mpadapa
10-02 01:21 PM
Looks like this meeting is going to be fun..
I'll try my best to make it..
I'll try my best to make it..
wallpaper ack piercing corset.
Kushal
05-13 09:59 PM
I would only say "Hang On", or move on if you can. A lot of people in same situations, never want to discuss issues openly.
Patience does help, and maybe all the good is stored for future.
Most important is how you deal with stress associated with racial slurs, difference in treatment, and all the above issues. This has direct impact on health and many people in these conditions are victims of stress.
The h1b - GC situation is well known to everyone and they know you are indentured, some managers are called problem solvers (they pretend to hear ur voice, help you from their side and get the work done and try to ease pressure off you if they have an option), whereas some managers are called problem creators (they add additional pressure on you and make u miserable so that they get the work done). The reason companies support their American workers who involve in racial slurs is to avoid issues. It is easy to kick you out and blame you rather than catering to ur problem.
Yes you are right. We need patience till you get your GC...I know its hard but there is no other way but swallow that pride. Its very hard to do that..speaking of which this anti-indian guy who sits next to me at work was making life horrible for few weeks. Things are sorted out now... I have a great Manager.
I really feel sorry for Neelima's family... wish I could have helped them.
Patience does help, and maybe all the good is stored for future.
Most important is how you deal with stress associated with racial slurs, difference in treatment, and all the above issues. This has direct impact on health and many people in these conditions are victims of stress.
The h1b - GC situation is well known to everyone and they know you are indentured, some managers are called problem solvers (they pretend to hear ur voice, help you from their side and get the work done and try to ease pressure off you if they have an option), whereas some managers are called problem creators (they add additional pressure on you and make u miserable so that they get the work done). The reason companies support their American workers who involve in racial slurs is to avoid issues. It is easy to kick you out and blame you rather than catering to ur problem.
Yes you are right. We need patience till you get your GC...I know its hard but there is no other way but swallow that pride. Its very hard to do that..speaking of which this anti-indian guy who sits next to me at work was making life horrible for few weeks. Things are sorted out now... I have a great Manager.
I really feel sorry for Neelima's family... wish I could have helped them.
jgh_res
05-24 10:31 AM
AC 21 like no changing of the jobs when 485 pending for more than 6 months....
Bad for consulting companies (no H1B; may lose job)
Bad for physicians (no H1B for medical residents; no provisions for NIW...terrible)
Bad for H1b transfers and extensions (severe restrictive provisions on H1B)
AC 21 repealed (disastrous)
Bad for pending I 140 .... left in limbo
Bad for pending LC .... left in complete limbo
Bad for retrogressed.... backlog will increase phenomenally 'cos of decreased visa numbers
This bill is a massive attack on us; we should put all our efforts to oppose and kill the bill. There is little chance that we can get amendments to reverse the potential damage that this bill can do... that is disaster for us.
Bad for consulting companies (no H1B; may lose job)
Bad for physicians (no H1B for medical residents; no provisions for NIW...terrible)
Bad for H1b transfers and extensions (severe restrictive provisions on H1B)
AC 21 repealed (disastrous)
Bad for pending I 140 .... left in limbo
Bad for pending LC .... left in complete limbo
Bad for retrogressed.... backlog will increase phenomenally 'cos of decreased visa numbers
This bill is a massive attack on us; we should put all our efforts to oppose and kill the bill. There is little chance that we can get amendments to reverse the potential damage that this bill can do... that is disaster for us.
2011 its called a corset piercing
Michael chertoff
07-31 11:30 AM
this link is not working.
more...
sbabunle
03-28 04:18 PM
Dear Coolstonesa
No I did not forget the pain of that LC. And I'll never forget that in my life either. All that I said was we should prioritize our issues. If everybody says PBEC issue is the once that should get more focus, I've no problem with that
either.
All that I was trying to say is that now is the time to take care of retrogression. If we miss this chance
we may have to wait a long time. We will get more time to work on BECs down the lane. And nobody is
seeing BEC issue a non serious one. Everybody understands it.
thank you and good luck to all
babu.
No I did not forget the pain of that LC. And I'll never forget that in my life either. All that I said was we should prioritize our issues. If everybody says PBEC issue is the once that should get more focus, I've no problem with that
either.
All that I was trying to say is that now is the time to take care of retrogression. If we miss this chance
we may have to wait a long time. We will get more time to work on BECs down the lane. And nobody is
seeing BEC issue a non serious one. Everybody understands it.
thank you and good luck to all
babu.

GCNirvana007
09-12 12:44 AM
Thinkinf of buying one, not sure if its the right time - CT area
more...

rongha_2000
03-18 04:08 PM
:confused:I am in same situtation. I want to reenter on AP and continue on H1-B. Can I do that? My company says its their policy that once I use AP to enter I will have to switch from H1-B to EAD. I dont want to do that. Can I still continue on H1-B?
I intend to travel to my home country I have H1 (not stamped but valid till 2010) working for the same sponsor if I use AP to enter US do I lose my H1 status.I have EAD but did not use it.
I intend to travel to my home country I have H1 (not stamped but valid till 2010) working for the same sponsor if I use AP to enter US do I lose my H1 status.I have EAD but did not use it.
2010 Corset piercing on side is to

NolaIndian32
11-18 01:36 PM
Maybe I am wrong, but isn't the regulation specific to state that required filing fees must be paid by the employer? There may still be attorney fees which may be borne by the employer or the employee.
As regards the 12 month contract, if the contract is written appropriately, it will probably be binding in a court of law. It all depends on how the document is drafted. My employer hires Indians and Americans with 1 to 3 year contracts. The employees who chose to leave before their contract expired did pay back a set fee to my employer. There is nothing illegal about that. But again, it all depends on how the document is drafted.
As regards the 12 month contract, if the contract is written appropriately, it will probably be binding in a court of law. It all depends on how the document is drafted. My employer hires Indians and Americans with 1 to 3 year contracts. The employees who chose to leave before their contract expired did pay back a set fee to my employer. There is nothing illegal about that. But again, it all depends on how the document is drafted.
more...
Madhuri
04-13 04:30 PM
Yes, they know what they do as far as globalization is concerned.
IT and BPO outsourcing is also leading to Americanization of Indian youth and Indian youth are spending their high salaries on American products. In no time you will see American fast food chains, groceries, and many American MNCs cashing on a Americanized Indian crowd and neutralize ( and will eventually exceed the investments they make).
This is the beginning of Americanization. Most of you will not understand what I say because you are here in US for a long time and being first generation immigrants (on a limbo) keep up with your tradition. Americanization is like a slow bleed. IT and BPO is investment. Returns will come in form of MNCs and businesses and finally benefit American economy.
Just go back to India and look into the ITand BPO companies and lifestyles of people there. it will be 5 times higher than what we follow here as the Americanization is already induced.
Bottomline, do not underestimate America. They know what they do.
IT and BPO outsourcing is also leading to Americanization of Indian youth and Indian youth are spending their high salaries on American products. In no time you will see American fast food chains, groceries, and many American MNCs cashing on a Americanized Indian crowd and neutralize ( and will eventually exceed the investments they make).
This is the beginning of Americanization. Most of you will not understand what I say because you are here in US for a long time and being first generation immigrants (on a limbo) keep up with your tradition. Americanization is like a slow bleed. IT and BPO is investment. Returns will come in form of MNCs and businesses and finally benefit American economy.
Just go back to India and look into the ITand BPO companies and lifestyles of people there. it will be 5 times higher than what we follow here as the Americanization is already induced.
Bottomline, do not underestimate America. They know what they do.
hair Stylish Back Corset Piercing
whattodo21
05-11 12:02 PM
Pappu,
Please let me know your thoughts..
I-140 is approved. I-485 was filed in July 2007. I have an opportunity to move to another company for a similar job profile. But the new company wants me to work as a contractor (hourly) on W2.
Is that a problem when filing AC-21?
Please advise.
You may be able to find answers in the IV wikki - have you tried it?
AC21 FAQ - Immigration Wiki (http://immigrationvoice.org/wiki/index.php/AC21_FAQ)
Please let me know your thoughts..
I-140 is approved. I-485 was filed in July 2007. I have an opportunity to move to another company for a similar job profile. But the new company wants me to work as a contractor (hourly) on W2.
Is that a problem when filing AC-21?
Please advise.
You may be able to find answers in the IV wikki - have you tried it?
AC21 FAQ - Immigration Wiki (http://immigrationvoice.org/wiki/index.php/AC21_FAQ)
more...
sweet23guyin
06-23 06:58 PM
dilip and everyone,
i have couple of questions.
1. currently i am on H1 and my wife started using EAD. First time i applied EAD and AP for both myself and my wife. Now, i don't want to renew my EAD but just renew my wife's EAD. Is this ok? What happens to my EAD after it expires. Will i be able to renew it in future or will i be able to apply for a fresh EAD based on my pending 485 with out a problem? what will be my status if i renew my wife's EAD alone with out renewing mine. will i still be on valid h1?
It is not a must to renew EAD; if you are not intended to use it in near future, provided you are maintaining you h1b. It won't effect you by extend your spouse EAD.
2. Similarly, i don't want to renew my AP as well as i have valid stamping for next 2 years. Is it fine to just renew my wife's AP alone? Will i be able to apply for a fresh AP in future based on my pending 485? wat will be my status if i renew my wife's AP alone?
Same as 1, only if you intend to use AP for international travel. As you wife is using EAD she has to use AP for re entry as she lost non immigration status
3. Last time when i applied EAD and AP along with my 485 in Aug 2007, my application got transferred to Vermont from texas. i received EAD, AP from Vermont and then my 485 got transferred back to texas. For renewal of EAD & AP, shall i send applications to vermont or texas?
It is generally to apply for EAD/AP to the center where your I485 is located.
Answers to my questions are really appreciated. Thanks in advance for taking time to read and respond to my queries.
~Srikanth
See in bold
i have couple of questions.
1. currently i am on H1 and my wife started using EAD. First time i applied EAD and AP for both myself and my wife. Now, i don't want to renew my EAD but just renew my wife's EAD. Is this ok? What happens to my EAD after it expires. Will i be able to renew it in future or will i be able to apply for a fresh EAD based on my pending 485 with out a problem? what will be my status if i renew my wife's EAD alone with out renewing mine. will i still be on valid h1?
It is not a must to renew EAD; if you are not intended to use it in near future, provided you are maintaining you h1b. It won't effect you by extend your spouse EAD.
2. Similarly, i don't want to renew my AP as well as i have valid stamping for next 2 years. Is it fine to just renew my wife's AP alone? Will i be able to apply for a fresh AP in future based on my pending 485? wat will be my status if i renew my wife's AP alone?
Same as 1, only if you intend to use AP for international travel. As you wife is using EAD she has to use AP for re entry as she lost non immigration status
3. Last time when i applied EAD and AP along with my 485 in Aug 2007, my application got transferred to Vermont from texas. i received EAD, AP from Vermont and then my 485 got transferred back to texas. For renewal of EAD & AP, shall i send applications to vermont or texas?
It is generally to apply for EAD/AP to the center where your I485 is located.
Answers to my questions are really appreciated. Thanks in advance for taking time to read and respond to my queries.
~Srikanth
See in bold
hot Corset piercing braços
pappu
05-27 03:17 PM
CIR? There is no indication that CIR will happen this year.
True. But that is true for every other bill. Just the fact that a bill is introduced means nothing. More details about CIR were discussed in our last conference call. We will have another conference call next month and you can join to hear CIR developments.
Why wait for it?
We need to wait for it. Please join the donor forum and donor conference calls to know more details.
It brings up too much anti-immigrant sentiments amongst citizens affected by the recession.
Why do you think this family bill will not bring anti-immigrant sentiments?
We can just go ahead and support this bill right?
Sending emails, phone calls and faxes will not help at this point. You may want to join your state chapter and meet the lawmaker offices in person. Involve your chapter leader and members in the process as well.We will guide you. But do not go to support this bill. Go to them asking for xxxxx that we will tell you once you have secured the appointment with the office. We will provide you with all the material and guidance. If we need to facilitate our provisions, this is what we need to do rather than sending any email or calls. They will have 0% effect at this time. Infact anyone sending emails from a junk email ID without revealing their name, phone number and home address in the email is wasting their energy and hurting themselves and others in this community. Lawmakers want to hear from their constituents and you need to be a real person. An office should be able to contact you and know you have a legitimate concern in their constituency. You should urge others not to undertake such misguided attempts of spamming lawmaker offices and follow a proper process instead. Ask people on other websites who are sending random emails to come to IV and join our advocacy effort. We will help them reach out to their lawmaker offices so that they can go and meet these offices to convey their pain and suffering themselves.
Is there an official stand on this bill from IV core? Already stated above
Answers in bold above.
True. But that is true for every other bill. Just the fact that a bill is introduced means nothing. More details about CIR were discussed in our last conference call. We will have another conference call next month and you can join to hear CIR developments.
Why wait for it?
We need to wait for it. Please join the donor forum and donor conference calls to know more details.
