natrajs
10-02 10:44 PM
Folks ,
I will try my best, I work in North Jersey , Usually I leave from my office around 7 PM, I will let you know
I will try my best, I work in North Jersey , Usually I leave from my office around 7 PM, I will let you know
wallpaper pictures love quotes for the
qplearn
11-19 04:24 PM
Do we have any statistics on people who have moved back because of retrogression? That might come in handy when we write letters or meet ppl in lawmakers' offices.

GCneeded
04-26 11:48 AM
I would like to congratulate the core team for their tremendous efforts. Also would like to to thank all the members who were involved in getting this article out.
2011 dresses tattoo love quotes
pappu
10-12 06:10 PM
Tell me
good response. we are all in this together and need to work together in order to get things done. IV is not just IV core but each and every member. each member should try to do something positive in order to help IV in whatever way theycan. - contributing money, help increase members, contact their local lawmakers and also contacting media. we need to raise awareness andevery small positive action done by an iv member helps in the overall scheme of things.
good response. we are all in this together and need to work together in order to get things done. IV is not just IV core but each and every member. each member should try to do something positive in order to help IV in whatever way theycan. - contributing money, help increase members, contact their local lawmakers and also contacting media. we need to raise awareness andevery small positive action done by an iv member helps in the overall scheme of things.
more...
India76
05-21 03:17 PM
My Wife's I-140 RD is May 9th 2007 and it was filed at Nebraska center.
Online Case status says that this case was transferred from Nebraska Center to Texas center in end of april 2008. So now this case will be processed using the original Reciept date or it will have a reciept date when this case was transferred? Current processing date is way past then her original RD.
We have to file for her H-1 B Extension and it is critical to get I-140 so that we can extend it for 3 years instead of one year.
Please let me know if someone has any info...
Online Case status says that this case was transferred from Nebraska Center to Texas center in end of april 2008. So now this case will be processed using the original Reciept date or it will have a reciept date when this case was transferred? Current processing date is way past then her original RD.
We have to file for her H-1 B Extension and it is critical to get I-140 so that we can extend it for 3 years instead of one year.
Please let me know if someone has any info...
gc4me
11-17 05:46 PM
If anyone has better suggestion.
Guys, I know what a deshi company can can do to you for only 200$ or 300$. I am the burning example. I don't see how to open a thread and I found this thread is some what relevant. Please check this and put your valuable comments/experience/suggestions. http://www..com/discussion-forums/i485-1/239950067
Guys, I know what a deshi company can can do to you for only 200$ or 300$. I am the burning example. I don't see how to open a thread and I found this thread is some what relevant. Please check this and put your valuable comments/experience/suggestions. http://www..com/discussion-forums/i485-1/239950067
more...

chanduv23
10-05 10:16 AM
Great news :). Go IV go :)
2010 Love Quotes For Broken Hearts.
singhsa3
08-14 02:30 PM
Macaca, Chandu, Andy , Franklin,
The call is at 10:00 PM EST i.e 7:00 PM PST. I will also invite Pappu, Logiclife and Aman to the call, any one else do u thing we need to include?
Chandu has provided a calling number which I will send out through PM/e-mail.
Also Macaca, I will send you an e-mail with some points and questions later in the evening but before the call.
The call is at 10:00 PM EST i.e 7:00 PM PST. I will also invite Pappu, Logiclife and Aman to the call, any one else do u thing we need to include?
Chandu has provided a calling number which I will send out through PM/e-mail.
Also Macaca, I will send you an e-mail with some points and questions later in the evening but before the call.
more...

SGP
12-30 09:53 PM
thats the problem.... I cannot switch to another job as I am in the 7th year of H1B and I-140 approved but did not apply for I-485 yet. friends told me its risky to switch jobs now as I may be out of status.
Boss, I was exactly in same position as yours. You can call it a mirror image. I switched in 9th yr of h1 after being a white collar slave with same employer. I'll suggest before you loose self respect and confidence in your own eyes..... SWITCH.
If you will be benefited by “I-485 filing without current priority Date”, please vote YES on the Poll.
Then please send an email to ivcoordinator@gmail.com with subject - "I485 filing without current PD - Impacted Member". Include your 1) IV username 2) Email address 3) Ph#, 4) State of Residence so that grassroot efforts can be coordinated. Please refer to the first post on the thread and use the flier,talk to your friends/colleagues to spread the message.We need all members to get involved.
