My Ping in TotalPing.com

Sabtu, 25 Juni 2011

alexis bellino before and after

images Alexis Bellino Attends The alexis bellino before and after. Alexis Bellino Newport Beach
  • Alexis Bellino Newport Beach



  • sathyaraj
    11-08 08:36 AM
    Hopefully we will continue the fireworks before this yr to get the visa re-capture and increase in EB visas.

    Happy Diwali to everyone!!





    wallpaper Alexis Bellino Newport Beach alexis bellino before and after. Alexis Bellino - Newport Beach
  • Alexis Bellino - Newport Beach



  • abhijitp
    07-20 05:03 PM
    If you look at THOMAS it actually shows that Yeas are 55 and Nays are 40
    So the bill passed the voting ....
    but it failed because it was ruled "out-of-order" and hence rejected ...
    I dont know why it was ruled out of order ... maybe because it was attached to the defence spending bill so it was not the right place to put in this kind of amendment....

    I hope that Yeas mean YES and Nay mean "NO" or I need to get my head examined
    I noticed it too but thought it is a typoe, what's "OUT OF ORDER"





    alexis bellino before and after. Alexis Bellino is breaking
  • Alexis Bellino is breaking



  • gc_peshwa
    08-10 11:41 PM
    This is def not right...I checked out the 'News' section (see link below) on the website which published the bulletin...how come they have published only the Sept bulletin and NOT any other month's bulletin....

    Pederson Immigration Law Group, P.C. - News (http://www.usvisainfo.com/content/category/1/1/31/)
    I have same observations:mad: The funny part is at the bottom the date lists Aug 09 2010 i.e. yesterday. We know that yesterday there wasnt ANY bulletin whatsoever...
    I initially thought its authentic but now I think it may be a cheap publicity stunt :(
    I really really pray that posting is a figment of his imagination...I pray...:rolleyes:





    2011 Alexis Bellino - Newport Beach alexis bellino before and after. County Star Alexis Bellino
  • County Star Alexis Bellino



  • rangaswamy
    08-11 01:15 PM
    Thanks for the info. I went and pulled up the 9089 filing and just saw that the filing date was 15th may 2006, the expiry date was 3/31/2008 and hence i might have incorrectly assumed that the filing date was 2 years before that.

    Sucks! i missed the cutoff by a week



    more...


    alexis bellino before and after. Alexis Bellino is not just the
  • Alexis Bellino is not just the



  • h1techSlave
    06-12 02:34 PM
    As per the state dept folks, pretty much all categories are using all their allocated numbers. So where is the spill over going to come from?
    country quota will not impact I and C once the dates are current for ROW due to the spillover. If the number of applications pending is, say 100K and 95 K out of that are I and C. And assume 10K applications from ROW are add to the queue, what I am saying is all 110K will be cleared by end of the fiscal year.





    alexis bellino before and after. How is the Alexis Couture
  • How is the Alexis Couture



  • JulyFiler
    09-22 10:51 PM
    Apparently someone flagged me.. thats fine.. if people here cannot have a proper discussion without having to flag each other I dont see any point in calling ourselves "smart" "highly skilled".. looks like we need to grow up first. Personally, I dont care about these green/red blocks. I have the right to express my opinion whether someone likes it or not. If someone does not have "words" to argue back thats their problem..



    more...


    alexis bellino before and after. Alexis Bellino Attends The
  • Alexis Bellino Attends The



  • logiclife
    04-26 10:56 AM
    This is the biggest media exposure so far in the print media. Another one was an article in Philadelphia inquirer.





    2010 Alexis Bellino is breaking alexis bellino before and after. Alexis Bellino Attends The
  • Alexis Bellino Attends The



  • prem_goel
    08-01 06:08 PM
    I read a few months ago that to avoid wastage of visa numbers USCIS is going to introduce one more date called a "Qualifying date" which would essentially mean that even though your PD is not current, you may apply for 485 because USCIS has the resources to process your application.

    The last I heard they were going to introduce something after Sept/Oct this year. has anyone else read of any other updates anywhere?

    Note: this date is not going to get you EAD/AP or green card. This is only meant for USCIS to maintain their workload efficiently. It may benefit people who are single and who have already applied for 485 by quelling their fears of their application getting approved before they can add their spouse.



    more...


    alexis bellino before and after. Alexis Bellino | Reality Tea
  • Alexis Bellino | Reality Tea



  • Saburi
    03-13 12:19 PM
    If at all something happens, it should be in July/August bulletin, forget the rest of the months prediction....lets have a peaceful few months........

    I agree with you there will be no chnage untill July Aug Bullettin

    Trust me this is whats going to happen but i wish i am wrong.

    Best Regards

    Saburi





    hair County Star Alexis Bellino alexis bellino before and after. Alexis teamed up with Glitzy
  • Alexis teamed up with Glitzy



  • singhsa3
    05-13 10:29 AM
    Take it easy!, EB2 India is going to meet the same fate next month. Based on our recent discussions with DOS.
    I and many folks in this forum have seen very few approvals for this category. How come USCIS says that this category is over subscribing the visa quota. Why they are moving un used visas to EB2 (no offense) why not for EB3?

    We need IV help in this area.



    more...


    alexis bellino before and after. Courtesy Alexis Couture
  • Courtesy Alexis Couture



  • Sri_1975
    03-18 11:55 AM
    You people have no right to judge anyone. If you can offer some help respond else dont bother to respond.





    hot Alexis Bellino is not just the alexis bellino before and after. Alexis Bellino amp; Gretchen
  • Alexis Bellino amp; Gretchen



  • sweet_jungle
    12-19 01:01 PM
    My RD at NSC was 07/02/07 and my EAD status changed to "production ordered" just 5 days back(still dont know when I will get it). I think NSC is taking upto 5 months from RD to process the EADs.

    Hi GCseeker,
    Did you get your EAD?
    My wife's EAD status changed to "card production ordered", 1 week back. Nothing yet in mail.



    more...


    house Alexis Bellino (32) of The alexis bellino before and after. The lovely Alexis Bellino
  • The lovely Alexis Bellino



  • Jaime
    09-22 03:25 AM
    sounds funny and will make news, but I am not sure it helps in our campaign to get the system fixed.

    It would get attention and help in educating (legal vs illegal) and would be done in conjunction with other things like:

    -sending more flowers
    -a huge rally in Silicon Valley
    -candlelight vigil at congress
    -mass letter mailings from all of us
    -human chains
    -hunger strike?
    -etc

    We have to attack simultaneusly (but SMARTLY) from all angles in order to be effective!





    tattoo How is the Alexis Couture alexis bellino before and after. left, and Alexis Bellino
  • left, and Alexis Bellino



  • sprajulu
    08-26 04:10 PM
    EB2-India-PD-Dec2004



    more...


    pictures Alexis Bellino Attends The alexis bellino before and after. Alexis Bellino
  • Alexis Bellino



  • snehaledu
    04-16 12:26 PM
    And the point of this entire thread is?????
    Start investing money in India.
    r u IV Policeman? Can I see your badge?





    dresses Alexis Bellino amp; Gretchen alexis bellino before and after. Now that Jim Bellino filed for
  • Now that Jim Bellino filed for



  • sss9i
    02-19 10:48 AM
    Hi,
    I hava Whole plociy with Guardian Life.
    I prefered whole policy if you think your'e going to stay in USA about 10-15 years in usa.



    more...


    makeup Alexis Bellino | Reality Tea alexis bellino before and after. Alexis Bellino (32) of The
  • Alexis Bellino (32) of The



  • ivslave
    09-12 10:03 AM
    good guys/gals.... for your opinions and votes.....





    girlfriend left, and Alexis Bellino alexis bellino before and after. Alexis Bellino, a Real
  • Alexis Bellino, a Real



  • belmontboy
    02-15 03:58 AM
    http://www.computerworld.com/action/article.do?command=viewArticleBasic&taxonomyName=Outsourcing&articleId=9127943&taxonomyId=72&pageNumber=1

    Now that Desi consultant companies are under scanner, i hope employees working for them get their long overdue justice.

    H1B has become synonym for visa abuse bcoz of these moron's. I hope the system comesout clean.





    hairstyles Courtesy Alexis Couture alexis bellino before and after. And after watching the
  • And after watching the



  • ianlock
    09-13 02:14 AM
    your language stinks


    my language stinks...oh no.... i used a bad word.... god forbid!!!

    so how would you best describe them then???

    wake up and smell the real world pal...





    n2b
    08-15 12:18 PM
    It would give some idea I think

    http://www.usvisahelp.com/art_intent.html

    In order to determine whether the alien truthfully represented his or her intent to remain with his or her petitioning U.S. employer after receiving the green card, the USCIS uses the standard created by Seihoon v. Levy. That is, USCIS examines the “rapid course of events” following the alien’s receipt of his or her green card. The Department of State has reduced this rule to a 30-60-90 day formula which USCIS generally follows. If an alien ends employment with the petitioning employer within 30 days of receiving his/her green card, then it is highly likely that USCIS will decide that the alien’s intent at the Consulate interview was not, as he/she stated, to remain with the petitioning employer indefinitely. After 60 days have passed, it is less likely (but still risky) that USCIS will determine that the alien lied about his/her intent at the Consulate interview. And after 90 days, it is highly unlikely that USCIS will have a problem with the alien’s change of employment


    Maybe this 30-60-90 rule applies to people with Consular Processing or someone who enters this country on Employment based GC and who leaves the employer right away after coming here.

    For majority of people here in US, they might have already worked for a given employer for 3-6 years before they filed 485 and got their GC and completed their 6 months after AOS application to kick in AC21. So for such a person who has sustained abuse by working at the petitioning employer for 3-6 years, does he need to show any more intent?





    dallasdude
    06-12 12:56 PM
    If they get continus apps from Eb1 in each quater how can they set up cutoff date ? ( I mean their demand with in range of supply ) .. isn't that illegal ?

    Most recently, the cutoff dates for EB3-India was set on Jan 05 bulletin and for EB2-India on October 05. Not sure about the other categories, but it seems to me that they either do it at the start of a quarter or at the beginning of a fiscal year. Based on their comments, it does seem like demand is starting to exceed supply for those EB1 categories.

    I feel like EB1 India and China will have cutoff dates beginning October 09.



    Tidak ada komentar:

    Posting Komentar