bzuccaro
11-09 08:40 AM
If the labor certification is approved and the I-140 has been or will be pending for 365 days or more prior to the H-1B worker�s requested H-1B start date, then the H-1B visa worker can file for the one year extension under AC21 106 (a).
wallpaper disney wedding dresses
iheartindia79
05-14 01:13 PM
Please! someone help!
webm
06-09 02:27 PM
One of my friend with PD Jul 2001 EB3 India is still waiting for his GC. His name check was cleared 4-5 months back and not sure what he was waiting for.....
I am on the same boat as your friend...Took infopass but its of no use..
so waiting..continues..waiting for luck!!
Looks like EB2 approvals spike going on this month..atleast something moving...
--------------------------
EB3-I Oct,2001 (TSC)
FP/NC -- cleared
485 RD -mid June 2007 (TSC)
I am on the same boat as your friend...Took infopass but its of no use..
so waiting..continues..waiting for luck!!
Looks like EB2 approvals spike going on this month..atleast something moving...
--------------------------
EB3-I Oct,2001 (TSC)
FP/NC -- cleared
485 RD -mid June 2007 (TSC)
2011 Pnina Tornai wedding dresses
bigboy007
11-01 02:15 AM
Ok i think u got me misunderstood : Ok to alleviate : Address A - My current address
Address B -- My friends address.
B is in IL , A is in CT. Now all my credit card statements , USCIS all other except DMV drivers license are in A. Only DL is with B reason i moved recently and not sure how many days this is going to work and since moving car registration etc is expensive thing in CT and there is no certainity on how it works . Now i am changing back my DL and Car registration hence asked this Question , i am well aware of fall backs of USCIS hence changed within 10 days filed AR-11 and all pending petetions and USCIS started corresponding with this new address.
Address B -- My friends address.
B is in IL , A is in CT. Now all my credit card statements , USCIS all other except DMV drivers license are in A. Only DL is with B reason i moved recently and not sure how many days this is going to work and since moving car registration etc is expensive thing in CT and there is no certainity on how it works . Now i am changing back my DL and Car registration hence asked this Question , i am well aware of fall backs of USCIS hence changed within 10 days filed AR-11 and all pending petetions and USCIS started corresponding with this new address.
more...
alterego
02-11 06:07 PM
A good article supporting a sensible plan.
One minor correction however.
"Suppose half of these persons wish to purchase a home. If they were permitted to make a 20 percent down payment on a private home (and the average cost of a home in the U.S. today is approximately $200,000), this would result in a net financial gain of $1.6 billion immediately for American banks, not to mention improving the dismal real estate market in many areas of the country."
The figure quoted as 1.6 billion actually comes out to 16 Billion dollars if you do the math explained.
One minor correction however.
"Suppose half of these persons wish to purchase a home. If they were permitted to make a 20 percent down payment on a private home (and the average cost of a home in the U.S. today is approximately $200,000), this would result in a net financial gain of $1.6 billion immediately for American banks, not to mention improving the dismal real estate market in many areas of the country."
The figure quoted as 1.6 billion actually comes out to 16 Billion dollars if you do the math explained.
munnu77
06-05 01:41 PM
-
more...
morchu
05-04 12:37 PM
AR11 is legal requirement. And that is the first step.
But apparently USCIS system doesnt update your address on pending applications, with a seach by Name. So in the second step, you need to provide the application receipt numbers and update your address on them.
What is the second step you are referring to? I thought only an online AR-11 is good enough.
I will be changing my address next month (same zip code and state).
But apparently USCIS system doesnt update your address on pending applications, with a seach by Name. So in the second step, you need to provide the application receipt numbers and update your address on them.
What is the second step you are referring to? I thought only an online AR-11 is good enough.
I will be changing my address next month (same zip code and state).
2010 ivory wedding dresses
chanduv23
07-08 06:10 PM
I am in New York, if any other New York members want to register, we can do it on the July 14th NYC drive.
more...
Templarian
08-26 10:43 AM
That one looks perfect gundark.
hair Belle French embroidered lace short wedding dress with long sleeves.
leenakamat
08-15 02:15 PM
You can file a DOL complaint, which could spell serious consequences for the employer. You could also file a wage claim with your state's employment development department to recover the wages you were owed.
more...
Wish_Good
06-22 06:04 PM
Hi Attorney's,
Thanks for this excellent community service. Which will help lot
of people like me who are stuck with the Immigration/USCIS Issues/Errors.
My Sincere thanks for responses to my earlier posting.