Boss, I was exactly in same position as yours. You can call it a mirror image. I switched in 9th yr of h1 after being a white collar slave with same employer. I'll suggest before you loose self respect and confidence in your own eyes..... SWITCH.
If you will be benefited by “I-485 filing without current priority Date”, please vote YES on the Poll.
Then please send an email to ivcoordinator@gmail.com with subject - "I485 filing without current PD - Impacted Member". Include your 1) IV username 2) Email address 3) Ph#, 4) State of Residence so that grassroot efforts can be coordinated. Please refer to the first post on the thread and use the flier,talk to your friends/colleagues to spread the message.We need all members to get involved.
hair hot best love quotes of all
dummgelauft
09-07 03:07 PM
Bump
more...

saimrathi
07-10 09:25 AM
Yup, Gandhigiri will work.. We have lots of time in our hands.. British enjoyed their 300 year stay in India.. Lets enjoy our stay in US also.. at the hands of our employers, lawyers etc.. :o
Lets not hope for results just act. If Gandhi could drive Britishers out of India using this approach, USCIS is also made of human people and sure they will do something to lessen our pains.
Lets not hope for results just act. If Gandhi could drive Britishers out of India using this approach, USCIS is also made of human people and sure they will do something to lessen our pains.
hot house love quotes for men.

nnan
05-25 09:41 AM
Bad for consulting companies (no H1B; may lose job)
Bad for physicians (no H1B for medical residents; no provisions for NIW...terrible)
Bad for H1b transfers and extensions (severe restrictive provisions on H1B)
AC 21 repealed (disastrous)
Bad for pending I 140 .... left in limbo
Bad for pending LC .... left in complete limbo
Bad for retrogressed.... backlog will increase phenomenally 'cos of decreased visa numbers
This bill is a massive attack on us; we should put all our efforts to oppose and kill the bill. There is little chance that we can get amendments to reverse the potential damage that this bill can do... that is disaster for us.
You mention "AC21 repealed"
Is this applicable to people who have already invoked AC21 (PD Sep 2002, I485 Rcpt Date May 2003) and have no backup H1B?
Bad for physicians (no H1B for medical residents; no provisions for NIW...terrible)
Bad for H1b transfers and extensions (severe restrictive provisions on H1B)
AC 21 repealed (disastrous)
Bad for pending I 140 .... left in limbo
Bad for pending LC .... left in complete limbo
Bad for retrogressed.... backlog will increase phenomenally 'cos of decreased visa numbers
This bill is a massive attack on us; we should put all our efforts to oppose and kill the bill. There is little chance that we can get amendments to reverse the potential damage that this bill can do... that is disaster for us.
You mention "AC21 repealed"
Is this applicable to people who have already invoked AC21 (PD Sep 2002, I485 Rcpt Date May 2003) and have no backup H1B?
more...
house emo love quotes and sayings
webm
05-22 09:12 AM
Processing times are based on Received date or Notice Date?
Its a mixed talk..i believe its based on RD
Its a mixed talk..i believe its based on RD
tattoo adorable love quotes for your
uniqueuser
05-02 01:01 PM
I'm sorry for posting my question here. I know its not a right thread for my posting but I don't find any link for new thread.
I'm a July 2007, I-485 filer with PD dec 2004 EB3. I have been working as sr.project engineer for the past 4 years with an MI based company. At present my company is not doing good business started downsizing. i don't know when I'll be victimized. So, I have started searching for new jobs vigorously and got an offer for Designer position ( Permanent position with all benefits) with slight increase of pay. I don't have to use my EAD as employer is willing to transfer my H1B which is valid till 2010. Friends my question is -
There is a degrade in position, Does it effect my Gc process? I know, no one will be in this type of situation. my heart bleeds to accept the lower level position but, the fear of going out of job with wife and two kids is forcing me to accept the offer... If it doesn't effect my GC process..
I'm a July 2007, I-485 filer with PD dec 2004 EB3. I have been working as sr.project engineer for the past 4 years with an MI based company. At present my company is not doing good business started downsizing. i don't know when I'll be victimized. So, I have started searching for new jobs vigorously and got an offer for Designer position ( Permanent position with all benefits) with slight increase of pay. I don't have to use my EAD as employer is willing to transfer my H1B which is valid till 2010. Friends my question is -
There is a degrade in position, Does it effect my Gc process? I know, no one will be in this type of situation. my heart bleeds to accept the lower level position but, the fear of going out of job with wife and two kids is forcing me to accept the offer... If it doesn't effect my GC process..
more...
pictures love quotes sayings and poems

for_gc
06-23 04:16 PM
I filed my I485/EAD/AP on August 7, 2007. Does this mean that I do not have to pay any fee for EAD renewal now ?
The instructions say this -
Special Instructions :
If you filed a Form I-485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status, on July 30, 2007, or after, then no fee is required to file a request for employment authorization on Form I-765. You may file the I-765 concurrently with your I-485, or you may submit the I-765 at a later date. If you file Form I-765 separately, you must also submit a copy of your Form I-797C, Notice of Action, receipt as evidence of the filing of an I-485.
The instructions say this -
Special Instructions :
If you filed a Form I-485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status, on July 30, 2007, or after, then no fee is required to file a request for employment authorization on Form I-765. You may file the I-765 concurrently with your I-485, or you may submit the I-765 at a later date. If you file Form I-765 separately, you must also submit a copy of your Form I-797C, Notice of Action, receipt as evidence of the filing of an I-485.
dresses for t shirts. love quotes
neerajkandhari
10-28 04:53 PM
Correct, there are problems with the online status with TSC.
My AP status say pending since 10/04/2007, I got my AP documents from attorney this afternoon.Still the status says pending.
SAME PROB WITH ME TO
MY ONLINE STATUS FOR AP SHOWS PENDING FROM 8/31/2007
I HAVE RECEIVED MY AP FROM MY ATTORNEY YESTERDAY
IT SEEMS IT HAS BEEN APPROVED FROM 9 OCT 2007
My AP status say pending since 10/04/2007, I got my AP documents from attorney this afternoon.Still the status says pending.
SAME PROB WITH ME TO
MY ONLINE STATUS FOR AP SHOWS PENDING FROM 8/31/2007
I HAVE RECEIVED MY AP FROM MY ATTORNEY YESTERDAY
IT SEEMS IT HAS BEEN APPROVED FROM 9 OCT 2007
more...
makeup Funny Kitchen Quotes T-Shirt
a.j.2048
02-15 07:17 PM
yea i hope USCIS completely cleanses the system and gets things back to the way it was pre - 2000
except for mayb 5% of the bodyshoppers ( i could be wrong as i'm not frm IT , have friends who tell me etc) rest all 95% commit fraud to some degree or the other
they need to be weeded out
Look, the H1 quota was not sufficient even when it was set at 115,000 pre-2000. It was only when it was set to 195,000 in 2001 that the quota exceeded demand. Now thanks to the report by USCIS last year, we know that about 20% of the H applications had fraud or technical violations. Even if you assume that the USCIS does a perfect job and catches this 20%, the quota that will be freed up won't be enough for the rest of the applicants.
The issues we face have less to do with fraud and more to do with the anti-immigration forces who dislike the 1965 immigration law. Claiming fraud, cheap labor, harm to the environment from increased population are just convenient means to couch opposition to permanent immigration in.
except for mayb 5% of the bodyshoppers ( i could be wrong as i'm not frm IT , have friends who tell me etc) rest all 95% commit fraud to some degree or the other
they need to be weeded out
Look, the H1 quota was not sufficient even when it was set at 115,000 pre-2000. It was only when it was set to 195,000 in 2001 that the quota exceeded demand. Now thanks to the report by USCIS last year, we know that about 20% of the H applications had fraud or technical violations. Even if you assume that the USCIS does a perfect job and catches this 20%, the quota that will be freed up won't be enough for the rest of the applicants.
The issues we face have less to do with fraud and more to do with the anti-immigration forces who dislike the 1965 immigration law. Claiming fraud, cheap labor, harm to the environment from increased population are just convenient means to couch opposition to permanent immigration in.
girlfriend funny quotes on t shirts.
RNGC
04-15 12:24 PM
Yes. It will be very helpful for the future employees falling into Jaws of the greedy employers.
I am in, I will fight for this cause whatever it takes to prevent this kind of descriminations.
I am impressed by you determination to fight this case, good luck....Try calling ABC/NBC TV directly (no emails etc) and talk about your situation. This case will get National attention considering the economy...
I am in, I will fight for this cause whatever it takes to prevent this kind of descriminations.
I am impressed by you determination to fight this case, good luck....Try calling ABC/NBC TV directly (no emails etc) and talk about your situation. This case will get National attention considering the economy...
hairstyles love quotes on t shirts
waitforgc1
01-15 03:32 PM
Akshay was one of us and I feel saddened to read this news.
However, this violent act could possibly be a sign of tough economy. Although, the problem is, any attack on an "India" immigrant is covered by stupid of all NDTV and times of Iindia et al. How many people died in India because of violence yesterday in India? Anybody knows that number? Anybody? NDTV? TOI? None. Noe one cares. The United Stupid of the Media don't care and don't cover that news. NDTV is just trying to get more people to click on their webiste and read their news. And people people will fall in that trap if the headline reads like 'Indian Technie was killed in a violent attack'. People from the subcontinent will then click on the news.
The reality is, if you do math, and find out the % of population of "Legal Immigrants" if that is your concern, the crime on "Legal Immigrants" is lesser as compared to the crime involving attacks on natives. If your concern is that crime on "Indian Techie", then you can do the math and find out the % of population of "Indian Technie" to the other demography of the population, the crime on "Indian Techie" is less as compared to the crime involving attacks on any other demography. So this "news" style is flawed and "educated" people could use caution when subscribing to the conclusion of the news artiles we read, just as we should use caution reading any religious book. This cautionary practice of not subscribing to a viewpoint, just because it showed up in the newspaper or because it is written in a "book" by someone in the past, in my opinion differentiates between "an educated who went to school" and "an uneducated who went to school".
The reason for my writing this is, very soon you will see an article on NDTV with the deadlines something like - "200% increase in the crime against Indian techie" because last year 2 Indian techies died and this year that number jumped to 4. And everyone will read that news formulating an opinion that India techies are slaughtered on the streets of AR, and some will say AR and detriot is a very dangerous place to visit. And such opinion is as wrong as the opinion which suggests other for not going to Mumbai because there was a terrorist attack in Mumbai last November.
We should use caution with falling in the trap of the reporter/news media and not perceive the news what the news media wants us to understand, and maybe treat the news just the way the news is. That's all.
.
I absolutely accept what you are saying!!!
However, this violent act could possibly be a sign of tough economy. Although, the problem is, any attack on an "India" immigrant is covered by stupid of all NDTV and times of Iindia et al. How many people died in India because of violence yesterday in India? Anybody knows that number? Anybody? NDTV? TOI? None. Noe one cares. The United Stupid of the Media don't care and don't cover that news. NDTV is just trying to get more people to click on their webiste and read their news. And people people will fall in that trap if the headline reads like 'Indian Technie was killed in a violent attack'. People from the subcontinent will then click on the news.
The reality is, if you do math, and find out the % of population of "Legal Immigrants" if that is your concern, the crime on "Legal Immigrants" is lesser as compared to the crime involving attacks on natives. If your concern is that crime on "Indian Techie", then you can do the math and find out the % of population of "Indian Technie" to the other demography of the population, the crime on "Indian Techie" is less as compared to the crime involving attacks on any other demography. So this "news" style is flawed and "educated" people could use caution when subscribing to the conclusion of the news artiles we read, just as we should use caution reading any religious book. This cautionary practice of not subscribing to a viewpoint, just because it showed up in the newspaper or because it is written in a "book" by someone in the past, in my opinion differentiates between "an educated who went to school" and "an uneducated who went to school".
The reason for my writing this is, very soon you will see an article on NDTV with the deadlines something like - "200% increase in the crime against Indian techie" because last year 2 Indian techies died and this year that number jumped to 4. And everyone will read that news formulating an opinion that India techies are slaughtered on the streets of AR, and some will say AR and detriot is a very dangerous place to visit. And such opinion is as wrong as the opinion which suggests other for not going to Mumbai because there was a terrorist attack in Mumbai last November.
We should use caution with falling in the trap of the reporter/news media and not perceive the news what the news media wants us to understand, and maybe treat the news just the way the news is. That's all.
.
I absolutely accept what you are saying!!!
virtual55
04-26 09:40 AM
Good Job Aman, Shilpa and Core Team.
texcan
08-28 07:23 PM
TSC
For Primary
Renewal EAD applied : June 18th
CPO Email received: Aug 27rd
For spouse
Renewal EAD applied : June 26th
CPO Email received: Aug 23rd
For Primary
Renewal EAD applied : June 18th
CPO Email received: Aug 27rd
For spouse
Renewal EAD applied : June 26th
CPO Email received: Aug 23rd
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar