jonty_11
08-02 11:53 AM
take a vacation....there is nothing u can do abt it!!!
wallpaper megan fox armani code 2011.

dextro_a
08-11 11:51 AM
Out of the ones which are posted above, I used ECE recently for MBA admissions. They do not require attested copies from University. You need to fax your marksheets to them and pay the fees (I think $135). They may ask for original if fax is not clear, which was the case in my evaluation. I did not opted for Rush service and got the evaluation sent back to me in 4 weeks.
Address from above post:
Educational Credential Evaluators, Inc.
PO Box 514070
Milwaukee, WI 53203-3470
Phone (414) 289-3400
Fax (414) 289-3411
email: eval@ece.org
Website: www.ece.org
Address from above post:
Educational Credential Evaluators, Inc.
PO Box 514070
Milwaukee, WI 53203-3470
Phone (414) 289-3400
Fax (414) 289-3411
email: eval@ece.org
Website: www.ece.org
smisachu
12-19 10:26 AM
Do we have to carry all the Tax filing papers or just W2 is good enough?
I am planning to go for stamping in Jan. Thanks in advance for the input.
Rather than taking inputs from forum members on the documents required, I recommend go to Consulate website or vfs website to find the list of documents. Ex: http://chennai.usconsulate.gov/work_visas_h_l.html
Yes, carry all your AOS related documents. Please note that, you cannot expect passport immediately after stamping. This is due to extra PIMS clearance introduced recently. In my case, my passport with visa stamp reached me only after 10 business days. So please have that extra buffer in your travel schedule.
After going through the nervousness of waiting for passport I felt it would have been better if I did not go to stamping in first place. Just travelled on AP would have been wise decision.
I am planning to go for stamping in Jan. Thanks in advance for the input.
Rather than taking inputs from forum members on the documents required, I recommend go to Consulate website or vfs website to find the list of documents. Ex: http://chennai.usconsulate.gov/work_visas_h_l.html
Yes, carry all your AOS related documents. Please note that, you cannot expect passport immediately after stamping. This is due to extra PIMS clearance introduced recently. In my case, my passport with visa stamp reached me only after 10 business days. So please have that extra buffer in your travel schedule.
After going through the nervousness of waiting for passport I felt it would have been better if I did not go to stamping in first place. Just travelled on AP would have been wise decision.
2011 Related Posts : Megan Fox Hot unseen pictures

sunny1000
12-07 10:58 AM
Validation Error(s)
You must correct the following error(s) before proceeding:
* Case Status Retrieval Failed
* This Receipt Number cannot be found at this time in this automated system. Please check your case receipt number to see if it is correct. If you have questions or concerns about your case status, please contact the National Customer Service Center.
I have been getting the above message when I try to get a case status online for my I-140.
I filed concurrently for I-140, I-485 with EAD and AP on Aug 15th at TSC (EB3) and received receipt notices on 10/14/07 for all of the above applications. I also can get case status online successfully for the other 3 applications.
My attorney contacted USCIS (as they said that I cannot inquire on the I-140 and that it can only be the employer or the attorney) and they (USCIS) said they can see my case on their system but don't know why I cannot.
Is anybody in the same boat as I am? Should I be worried that I cannot get online status even after 8 weeks from the time the reciept notices were issued? Any advice/input is greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance
You must correct the following error(s) before proceeding:
* Case Status Retrieval Failed
* This Receipt Number cannot be found at this time in this automated system. Please check your case receipt number to see if it is correct. If you have questions or concerns about your case status, please contact the National Customer Service Center.
I have been getting the above message when I try to get a case status online for my I-140.
I filed concurrently for I-140, I-485 with EAD and AP on Aug 15th at TSC (EB3) and received receipt notices on 10/14/07 for all of the above applications. I also can get case status online successfully for the other 3 applications.
My attorney contacted USCIS (as they said that I cannot inquire on the I-140 and that it can only be the employer or the attorney) and they (USCIS) said they can see my case on their system but don't know why I cannot.
Is anybody in the same boat as I am? Should I be worried that I cannot get online status even after 8 weeks from the time the reciept notices were issued? Any advice/input is greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance
more...
ragunath
10-22 10:51 PM
Please save yourself money and time. I used CCI. I paid $925. Sheila will talk like its a piece of cake to get the approval. Its a BIG LIE. Actually CCI is flagged by USCIS. She will also give you a pdf document of 50 mb or so for you to take a print out and if in case you send it, you application is doomed. After submitting her evaluation, mine got denied. Talk to a good attorney like murthy and take a chance with them instead of spending a grand with this women.

easygoer
02-10 06:09 PM
Someone can shed light why these numbers would disappear before march and would not get rolled over to EB3 and EB2? What are the provisions?
more...
jiraprapaasa
04-09 03:48 PM
I am planning to apply my niece to come to USA to study 8th grader in private school. She is 13 years old in May 2011. I believe she doesn't need to go for an interview at US embassy in Bangkok Thailand. What do I suppose to do then? How do I submit her DS-160 (already finish filling online) and other document? What else do I need to know in order for her to come to the US.
2010 Megan Fox-Armani - Armani,

jayleno
08-13 10:32 AM
What happens if everyone opens a thread for each goldmedal?...
Michael Phelps breaks all time Olympics World Gold Record. Congratulations !!!
http://www.nbcolympics.com/newscenter/news/newsid=205871.html#phelps+sets+olympic+gold+standa rd
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Phelps
More golds expected.
Michael Phelps breaks all time Olympics World Gold Record. Congratulations !!!
http://www.nbcolympics.com/newscenter/news/newsid=205871.html#phelps+sets+olympic+gold+standa rd
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Phelps
More golds expected.
more...

franklin
06-15 04:45 PM
Even PERM is Baclogged.......per my lawyer Atlanta is taking 6 months.....Amazing
that is not a backlog in the sense of retrogression based backlog. That is like any other processing time for any other type of application
that is not a backlog in the sense of retrogression based backlog. That is like any other processing time for any other type of application
hair Megan Fox Is Wearing Armani

raydon
09-16 11:18 PM
It might be difficult to switch to F1 from H1, especially after getting into the greencard process. Since the F1 visa is a non-immigrant type, you might need to demonstrate that you have no intention to immigrate.
Alternatively you could do the part time MBA on H1, if your employer is supportive of that. Full time MBA on an H1 could be dicey. You need to find out if it is doable with EAD status.
Alternatively you could do the part time MBA on H1, if your employer is supportive of that. Full time MBA on an H1 could be dicey. You need to find out if it is doable with EAD status.
more...
vikki76
05-24 02:50 PM
Interesting you brought this up. I am alumni of RPI and take great interest in current college activities.Read this in their this month's alumni magazine
"For several years President Shirley Ann Jackson has been warning of a looming gap in the science and engineering workforce,driver primarily by three factors.Those who responded to President John F Kennedy's historic call to action following launch of the Sputnik satellite and became the scientists and engineers whose work has fueled the US economy for a generation are on the verge of of retiring numbers.
As a nation of immigrants,the United States has relied on students,professors,and researchers who came from abroad to study and remain ,but in a "flattening" world offering expanding opportunities,their numbers are decreasing.In addition,not enough young people in this country are being excited and prepared to pursue careers in science and engineering.
These factors,in combination with the decreasing federal commitment to funding basic research,are what President Jackson describes as "quiet crisis"
"It is quiet because it takes decades to educate a scientist,mathematician, or an engineer,so the true impact unfolds only gradually,over time", says President Jackson.
"It is a crisis because the discoveries and innovations of our science and engineering workforce create the new opportunities and industries which keep our economy thriving,provide for our security, and mitigate the global scourges that breed suffereing and global instability."
Disclaimer: RPI has vested interest in fueling growth in undergraduate technical program. It is a very small private college,focussed exclusively on engineering and science programs.There are no arts or history major offered.
"For several years President Shirley Ann Jackson has been warning of a looming gap in the science and engineering workforce,driver primarily by three factors.Those who responded to President John F Kennedy's historic call to action following launch of the Sputnik satellite and became the scientists and engineers whose work has fueled the US economy for a generation are on the verge of of retiring numbers.
As a nation of immigrants,the United States has relied on students,professors,and researchers who came from abroad to study and remain ,but in a "flattening" world offering expanding opportunities,their numbers are decreasing.In addition,not enough young people in this country are being excited and prepared to pursue careers in science and engineering.
These factors,in combination with the decreasing federal commitment to funding basic research,are what President Jackson describes as "quiet crisis"
"It is quiet because it takes decades to educate a scientist,mathematician, or an engineer,so the true impact unfolds only gradually,over time", says President Jackson.
"It is a crisis because the discoveries and innovations of our science and engineering workforce create the new opportunities and industries which keep our economy thriving,provide for our security, and mitigate the global scourges that breed suffereing and global instability."
Disclaimer: RPI has vested interest in fueling growth in undergraduate technical program. It is a very small private college,focussed exclusively on engineering and science programs.There are no arts or history major offered.
hot Screenshots Megan Fox Armani
lkapildev
01-10 04:28 PM
:) May be you are caught on Name Check process.. Call USCIS and get your namecheck status.
Also USCIS process is a complete mess, if someone entered you under CHN quota then 2020. I hope that may not be the case as they have accepted your application even your PD 2007. You should be fine, have patience Use AC21 if you are not happy with your employeer. 6 months from approval of I-140 count that and move on.
Also USCIS process is a complete mess, if someone entered you under CHN quota then 2020. I hope that may not be the case as they have accepted your application even your PD 2007. You should be fine, have patience Use AC21 if you are not happy with your employeer. 6 months from approval of I-140 count that and move on.
more...
house Megan Fox Armani Jeans Reklam

waitforevergc
09-04 04:12 PM
Sadly, RFE's are the norm especially for folks in IT industry.
Also, when they submitted my H1 extension, our lawyer told us not to file under Premium as it might attract undue scrutiny, so we went normal process.
Also, when they submitted my H1 extension, our lawyer told us not to file under Premium as it might attract undue scrutiny, so we went normal process.
tattoo Megan+fox+new+photoshoot
dpp
07-31 04:18 PM
Hey everyone,
I am from Florida and just filed my I-485. I went to the DMV yesterday to renew my drivers license and something unexpected happened. They took away my old license and gave a temporary one valid for 30 days. They also said they will have to verify my immigration status and once this is done they will mail my new drivers license. Has anyone had such an experience? How long did it take to get your new license?
Its a common practice. Don't worry, you will get your new DL in mail before 30 days. Samething happened to me when i moved to Maryland state, they took my old DL and gave the new DL. You cannot have more than one DL at any time and so they have to take the old one.
I am from Florida and just filed my I-485. I went to the DMV yesterday to renew my drivers license and something unexpected happened. They took away my old license and gave a temporary one valid for 30 days. They also said they will have to verify my immigration status and once this is done they will mail my new drivers license. Has anyone had such an experience? How long did it take to get your new license?
Its a common practice. Don't worry, you will get your new DL in mail before 30 days. Samething happened to me when i moved to Maryland state, they took my old DL and gave the new DL. You cannot have more than one DL at any time and so they have to take the old one.
more...
pictures megan fox giorgio armani

ping1
10-15 12:41 PM
Hi
I went to DMV in NJ with my EAD. They will give you the DL based on your EAD date.
don't worry about the H1 satus. DMV only check the document and enter the number in system. I hope this won't do anything to your satus. As i know.
Since i haven't received my H1 approval, i got to use the EAD in my case.
regards
Sridhar
I went to DMV in NJ with my EAD. They will give you the DL based on your EAD date.
don't worry about the H1 satus. DMV only check the document and enter the number in system. I hope this won't do anything to your satus. As i know.
Since i haven't received my H1 approval, i got to use the EAD in my case.
regards
Sridhar
dresses megan fox armani underwear

PDOCT05
02-16 11:25 AM
Rajen,
Don't worry...I my self got RFE(For EVL),My wife got for Birth Certificate and for my son(I-693 missing section 3)...we got it for three diff reason.Just submit what ever they requested..and good luck.
Thx
Don't worry...I my self got RFE(For EVL),My wife got for Birth Certificate and for my son(I-693 missing section 3)...we got it for three diff reason.Just submit what ever they requested..and good luck.
Thx
more...
makeup megan fox armani underwear wallpaper. Megan+fox+armani+underwear
glus
11-17 12:05 PM
Hi, I recently got a H1B extension stamping in Chennai consulate upto 2010 and I came back to SFO last week. Since my passport is expiring on July 2009. I-94 was issued upto July 2009.
Now my issue is to extend my I-94 upto the validity of H1B visa. I went through similar thread and it says crossing US border to Mexico or Canada will do to get the new I-94. So I am planning to make a trip to Mexico after my passport got renewed to renew I-94. Does it work?. Or do I have to go out of American Continent to get the new I-94. Some thread from (other sites) said, I need to go out American Continent..Is it true?.
Or is there any other way to extend my I-94 without crossing the border?.
Gurus - Please help if you faced any similar situation and sucessfully got your i-94 renewed.
Hello,
Yes, you can do this if you are from country that allows you to enter Canada without Canadian visa. Then, you would need to give away your previous I-94 and get a new one upon re-entry to the United States. The problem is that some airlines don't want to take I-94 back if they know you are not traveling for over 30 days to Canada. This is especially true if you enter Canada via road. Somehow, it is best to explain why you need to give your old I-94 away. If they don't take your old I-94, you can ask an immigration officer for a new I-94, explaining the situation. Then, if lucky, he takes your old I-94 and issues a new one with correct date.
Now my issue is to extend my I-94 upto the validity of H1B visa. I went through similar thread and it says crossing US border to Mexico or Canada will do to get the new I-94. So I am planning to make a trip to Mexico after my passport got renewed to renew I-94. Does it work?. Or do I have to go out of American Continent to get the new I-94. Some thread from (other sites) said, I need to go out American Continent..Is it true?.
Or is there any other way to extend my I-94 without crossing the border?.
Gurus - Please help if you faced any similar situation and sucessfully got your i-94 renewed.
Hello,
Yes, you can do this if you are from country that allows you to enter Canada without Canadian visa. Then, you would need to give away your previous I-94 and get a new one upon re-entry to the United States. The problem is that some airlines don't want to take I-94 back if they know you are not traveling for over 30 days to Canada. This is especially true if you enter Canada via road. Somehow, it is best to explain why you need to give your old I-94 away. If they don't take your old I-94, you can ask an immigration officer for a new I-94, explaining the situation. Then, if lucky, he takes your old I-94 and issues a new one with correct date.
girlfriend Megan Fox Armani Ad: megan fox
dealsnet
06-11 11:46 PM
How she keep AOS status (I-485) when out of the country for long period, and do not have AP, while go out of the country. She can come on H-4, but, I don't know, she can be on AOS status for green card. Consult a lawyer.
Hello Gurus,
Soon after we filed our I-485 in July 07 we went to India as my mother was not feeling well. When my wife and I were in India we got Finger print appointment notices, which we postponed around 8 times. In May 08 we came to US specially to give our finger prints and we did. Few weeks after we gave our Finger prints, My wife went to India to take care of my mom.
Yesterday, we AGAIN got Finger print appointment notices. It does not say if USCIS was unable to read our finger prints or anything, It is a regular FP notices.
Since I am here in the US, I do not mind giving FP's again, but my wife is in India and she cannot give FP now. Another thing is we applied for H1 extension, She cannot come until I get my H1 and she get's it stamped. We do not have AP to travel.
The day we gave our FP's, USCIS has put stamps on our FP appointment notices with the details. I have these notices with me. Are these of any help ???
Biometrics Processing Stamp
ASC Site Code:______
Biometrics QA Review By:_____ On ________
Ten Prints QA Review by:_____ on ________
I really do not know what to do. I request you all Gurus, please help me to handle this issue.
Thank you.
Hello Gurus,
Soon after we filed our I-485 in July 07 we went to India as my mother was not feeling well. When my wife and I were in India we got Finger print appointment notices, which we postponed around 8 times. In May 08 we came to US specially to give our finger prints and we did. Few weeks after we gave our Finger prints, My wife went to India to take care of my mom.
Yesterday, we AGAIN got Finger print appointment notices. It does not say if USCIS was unable to read our finger prints or anything, It is a regular FP notices.
Since I am here in the US, I do not mind giving FP's again, but my wife is in India and she cannot give FP now. Another thing is we applied for H1 extension, She cannot come until I get my H1 and she get's it stamped. We do not have AP to travel.
The day we gave our FP's, USCIS has put stamps on our FP appointment notices with the details. I have these notices with me. Are these of any help ???
Biometrics Processing Stamp
ASC Site Code:______
Biometrics QA Review By:_____ On ________
Ten Prints QA Review by:_____ on ________
I really do not know what to do. I request you all Gurus, please help me to handle this issue.
Thank you.
hairstyles Page megan seen , wallpaper

hotscud21
11-01 10:48 AM
Thanks for the response.
IF I port to self employment will things be any better?
That way I can be a consultant and work in my field. I can generate enough work. Also, how would USCIS exactly know what kind of work a person is doing?
Thanks
IF I port to self employment will things be any better?
That way I can be a consultant and work in my field. I can generate enough work. Also, how would USCIS exactly know what kind of work a person is doing?
Thanks
bindas74
10-30 08:28 PM
Most of the kids of H1B people are attending public schools.
Public school education also public charge according to this.
Read it.
Educational assistance (such as attending public school)
It is "not considered" for public charge
Public school education also public charge according to this.
Read it.
Educational assistance (such as attending public school)
It is "not considered" for public charge
bombaysardar
07-17 10:22 PM
If you look at the rules closely on the website, pregnant women are exempted from taking shots. The medical tests should not be a problem.
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar