My Ping in TotalPing.com

Jumat, 24 Juni 2011

toyota supra wallpaper

images Toyota Supra MKV - MKV, Toyota toyota supra wallpaper. toyota supra wallpaper.
  • toyota supra wallpaper.



  • chanduv23
    05-13 02:02 PM
    chandu, would u mind sharing what the company u are working or worked for? so that we wont be facing hte same in the future

    It was SPL Worldgroup (www.splwg.com) (now merged into Oracle Corp) . I guess Oracle may have better HR practices so u don't have to worry.





    wallpaper toyota supra wallpaper. toyota supra wallpaper. Toyota Pictures: toyota supra
  • Toyota Pictures: toyota supra



  • lazycis
    12-31 02:33 PM
    "If there is a God, He is infinitely incomprehensible, since, having, neither parts nor limits, He has no affinity to us. We are then incapable of knowing either what He is or if He is ... you must wager. It is not optional. You are embarked. Which will you choose then? Let us weigh the gain and the loss in wagering that God is. Let us estimate these two chances. If you gain, you gain all; if you lose, you lose nothing. Wager then without hesitation that he is."
    Blaise Pascal

    The chance is 50/50.





    toyota supra wallpaper. Toyota Supra - Front Angle,
  • Toyota Supra - Front Angle,



  • skillet
    07-19 11:36 AM
    EB2 Delivered on July 9th / UPS





    2011 Toyota Pictures: toyota supra toyota supra wallpaper. Toyota supra wallpapers
  • Toyota supra wallpapers



  • Dipika
    02-24 05:57 PM
    i agree. how about sending flowers to precident with message that if half million legal immigrant waiting in EB get GC, will definitely buy home, so it will help to improve US Housing crisis.



    more...


    toyota supra wallpaper. 2011 Toyota Supra
  • 2011 Toyota Supra



  • gc_check
    02-24 12:23 PM
    Folks,

    Need ur participation... I'm not an active member, but have done my part.

    As you all know the famous saying, "Make hay when the sun shines", we have to act on right time to succeeed in our efforts. I see 800+ registered members.. Counting atleast $100 each, we should atleast be close to 50% of the target.. but it not the case here, Most of us have been in this country for years and also are planning to make this our home... Contributing $100, should not be a big deal.. Folks please join hands together... and help the folks who are actively working on this... .

    Also each of us, already members in the group, atleast should try to get minimum one new member to this groups within next week time, we should be able to increase the membership rate dramatically and the contributions too....

    "United We Stand"





    toyota supra wallpaper. racing toyota supra jdm
  • racing toyota supra jdm



  • ksam75
    07-20 11:30 PM
    EB3. FedEx delivered on July2nd at 10:30AM.



    more...


    toyota supra wallpaper. Toyota Supra
  • Toyota Supra



  • NNReddy
    06-25 12:59 AM
    What about EAD, can she apply for EAD extension and then travel or apply while she is away in india for few weeks.
    How long does it take for EAD to be approved?





    2010 Toyota Supra - Front Angle, toyota supra wallpaper. Toyota Supra MKV - MKV, Toyota
  • Toyota Supra MKV - MKV, Toyota



  • mpadapa
    10-02 01:21 PM
    Looks like this meeting is going to be fun..
    I'll try my best to make it..



    more...


    toyota supra wallpaper. Week of Wallpapers: Toyota
  • Week of Wallpapers: Toyota



  • NKR
    05-13 05:57 PM
    I-140 premium processing was stopped last year...It takes upto a year or more to get I-140 approved, that too if its a direct case...If its a interfiling case to capture PD from Eb-3 to Eb-2, then its taking even longer..One of my friends filed I-140 in March 2007 to capture his Eb-3 PD of Apr 2004 to EB-2 and he is still waiting....I-140 processing dates are well beyond his receipt date but still his application is pending....So porting PDs is not that straightforward these days...

    I forgot that premium 140 is no longer there.





    hair Toyota supra wallpapers toyota supra wallpaper. Top Secret Toyota Supra
  • Top Secret Toyota Supra



  • GooblyWoobly
    09-13 02:44 AM
    my language stinks...oh no.... i used a bad word.... god forbid!!!

    so how would you best describe them then???

    wake up and smell the real world pal...

    I think it was a pun, arse-ole => stinks !! :-)



    more...


    toyota supra wallpaper. 2010 Toyota Supra Wallpaper.
  • 2010 Toyota Supra Wallpaper.



  • rkg000
    08-25 01:09 PM
    Bump





    hot 2011 Toyota Supra toyota supra wallpaper. Toyota Supra
  • Toyota Supra



  • ASR
    05-21 06:01 PM
    I agree. My I140 also got approved. See my signature for details.

    looks like you just missed in june cutoff dates



    more...


    house 1999 Toyota Supra Wallpapers toyota supra wallpaper. Hd Toyota Supra Wallpaper
  • Hd Toyota Supra Wallpaper



  • GCKaMaara
    01-13 02:51 PM
    Slow movement as expected. Hope dates move faster in the months ahead.

    Hey Pappu,

    What happened to your cool Avatar?





    tattoo racing toyota supra jdm toyota supra wallpaper. hot ADV.1 Toyota Supra desktop
  • hot ADV.1 Toyota Supra desktop



  • mps
    07-08 02:11 PM
    I am in a similar situation , though not exactly the same. In my case I was laid off and my company is going to revoke the I-140 because the position is not there any more. I pleaded them not revoke the I-140 but they said they have to withdraw it as they do not want any liability. My company has about 30,000 employees. I also have the same question as to how I should avoid NOID or denial.

    I have seen lot of people switch using AC21 but most of their employers do not revoke I-140. I have yet to see cases where a person's I-140 was actually revoked after 180 days and they were still safe and got their GC approved.


    One of my co-worker was in same boat. His desi employer revoked his I-140 when he took fulltime employement in 2005. He got his GC finally.



    more...


    pictures Toyota Supra toyota supra wallpaper. Toyota-supra-wallpaper
  • Toyota-supra-wallpaper



  • ItIsNotFunny
    04-14 02:23 PM
    Keep it up! 10K this month...





    dresses Toyota Supra toyota supra wallpaper. 1993 Toyota Supra Wallpaper
  • 1993 Toyota Supra Wallpaper



  • Saburi
    03-13 12:19 PM
    If at all something happens, it should be in July/August bulletin, forget the rest of the months prediction....lets have a peaceful few months........

    I agree with you there will be no chnage untill July Aug Bullettin

    Trust me this is whats going to happen but i wish i am wrong.

    Best Regards

    Saburi



    more...


    makeup Week of Wallpapers: Toyota toyota supra wallpaper. 1999 Toyota Supra Wallpapers
  • 1999 Toyota Supra Wallpapers



  • 485Mbe4001
    09-27 02:47 PM
    we can also send a band-aid with a message..."Help us fix legal immigration"





    girlfriend hot ADV.1 Toyota Supra desktop toyota supra wallpaper. hair toyota supra wallpaper.
  • hair toyota supra wallpaper.



  • pappu
    05-26 03:30 PM
    We are making good progress in getting appointments. This event will make lot of impact and we should all be a part of it. We will regret if we miss seeing and doing advocacy work in these 2 days. If you have not yet signed up, do sign up today to attend it.

    ImmigrationVoice.org - Advocacy Days - 7th & 8th June, 2010 (http://immigrationvoice.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=98&Itemid=132)





    hairstyles 2010 Toyota Supra Wallpaper. toyota supra wallpaper. 1995 toyota supra wallpapers.
  • 1995 toyota supra wallpapers.



  • drona
    10-05 11:32 PM
    Macaca, don't get me started on your name and forum habits :)

    I wish they hadn't closed the blog, I wanted to post on there. I don't see any posts on the link you have provided for the H2B blog on WSJ. Am I looking in the right place?





    go_guy123
    06-30 12:43 PM
    I think once an I-485 is filed every one should be equally treated based on their category. If country qouta is based on countries interest, there should not be more applications accepted than within the sitpulated visas. That is not the case here. We have thousands of applications stuck at USCIS. Since GC processing puts certain restrictions on ones ability to shape ones career, it is not fair to ask one applicant wait for more time than other applicant purely based on country quota. We should keep in mind that gc processing effects indaviduals not their countries. So, it is discriminating to make one applicant wait while issing visa's to other person with same qualifications (except that he is from another country).

    Yes true but why would ROW people be interested in it. They have everything to loose in this change of rules. The change of rules would lead to equal distribution of misery.





    vutharkar
    09-22 04:40 PM
    Since most of the west coast people who found it diffcult to attend the DC rally, was because of the cost/total flight time etc, for future may be it might be a better idea to conduct coordinated east coast (DC or new jersey or where ever there are huge legal immigrant aspirants) and west coast (silicon valley/bay area) rallies simultaneously. Probably even one somewhere in middle of USA (Texas ?)..

    That way, not only does it give an impression that its a wide spread effort and get better noticed, but also make it more convenient for people to attend. And also may instill some sense of friendly competition between local IV chapters to 'beat the numbers' and may encourage people to attend the local rallies in huge numbers. And also it will even out the effect of some local region having poor attendance.

    Also the burden on the 'core team' will also be spread out evenly, so we can conduct more such rallies in future at a shorter notice and with lesser effort. Key to this is developing the local chapters more, making them more autonomous and regulated.

    It also has been mentioned in various posts that the hierarchical structure of the organization is not very transparent and many people seem to be still confused between 'core members'/admins versus 'senior members' and volunteers. I agree IV is by us and for all of us. But it doesn't hurt to have a streamlined organizational structure...(may be such a structure is already in place...if so then it needs to be more transparent ) That will make IV look more professional also.


    Coming to ideas like sending more flowers ...or stoppers etc....
    We need to be careful to not overdo things. It might dilute the intention and may even send negative message. And also sometimes well intentioned creative ideas but not immediately apparent, can fall flat.



    Tidak ada komentar:

    Posting Komentar