It brings up too much anti-immigrant sentiments amongst citizens affected by the recession.
Why do you think this family bill will not bring anti-immigrant sentiments?
We can just go ahead and support this bill right?
Sending emails, phone calls and faxes will not help at this point. You may want to join your state chapter and meet the lawmaker offices in person. Involve your chapter leader and members in the process as well.We will guide you. But do not go to support this bill. Go to them asking for xxxxx that we will tell you once you have secured the appointment with the office. We will provide you with all the material and guidance. If we need to facilitate our provisions, this is what we need to do rather than sending any email or calls. They will have 0% effect at this time. Infact anyone sending emails from a junk email ID without revealing their name, phone number and home address in the email is wasting their energy and hurting themselves and others in this community. Lawmakers want to hear from their constituents and you need to be a real person. An office should be able to contact you and know you have a legitimate concern in their constituency. You should urge others not to undertake such misguided attempts of spamming lawmaker offices and follow a proper process instead. Ask people on other websites who are sending random emails to come to IV and join our advocacy effort. We will help them reach out to their lawmaker offices so that they can go and meet these offices to convey their pain and suffering themselves.
Is there an official stand on this bill from IV core? Already stated above
Answers in bold above.
more...
house Detailed Corset Piercing

psaxena
07-31 01:08 PM
Everyone is going to get citizenship .. yes right citizenship by next year.. no GC business.
Now everybody say "AMEN"
Now everybody say "AMEN"
tattoo It#39;s called corset piercing.
gpurusho
07-25 05:20 PM
Received at Nebraska on JUl19th
more...
pictures Rha! pierced back corset black
everonh1
08-05 01:38 PM
Guys,
Based on the posts here and elsewhere,even I had reached a conclusion that if your PD is not current and if you get married when its retrogressed,you will have to wait till it becomes current to add your spouse to your I-485.
But recently,I was talking to a friend.He was in exact same situation couple of years back and was thinking he cannot add his spouse.But when he contacted his attorney,he/she said there is nothing like that and he went ahead and added her to his 485 without issues. This is fact.As per his attorney any addition to primary application is allowed no matter PD is current or not. The thing is, it went off fine and he has not got his GC yet,but his wife's 485 is also filed.
Now I am not sure whom to believe.Is there any specfic USCIS faq or comments which clarifies this issue?
rgds,
everonh1
Based on the posts here and elsewhere,even I had reached a conclusion that if your PD is not current and if you get married when its retrogressed,you will have to wait till it becomes current to add your spouse to your I-485.
But recently,I was talking to a friend.He was in exact same situation couple of years back and was thinking he cannot add his spouse.But when he contacted his attorney,he/she said there is nothing like that and he went ahead and added her to his 485 without issues. This is fact.As per his attorney any addition to primary application is allowed no matter PD is current or not. The thing is, it went off fine and he has not got his GC yet,but his wife's 485 is also filed.
Now I am not sure whom to believe.Is there any specfic USCIS faq or comments which clarifies this issue?
rgds,
everonh1
dresses corset tattoo

technoboy
07-20 11:13 AM
Is there any thing to do with I-140approved/pending with I-485/ead/ap processing?
more...
makeup Piercing Corset

surabhi
07-20 04:57 PM
It needed 60 votes to pass I think and not a simple majority. In any event, i am not sure if it would have thru since it is an amendment and the main defence bill failed.
But this is a huge eye opener, to see who-is-who of democrats voting against this.
On second thoughts, may be it is expected becuase they are about illegal immigrants and republicans are about big business atleast according to popular perception.
I think it sends a clear signal as to who our friends are when it comes to legal immigration.
But this is a huge eye opener, to see who-is-who of democrats voting against this.
On second thoughts, may be it is expected becuase they are about illegal immigrants and republicans are about big business atleast according to popular perception.
I think it sends a clear signal as to who our friends are when it comes to legal immigration.
girlfriend pictures ack piercing corset.
nc14
09-22 06:25 PM
I still see
By Direction of the Chairman
09/23/2008
Full Committee
1:00 P.M. in 2141 Rayburn House Office Building
Continued Committee Markup of: H.R. 6598, H.R. 5882, H.R. 5924, H.R. 5950, and
To consider: a resolution and report recommending to the Hous of Representatives that Attorney General Michael B. Mukasey be cited for contempt of Congress
I am not sure why someone said that it is scheduled for 24th.
I've started calling and made first call to the chairman's office. I told the man that I'd called to express my grattitude and thank the chairman. Then I requested the chairman to take a yes/no vote on this bill and to take the bill to its logical conclusion, at least in the Jud Committee.
Please remember, "thank you" packs awesome power and all members should convery their thanks to the chairman and request a vote on the bill for logical conclusion.
I have not finished calling yet and I iwll update the poll only after I have made all the calls. From this thread it looks like the hearing is on 24th. If that is the case I will make the calls tomorrow so that I could actually talk to someone.
By Direction of the Chairman
09/23/2008
Full Committee
1:00 P.M. in 2141 Rayburn House Office Building
Continued Committee Markup of: H.R. 6598, H.R. 5882, H.R. 5924, H.R. 5950, and
To consider: a resolution and report recommending to the Hous of Representatives that Attorney General Michael B. Mukasey be cited for contempt of Congress
I am not sure why someone said that it is scheduled for 24th.
I've started calling and made first call to the chairman's office. I told the man that I'd called to express my grattitude and thank the chairman. Then I requested the chairman to take a yes/no vote on this bill and to take the bill to its logical conclusion, at least in the Jud Committee.
Please remember, "thank you" packs awesome power and all members should convery their thanks to the chairman and request a vote on the bill for logical conclusion.
I have not finished calling yet and I iwll update the poll only after I have made all the calls. From this thread it looks like the hearing is on 24th. If that is the case I will make the calls tomorrow so that I could actually talk to someone.
hairstyles Corset Piercing - Not really
probe
10-13 08:58 PM
I applied AP for myself and my wife on Aug 29 (NSC), so far nothing. But My wife's EAD applied on Sept 2 got approved last week.
anilnag
03-29 12:44 AM
Guys MY PD is feb 2008. I am recently watching vias bulletins. I am in EB2.
Based on my watching previous visa bulletions ( after sep 2008) I dont see that it makes major difference if you file in EB3 or EB2.
Both are backloged very much and sincearly I dont hope inspite on being in EB2, I will get EAD or GC till 2015.
What are your thoughts, is it worth filing in EB2?
I think it's worth filing in EB2 if you can. The way spillover is working right now, EB2 India is greatly benefitted. Also whatever data someone got from USCIS (through senator inquiry), there are less EB2 India pending (~50,000) than EB3 (~70,000) until July 2007.
Last year India EB2 got ~15000 visa numbers. If the trend continues then within 3 years India EB2 cutoff will reach 2007. This is way better than EB3I, which I don't think will cross even 2003 within next 3 years.
Please contribute for FOIA cause, which will give us more data for predictions. Hopefully we can predict with 80% or better accuracy once FOIA data is with us..
Based on my watching previous visa bulletions ( after sep 2008) I dont see that it makes major difference if you file in EB3 or EB2.
Both are backloged very much and sincearly I dont hope inspite on being in EB2, I will get EAD or GC till 2015.
What are your thoughts, is it worth filing in EB2?
I think it's worth filing in EB2 if you can. The way spillover is working right now, EB2 India is greatly benefitted. Also whatever data someone got from USCIS (through senator inquiry), there are less EB2 India pending (~50,000) than EB3 (~70,000) until July 2007.
Last year India EB2 got ~15000 visa numbers. If the trend continues then within 3 years India EB2 cutoff will reach 2007. This is way better than EB3I, which I don't think will cross even 2003 within next 3 years.
Please contribute for FOIA cause, which will give us more data for predictions. Hopefully we can predict with 80% or better accuracy once FOIA data is with us..
Jimi_Hendrix
10-22 12:45 PM
While this question may sound redundant, I want to make an honest attempt to understand it. How does creating media awareness translate into making politicians understand the complicated issues suffered by legal immigrants? Further do they give any weightage to the fact that the stories are in the media and therefore they need attention?
I am biased towards the opinion that we might have already run enough media stories. I believe that the real fight now is to convince the politicians to do something about it. Propaganda and lobbying is the only thing that works with politicians in this country. And you have to choose a medium that politicians directly refer to. Meeting politicians and their representatives in person is most effective I believe. With due respect to your views, Pappu, can we discuss some of these questions?
I am biased towards the opinion that we might have already run enough media stories. I believe that the real fight now is to convince the politicians to do something about it. Propaganda and lobbying is the only thing that works with politicians in this country. And you have to choose a medium that politicians directly refer to. Meeting politicians and their representatives in person is most effective I believe. With due respect to your views, Pappu, can we discuss some of these questions?
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar