guyfromsg
08-30 10:16 PM
Is this renewal, delay etc..affect the Auto insurance renewal if that's also expiring at the same time?
wallpaper page! Adriana
drona
10-05 11:32 PM
Macaca, don't get me started on your name and forum habits :)
I wish they hadn't closed the blog, I wanted to post on there. I don't see any posts on the link you have provided for the H2B blog on WSJ. Am I looking in the right place?
I wish they hadn't closed the blog, I wanted to post on there. I don't see any posts on the link you have provided for the H2B blog on WSJ. Am I looking in the right place?
luckysiri
04-14 09:59 PM
Thanks Kumar1 for letting us know the options. We both have valid EAD's in hand. I like to maintain the H1B status as I am the primary applicant for the GC.
As you said some of friends also mentioned the same about talking to lawyer. Only thing I expected in this time is peace of mind. This is the worst timing. We always wanted to welcome our baby with lots of joy and happiness. But this desi consultancy put me in this worst situation I never expected.
As you said some of friends also mentioned the same about talking to lawyer. Only thing I expected in this time is peace of mind. This is the worst timing. We always wanted to welcome our baby with lots of joy and happiness. But this desi consultancy put me in this worst situation I never expected.
2011 Brazilian beauty: Adriana Lima
ssingh92
03-15 10:44 AM
Thanks xlr8r!! I am filing today. Dont have I140 receipt number.
Did your luck shine !!!!
Did your luck shine !!!!
more...
dilipb
06-23 04:03 PM
And always send via USPS express mail. (1 day costed me $18) but I came to know instantly the next day that they received it.
You could also use some cheaper USPS option. as long as it has some delivery confirmation.
The reason I like express mail one day, is because u can request a copy of the receiver's signature via email (comes in a PDF). This is proof that USCIS really got it and u can then sleep nicely for the next 3 months.
Ha Ha.
You could also use some cheaper USPS option. as long as it has some delivery confirmation.
The reason I like express mail one day, is because u can request a copy of the receiver's signature via email (comes in a PDF). This is proof that USCIS really got it and u can then sleep nicely for the next 3 months.
Ha Ha.
makemygc
07-06 10:42 AM
>> The members of the class will have to compete each other for the numbers
The question that comes up - is this fair?
______________________
Not a legal advice.
It's not fair. Closing the door on July 2nd itself is not fair but then what is fair in life.
The question that comes up - is this fair?
______________________
Not a legal advice.
It's not fair. Closing the door on July 2nd itself is not fair but then what is fair in life.
more...
gunabcd
06-28 03:41 PM
This is wrong. EAD can be issued when both of the following conditions MUST meet:
I140 has been approved
I485 application is 180 days old
You have no freaking idea what you are talking about. one should not open his/her mouth so confidently without reading documents from USCIS or talking to an immigration lawyer.
I140 has been approved
I485 application is 180 days old
You have no freaking idea what you are talking about. one should not open his/her mouth so confidently without reading documents from USCIS or talking to an immigration lawyer.
2010 Adriana Lima is Pregnant,
logiclife
04-11 10:45 AM
Question gurus... I have a xerox copy of my approved I-140. Will this be enough to port the priority date? or do you need the original copy to be submitted along with the new I-140 application when you request portability of older priority date?? please clarify.
One of the immigration lawyers I talked to said that photocopy should be fine.
One of the immigration lawyers I talked to said that photocopy should be fine.
more...
miththoo
11-07 02:01 PM
Does any of you trade in Indian shares? If so, did you have to open the PIS NRE account to do trading in Indian shares ? I heard that NRI from USA can not use the normal demat account to do the trading in secondary market in India.
Thanks,
Miththoo
Thanks,
Miththoo
hair Adriana Lima Model Adriana
jitu1000
02-15 08:51 AM
I did online MS degree and it took 3 years, although I could have completed it in 2.5 years. First year I completed only 1 course per sem, then I started doing 2 per sem. I took non-thesis option and the total cost was aprx 15K from ISU. Thye charge flat rate fee per subject ( aprx 3 credits) irrespective of residency requirements (you can actually do this course from anywhere in the world and it would cost the same) . This degree requires 30 total credits (one of them must be a project, so technically only 9 subjects/courses to take).
You did master in what?
I checked the online Program offered by ISU, i didn't saw Masters in I.T
Thanks
You did master in what?
I checked the online Program offered by ISU, i didn't saw Masters in I.T
Thanks
more...
BharatPremi
10-24 05:09 PM
july 2nd filer
http://www..com/discuss/485eb/63774255/
Yep, It is luck nothing else...
http://www..com/discuss/485eb/63774255/
Yep, It is luck nothing else...
hot Adriana Lima
bigboy007
07-21 12:06 AM
eb3 FedEx delivered on July 2 9:01 AM EST signed by E.Mickels
more...
house Adriana Lima The Victoria#39;s
h1techSlave
07-23 10:50 AM
I know my lawyer had sent all our cases to NSC. But did NSC send any cases to TSC?
PD : March 2004
Category : EB2
I140 - Approved
I485 - Filied on July 2 10.45am
PD : March 2004
Category : EB2
I140 - Approved
I485 - Filied on July 2 10.45am
tattoo Adriana Lima Victoria#39;s Secret
h1bmajdoor
10-13 06:42 PM
The idea was to make it easy for majority folks who work in Manhattan and surrounding areas. We were also concerned that the tri state folks travel long distances and work long hours during weekdays will need the weekends for themselves and a Friday night after work must be the best time.
But, yes, based on majority of the folks's response, we plan to do one more on a Saturday, but not in Flushing, location will be decided soon.
ok. i live in queens and work in CT. manhattan on weekdays does not fly for me. if anyone wants to meet in the hindu center on holly av. on sunday evenings please let me know.
if nothing else, maybe prayer will work.
"ab dawa nahin dua ki zaroorat hai".:rolleyes:
But, yes, based on majority of the folks's response, we plan to do one more on a Saturday, but not in Flushing, location will be decided soon.
ok. i live in queens and work in CT. manhattan on weekdays does not fly for me. if anyone wants to meet in the hindu center on holly av. on sunday evenings please let me know.
if nothing else, maybe prayer will work.
"ab dawa nahin dua ki zaroorat hai".:rolleyes:
more...
pictures Adriana Lima Victoria#39;s Secret
svgupta
04-12 11:52 AM
I think this has been discussed on some other thread.. would it be a good idea to make the contributions public.. may be, this encourages others to contribute, when they realize how much more is needed to reach the monetary goal.
dresses Adriana Lima Victoria Secret
gg_ny
03-18 12:10 PM
So lets do the numbers. If 10,000 of us buy houses worth $300K....So which this plan, for 1 year, we are helping the economy by $ 840 Million. :confused:
US consumes 8.9 million barrels of oil per day. Even if it climbs down, mark it as 8 m.b/day. That is roughly 2900 million barrels per year. If you have a hypothetical 'Bernake tax' of 50 cents per barrel ( distilling to a few pennies per gallon) for one year, one could generate 1500 million dollars. This is without the troublesome IV members getting GC, problems with anti-immigrants in many states, employing more temps at CIS to process the extra 10,000 GC in the queue etc. While I claim not to be smarter than the Fed chairman, even if I am just a local politician, I will bet on taxing gas per barrel than give GC in an election year.
US consumes 8.9 million barrels of oil per day. Even if it climbs down, mark it as 8 m.b/day. That is roughly 2900 million barrels per year. If you have a hypothetical 'Bernake tax' of 50 cents per barrel ( distilling to a few pennies per gallon) for one year, one could generate 1500 million dollars. This is without the troublesome IV members getting GC, problems with anti-immigrants in many states, employing more temps at CIS to process the extra 10,000 GC in the queue etc. While I claim not to be smarter than the Fed chairman, even if I am just a local politician, I will bet on taxing gas per barrel than give GC in an election year.
more...
makeup Adriana Lima Victoria#39;s Secret
Humhongekamyab
06-10 02:16 PM
Bumb ^^^^
mnq1979 you have posted your question is the wrong thread and you might not get any response here since this thread is about gun ownership; ppl who are not interested in the gun ownership topic will not visit this thread.
mnq1979 you have posted your question is the wrong thread and you might not get any response here since this thread is about gun ownership; ppl who are not interested in the gun ownership topic will not visit this thread.
girlfriend Adriana Lima walks the runway
grupak
12-17 12:37 PM
I have pledged on the funding drive thread to pay $20 monthly through paypal (I have also made one time contribution to the fund drive).
I am writing this to encourage others to send their monthly payment through paypal for amounts less than $50 if you want to. Monthly payments help plan things better for IV.
Question to the core, if you feel $20 per month through paypal is too much overhead for IV, I can collect my monthly payments and make onetime contributions instead. Its minimal effort for me either way, really.
I am writing this to encourage others to send their monthly payment through paypal for amounts less than $50 if you want to. Monthly payments help plan things better for IV.
Question to the core, if you feel $20 per month through paypal is too much overhead for IV, I can collect my monthly payments and make onetime contributions instead. Its minimal effort for me either way, really.
hairstyles Victoria#39;s Secret beach
wikipedia_fan
07-04 12:31 PM
As long as you had an I-140 approved earlier and 180 days crossed after the RD of I-485, you are safe to move on to a new job using AC21 portability. Even if your ex-employer withdraws the support for the approved I-140, your I-485 would not denied and it would be considered on its own merits.
I know. But looking at some horror stories where USCIS issued NOIDs and even direct denials inspite of sending the AC21 letter - I am just trying to understand if the desi employers will find this way to retaliate against employees who leave their companies?
I know. But looking at some horror stories where USCIS issued NOIDs and even direct denials inspite of sending the AC21 letter - I am just trying to understand if the desi employers will find this way to retaliate against employees who leave their companies?
LostInGCProcess
01-15 11:11 AM
My prayers are with the family members.
let me quote from the news article:
"He was profusely bleeding and was rushed to a hospital but he succumbed to the injuries," said Murthy.
The motive behind the killing is not known but Murthy, an official of the state-owned Bharast Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL), quoted Vishal's friends as saying that some African Americans shot him after an altercation.
It appears that it might have been a robbery. And I feel the hospital did not do much to save his life. Since he was shot in the leg (the bullet might have hit the main artery) its still possible to stop the bleeding. I personally feel he could have been saved, unless we know the full story.
I feel so sorry for the poor guy and their family. After all the hard work in life, he didn't deserve to die like this.
Folks, please be extra cautious when you get into in your car.
1) Always check the rear seat before getting in your car. A crook might be hiding there.
2) When you get inside a car that is parked in a building ( with insufficient lighting or no people around), immediately lock the door. Thats the first thing you have to do, and then arrange the shopping bag or item that are in your hand.
3) If some stranger is approaching you, be cautious, no matter how 'friendly' he looks. Think fast and look for exit signs and plan an exit run, should the need arise.
4) I read long time ago, if in the worst case, say a carjacker who gained access inside your car and hiding in the back seat. And if you have not noticed anything and you just started the vehicle and are about to go, he puts a knife of gun and asks directs you to drive his way, then, JUST SPEED UP STRAIGHT AND HIT THE WALL OR PILAR AS FAST AS YOU CAN. The air bag would protect you after the collision, but the passenger(carjacker) would be thrown out or would have sever body injuries. You would have enough time to escape with minor injuries.
5) Take precautions and don't loiter in areas that you not familiar with.
Be safe, folks!!!
let me quote from the news article:
"He was profusely bleeding and was rushed to a hospital but he succumbed to the injuries," said Murthy.
The motive behind the killing is not known but Murthy, an official of the state-owned Bharast Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL), quoted Vishal's friends as saying that some African Americans shot him after an altercation.
It appears that it might have been a robbery. And I feel the hospital did not do much to save his life. Since he was shot in the leg (the bullet might have hit the main artery) its still possible to stop the bleeding. I personally feel he could have been saved, unless we know the full story.
I feel so sorry for the poor guy and their family. After all the hard work in life, he didn't deserve to die like this.
Folks, please be extra cautious when you get into in your car.
1) Always check the rear seat before getting in your car. A crook might be hiding there.
2) When you get inside a car that is parked in a building ( with insufficient lighting or no people around), immediately lock the door. Thats the first thing you have to do, and then arrange the shopping bag or item that are in your hand.
3) If some stranger is approaching you, be cautious, no matter how 'friendly' he looks. Think fast and look for exit signs and plan an exit run, should the need arise.
4) I read long time ago, if in the worst case, say a carjacker who gained access inside your car and hiding in the back seat. And if you have not noticed anything and you just started the vehicle and are about to go, he puts a knife of gun and asks directs you to drive his way, then, JUST SPEED UP STRAIGHT AND HIT THE WALL OR PILAR AS FAST AS YOU CAN. The air bag would protect you after the collision, but the passenger(carjacker) would be thrown out or would have sever body injuries. You would have enough time to escape with minor injuries.
5) Take precautions and don't loiter in areas that you not familiar with.
Be safe, folks!!!
luckysiri
04-15 11:38 AM
I think we should start a Employer Hall of shame and nominate employers who are either cheating the employees or the Immigration system.
This will help future employees and the immigration community as whole.
I am not sure if there are any legal implication to starting something on IV on this
Yes. It will be very helpful for the future employees falling into Jaws of the greedy employers.
I am in, I will fight for this cause whatever it takes to prevent this kind of descriminations.
This will help future employees and the immigration community as whole.
I am not sure if there are any legal implication to starting something on IV on this
Yes. It will be very helpful for the future employees falling into Jaws of the greedy employers.
I am in, I will fight for this cause whatever it takes to prevent this kind of descriminations.
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar