My Ping in TotalPing.com

Minggu, 26 Juni 2011

pictures of 67 mustang

images 1967 Ford Mustang GTA pictures of 67 mustang. 1967 Ford Mustang Convertible
  • 1967 Ford Mustang Convertible



  • PlainSpeak
    04-19 07:23 PM
    Obama did not lie

    But Obama said CHANGE !!!

    And now that is all that is left in my Pocket





    wallpaper 1967 Ford Mustang Convertible pictures of 67 mustang. Comming Soon 1967 Mustang GT
  • Comming Soon 1967 Mustang GT



  • gunabcd
    06-28 04:23 PM
    Obviously i was wanting to know what the law states...and not a democratic answer. I dont always expect forums to quote the law correctly - use your judgement!

    Thanks anyway for that answer. My situation is different beacuse with the I-140 PP going away for now...and my H1B expiring Feb 2008...I am left with approved I-140,Labor and retrogressed dates to be eligible for 3yr extension.

    Now that if 140 is pending ...then I am left with EAD as the only option to continue manitaing my status.

    Correct my intrepretation of law if wrong..

    If your labor was filed after Feb 07 (since your H1 expiring in feb 08) and your I-140 does not get approved by feb 08, then EAD is the only option to be in status, (unless u join Patni, TCS, wipro, Infy on L1 :-)





    pictures of 67 mustang. 67 Mustang Fastback Eleanor
  • 67 Mustang Fastback Eleanor



  • h1techSlave
    03-17 05:22 PM
    Getting Bernanke/media support will never be an alternative to IV efforts. They will, at best, complement it.

    I stand corrected that we still need to send letters and faxes to Senators and Bush. But a little push from the Fed won't hurt IV's efforts, would they?





    2011 Comming Soon 1967 Mustang GT pictures of 67 mustang. #39;67 Mustang, Dick Walker
  • #39;67 Mustang, Dick Walker



  • unitednations
    03-19 11:21 PM
    My employer has made me an account signatory in one of his other company(a sister company of my H1company), so i can take the money out for travel expenses. Is that going to create any problem? I have my regular pay check coming from my H1 company.

    I don't want to judge you; but...

    This is an example of how people are creating problems for themselves.

    Let me guess; you started a company and made it a layer between the h-1b company and your vendor. Your company receives the billings and you withhold xxx dollars so that your employer takes a % on less of a billing rate and then you take it out tax free from your company?

    This is one of the reasons why the anti immigrants and people against h-1b believe that wages are being driven down because of the games that people play.

    LCA says $60,000. Your billing rate is equal to something like $125K per year but you want to run salary at $60K and take out rest in per diems.

    Guess what; per diems and expense reimbursements for those working at staffing companies is not allowed within the law. The only reason your employers even pay you this is becasue if IRS asks they will just make it taxable to you.

    In the LCA's that the senators, anti h-1b people look at; it looks like you guys are really getting paid $60k for a position that normally gets paid $100K. Your package may actually be $100K but on paper it is $60k.

    If only people followed the law then there wouldn't be much argument at all that h-1b is driving down salaries.

    -----------------------------------------------------------

    To answer your question; Every time a person opens up an account; the information gets transmitted to Washington and checked against the anti money laundering database. There is now a record related to terrorism related activities. It appears that USCIS has access to it. Whether they analyze it correctly; ie; is it a brokerage account, personal account, company account, etc., I don't know. However, there has been some cases where the only way USCIS could have known about it would have been through the anit money laundering database. If they were able to capture it for a couple of people that I know of; then you can believe that they have it for everyone.

    Now; in my personal situation; it was part of my job to be the account signatory on mutual fund bank accounts. I was probably the signatory on 400 different companies but it didn't come up in any USCIS check. This was a long time ago before all these databases were synched up; so things may now have changed.



    more...


    pictures of 67 mustang. Ringbrothers#39; #39;67 Mustang
  • Ringbrothers#39; #39;67 Mustang



  • reddymjm
    01-22 11:38 AM
    I understand.





    pictures of 67 mustang. 1967 quot;Stallionquot; Edition
  • 1967 quot;Stallionquot; Edition



  • zoho
    08-28 07:54 PM
    My wife has h4 visa till 2010.
    Her AP is going to expire in october and planning to go to india soon.
    Can she go to india after applying for AP renewal.
    Applying for her AP because if my i 485 got approved and her's will be pending,then her h4 visa will automatically get cancelled which prevents from entering into US.

    Please advice guys



    more...


    pictures of 67 mustang. ponciac 1969 ford mustang
  • ponciac 1969 ford mustang



  • suresh_la
    03-27 10:54 AM
    EB2 India will be at Aug 31 2006
    Any One ?





    2010 67 Mustang Fastback Eleanor pictures of 67 mustang. 1967 Ford Mustang GTA
  • 1967 Ford Mustang GTA



  • coolvigo
    09-11 05:01 PM
    Dont worry. In July we'll all be current again.

    JULY ????



    more...


    pictures of 67 mustang. The 1967 Mustang GT will not
  • The 1967 Mustang GT will not



  • GoneSouth
    07-08 02:42 PM
    Thought I'd offer an alternate view on the AC21 letters. I switched jobs after my I-485 had been pending 180 days, and my attorneys advised me to NOT send in an AC21 letter. They said, "Chances are, you will not get an RFE, and if you do, you can send in the AC21 letter at that time. If you do send in an AC21 letter, you will definitely get an RFE". These attorneys had always given me excellent advice in the past, so I have not submitted an AC21 letter.

    - GS





    hair #39;67 Mustang, Dick Walker pictures of 67 mustang. 1967 Mustang Convertible Front
  • 1967 Mustang Convertible Front



  • senthil1
    04-29 04:37 PM
    Best way is some of the provisions in Durbin bill to restrict some abuse. Only bad thing in Durbin bill is it is banning consulting with H1bs. Other than this provision everything is good. Instead of opposing the entire bill it is better to oppose only that section.

    no matter what , H1 are for employers for them to be competitive, how come all of a sudden employers are talking about illigal immigrants these days, because they have found out that they can get them at a very cheaper rates, the moment you try to put wage garuntee in any of the immigration bills, this what kenndy wants, republicans run by big business are not longer interested in the immigration. perfect example of modern day enslavery. if they make 400K H1B's as per the strive ACT, Green card will lose much of its significance, because most employers will find easy to hire H1B raher than paying 20% or 30% higher to somebody on green card, that is the reason employers are after H1B.

    thanks



    more...


    pictures of 67 mustang. 67´Shelby Mustang GT 500
  • 67´Shelby Mustang GT 500



  • gc03
    04-13 11:00 AM
    I signed up for recurring contribution for IV for 20/month.





    hot Ringbrothers#39; #39;67 Mustang pictures of 67 mustang. Mustang Wheels by ROH
  • Mustang Wheels by ROH



  • singhsa3
    12-12 10:20 AM
    Wonderful idea!!!
    But we may need to get some permits and Permission from the union (Sweepers Union of America or whatever it is called)
    How About Sweeping Roads In Nyc ..on Wall Street, In Front Of Nyse And Nasdaq And Also In Ffreont Of All Tv Stations ...will Get Lots Of Media Attention ...



    more...


    house 1967 Mustang Convertible for pictures of 67 mustang. My first car was a 67 Mustang
  • My first car was a 67 Mustang



  • harrybrosman
    07-19 01:28 PM
    EB2 July 2 9.00AM





    tattoo 1967 quot;Stallionquot; Edition pictures of 67 mustang. #39;67 Mustang track cars,
  • #39;67 Mustang track cars,



  • lazycis
    06-12 01:07 PM
    LazyCIS,

    The case is not in his wife's hand anymore. As soon as the police came on site the case is People Vs Terriblething. Only thing is that the DA may be a little weary of pushing too much if his only eye witness (the Wife) does not want to push the matter.

    TerribleThing,

    You really really need to consult another lawyer who has better relationship with the DA.

    It cannot be people vs terriblething. It could be state/federal agency v. terriblething. I agree that credibility of the complaint can be easily attacked if wife gives contradicting statement.
    terriblething, you may want to read this
    http://www.divorcenet.com/states/new_jersey/domestic_violence_defense



    more...


    pictures ponciac 1969 ford mustang pictures of 67 mustang. A 1967 Ford Mustang
  • A 1967 Ford Mustang



  • saimrathi
    08-27 09:13 AM
    I beg to differ.. My PA DL is based on my Work Visa, hence it expires on the day my visa expires.. I tried to renew online and the system said since you are not a citizen u have to go to the DL Center for a renewal... Maybe your DL is from the time you were student or otherwise...

    The best thing about PA is through online.

    Visit the below link
    http://www.dmv.state.pa.us/driverLicensePhotoIDCenter/renewNonCommercials.shtml

    and click on renew online. Here you have to enter your details and pay through credit card. You will receive the confirmation letter (DL60A/DL60R) through regular mail with in 10 days. Take the letter and go to the DMV for photograph.

    The photograph folks don't ask any immigration documents, just the SSN original card. That's it.





    dresses Mustang Wheels by ROH pictures of 67 mustang. 1968 Ford Mustang Convertible
  • 1968 Ford Mustang Convertible



  • sbabunle
    09-22 06:57 PM
    called today



    more...


    makeup The 1967 Mustang GT will not pictures of 67 mustang. 1967 Mustang Convertible for
  • 1967 Mustang Convertible for



  • niklshah
    12-16 11:04 AM
    Buddy,
    everyone loves their money....but think if nothing will change how much of your loved money you will spend every year to renew EAD and AP...just do the calculations and you will think that it is worth to part some of our loved money..





    girlfriend #39;67 Mustang track cars, pictures of 67 mustang. Click Here to DOWNLOAD all
  • Click Here to DOWNLOAD all



  • msyedy
    05-24 08:08 PM
    PD - Sep 2002
    Labour Certification approved - May 2005
    I-140 - Not filed yet

    I am about to file I-140 (PP) and I-485 concurrently beginning of June.
    But looks like the the May 21st cut-off screws it up completely.

    I have heard someone say that I might escape the new law if I get a Green Card before the law is enenforced on (10/1/2008). Does this assumption even hold any ground? Doesn't the proposed bill say that anyone who has filed I-140 after May 21st 2007 has to reapply regardless of where he is in the process.

    Gurus please advice.
    Your are good , do not worry.. file I-485 and take advantage of that.
    You have waited a very very long time.





    hairstyles 67´Shelby Mustang GT 500 pictures of 67 mustang. Eleanor+67+mustang
  • Eleanor+67+mustang



  • gc_check
    04-19 10:47 AM
    Somebody knew already....

    Obama to hold meeting on immigration reform | AP Texas News | Chron.com - Houston Chronicle (http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/ap/tx/7527577.html)

    Well, Obama is a first a politician, in his first term as a President, seeking second term. What else do you expect... Latinos & Hispanic votes are very crucial for him if he wants to stay in office... Well, that doesn't mean he will deliver on immigration reform.. All he wants is to tell people , he tried, but he need to do more to convince the other side.... Same old story...
    Obama revives immigration reform - The Hill's Blog Briefing Room (http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/156711-obama-turns-to-immigration-as-reelection-bid-gathers-steam)

    "The question is going to be, are we going to be able to find some Republicans who can partner with me and others to get this done once and for all, instead of using it as a political football?" Obama told Dallas-based WFAA-TV during one of four local television interviews on Monday.

    Blame game started already !!!!





    somegchuh
    05-14 12:55 PM
    I think this is a very interesting topic. Neelima's story is about an American citizen of Indian origin. Since, she is an american she can choose to go to courts whereas we are non-immigrants with very few rights. If you are facing abuse at workplace the only solution for an H1B worker is to change jobs.

    That having been said, this highlights a very important aspect of the american society (or rather any culture) in general. You can become a US citizen but unless you are a european (read caucasian) immigrant you will become a hyphenated american. You can spend all your life in US and you will still be referred to as Indo-American/Asian-American at various points in your life. Some of it will be generic comments, some of it will be racist. Infact, you will always face more harassment from your fellow countrymen (e.g. desi consulting/desi manager) in US than from americans. An industrialist from Punjab visiting US gave me a fine example of this. He said, we employ 75% labor from UP/Bihar because they are cheaper and subservient. We make one of them the foreman and he's the one responsible for getting the work done. The same thing happens in US, the first line managers are Indians and so are the tech employees. [Off course, some of the Indians have risen to great positions on the corporate ladder and that is a testimony to both their abiliity and the general open-mindedness of american people.]

    The choice is yours. Do you want to enjoy the wealth of this great country and tolerate occassional racism or do you want to be in your own land and be not as well off?

    On a lighter note, as far as curry smell is concerned, I have heard goray complain about curries, Indians complain about how chinese ppl stink up the kitchen when they heat food. None of the smells are offensive, ppl just aren't used to those smells.





    shimul99
    10-25 03:54 PM
    No vkkkk, I'm not playing. What some people are saying is logic and what i'm saying is the fact. You seems new in this form. But i think most of the people here are serious and try share their sufferings, free help from freinds (virtual).

    Anyway, My lawyer used the PERM. right after i received my Labor (may 2006) I had to renew my H1b which took 6 months (regular processing). After i received my renewal I sent my I-140 application. I didn't even bother to use the premium processing for my i140 because the i485 was not current that time, instead it way way back as a EB3. anyway, you know the rest of the story.....



    You signature shows like

    Labor approved May 06
    I-140 Applied Feb 8, 2007 (Approved Sep 18, 2007)
    I-485 Applied Jun 29,2007...Received Receipt on July 31, 2007
    Status - Pending


    but how it is possible
    I-140 Applied Feb 8, 2007 (Approved Sep 18, 2007).
    currently 140 processing dates around Nov/dec-06.

    Are you trying to play with people feelings?



    Tidak ada komentar:

    Posting Komentar