who is enrolled in the program that you are considering - if you talk to the admissions officer of any program, they will be glad to connect you to their current student to answer any questions that you might have. You should ask the person for an honest opinion - do they think its worth it - how do they think it will help their career, etc.
4. Consider how much will it cost and can you manage it - consider the potential increase in earning after you complete the program, get a new and better job or get promotion.
5. Its not just what you learn in the class that will help you -you will develop excellent contacts (if you are in a classroom course). Many times students get job leads through such contacts.
6. Carefully consider what impact will it have on your family life - if you are married and have kids - talk with your wife and consider if you will be able to devote time to studies.
7. Finally, remember, education is the best investment and will never go waste, no matter where life takes you.
All the Best!
dresses naruto shippuden akatsuki members. Naruto Shippuuden akatsuki
baburob2
07-02 10:34 AM
based on my knowledge you could file I-824 (correction to make adjustment of status to CP or viceversa) or you could file for new I-140 opting for Consular processing. You don't have to work till the end of the GC process in US. If the employer is willing to sponsor you GC and upon approval offer you the job described in GC petition(ie at US) then you should be fine. Hence if you employer is ok with that you could move to Canada without any issues and your GC im US will still be ok. AOS(Adjustment of Status) is only possible if you are staying within US and hence if you move to Canada you can't do AOS.
more...
makeup naruto shippuden wallpaper-
mdipi
11-02 08:40 PM
hahaha! lost this was by accident too! see i had to do an interview for a school so i was all dressed up, so i posed like a weather man for a pic....so i went to Weather.com and got a local map that i was going to use to put behind me. well the extract tool didnt do exactly what i wanted cause i had never used it, so i did it like a quick mask. so in the end of the filter it ended up making it like all 'rough' on the edges. so i brought the map in....scaled it to size on the screen (i sized it to the whole screen. oh by the way, after i imported the pic onto the new doc.,i difference clouded it).so after all that i put difference clouds on the map too. i changed the layer blend to color blend and vola. it looks cool w/burn too. i have been playing around ALOT w/it. i think it is a big step for me! :beam:
-mike:cyclops:
-mike:cyclops:
girlfriend naruto shippuden akatsuki
Hopeful123
08-14 08:56 AM
Update: My case was approved today. I-140 , EB3 India PD - 03/24/2005, USCIS Recd: 05/25/2007 at NSC. Transferred to TSC in Aprl'08. Approval email: 08/14/08.
Good luck to the rest who r in the same boat.
Cheers!
Good luck to the rest who r in the same boat.
Cheers!
hairstyles naruto shippuden akatsuki

reddymjm
01-09 11:39 PM
I would have said 2020 but as you are not part of India or china may be 2015.
m306m
04-15 02:27 PM
Congrats. Enjoy your GC. Do pray for us and continue to support our efforts.
I have been with the same employer for over 8 years. I am sure it will be 9 years before I get my GC. I am very happy with my employer and want to continue with them after I get my GC.
I have been with the same employer for over 8 years. I am sure it will be 9 years before I get my GC. I am very happy with my employer and want to continue with them after I get my GC.
hindu_king
03-09 12:39 PM
Just in-case one gets layed-off and has an EAD, can that person buy a 7-Eleven or a Gas Station?
Can the EAD holder actually run the gas station/7-eleven by working/being present there? (Maybe he/she can work there and take all the profit but no salary).
What happens if there is an RFE asking for proof of employment during this period?
Can the EAD holder actually run the gas station/7-eleven by working/being present there? (Maybe he/she can work there and take all the profit but no salary).
What happens if there is an RFE asking for proof of employment during this period?
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar