shukkoor007
10-12 07:06 AM
I am new in this forum. I never saw like this forum before. First-up all I want to congrats all members in this forum, who providing positive and very fast responds.
wallpaper All the Women Tattoo
n_2006
05-14 09:57 AM
I agree with you totally. Being patient is a good way to take this. I have seen this happening at my work place too. But until we get GC we have to learn to handle this. We are 16 desi's in my company and my managers says that many "co-workers" are jealous as it seems that we are taking their jobs
etc.
I hope this CIR passes and I get EAD and I shall try to leave as soon as possible.
Leaving to another company? and keep changing until you get a better company.
etc.
I hope this CIR passes and I get EAD and I shall try to leave as soon as possible.
Leaving to another company? and keep changing until you get a better company.

pcs
05-22 03:28 PM
Can some memebers come forward to keep this thread up as WE NEED CONTRIBUTIONS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
thanks
thanks
2011 Women and Tattoos Women

mrsahaayam
03-15 10:00 PM
I do have both Criminal attorney and Immigration attorney representing me, they say it should be fine. Again they say its upto the VO at POE. can I request the attorney to come to the airport during my POE time, so that i can request the VO to talk to my attorney?
Thank you
Thank you
more...
go_guy123
07-02 01:36 PM
Are you willing to put your name in a lawsuit, travel personally spending your own money to the courts, stay up late and do the research with the lawyer and above all spend hundreds of thousands of dollars on expenses of a lawsuit?
When people cannot contribute $25 how can you expect them to contribute 100K+. Even the FOIA campaign 10K amount took about a month to meet. So no point discussing something people cannot do. Let us just focus on writing forum posts. This is the easiest work we can do and it does not cost us money.
Letter writing will be useless. USCIS wont give without a fight. You have to see from their point of view. This open a can of worms for them. They will never yield unless forced by court.
When people cannot contribute $25 how can you expect them to contribute 100K+. Even the FOIA campaign 10K amount took about a month to meet. So no point discussing something people cannot do. Let us just focus on writing forum posts. This is the easiest work we can do and it does not cost us money.
Letter writing will be useless. USCIS wont give without a fight. You have to see from their point of view. This open a can of worms for them. They will never yield unless forced by court.
prabasiodia
07-15 02:44 PM
1. Recapture unused visas identified by USCIS Ombudsman
2. Remove spouse and children from the numerical limit
3. Either remove country wise (diversity) quota or increase it to some respectable limits that adheres to true representation based on population and the country’s immigration quotient.
4. What about automatic GC, say after 8 or 9 or 10 years in H1/L1 status?
5. Last of all, all the recaptured numbers should go to the persons based on the very first Port Of Entry date with continuous status. It doesn’t matter whether you came on F1 went to H1 then H4. The very first POE date should rule and people that have been languishing for years should get a reprieve. It’ll only be fair that a person that came on 1999 on whatever category gets a visa first than a late comer in 2005. PD is illogical since many of us had to change jobs and do what not and start afresh and still saw no light at the end of the tunnel.
2. Remove spouse and children from the numerical limit
3. Either remove country wise (diversity) quota or increase it to some respectable limits that adheres to true representation based on population and the country’s immigration quotient.
4. What about automatic GC, say after 8 or 9 or 10 years in H1/L1 status?
5. Last of all, all the recaptured numbers should go to the persons based on the very first Port Of Entry date with continuous status. It doesn’t matter whether you came on F1 went to H1 then H4. The very first POE date should rule and people that have been languishing for years should get a reprieve. It’ll only be fair that a person that came on 1999 on whatever category gets a visa first than a late comer in 2005. PD is illogical since many of us had to change jobs and do what not and start afresh and still saw no light at the end of the tunnel.
more...
virginian99
04-16 08:38 AM
I think this has been discussed on some other thread.. would it be a good idea to make the contributions public.. may be, this encourages others to contribute, when they realize how much more is needed to reach the monetary goal.
I attended recent meeting arranged by IV in Virginia and they discussed about all this info you are asking. I don't think core team can publicly disclose all this info. They even showed us the recent bill they got to pay the lobbying firm. So next time there is IV meeting please attend it and your questions will be answered in private but not in a public forum.
I attended recent meeting arranged by IV in Virginia and they discussed about all this info you are asking. I don't think core team can publicly disclose all this info. They even showed us the recent bill they got to pay the lobbying firm. So next time there is IV meeting please attend it and your questions will be answered in private but not in a public forum.
2010 all women and girl,ladies
unitednations
08-15 04:27 PM
I don't quite understand these "citizenship" worries. Am I missing something? You are not required to keep W2s for more than 3 years. You can apply for your citizenship on 6-th year and list your employment after 1 year of having GC. So you appear on interview showing last 3 W2s and that's it. Why would it lead to denial of citizenship?
Everyone wants to play it safe until they get greencard and then everyone becomes risk taker after greencard gets approved; because they feel uscis is no longer watching.
Have you ever seen an RFE; where a company is asked to account for all h-1b, L-1, I-140's and people who got greencard through the company and where they are?
I have seen it. It is where there is an imbalance between current employee headcount and number of greencard filings. This imbalance will always exist in staffing companies because everyeone eventually has to file labor/140. At certain points of time there will be more pepole who have gone for greencard then what the current headcount is.
Everyone wants to play it safe until they get greencard and then everyone becomes risk taker after greencard gets approved; because they feel uscis is no longer watching.
Have you ever seen an RFE; where a company is asked to account for all h-1b, L-1, I-140's and people who got greencard through the company and where they are?
I have seen it. It is where there is an imbalance between current employee headcount and number of greencard filings. This imbalance will always exist in staffing companies because everyeone eventually has to file labor/140. At certain points of time there will be more pepole who have gone for greencard then what the current headcount is.
more...
sweet_jungle
12-19 01:01 PM
My RD at NSC was 07/02/07 and my EAD status changed to "production ordered" just 5 days back(still dont know when I will get it). I think NSC is taking upto 5 months from RD to process the EADs.
Hi GCseeker,
Did you get your EAD?
My wife's EAD status changed to "card production ordered", 1 week back. Nothing yet in mail.
Hi GCseeker,
Did you get your EAD?
My wife's EAD status changed to "card production ordered", 1 week back. Nothing yet in mail.
hair Women And Tattoos

perm2gc
08-23 09:21 AM
unless I am egregiously mistaken, I 140 is totally employers and not employee's. How can you invoke FOIA on that? I mean freedom of info doesnt mean a breach of privacy or disclose "compny/personal" documentation. Nixstor..i have only same view but i dont understand how USCIS is proceeding...As per gc_in_30_years it seems possible..but never trust Customer Support at USCIS..Many Dont know the rules..
gc_in_30_years..let us know when you got the copy.
gc_in_30_years..let us know when you got the copy.
more...
chris
09-29 10:51 PM
Went to local office (infopass) and called POJ method, Both IO's said that my FBI name check cleared.
Chris- how did you find out your NC has been cleared?
Thank you.
Chris- how did you find out your NC has been cleared?
Thank you.
hot you want and tattoo parlor
praveenuppaluri
04-02 02:32 PM
your posts should seriously offend me as I am from A.P but again, are you really worth that I should be upset about your rants.. I don't think so... your title suggests it all.. you acknowledge you are uncontrolled...
coming to your question below - I haven't applied for GC but I plan to soon. and common sense tells me that unless all the ones infront of me get theirs, I should wait for a loooong time and that is enough motivation for me to go to DC rally, work on IV action items, join the state chapter and most important CONTRIBUTE so that IV has the funds that will eventually help me. july 2007 fiasco didn't help me to get my EAD but that doens't mean I have to spill my frustation in bad taste in an educated forum with stupid handle..
if you are NOT planning to apply for GC and go back to your home country - no body is stopping you. you are FREE to move back. H4 dependents can't work and there is no surprize there. thats the rule they had in place from day 1. if you don't like it - do something about it and let us know what you are doing - we might actually support you.
if you think ranting in public forums and showing your frustation on one community is "showing courage".... well.. I hope you get well soon...
Gulti mentality was something that guy(malibuguy) was talking about . Thats what i meant by Gulti mentality . I just started with a simple question "WHATS THE MOTIVATION FOR CONTRIBUTION(MONEY AS WELL AS TIME) FOR PEOPLE WHO HAVEN'T APPLIED FOR GC " !! Was that offensive ? I don't need answers for specific questions. I just need to know what IV is all about ? ? BTW, i have balls to ask anything to anybody if it makes sense(immigration officer is not making rules) .
coming to your question below - I haven't applied for GC but I plan to soon. and common sense tells me that unless all the ones infront of me get theirs, I should wait for a loooong time and that is enough motivation for me to go to DC rally, work on IV action items, join the state chapter and most important CONTRIBUTE so that IV has the funds that will eventually help me. july 2007 fiasco didn't help me to get my EAD but that doens't mean I have to spill my frustation in bad taste in an educated forum with stupid handle..
if you are NOT planning to apply for GC and go back to your home country - no body is stopping you. you are FREE to move back. H4 dependents can't work and there is no surprize there. thats the rule they had in place from day 1. if you don't like it - do something about it and let us know what you are doing - we might actually support you.
if you think ranting in public forums and showing your frustation on one community is "showing courage".... well.. I hope you get well soon...
Gulti mentality was something that guy(malibuguy) was talking about . Thats what i meant by Gulti mentality . I just started with a simple question "WHATS THE MOTIVATION FOR CONTRIBUTION(MONEY AS WELL AS TIME) FOR PEOPLE WHO HAVEN'T APPLIED FOR GC " !! Was that offensive ? I don't need answers for specific questions. I just need to know what IV is all about ? ? BTW, i have balls to ask anything to anybody if it makes sense(immigration officer is not making rules) .
more...
house small butterfly tattoo designs
hebron
04-21 07:26 PM
Yes, my Bachelor and Master's are in same/related discipline. I think you can use any education evaluator but make sure that are aware of Indian Education System. We have responded to the RFE. I will post the outcome for the benefit for all.
Thank you very much!
Thank you very much!
tattoo tribal tattoos for women and
imm_pro
01-14 12:38 PM
Man this looks too good to be true..
more...
pictures Sexy women with sexy tattoo
gc101
07-18 07:08 PM
But, will there be a scenario where my AOS gets approved before my PD is current AGAIN? That is what I am afraid of.
Send her application in the day ur PD becomes current (it may take many years unless congress passes some law) it is highly unlikely that they will approve ur application in one day.
Send her application in the day ur PD becomes current (it may take many years unless congress passes some law) it is highly unlikely that they will approve ur application in one day.
dresses Tattoos on women are beautiful
CADude
05-22 02:11 PM
Luck is supreme with USCIS. :)
If your lucky no date matters it will be approved any time
If your lucky no date matters it will be approved any time
more...
makeup women and tattoos | glorious
pdx_Soft_Eng
10-15 11:09 PM
stay in Canada... Use you current job for transition. I am very sorry to hear what you and your wife has been through...
More humane H1B is already a necessity. We should work on improving the conditions for h1b holders too...
More humane H1B is already a necessity. We should work on improving the conditions for h1b holders too...
girlfriend Women Star Tattoos Designs
sbabunle
09-22 06:57 PM
called today
hairstyles Aztec and Mayan tattoo designs
nivasch
04-03 12:50 PM
http://www.floridatoday.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20051009/BUSINESS/510090316/1003
chanduv23
10-08 02:41 PM
:mad:
:( - hope it gets reconfirmed
:( - hope it gets reconfirmed
styrum
02-08 03:41 PM
http://www.hooyou.com/lc/perm_eb2vseb3.html
This is just some lawyer's opinion. Their "solution" though didn't work for me at least. Nobody asked for any "business neccessity justification". They simply denied my case automatically as I told before.
This is just some lawyer's opinion. Their "solution" though didn't work for me at least. Nobody asked for any "business neccessity justification". They simply denied my case automatically as I told before.
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar