My Ping in TotalPing.com

Jumat, 24 Juni 2011

buildings in dubai

images Buildings at Dubai Marina, buildings in dubai. World#39;s Tallest Building?
  • World#39;s Tallest Building?



  • Edison99
    09-15 12:30 PM
    Enjoy the freedom!
    Any ideas? (My wife and son are in india now).
    Anyway, I will support IV wholeheartedly going forward. Of course, I got benefitted from it. I am a long timer, 2001, EB3.





    wallpaper World#39;s Tallest Building? buildings in dubai. uildings in dubai. dubai
  • uildings in dubai. dubai



  • meridiani.planum
    04-17 08:38 PM
    The word "transfer" is a misnomer. There is no such thing. The new company files a new H-1B petition to hire you, with the request that the new H-1B petition not be counted against the yearly cap. This new application doesn't affect your current H-1B status; in fact if you change your mind about the new offer, you are not even required to go work for the new employer.

    It is always good to wait till the new application is approved, and the approval notice has been received.

    just seconding what amsgc said. You need not even join the new employer even if H1 transfer is approved.

    I am living proof of that (having transferred my H1 just before the July VB came out last year; and then obviously did not join the new employer... filed my 485 with old one, and stuck around for 8 more months on H1... jumped recently using AC-21 and EAD)





    buildings in dubai. tallest uildings in Dubai
  • tallest uildings in Dubai



  • jmafonseca
    November 21st, 2004, 01:36 PM
    Hi guys, thanks for the replies.

    I had the camera sent to Nikon for diagnosis last week, they wrote me an email just a few days back saying my power module had problems and it needed to be replaced. I requested they return the problematic power module so I could send it to an engineer friend of mine for examination. I'll let you guys know if I find anything new.

    Just 4 days ago Tantrik wrote me a message saying the same happened to him. I wonder if this is a problem with the D70 model because I've never seen Nikon equipment break so easily and I honestly did not expect to hear the same happened to someone else.

    Plus, as I explained, I did nothing to cause the problem. The camera laid there for a few days and when I turned it back on it was already bad.

    Total Cost for fix : U$ 300.00

    Nikon USA said they'd replace the camera for me but I bought it in Brazil. The local Nikon people charged me the above fee to fix it. Down here a D70 costs between U$ 2300,00 and even U$ 4000.00 in some shops. So the fix is worth it.

    If this is a structural problem with the D70 I will sell it and move to Canon. I just don't want to believe Nikon is making such disposable equipment.

    The camera was not purchased from the gray market and I have a proper tax receit with it.

    Thanks again for the replies and please let me know if you find anything else about this problem.

    Best regards,
    Jose





    2011 uildings in dubai. dubai buildings in dubai. tattoo architecture of Dubai
  • tattoo architecture of Dubai



  • sargon
    02-25 10:09 AM
    LoL. No wonder she got caught. She is not only a thief, she is also stupid.
    :rolleyes:

    Details says your friend and the title says you (used 'I').
    Which is correct. ?



    more...


    buildings in dubai. Burj Al Arab Hotel in Dubai
  • Burj Al Arab Hotel in Dubai



  • bkam
    02-14 03:19 AM
    sundar99,

    That has not been our experience so far. A number of us have heard back from lawmakers to the WebFaxes that we have sent them from ImmigrationVoice. We're working on allowing people to personalize the web fax content.

    As it stands, it is proving very difficult to have our members to take one minute to send webfaxes. Having them to write up personalized letter and having them post it is going to be even tougher.

    I believe that everyone who reads this forum should move a bit his/her bottom and send a customized letter using the above template. This is the least everyone of us can do to support the efforts of the volunteers of this forum.





    buildings in dubai. Buildings+in+dubai
  • Buildings+in+dubai



  • shana04
    03-25 02:29 PM
    It seems to be only on economy? I couldn't find anything on immigration.
    serach for immigration

    This is a good question

    "Why can't we move immigration bill faster and provide more green cards to legally working people so that will help housing market as more immigrants can bring more change to economy as many people wait to get green card to buy a home in USA"
    VAMSI, CHICAGO - Budget



    more...


    buildings in dubai. Dubai Buildings
  • Dubai Buildings



  • yabadaba
    06-18 11:59 AM
    part1:

    Date of Last Arrival (mm/dd/yyyy)


    since i did not get that stamped on my passport...do i put in the date that i last got the stamp when i last entered?





    2010 tallest uildings in Dubai buildings in dubai. Buildings at Dubai Marina,
  • Buildings at Dubai Marina,



  • OLDMONK
    07-18 09:19 PM
    I think if you got the I-140 approval before mid-August you should be able to apply for AOS. If I were you, I would keep everything (birth certificates, medical exams, photographs, etc) ready and even the application forms completed.

    Approval is not happening before Mid August. I am 100% sure. I know it sounds Brutal but is the truth, specially when USCIS stopped premium processing of I40's. Approval will take 8-10 months. Getting a receipt, yes its a possibility.



    more...


    buildings in dubai. uildings in isolation but
  • uildings in isolation but



  • same_old_guy
    05-22 05:13 PM
    Checking out this section of the bill :

    (2) PENDING AND APPROVED PETITIONS AND APPLICATIONS.�Petitions
    for an employment-based visa filed for classification under
    section 203(b)(1), (2), or (3) of the Immigration and Nationality
    Act (as such provisions existed prior to the enactment of this
    section) that were filed prior to the date of the introduction of
    the [Insert title of Act] and were pending or approved at the time of
    the effective date of this section, shall be treated as if such
    provision remained effective and an approved petition may serve
    as the basis for issuance of an immigrant visa. Aliens with
    applications for a labor certification pursuant to section
    212(a)(5)(A) of the Immigration and Nationality Act shall
    preserve the immigrant visa priority date accorded by the date
    of filing of such labor certification application.


    It says something about preserving priority date. Is there any provision to port the priority date from old system to new system. I am sure there would some sort of concept for priority date in the new system.

    Now if we can transfer our priority date from old system we would definitely get some benefit in the new system. Any comments ?





    hair tattoo architecture of Dubai buildings in dubai. dubai architecture: new
  • dubai architecture: new



  • looivy
    11-21 12:28 AM
    Experts, which is a better location for TCN H1 stamping? Nogales or Ciudad Juarez.

    I plan to visit one of these for H1 stamping. Any guidelines you can provide would be very helpful.

    Also, I am getting Nogales at 8 AM but I also need to get a check made from Banamex. Is there a BANAMEX in US that makes the visa check?

    Thanks.



    more...


    buildings in dubai. This is the big one.
  • This is the big one.



  • johnamit
    07-16 10:27 AM
    see Greg Siskind's blog :
    http://blogs.ilw.com/gregsiskind/

    An alert reader sent me the following this morning. Miriam Jordan of the WSJ is reporting


    do you know for sure? NO, then please close thread, its just a speculation and title is misleading.





    hot Burj Al Arab Hotel in Dubai buildings in dubai. infosys uilding in dubai,
  • infosys uilding in dubai,



  • lsuk
    07-21 10:24 PM
    GCKarma,
    You can extend your H-1B up to three years, but if you use your EAD card at some point, your H-1B is void. However, you can always recaputure your H-1B time later if needed (and if counted within the last 6 years unless left the U.S. for one year) and will be eligible for your extensions later.



    more...


    house Dubai Buildings buildings in dubai. uildings at dubai metre
  • uildings at dubai metre



  • number30
    02-26 10:13 PM
    Thank you. I was going to reply to Dealsnet and state that, but you beat me to it.

    On a side note, i was going to add that out of status itself does not determine the start of the clock, for the 3 and 10 year bans, .. that would be "unlawful stay" determined from the expiration of the date on the I-94 OR an administrative determination of unlawful stay based on when they discovered the out of status situation. However, for the above purposes [GC based on marriage], this point is moot.

    Moreover 3/10 ban will apply only when someone is trying to re-enter US. That means if you stay in US until you get green card ban will never affect.





    tattoo Buildings+in+dubai buildings in dubai. Dubai buildings in dubai.
  • Dubai buildings in dubai.



  • GCard_Dream
    01-13 01:13 AM
    This is precisely the reason I hate to see any 485 related thread. Every single time someone starts a 485 thread, fight breaks out and original intent of the thread is always lost and what's left is just bitter feelings and animosity among members yet members continue to start new threads.

    This is a very sensitive issue which brings out a lot emotion and has been discussed to death so please guys.. let's move on to something productive. I think it will be good for everyone if we just let core team decide what's best as far as 485 provision goes.


    You know bro, I know my share of swear words, and definitely know how to pick a fight. But this is NOT the time.

    I'd be the happiest person if we can achieve the goal of blanket I-485 filing. I just hope we can pull it through. The options I mentioned are backup options, in case it wasn't palatable to some. With my PD, a blanket I-485 is my only chance. I should have put this disclosure (for the benefit of those who are generous in using the "selfish" word).

    I was just testing the waters, but looks like the mood is "nothing short of a I-485 filing". I wish us luck and will keep my fingers crossed. This will be my last post on this.

    Let's come back after 2/15 and check how you feel then. "Cheerful? Joyful? or Zealous? or Joyless, depressed?"



    more...


    pictures Dubai Buildings buildings in dubai. boats,uildings,dubai,uae,
  • boats,uildings,dubai,uae,



  • somegchuh
    10-31 01:39 PM
    just as FYI, they mailed back the original 797 with the passport.





    dresses infosys uilding in dubai, buildings in dubai. Office Building (Dubai) (Dubai
  • Office Building (Dubai) (Dubai



  • krishna_brc
    10-27 01:13 PM
    Thank you.

    If we should apply for a fresh PIO card, should we pay the full fee again? We already paid USD 275 for the OCI card. Did you get any clarification from CGI on this?
    Did you apply for a renewal of OCI and got reply from CGI-Chicago or you applied for PIO directly?

    Thanks a lot for your kind help.

    Our's was fresh application and paid full fee.



    more...


    makeup uildings in isolation but buildings in dubai. Dubai Buildings
  • Dubai Buildings



  • fromnaija
    07-25 12:20 PM
    You don't sign I-140, your employer does. Only exception - self-petitions.

    Anybody knows how USCIS will process un signed I-140 Petition? I filed for Labor substituion and I-140. I forgot to sign the I-140 petition.

    May I know the implications of this? What all are the possibilities ? Will they reject the application?





    girlfriend Dubai buildings in dubai. buildings in dubai. Dubai Rolex Buildings - Dubai,
  • Dubai Rolex Buildings - Dubai,



  • bearstory
    02-25 07:08 PM
    Hello,
    I came here as F1 visa but I'm out of stutus now. Here is some background:
    I came here in september 2006 as F1 visa. I took 2 english quaters at the university then tranfer to another school in april 2007 ( Let calls them MSU). MSU gave me I 20 and it expried on March 2010. But due to financial problem, I did not register class at MSU after april 2007 so I was out of status. After that, I started register class at MSU in september 2008 and stoped in april 2009. I did not register any class after april 2009. I talked to my advicesor and she said, since I have been in school on and off so no matter that i went back to school some, I still out of stutus.

    I have been my boyfriend for almost 3 years now and we want to get married ( He is an US citizen). I really dont know if i will get trouble because of my stutus or where to start? like what files do we have to fill, etc....
    Any advice would be appreciate! Thank you so much for your time!





    hairstyles This is the big one. buildings in dubai. glassy uildings in Dubai
  • glassy uildings in Dubai



  • Prashanthi
    05-12 03:29 PM
    You can travel on the same visa as long as you come back before september.





    mhathi
    11-09 01:58 PM
    Have sceintific journal/grant proposal writing skills and am good at Powerpoint. Will be glad to help.





    wandmaker
    09-15 01:21 AM
    When AP is approved, you get 3 copies. I went twice on intl trips and each time they took a copy. I am left with 1 copy of the AP.

    Now I need to go on one last intl trip (I have applied for renewal). I just have one copy of AP with me.

    How does it work? Will the officer just stamp the AP and make a copy?

    Inform POE officer - s/he will make a copy and return the original to you.



    Tidak ada komentar:

    Posting Komentar