Company A: Labor approved in Dec 2006. Applied I-140 in June 2007
and got RFE regarding my Educational Transcripts Which was
responded in time and USCIS received on Dec 5, 2007. Then Got EAD
and AP approved. On Apr3 2008 I-140 Denied (I-140 was denied -
due to 3yr degree) then I-485 denied on June 26th 2008. So, First
applied MTR for I-140 which was denied on Feb,2009. Then applied
one more MTR (Appeal)for I-140 on March 13th, 2009 (check cashed
by USCIS... receipt copy not yet received).
Suddenly in the recent past month I see that, My I-485 status
updated saying -Transferred and now pending @ Texas service center
(got a notice). So, I applied EAD on June 4th 2009 based on this New Status.
But "When I was on my 7th year of H-1B (valid upto Apr 2009)" jumped (transfered my H1B) to Company B.
Company B: Before I join this company B. They already applied my Labor (GC)
and got approved on June 24, 2008. Then applied H1 Transfer and got approved (valid upto July 13th 2009) and joined this company. Once I joined this company they applied my I-140 and got approved in Jan 2009. Based on this I applied for H1 extension for 3 years. But USCIS denied my H1 and H4 with "Denial Reason: I-485 is denied in June 2008. So, I am not eligible under 104(c) or 106 of AC21 act". Infact we asked extension based on Approved New I-140 of company B. But USCIS denied based on Old company A's I-485. It looks like a real error by USCIS.
Now Applied MTR(Appeal) on H1 and H4 deniad on Apr 17 2009 and waiting for response.
Looking into this.
My Humble request Please give your valuable suggestion. What would be my next step to be in legal status and continue my job. Iam in deep dialemma and verymuch depressed.
Please help me.
Thanks a Lot in Advance.
Thanks for this excellent community service. Which will help lot
of people like me who are stuck with the Immigration/USCIS Issues/Errors.
My Sincere thanks for responses to my earlier posting.
Company A: Labor approved in Dec 2006. Applied I-140 in June 2007
and got RFE regarding my Educational Transcripts Which was
responded in time and USCIS received on Dec 5, 2007. Then Got EAD
and AP approved. On Apr3 2008 I-140 Denied (I-140 was denied -
due to 3yr degree) then I-485 denied on June 26th 2008. So, First
applied MTR for I-140 which was denied on Feb,2009. Then applied
one more MTR (Appeal)for I-140 on March 13th, 2009 (check cashed
by USCIS... receipt copy not yet received).
Suddenly in the recent past month I see that, My I-485 status
updated saying -Transferred and now pending @ Texas service center
(got a notice). So, I applied EAD on June 4th 2009 based on this New Status.
But "When I was on my 7th year of H-1B (valid upto Apr 2009)" jumped (transfered my H1B) to Company B.
Company B: Before I join this company B. They already applied my Labor (GC)
and got approved on June 24, 2008. Then applied H1 Transfer and got approved (valid upto July 13th 2009) and joined this company. Once I joined this company they applied my I-140 and got approved in Jan 2009. Based on this I applied for H1 extension for 3 years. But USCIS denied my H1 and H4 with "Denial Reason: I-485 is denied in June 2008. So, I am not eligible under 104(c) or 106 of AC21 act". Infact we asked extension based on Approved New I-140 of company B. But USCIS denied based on Old company A's I-485. It looks like a real error by USCIS.
Now Applied MTR(Appeal) on H1 and H4 deniad on Apr 17 2009 and waiting for response.
Looking into this.
My Humble request Please give your valuable suggestion. What would be my next step to be in legal status and continue my job. Iam in deep dialemma and verymuch depressed.
Please help me.
Thanks a Lot in Advance.
hot Fashion | Wedding Dresses
wantgc23
04-28 06:07 PM
According to my lawyer, you can travel up until the last date on the stamp as long as you have a new 797.
Please check with your own lawyer who would be familiar with your particular case for the best advice
Please check with your own lawyer who would be familiar with your particular case for the best advice
more...
house Wedding Dresses (HS1089)
mnq1979
01-29 10:54 AM
Dear All,
I need urgent information that how to file Advance Parole application. My I485 application is pending with USCIS and now i need to travel to my country as my uncle is very sick. I am planning to fill out the application by myself and not by the lawyer as he is ripping me off. Can any one help me how to fill out the application although it seems very easy but i dont want to make any kind of mistakes.
In part 1, field (3) of the application it asks me for "Class of Admission" i am not sure wat to write in it. NEED HELP IN THIS FIELD.
In part 3, field (1) and field (2) can i write "Various" as I want my document to be valid for multiple visits OR do i need to put any date.
I also need some guidance that what kind of letter I should make where it asks that "On a separate sheet(s) of paper, please explain how you qualify for an advance parole document and what circumstances warrant issuance of advance parole. * Include copies of any documents you wish considered."
Please, please help me in this regards.
I would really appreciate if any one can help me out in this matter.
Hi,
My wife's I-485 is currently pending. Along with the I-485, an I-131, and I-765application was filed on July 31, 2007. As you know, the process time frame for the I-131 is 90 days. The I-131 was being a bit delayed due to the amount of fillings from the new fee increases. Over 120 days later in mid Dec. I still had not received confirmation.
Unfortunately, I just purchased tickets to travel overseas to visit family and friends for after Christmas. I emailed my immigration lawyer about the status and they only said that it's still pending.
Over a period of a few days my wife and I contacted USCIS to check on the status, and we found out that there was an error on her date of birth. That very day the date of birth was corrected and the I-131 was expedited and we received the documents in time to travel a few days later.
The immigration lawyer says that the error in the date of birth had little to none effect on why the I-131 was delayed. Instead he believes the delay was because he didn't receive tax documents from me till Dec. 4., which he believes is why the I-131 and I-765 was approved on the same day.
However, I asked for a fee reduction due to his lack of service. Due I have a valid argument? Any thoughts welcomed!
I need urgent information that how to file Advance Parole application. My I485 application is pending with USCIS and now i need to travel to my country as my uncle is very sick. I am planning to fill out the application by myself and not by the lawyer as he is ripping me off. Can any one help me how to fill out the application although it seems very easy but i dont want to make any kind of mistakes.
In part 1, field (3) of the application it asks me for "Class of Admission" i am not sure wat to write in it. NEED HELP IN THIS FIELD.
In part 3, field (1) and field (2) can i write "Various" as I want my document to be valid for multiple visits OR do i need to put any date.
I also need some guidance that what kind of letter I should make where it asks that "On a separate sheet(s) of paper, please explain how you qualify for an advance parole document and what circumstances warrant issuance of advance parole. * Include copies of any documents you wish considered."
Please, please help me in this regards.
I would really appreciate if any one can help me out in this matter.
Hi,
My wife's I-485 is currently pending. Along with the I-485, an I-131, and I-765application was filed on July 31, 2007. As you know, the process time frame for the I-131 is 90 days. The I-131 was being a bit delayed due to the amount of fillings from the new fee increases. Over 120 days later in mid Dec. I still had not received confirmation.
Unfortunately, I just purchased tickets to travel overseas to visit family and friends for after Christmas. I emailed my immigration lawyer about the status and they only said that it's still pending.
Over a period of a few days my wife and I contacted USCIS to check on the status, and we found out that there was an error on her date of birth. That very day the date of birth was corrected and the I-131 was expedited and we received the documents in time to travel a few days later.
The immigration lawyer says that the error in the date of birth had little to none effect on why the I-131 was delayed. Instead he believes the delay was because he didn't receive tax documents from me till Dec. 4., which he believes is why the I-131 and I-765 was approved on the same day.
However, I asked for a fee reduction due to his lack of service. Due I have a valid argument? Any thoughts welcomed!
tattoo 1950s wedding dress
roseball
04-03 09:13 AM
You can get a 3 yr extension. However, if you happen to go for stamping, I would advise to get it done in your new PP, if possible. Depending on which Indian Embassy's jurisdiction you fall under, you can apply for PP renewal within 1 year to 6 months of your PP expiry. Note that the renewal process might take anywhere between 4 - 8 weeks.
more...
pictures mermaid wedding dresses
sundarpn
07-20 08:13 AM
thx GC_ASP.
One clarification on question:
3. Can I file my spouses 485 whenever the dates become current (I meant despite myself working for a new employer on H1b.). Will dependent 485 filing need support from ex-employer?
One clarification on question:
3. Can I file my spouses 485 whenever the dates become current (I meant despite myself working for a new employer on H1b.). Will dependent 485 filing need support from ex-employer?
dresses casual wedding dresses
Chelo
02-07 10:19 PM
I did it all by myself, following directions found here and there around the forum. I got the working permit in about a month. Hope it Helps
Chelo
This is my cover letter and I did everythig as it says:
To: U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Service
Texas Service Center
4141 North St. Augustine Road
Dallas, TX 75227
From: Mr. XXXXXXX
ADRESS st,
City, State, zip code
Tel: (111) 123-4567
Email: whatever@whatever.net
mm/dd/yyyy
RE: Original Submission of Application for Employment Authorization
A# ?????????
Dear Sir or Madam:
Please find enclosed the application package for Employment Authorization (I-765) of me, Mr XXXXXXX.
Aplication form and Supporting documents are enclosed arranged as follows:
Form I-765 (EAD) dully filled
Filing Fee: Personal check in the amount of $340, payable to the U.S. Department of Homeland Security;
Receipt notice of form I-485, copy of the receipt,
Identity Document: copy of Visa issued by Consulate, copy of Driver License,
Photos: Two color passport photographs placed in an envelope;
Other supporting documentation: Copy of I-140 approval notice
Kindly, process the above referenced application at your earliest convenience.
If you have any questions or need additional information, feel free to contact me at any time. Thank you in advance for your consideration to this matter.
Best regards,
Mr. XXXXXX
Chelo
This is my cover letter and I did everythig as it says:
To: U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Service
Texas Service Center
4141 North St. Augustine Road
Dallas, TX 75227
From: Mr. XXXXXXX
ADRESS st,
City, State, zip code
Tel: (111) 123-4567
Email: whatever@whatever.net
mm/dd/yyyy
RE: Original Submission of Application for Employment Authorization
A# ?????????
Dear Sir or Madam:
Please find enclosed the application package for Employment Authorization (I-765) of me, Mr XXXXXXX.
Aplication form and Supporting documents are enclosed arranged as follows:
Form I-765 (EAD) dully filled
Filing Fee: Personal check in the amount of $340, payable to the U.S. Department of Homeland Security;
Receipt notice of form I-485, copy of the receipt,
Identity Document: copy of Visa issued by Consulate, copy of Driver License,
Photos: Two color passport photographs placed in an envelope;
Other supporting documentation: Copy of I-140 approval notice
Kindly, process the above referenced application at your earliest convenience.
If you have any questions or need additional information, feel free to contact me at any time. Thank you in advance for your consideration to this matter.
Best regards,
Mr. XXXXXX
more...
makeup wedding dresses and tagged
gc4me
04-23 10:18 AM
this statement is not true. USCIS does not send I-140 approval to alien as it belongs to employer.
u will get a copy of the approval notice directly from USCIS though.
u will get a copy of the approval notice directly from USCIS though.
girlfriend modest wedding dress
dontcareanymore
08-24 11:39 AM
you have rights to ask the above items. But it can not be done thru uscis.
You should hire a good lawer and proceed thru court.
Good luck.
Ps: If you fail, please come back and ask how to get all the money you paid to the lawer and the court.
:)
You should hire a good lawer and proceed thru court.
Good luck.
Ps: If you fail, please come back and ask how to get all the money you paid to the lawer and the court.
:)
hairstyles beach wedding dresses
caond
05-07 10:32 AM
Thank you so much Raysaikat ! The below is the explanation for 22 C.F.R. � 62.42. Do you think it's applicable for my case ? Thanks again.
� 62.42 Transfer of program .
62.42(a)
(a) Program sponsors may, pursuant to the provisions set forth in this section, permit an exchange visitor to transfer from one designated program to another designated program.
62.42(b)
(b) The responsible officer of the program to which the exchange visitor is transferring:
(1) Shall verify the exchange visitor's visa status and program eligibility;
(2) Execute the Form DS-2019; and
(3) Secure the written release of the current sponsor.
62.42(c)
(c) Upon return of the completed Form DS-2019, the responsible officer of the program to which the exchange visitor has transferred shall provide:
(1) The exchange visitor his or her copy of the Form DS-2019; and
(2) A notification copy of such form to the Department of State.
� 62.42 Transfer of program .
62.42(a)
(a) Program sponsors may, pursuant to the provisions set forth in this section, permit an exchange visitor to transfer from one designated program to another designated program.
62.42(b)
(b) The responsible officer of the program to which the exchange visitor is transferring:
(1) Shall verify the exchange visitor's visa status and program eligibility;
(2) Execute the Form DS-2019; and
(3) Secure the written release of the current sponsor.
62.42(c)
(c) Upon return of the completed Form DS-2019, the responsible officer of the program to which the exchange visitor has transferred shall provide:
(1) The exchange visitor his or her copy of the Form DS-2019; and
(2) A notification copy of such form to the Department of State.
ddeka
07-09 12:35 PM
You can take info pass and get an interim EAD
crazylad
05-10 08:17 AM
My H1 sponsor informed me that the check he submitted along with my application on was encashed on Wednesday 5/7 - Non-masters non-premium processing:)
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar