Munna Bhai
12-17 01:47 PM
Sorry I was away from my computer for a while.
Thanks for all your help Guys.
We are talking to Lawyer, Murthy law today.
It's an employment based.
This case of I-485 is 2004.
We talked to USCIS and they say to wait for notice and they do not have nay reason to tell over phone as they do not have access to NOTICE.
Hope Lawyer comes out with something.
THank you all
Great help and moral support from all of you at Immigration VOice.
Please be prepared..just think of various reason and prepare accordingly.Everything will be fine.
Thanks for all your help Guys.
We are talking to Lawyer, Murthy law today.
It's an employment based.
This case of I-485 is 2004.
We talked to USCIS and they say to wait for notice and they do not have nay reason to tell over phone as they do not have access to NOTICE.
Hope Lawyer comes out with something.
THank you all
Great help and moral support from all of you at Immigration VOice.
Please be prepared..just think of various reason and prepare accordingly.Everything will be fine.
wallpaper Shoulder Tattoo Gallery No.
srinivas_o
05-28 04:31 PM
Pending long means do you approximately how much time is considered as long???
I mean pending for 2 years or 5 years or ????
Heard this from our company lawyer .... uscis will issue RFE for all I-485 applications that are pending for a while to make sure the applicant still has the job offer. He got this from a very reliable source. I dont know how true it is...just sharing what I have heard.
I mean pending for 2 years or 5 years or ????
Heard this from our company lawyer .... uscis will issue RFE for all I-485 applications that are pending for a while to make sure the applicant still has the job offer. He got this from a very reliable source. I dont know how true it is...just sharing what I have heard.
bluekayal
10-23 12:34 PM
comments?
^^^^^^^ bump ^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^ bump ^^^^^^^^
2011 Rose on my elbow HURT LIKE A

ashkam
06-25 01:02 PM
I see what you are saying now, you were paid retroactively this year for work done last year. Since that pay will be reflected in this year's W2, you should be fine with the IRS. I am not sure how this will square up with the USCIS though. Talking to a good immigration attorney is a good idea.
more...
sujith1
08-02 09:31 PM
Sorry - did not check this thread till today
My RD was July 11 for both of us - got Ead for me Aug 2 with 2 yr validity
hers is still pending
Mine shows no FP on file even though I did FP in Oct 07 ( less than 1 yr) That kinda worries me
Anyways PD is May 04 EB3 - so long way to go - and besides caring at this point when I see PD of 2006 getting GC
My RD was July 11 for both of us - got Ead for me Aug 2 with 2 yr validity
hers is still pending
Mine shows no FP on file even though I did FP in Oct 07 ( less than 1 yr) That kinda worries me
Anyways PD is May 04 EB3 - so long way to go - and besides caring at this point when I see PD of 2006 getting GC
trueguy
08-11 01:15 PM
Bump
more...
ARUNRAMANATHAN
05-22 08:41 PM
If we have a new Merit based system introduced
Does this mean that No more PERM and i-140 ?
Just the Merit Based System and Port PD to that system ?
Hmmm then people like me and others who are in the 8 th yr ext can renew the Visa....
I am in the same situvation have to change firm ...from A to B with approved 140 from A.
BS ...This is quite frustrating; you move in due to economical reasons ... wait wait to get the so called green card during that time you bite to fingers for to maintain the status from the blood suckers .... now these so called law makers who say you were supposed to work for 6 yrs now go back ...seriously I wish I had more powers than I have now ! Sorry guys to express my frsutrations ! !
Arun
Does this mean that No more PERM and i-140 ?
Just the Merit Based System and Port PD to that system ?
Hmmm then people like me and others who are in the 8 th yr ext can renew the Visa....
I am in the same situvation have to change firm ...from A to B with approved 140 from A.
BS ...This is quite frustrating; you move in due to economical reasons ... wait wait to get the so called green card during that time you bite to fingers for to maintain the status from the blood suckers .... now these so called law makers who say you were supposed to work for 6 yrs now go back ...seriously I wish I had more powers than I have now ! Sorry guys to express my frsutrations ! !
Arun
2010 (thats a golden rose i did
needlotsofluck
08-02 11:53 PM
It is a mess.. The USCIS site says it will accept old versions of the forms (765 and 131), and they have clearly stated in their FAQs that applicants who were eligible to file under the July bulletin can file 765 and 131 using the previous versions of the forms and at old fees ($ 180 and $ 170). However, the previous versions of the forms are not available at the USCIS website.. I am filling up my forms today, and I had to dig up the old forms on Google. (Not that the new forms are any different in the information to be filled.. I just wanted to make sure the checks and mailing addresses are correct as per the old forms). Anyway, even in the old forms, for I-765, it says, if say you are from PA, send the forms to TX. In the 485 form (previous version), it says if you are EB, mail it to NE. Switch back (OK, now we are confused) back to I-765 and somewhere at the bottom, it says, in effect "Dash it all! If you've already filed I-485, just send the form to the service center to which you sent your I-485!"
So I'm planning to send it to NE service center tomorrow.. If it is all a big mistake, I'm hoping someone will let me know before tomorrow afternoon..
If old forms are used, then the instruction stated in the old form should be followed. Since in your case, your I-485 was sent to NE, then 765 and 131 should also be sent to NE. I will also do the same since I will use old forms. Regardless, seek an attorney to verify. I am still waiting for my receipt (though, it is ok to file without it) and will file my forms a week before Aug.17. Who knows what this INS people will decide again by that time. Good luck to us.
So I'm planning to send it to NE service center tomorrow.. If it is all a big mistake, I'm hoping someone will let me know before tomorrow afternoon..
If old forms are used, then the instruction stated in the old form should be followed. Since in your case, your I-485 was sent to NE, then 765 and 131 should also be sent to NE. I will also do the same since I will use old forms. Regardless, seek an attorney to verify. I am still waiting for my receipt (though, it is ok to file without it) and will file my forms a week before Aug.17. Who knows what this INS people will decide again by that time. Good luck to us.
more...
austingc
08-18 02:31 PM
What do you guys think about Jadoo TV? I heard that it's good and no monthly fees.
Is anyone using it?
Is anyone using it?
hair star tattoos on elbow
lskreddy
07-30 10:11 AM
Pappu - I agree with you in totality that it is an opportunity wasted when people focus on the individual issues. But, after listening in on a couple of calls, I find the whole call to be not much of use as they always defer the question with 'we have asked the TSC to find out' or 'that is for the USCIS to answer'.
I appreciate a channel of communication and a watchdog for USCIS activities but when communicating regarding problems with USCIS, I see ombudsman's office as a level of indirection. They seem to identify problems, pass on as a report that gets nowhere or gets partially addressed.
If USCIS took cues and had allowed a conference call with the USCIS leadership directly, or if one of us (could be me but I need some ideas as to how to approach) could do such a thing, we could see far more benefit in gathering more significant problems and getting them answered.
I would rather hear the news from the 'horse's mouth' than listening to someone who barely has an influence. I would gladly stand corrected if history has shown otherwise.
I appreciate a channel of communication and a watchdog for USCIS activities but when communicating regarding problems with USCIS, I see ombudsman's office as a level of indirection. They seem to identify problems, pass on as a report that gets nowhere or gets partially addressed.
If USCIS took cues and had allowed a conference call with the USCIS leadership directly, or if one of us (could be me but I need some ideas as to how to approach) could do such a thing, we could see far more benefit in gathering more significant problems and getting them answered.
I would rather hear the news from the 'horse's mouth' than listening to someone who barely has an influence. I would gladly stand corrected if history has shown otherwise.
more...
cooldude0807
06-02 09:04 AM
I have a lawyer who is representing me..so he got the RFE & he fowarded it to me. In your case i would just call USCIS and check to see if you will recieve RFE's since you don't have a lawyer representing you.
hot star tattoo on elbow.
GIC
01-01 03:31 PM
No FP yet. Called TSC N number of times. Opened SR long ago. Got SR response letter but no FP notice.
I-485: July 2nd TSC
Online ND: Sept 10,2007
Filed July 2nd and no FP yet after two SRs. Not sure if we should be concerned!!!
I-485: July 2nd TSC
Online ND: Sept 10,2007
Filed July 2nd and no FP yet after two SRs. Not sure if we should be concerned!!!
more...
house Alex#39;s Foo Dog Elbow Tattoo.
thescadaman
12-16 10:43 AM
If EAD and License have same expiry then what happens for license renewal during that last 6 months. It appears, I am going to get in a similar situation. My conern is about the remote possibility - What if my license gets damaged or lost during those last 6 months. As per their current law they will not issue a replacement license since the EAD is not valid for more than 6 months. EAD can be renewed 120 days before and for license to be renewed the EAD has to be valid for more than 6 months.
The last 6 months of "no-license replacement" is making me very anxious.
The last 6 months of "no-license replacement" is making me very anxious.
tattoo rose tattoo sleeve,
looivy
02-22 02:37 PM
Hi,
Recently, I applied for H1 extension (change of employer) at Mumbai COnsulate. The Visa officer said all my documents are good but still issued me a yellow form that says that administrative process is required for my case. She gave me back my passport and the yellow form. The application is pending.
I have a valid EAD and AP. Is it possible for me to abandon the H1 process and enter US on EAD and AP.
I am looking for legal expertise here.
Thanks.
Recently, I applied for H1 extension (change of employer) at Mumbai COnsulate. The Visa officer said all my documents are good but still issued me a yellow form that says that administrative process is required for my case. She gave me back my passport and the yellow form. The application is pending.
I have a valid EAD and AP. Is it possible for me to abandon the H1 process and enter US on EAD and AP.
I am looking for legal expertise here.
Thanks.
more...
pictures web tattoo on elbow.
gultie2k
07-07 01:42 PM
Ganguteli and Saxena...
Even though your intention may be right...the means is not. Hoping for bad of others to get help is SICK!!
Even though your intention may be right...the means is not. Hoping for bad of others to get help is SICK!!
dresses Spider Web Tattoo Elbow
sriramkalyan
06-04 10:25 AM
That is last year bill ..
It does not Point Based Immigration , Z visa, Y visa provisions
It does not Point Based Immigration , Z visa, Y visa provisions
more...
makeup Spider Web Tattoos On Elbows
vphope
04-04 12:22 PM
Is attorney not in the loop?
Why didnt he get any info?
Are we supposed to be monitoring all these...:mad:
Why didnt he get any info?
Are we supposed to be monitoring all these...:mad:
girlfriend Sound, elbow pictures tattoo
sabeesh
04-27 08:06 PM
Is there any minumum periods which i can reenter to us with the same old VISA. Means if i travel back on July/Aug and my VISA expires on Sept. I heard i should have a minimum 3 months validity for the VISA before i am reentering to US. Is that true?
hairstyles inside the elbow tattoos hurt. Some people describe the tattoo sensation as
leonqiu
06-14 07:40 PM
First, Congrats to everyone and IV Core Team!!
Priority Date may retrogress again. I am debating right now if I need to push my lawyer to file I-485 ASAP (hired by the firm, won't move a bit if not being bugged).
My understanding is: the immediate benefits for my wife and me once I-485 is filed are Advanced Parole and Employment Authorization Document.
My question is: are AP and EAD linked with Priority Date in any way, or you will have them once I-485 package is sent, no matter what? In other words, if PD retrogresses again in the near future, will AP and EAD be delayed also?
Thanks again!!! Sorry, have to open a thread like this. Went thru 30+ pages of posting on I-485, haven't found the answer.
Priority Date may retrogress again. I am debating right now if I need to push my lawyer to file I-485 ASAP (hired by the firm, won't move a bit if not being bugged).
My understanding is: the immediate benefits for my wife and me once I-485 is filed are Advanced Parole and Employment Authorization Document.
My question is: are AP and EAD linked with Priority Date in any way, or you will have them once I-485 package is sent, no matter what? In other words, if PD retrogresses again in the near future, will AP and EAD be delayed also?
Thanks again!!! Sorry, have to open a thread like this. Went thru 30+ pages of posting on I-485, haven't found the answer.
alisa
08-03 12:10 PM
I've been waiting for 400+ days for my NSC-EB3-140 to get processed. Really frustrating!! :mad:
Received by USCIS on June 4th 2007. Have been waiting since.
So 400+ days for me too...
Received by USCIS on June 4th 2007. Have been waiting since.
So 400+ days for me too...
pappu
05-08 10:26 AM
Hello all,
While I was out, the office of Congress called my home last night in regards to the email i sent them a month ago about the GC retrogression and H1B shortage. They asked me to return their call, I hold off calling them back because I'm confused of what to say, the thing is i don't want to disclose where I work (don't want to get my company involved). But really I am not sure what they have called me for given that email i sent them. Any ideas would be appreciated.
Good to hear that.
You must follow up with them and tell them that you are an IV member and stuck in rertrogression. Educate them a bit about the long delays in the green card process and seek an appointment with them so that you can discuss the issues in person. As soon as you seek an appointment, get in touch with IV. (varsha at immigrationvoioce.org and sanjay at immigrationvoice.org )and they will guide you for the meeting.
These are good signs that the office wants to discuss your concerns. Make use of the opportunity and help this community and yourself by following it up. If you would not like to disclose your employer to the lawmaker, that is fine. Generally lawmaker offices are considerate and very friendly. You will like the experience after you have met them.
While I was out, the office of Congress called my home last night in regards to the email i sent them a month ago about the GC retrogression and H1B shortage. They asked me to return their call, I hold off calling them back because I'm confused of what to say, the thing is i don't want to disclose where I work (don't want to get my company involved). But really I am not sure what they have called me for given that email i sent them. Any ideas would be appreciated.
Good to hear that.
You must follow up with them and tell them that you are an IV member and stuck in rertrogression. Educate them a bit about the long delays in the green card process and seek an appointment with them so that you can discuss the issues in person. As soon as you seek an appointment, get in touch with IV. (varsha at immigrationvoioce.org and sanjay at immigrationvoice.org )and they will guide you for the meeting.
These are good signs that the office wants to discuss your concerns. Make use of the opportunity and help this community and yourself by following it up. If you would not like to disclose your employer to the lawmaker, that is fine. Generally lawmaker offices are considerate and very friendly. You will like the experience after you have met them.
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar