My Ping in TotalPing.com

Jumat, 24 Juni 2011

quote tattoos on collar bone_13

images Volver a PhotosSet 1 quote tattoos on collar bone_13. Comparte
  • Comparte



  • krishna_brc
    05-05 11:27 AM
    Here is my story, Immigration experts are requested to suggest.......

    What should I do now ? Will this H1 extension rejection become an
    obstable in getting I-485 approved ? Will there be any problem in getting
    third extension of EAD if I-485 is still pending ?

    Should I appeal this case by submitting all the end client contracts ? But I have
    used EAD ...........I have good relation with Employer A and am assuming he will
    not revoke my I-140.

    Experts please suggest........

    EAD extension is solely based on Pending 485, so you should'nt have any problem.

    Since you started working on EAD invoking AC21 i don't think you are on H1 status anymore.

    Again i can be wrong. Please take an expert attorney's advise.

    Thanks,
    Krishna





    wallpaper Comparte quote tattoos on collar bone_13. Volver a PhotosSet 1
  • Volver a PhotosSet 1



  • ImmiLosers
    03-11 08:26 PM
    I-94 is proof of your valid presence in US. You should not be having it if you are not in US. You will get one once you come back. Do not leave Airport without getting one;)





    quote tattoos on collar bone_13. Volver a PhotosSet 1
  • Volver a PhotosSet 1



  • nefrateedi
    08-29 01:32 PM
    I found this link, please see and tell me what is your interpretation:

    http://www.uscis.gov/files/pressrelease/UpdateDirectFiling062107.pdf

    The effective date of the �Direct Filing� instructions for all of forms I-129F, I-131, I-140, I-360, I-485,
    I-765 and I-907 is July 30, 2007, and coincides with the effective date of the fee increase for all immigration benefit applications and petitions. During the first 30 days of �Direct Filing� (July 30 to August 28), USCIS will not reject any form incorrectly filed at the prior filing location. However, applicant must include the correct fee and must meet all other requirements for a proper filing. Beginning on or after August 29, 2007, USCIS will reject any of the forms listed above that are filed with the incorrect filing location. Those rejected and returned forms will include the fee and instructions for proper filing.
    Effective July 30, 2007.

    Please share your opinion about this....I really want to make sure that I'm safe.
    Thanks in advance.

    Looks like you're all set...no need to worry!





    2011 Volver a PhotosSet 1 quote tattoos on collar bone_13. The series will focus on getting to know more about our Men#39;s Basketball and
  • The series will focus on getting to know more about our Men#39;s Basketball and



  • Jaime
    09-12 01:55 PM
    Who do you know?



    more...


    quote tattoos on collar bone_13. Melissa D#39;Amico - she#39;s a post player from Notre Dame.
  • Melissa D#39;Amico - she#39;s a post player from Notre Dame.



  • pan123
    10-25 02:39 PM
    Guys,

    I need urgent answer on this question. Does anybody know how long it's taking for I-140 premium processing? I believe my I-140 will be processed from Nebraska service center.


    Thanks,





    quote tattoos on collar bone_13. Volver a PhotosSet 1
  • Volver a PhotosSet 1



  • xyzgc
    01-01 01:37 PM
    Dear fellow IV'ians,

    I just wanted to share my good news with all of you on the cusp of a New Year. I am ecstatic to announce that my 140 got approved after a nerve wracking 17 months.

    I have been rewarded with this blessing at the end of an absolutely horrendous year, to say the least. It started with being on bench for 5 months, to a 2-month contract in another city on H1-B through 3 layers, working hard as a mule whilst at the same time thinking positive, praying and believing in myself. Then extending contract by 3 months, abandoning H1B to use EAD due to ridiculous treatment by my H1 employer of 8 yrs. (it was the proverbial last straw on the back). Finally after this effort, contract extended through 12/31/09 culminating just yesterday by the approval of my 140!! "Hoped for the Best but prepared for the Worst"!

    It came at a moment when I was almost ready to give in, throw up my hands in despair and start the tedious process all over again. But I always believed there was a silver lining in the clouds for me and it has just now opened up.

    I want to thank everybody for reading and providing a fellow immigrant support and answers throughout this arduous journey. As a token of my appreciation for IV, I will contribute $140 towards our campaigns for next year.
    {PayPal Payment Sent to "donations@immigrationvoice.org" (Unique Transaction ID #85N48789NY4311439)}

    And lastly - Wish You a Happy & Prosperous 2009!! Be safe everybody.

    Happy to note that your trial and tribulations have come to an end. I had very similar issues back in 2001-2



    more...


    quote tattoos on collar bone_13. Who: Oklahoma Sooners
  • Who: Oklahoma Sooners



  • EBX-Man
    04-30 02:31 PM
    Hi,
    I am lost trying to find information on this.

    Here's the situation for adding my wife to my I-485 application (we are from India). We DO have her 100% correct birth certificate we got issued last month.

    However, since the issue date on it is April 2011, our lawyer insists that we need affidavits from her parents as well (perhaps to avoid RFEs). Further the lawyer insists that the Foreign Affairs Manual for India states that these be sworn in front of a first class magistrate of India.

    When her parents went to the local court and request the first class magistrate, the court officer is demanding that we have a sealed copy of the requesting authority (USCIS) that clearly states that a first class magistrate's signature is required!

    Questions:
    (i) Is the affidavit supposed to be sworn in front of first class magistrate? Even if we have a corrected birth certificate?? Or can it be signed by an 'Executive Magistrate' or maybe even just notarized??
    (ii) If yes, did someone else face a similar issue?
    (iii) If yes, is there a USCIS document I could send to satisfy their demand?

    I did try to find a USCIS document but all it states is that ... IF the birth certificate is unavailable ... then "sworn affidavits" need to accompany non-availability certificate from a competent local government authority.

    Please advise :(

    PS: FYI, they went to the Palghar court in Maharashtra, India.


    The rule is

    If you dont have a birth certificate
    - You need affidavites from both parents

    If you have a birth certificate issued after 1 year of date of birth
    - You need affidavites from both parents

    If you have a birth certificate issued within 1 year of date of birth
    - You do not need affidavites

    Dont worry i applied for birth certificate in 2005 in india and submitted that along with affidavites from parents and the documents were accepted





    2010 Volver a PhotosSet 1 quote tattoos on collar bone_13. Volver a PhotosSet 1
  • Volver a PhotosSet 1



  • bindas74
    02-05 12:00 AM
    If you applied for I-485 on/before August 17th 2007 (Extended deadline after the July 2007 visa bulletin fiasco), you fall into the old fee structure. This means you will have to pay renewal fees for EAD/AP based on your I-485. Hope this helps.

    Gurus,

    I have a similar question. I filed for my 485 in June 2007. But, did not file for EAD at that time. However, I filed for my EAD in March 2008 with the new filing fee i.e $340. My EAD is up for renewal (it's valid till Jun 12th...but considering the 3 month wait time, I am plannig to file it around 13th of this month ).

    Since I have already filed with the new fee structure I am hoping I dont have to pay any fees , right? But, I dont see any instructions to that extent. Can any one please point me to the right link or document?

    Regards



    more...


    quote tattoos on collar bone_13. SDSU.gif. Who: San Diego State Aztecs. When: November 28th, 1 p.m.
  • SDSU.gif. Who: San Diego State Aztecs. When: November 28th, 1 p.m.



  • next
    01-15 11:07 PM
    Lets vote guys





    hair The series will focus on getting to know more about our Men#39;s Basketball and quote tattoos on collar bone_13. A 5#39;9 player from Atlanta, Georgia, Falohun will be honored before
  • A 5#39;9 player from Atlanta, Georgia, Falohun will be honored before



  • shreekhand
    07-16 03:01 PM
    BTW....one can now apply directly to NSC or TSC as per the state they are applying from. This memo became effective June 21 and is mandatory starting July 30.

    see http://www.uscis.gov/files/pressrelease/UpdateDirectFiling062107.pdf

    So there is now a choice till July 30 for everybody's kind information!



    more...


    quote tattoos on collar bone_13. Volver a PhotosSet 1
  • Volver a PhotosSet 1



  • h1techSlave
    04-09 09:50 PM
    In my opinion, you should deal with the seller directly with out an agent only if you know the seller personally. Say you want to purchase a house from another IVan, you can do that with out a middleman (Realtor) :)

    But you would still need a settlement agency and a lawyer (usually arranged by the settlement agency). And it is advisable to get the loan thru a loan agent.

    So what is the roler of a broker/ real estate agent for a buyer.

    If I choose to deal directly with the seller, what are the things I need to do myself and can you explain the "attorney" part that you mentioned.

    Thanks





    hot Melissa D#39;Amico - she#39;s a post player from Notre Dame. quote tattoos on collar bone_13. Since she was promoted to associate head coach last week, Spurs Up Blog
  • Since she was promoted to associate head coach last week, Spurs Up Blog



  • loveiv
    07-15 12:57 PM
    I have used AC21 to change jobs
    I have a closing statement from my previous employer mentioning the exercisable options.

    Here it goes:

    Exercisable Options

    Price $30
    grant date 1/10/2007
    Shares exercisable 400
    total price =12000

    Last date to exercise
    7/20/2008

    However the market share value for the company now is 26.00

    now my question is if I were to exercise before the last date will I be getting the total amount of $12000 or 26 x 400 = $10400 or the difference between the share values which is infact negative or nothing?

    I find it difficult understand this financial terms. I dont understand clearly the term 'Exercisable options' Is there a hidden treasure am going to get?????
    How is this b*** s*** related to this community?



    more...


    house %IMG_DESC_17% quote tattoos on collar bone_13. SHARE +
  • SHARE +



  • kernel_flash
    02-14 08:37 AM
    Congratulations to all the winners!
    this was really exciting :)





    tattoo Volver a PhotosSet 1 quote tattoos on collar bone_13. notre
  • notre



  • newhandle
    03-05 08:17 PM
    If it is through your Spouse then do not have to worry? What was period of this of this work? If it is only this year some CPA can do magic

    As I mentioned earlier, my case is family-based. I'm in F1 visa status so the 245 provision doesn't apply to me. The period of work is hard to calculate. Since I never actively participated in my own business, I don't recall ever working for more than a few hours each month.

    I suppose the question boils down to this: Should I, or shouldn't I disclose my self employment to CIS?



    more...


    pictures Who: Oklahoma Sooners quote tattoos on collar bone_13. points and 6.9 rebounds per game on 55.6 percent shooting.
  • points and 6.9 rebounds per game on 55.6 percent shooting.



  • manderson
    10-25 02:50 PM
    should take 2 weeks





    dresses Since she was promoted to associate head coach last week, Spurs Up Blog quote tattoos on collar bone_13. %IMG_DESC_16%
  • %IMG_DESC_16%



  • vxg
    03-17 04:52 PM
    Insurance did not pay for mine and my wife however my employer reimbursed me.

    If your primary physician "advises" you to go through the "same" tests then insurance companies will have to pay.



    more...


    makeup SDSU.gif. Who: San Diego State Aztecs. When: November 28th, 1 p.m. quote tattoos on collar bone_13. %IMG_DESC_17%
  • %IMG_DESC_17%



  • samrat_bhargava_vihari
    05-03 04:55 PM
    janakp, why do you have to post your stupid reply to every single post.You are acting like a policeman at stoplight, trying to direct everyone.
    Sadly Immigration voice is giving importance to the “ number of posts” rather than “number of valuable posts” .
    Some people are more interested to upgrade their title by putting more number of comments, which will have no information.
    I request every one to understand that these are just somebody thoughts/comments some time they may be correct and some times
    they are just garbage.

    Janakp Can you tell us how many valuable posts you posted out of you 328 posts.





    girlfriend notre quote tattoos on collar bone_13. %IMG_DESC_18%
  • %IMG_DESC_18%



  • kumkum
    08-04 01:46 PM
    Thank you very much Mr.sk.aggarwal.i will call them.





    hairstyles Volver a PhotosSet 1 quote tattoos on collar bone_13. %IMG_DESC_19%
  • %IMG_DESC_19%



  • dilbert_cal
    10-31 06:59 PM
    To answer your questions (assuming you filed I-1485 with A - since you mention using EAD).

    1. Is employer A going to withdraw the approved I-140? If yes, then you will run into some issues with the way things are going now. But you should be able to fight back (MTR etc) in the worst case. If A is not withdrawing I-140, then less problem.

    Once 140 is revoked and 485 is denied as well, you will not be able to work anymore. You are planning to use EAD - your EAD is invalid the day your 485 is denied. By filing MTR, you may be able to get it back on track but until then you cannot work. Its upto you to decide whether you want to take this risk or not.


    2. Is Company B, that promises to employ you after GC, can they give any written statement? Here in US it is _at-will_ employment. So, you might have tough time proving it.

    Even with a written statement, there is no guarantee they will hire you when you have your GC - and anyways this doesnt real mean anything w.r.t. his GC process.

    3. Another problem is, before they adjudicate your I-485, they might issue an RFE to check if you're still employed in same or similar position. And employment with Company C will not satisfy this requirement.

    Perfectly said. If you are using ac-21 , your new job has to be same/similar to the job filed for GC. Job with C is not same/similar. If you have a RFE ( high chances when you file AC21 based on anecdotal evidence ) , you will be in trouble.

    Now, I am not sure if any documents from company B will establish the fact that you will be working in same/similar occupation. You should better consult with an Immigration Attorney and better yet retain them for future.

    Overall, not knowing what is the reason you want the change, etc. it is difficult to advise you one way or the other - but its pretty clear that the risks can be pretty high in this particular case.





    JunRN
    05-16 02:49 PM
    For my spouse,

    We have applied for I 485 after our visit to India.

    1. First I 94 was taken at the airport and got the new one while we came back and one of the requirement is the copy of I 94

    How and where can I get a copy (I never made a copy of that).

    Note: Spouse passport has stamping but the requirement is copy of I 94

    any help or suggestoins where can we get a copy. We have applied for states Id's in two different states where they made copies of I 94 but at that time I never though of making copies of it.

    You should have a I-94 when she came back here in the US. Did she misplace it? The I-94 when she came back should be enough for the RFE. The old ones don't matter for I-485.





    gsvisu
    07-15 06:26 PM
    I agree. Everyone wants to sit in front of computer & IV forum and watch what good can come to them of this. Everyone needs to roll-up their sleeves, contact friends, spread awareness etc.

    Everyone needs to take active particpation. I sent many emails and contacted press on Thursday.



    Tidak ada komentar:

    Posting Komentar