nirenjoshi
05-25 09:51 AM
Several things to consider before making any decisions.
1. Online degree programs usually have lesser value. Maybe if a very reputed university offers it and they specifically mention that your degree wont have any mention of online - then it might be worth looking into.
2. If you wish to change careers and are interested in the university's career resources, first make sure that any online or part-time students have access to those career resources - many universities dont allow their part-time students access to their regular career services - For example, UNC-CH doesnt.
3. If you can, talk to a current student who is enrolled in the program that you are considering - if you talk to the admissions officer of any program, they will be glad to connect you to their current student to answer any questions that you might have. You should ask the person for an honest opinion - do they think its worth it - how do they think it will help their career, etc.
4. Consider how much will it cost and can you manage it - consider the potential increase in earning after you complete the program, get a new and better job or get promotion.
5. Its not just what you learn in the class that will help you -you will develop excellent contacts (if you are in a classroom course). Many times students get job leads through such contacts.
6. Carefully consider what impact will it have on your family life - if you are married and have kids - talk with your wife and consider if you will be able to devote time to studies.
7. Finally, remember, education is the best investment and will never go waste, no matter where life takes you.
All the Best!
1. Online degree programs usually have lesser value. Maybe if a very reputed university offers it and they specifically mention that your degree wont have any mention of online - then it might be worth looking into.
2. If you wish to change careers and are interested in the university's career resources, first make sure that any online or part-time students have access to those career resources - many universities dont allow their part-time students access to their regular career services - For example, UNC-CH doesnt.
3. If you can, talk to a current student who is enrolled in the program that you are considering - if you talk to the admissions officer of any program, they will be glad to connect you to their current student to answer any questions that you might have. You should ask the person for an honest opinion - do they think its worth it - how do they think it will help their career, etc.
4. Consider how much will it cost and can you manage it - consider the potential increase in earning after you complete the program, get a new and better job or get promotion.
5. Its not just what you learn in the class that will help you -you will develop excellent contacts (if you are in a classroom course). Many times students get job leads through such contacts.
6. Carefully consider what impact will it have on your family life - if you are married and have kids - talk with your wife and consider if you will be able to devote time to studies.
7. Finally, remember, education is the best investment and will never go waste, no matter where life takes you.
All the Best!
wallpaper girlfriend Hijos De Brad Pitt
ak_manu
10-19 08:20 PM
Thx for response.
I understand I need a job for H1 extension, but what I am asking is if we need W2 for H1 extension. Any one?
I understand I need a job for H1 extension, but what I am asking is if we need W2 for H1 extension. Any one?
EB3_SEP04
07-11 02:50 PM
Friends
Let behaves like a GENTALMAN... THIS POST WILL NOT HELP ANYBODY INLCUDING POSTER.
hope this helps everybody who willing to post such frustration. Please keep all thoes with your self and dont bother others.
DONT POST ANY MORE PLEASE, I THINK I DID MISTAKE BY WRITING. I THOUGHT THIS GOOD SITE/FORUM TO GET INFORMATION BUT I WAS WONG.
GOD BLESS ALL OF YOU.
Not every member here is a MAN (to be a Gentalman), some are women, do they not count? :)
Let behaves like a GENTALMAN... THIS POST WILL NOT HELP ANYBODY INLCUDING POSTER.
hope this helps everybody who willing to post such frustration. Please keep all thoes with your self and dont bother others.
DONT POST ANY MORE PLEASE, I THINK I DID MISTAKE BY WRITING. I THOUGHT THIS GOOD SITE/FORUM TO GET INFORMATION BUT I WAS WONG.
GOD BLESS ALL OF YOU.
Not every member here is a MAN (to be a Gentalman), some are women, do they not count? :)
2011 Angelina Jolie y Brad Pitt

sanjay02
08-04 02:38 PM
Guys
I have filed for my renewal EAD on May 29th at NSC. My current EAD expires on Sept 24th. I havent got the renewal EAD yet, where as my wife got it both applications were sent in the same envelope. I am working on EAD and am losing sleep since if my EAD doesnt come in time I will be out of my payroll.
Has some one gone to the local USCIS office to get the interim EAD recently? I was told that option no longer exists.
Can some one post the FAX #s to expedite EAD requests?
I have filed for my renewal EAD on May 29th at NSC. My current EAD expires on Sept 24th. I havent got the renewal EAD yet, where as my wife got it both applications were sent in the same envelope. I am working on EAD and am losing sleep since if my EAD doesnt come in time I will be out of my payroll.
Has some one gone to the local USCIS office to get the interim EAD recently? I was told that option no longer exists.
Can some one post the FAX #s to expedite EAD requests?
more...
Desertfox
02-07 06:33 PM
desi3933, Thank you so much for posting this document. I will keep a copy of this with me while travelling through the border cities.
I understand that "AOS Pending" is nothing but an authorized period of stay, but thats all you need to get resident tuition fee from a state University, if you have been a state resident for 12 months. AOS applicants are also entitled to federal student loan once there is a parolee stamp on I-94. My wife recently transferred from a community college to a State University for an undergraduate degree and she just submitted I-485 receipt to get resident tuition. Even this University website has "I-485 Receipt Notice" listed as acceptable document in proof of resident status. I was quite surprised when my application was denied resident status by this other University. I am filing an official complaint with the Department of Justice as advised by my Congressman's office.
I understand that "AOS Pending" is nothing but an authorized period of stay, but thats all you need to get resident tuition fee from a state University, if you have been a state resident for 12 months. AOS applicants are also entitled to federal student loan once there is a parolee stamp on I-94. My wife recently transferred from a community college to a State University for an undergraduate degree and she just submitted I-485 receipt to get resident tuition. Even this University website has "I-485 Receipt Notice" listed as acceptable document in proof of resident status. I was quite surprised when my application was denied resident status by this other University. I am filing an official complaint with the Department of Justice as advised by my Congressman's office.
SNLive999
06-09 05:43 PM
Hello Gurus,
Soon after we filed our I-485 in July 07 we went to India as my mother was not feeling well. When my wife and I were in India we got Finger print appointment notices, which we postponed around 8 times. In May 08 we came to US specially to give our finger prints and we did. Few weeks after we gave our Finger prints, My wife went to India to take care of my mom.
Yesterday, we AGAIN got Finger print appointment notices. It does not say if USCIS was unable to read our finger prints or anything, It is a regular FP notices.
Since I am here in the US, I do not mind giving FP's again, but my wife is in India and she cannot give FP now. Another thing is we applied for H1 extension, She cannot come until I get my H1 and she get's it stamped. We do not have AP to travel.
The day we gave our FP's, USCIS has put stamps on our FP appointment notices with the details. I have these notices with me. Are these of any help ???
Biometrics Processing Stamp
ASC Site Code:______
Biometrics QA Review By:_____ On ________
Ten Prints QA Review by:_____ on ________
I really do not know what to do. I request you all Gurus, please help me to handle this issue.
Thank you.
Soon after we filed our I-485 in July 07 we went to India as my mother was not feeling well. When my wife and I were in India we got Finger print appointment notices, which we postponed around 8 times. In May 08 we came to US specially to give our finger prints and we did. Few weeks after we gave our Finger prints, My wife went to India to take care of my mom.
Yesterday, we AGAIN got Finger print appointment notices. It does not say if USCIS was unable to read our finger prints or anything, It is a regular FP notices.
Since I am here in the US, I do not mind giving FP's again, but my wife is in India and she cannot give FP now. Another thing is we applied for H1 extension, She cannot come until I get my H1 and she get's it stamped. We do not have AP to travel.
The day we gave our FP's, USCIS has put stamps on our FP appointment notices with the details. I have these notices with me. Are these of any help ???
Biometrics Processing Stamp
ASC Site Code:______
Biometrics QA Review By:_____ On ________
Ten Prints QA Review by:_____ on ________
I really do not know what to do. I request you all Gurus, please help me to handle this issue.
Thank you.
more...
ag11
09-04 04:08 PM
In one of my friend's case they approved H1 for 6 months, because he had contract only for 6 months. He just completed 3 years and this is his first extension request. :eek: Who the hell in this world writes contract for more than 6 months even if they have requirements for next 2 years.
Another case I heard was immigration officer at POE granted only 1 year I-94 even though he had 2 years left in his visa. It seems IO spoke to candidates manager and advised him to hire someone locally and get him trained within a year.
Are we in real United States of America? So much of hate around.
Which service center was your friend from? California Service Center is said to be the most restrictive one and they have been giving out H1B only for the duration of contracts. This doesn't make any sense as who in this consulting world and in this economy can give a commitment for a full 3 years of H1B extension. Vermont is supposed to be more liberal as compared to California, but we can never tell.
My company filed for a 7 yr extension of H1B and I received an RFE. RFE has become the norm for H1B for 90% of cases for all consulting companies. My lawyer was smart to predict in advance that I should expect an RFE.
On POE, many of my friends have been harrassed recently. They have been racially profiled and questioned. Better to have all your documentation with you. You might want to condider visiting the immigration office to explain to them that the date on i94 seems to be a mistake as the visa is for 2 full years. They did the same mistake on mine with the year, but I point out right there and he corrected it.
Good luck
Another case I heard was immigration officer at POE granted only 1 year I-94 even though he had 2 years left in his visa. It seems IO spoke to candidates manager and advised him to hire someone locally and get him trained within a year.
Are we in real United States of America? So much of hate around.
Which service center was your friend from? California Service Center is said to be the most restrictive one and they have been giving out H1B only for the duration of contracts. This doesn't make any sense as who in this consulting world and in this economy can give a commitment for a full 3 years of H1B extension. Vermont is supposed to be more liberal as compared to California, but we can never tell.
My company filed for a 7 yr extension of H1B and I received an RFE. RFE has become the norm for H1B for 90% of cases for all consulting companies. My lawyer was smart to predict in advance that I should expect an RFE.
On POE, many of my friends have been harrassed recently. They have been racially profiled and questioned. Better to have all your documentation with you. You might want to condider visiting the immigration office to explain to them that the date on i94 seems to be a mistake as the visa is for 2 full years. They did the same mistake on mine with the year, but I point out right there and he corrected it.
Good luck
2010 ¡Wow!, realmente los hijos de
miguy
07-19 09:38 AM
Does anyone know if it is easier to get medical residency on EAD as opposed to H1/J1 or are you considered in the same boat as H1/J1 applicants?
thanks
thanks
more...
unseenguy
06-19 07:04 PM
Let me enlighten you folks here who are talking about double standards.
First of all this has got nothing to do with with your immigration issue. Next, the Iranian President has said that Israel should not exist and even denied the holocaust. With their nuclear program underway and talks going on, it was being thought that a more moderate leader will come to helm. Apparently it is now being believed that the elections were rigged. With a moderate leader, it is quite possible that talks may begin and an imminent Israel-Iran war be averted. How can 11 million votes be rigged? If they are counted fast in a few hours, yes they can be rigged.
Every country has issues that their population follows. Its no different than any issue that is followed in Indian media. When one issue dies down, another is brought in forefront. Why are you even surprised?
Well, If Mahmoud Ahmedinejad is referring to genocide then he needs to be condemned and if people have chosen him then there needs to be international pressure on iran to change its policies. However, this election is about choice by Iranian people and their genuine will should be respected. Everyone knows that west hates current dispensation in Iran but best thing to do is not to poke nose in other's affairs. This is something west does often and world despises.
The truth will ultimately come out. But is best left to Iranian people. The moment west sniffs an opening they are all for regime change where they dont like regime. They havent leanrt to live with and respect choices of people where it does not match their agenda.
Past elections have been rigged in India , US , everywhere, so there is nothing new in this. Those who have the power will want to retain it.
First of all this has got nothing to do with with your immigration issue. Next, the Iranian President has said that Israel should not exist and even denied the holocaust. With their nuclear program underway and talks going on, it was being thought that a more moderate leader will come to helm. Apparently it is now being believed that the elections were rigged. With a moderate leader, it is quite possible that talks may begin and an imminent Israel-Iran war be averted. How can 11 million votes be rigged? If they are counted fast in a few hours, yes they can be rigged.
Every country has issues that their population follows. Its no different than any issue that is followed in Indian media. When one issue dies down, another is brought in forefront. Why are you even surprised?
Well, If Mahmoud Ahmedinejad is referring to genocide then he needs to be condemned and if people have chosen him then there needs to be international pressure on iran to change its policies. However, this election is about choice by Iranian people and their genuine will should be respected. Everyone knows that west hates current dispensation in Iran but best thing to do is not to poke nose in other's affairs. This is something west does often and world despises.
The truth will ultimately come out. But is best left to Iranian people. The moment west sniffs an opening they are all for regime change where they dont like regime. They havent leanrt to live with and respect choices of people where it does not match their agenda.
Past elections have been rigged in India , US , everywhere, so there is nothing new in this. Those who have the power will want to retain it.
hair sus hijos adoptivos
mpadapa
03-14 10:18 AM
Please don't dilute the admin fix effort by starting another letter campaign.
IV just finished a letter campaign in which one of the items were 3 yr EAD/AP. Why do we need another letter campaign? There is still lot of work going on related to the Admin fixes, please do work with your state chapters to setup meetings with lawmakers to seek their support for the Admin fix effort.
IV just finished a letter campaign in which one of the items were 3 yr EAD/AP. Why do we need another letter campaign? There is still lot of work going on related to the Admin fixes, please do work with your state chapters to setup meetings with lawmakers to seek their support for the Admin fix effort.
more...

anuh1
04-05 08:27 AM
How you filled this much fast? You posted adds before you got PWD? My attorney is saying that we need to wait untill we get PWD to post adds
hot Brad Pitt y su pareja Angelina
nrk
10-17 10:15 AM
Guys, Suggest me a good consulting company. My employer is OK until now and he just started demanding money even for H1 extensions. I am seriously thinking of moving. Please suggest good desi consulting companies who can support my GC and keep min billing. I have a very good project in hand
Hi I am in 4th year of working with a cosulting company. Their response is little slow, but committed to what ever they say. Overall i like the present company.
It is Paradigm Infotech based in Maryland. If you want to check out take a number from the website and call them directly.
Hi I am in 4th year of working with a cosulting company. Their response is little slow, but committed to what ever they say. Overall i like the present company.
It is Paradigm Infotech based in Maryland. If you want to check out take a number from the website and call them directly.
more...
house Angelina Jolie y Brad Pitt
cs.0
02-13 06:32 AM
hi.
http://www.immigrationlawgroup.net - IMMIGRATION LAW GROUP LLP
I am dealing with the above attorney group from past 6 years. They r very good and they take very decent fees.
thanks,
http://www.immigrationlawgroup.net - IMMIGRATION LAW GROUP LLP
I am dealing with the above attorney group from past 6 years. They r very good and they take very decent fees.
thanks,
tattoo Da igual que incluso Brad Pitt
modvik
05-25 12:12 AM
Thats a great idea. Could one of the moderators please do this. Raise the urgency on this so that some the dormant ones do it as well.
more...
pictures de Brad Pitt yAngelina
srarao
07-23 11:30 AM
Hi
Just to know who signed ur I-485 at NSC
Just to know who signed ur I-485 at NSC
dresses hijos de Angelina Jolie y
abracadabra102
10-18 06:09 PM
Some of our members like JunRUN, Hermione etc. already guessed that 800,000 is the total no. of applications received including 131/765 etc. Kudos to you!!.
more...
makeup Jolie y
swamy
12-08 08:53 PM
Mark Krikorian's entry on Huckabee's plan. Naturally he's not happy with Any increase on immigration even.
http://corner.nationalreview.com/post/?q=YzI5MjhhNmQwZjhjMTNlOTgyNGQxN2NkNjQ3ZmIzNzM=
Its not just any Mark Krikorian, its our beloved 'bigot/racist Mark' - please make sure you always use that prefix or he will be very upset. He's already pissed that anytime the CIS' news releases are picked up by the newspapers/TV, they apparently describe CIS as merely an organization that wants 'stricter immigration' and deliberately leave out their illustrious founding by a courageous racist John Tanton. So - in confusion, ladys, jellyspoons , julia preston, nytimes et all - don't piss off our CIS ppl or they will deport your ass to wherever it came from! And don't think just because you were born here that you are safe cos there's a bill in the works that strips birthright citizenship retroactively!
http://corner.nationalreview.com/post/?q=YzI5MjhhNmQwZjhjMTNlOTgyNGQxN2NkNjQ3ZmIzNzM=
Its not just any Mark Krikorian, its our beloved 'bigot/racist Mark' - please make sure you always use that prefix or he will be very upset. He's already pissed that anytime the CIS' news releases are picked up by the newspapers/TV, they apparently describe CIS as merely an organization that wants 'stricter immigration' and deliberately leave out their illustrious founding by a courageous racist John Tanton. So - in confusion, ladys, jellyspoons , julia preston, nytimes et all - don't piss off our CIS ppl or they will deport your ass to wherever it came from! And don't think just because you were born here that you are safe cos there's a bill in the works that strips birthright citizenship retroactively!
girlfriend EL HIJO DE ANGELINA Y BRAD
gc_on_demand
06-02 07:04 PM
This message has been corrected.
Shouldnt the title include petitions filed by one particular law firm:
'Fragomen, Del Rey, Bernsen & Loewy LLP' ??
(its a little misleading & intimidating to know 'ALL' applications)
Shouldnt the title include petitions filed by one particular law firm:
'Fragomen, Del Rey, Bernsen & Loewy LLP' ??
(its a little misleading & intimidating to know 'ALL' applications)
hairstyles Familia Pitt Jolie

saimrathi
07-10 03:17 PM
So USCIS will never see the flowers becoz they are boxed.. and they will never get delivered becoz they are being routed from the airport itself. No major news media covered the few deliveries at USCIS.. What was the point of the campaign again?
For those of you who is interested in one line Q/A
"Is the flower campaign working? Yes"
"Are we good enough with what we have done? Not 100%"
What happened
We were at the loading dock by 10 30 am ( Delivery estimate was between 11 am and 1 pm) and DHL appeared to
have already delivered around 50 boxes once around 9 am. All the flowers we sent are boxed . The visuals will
be boxes and not flowers in the evening when the youtube video will be uploaded. UPS delivered nex. We got the
video of the whole delivery and so did the CNN-IBN/Voice of America folks. There were around 30 boxes or so from
UPS. Next Fedex delivered and there were around 10-15 boxes coming out. While we were doing the recording one of the
officers politely told us not to capture federal buildings and we told them that we were only capturing the delivery of
flowers. After this what ever truck was coming in, they were reversing and pushing back into the dock so that the
delivery cannot be taped. CNN-IBN reporter asked for permission to go inside the loading dock and she was promptly
denied any permission. Then We had a down pour for almost 20-30 minutes and we had to leave the place.
It appears that the S&H dept now knows that most of the flowers are being delivered by DHL/UPS/FEDEX, they are taking
care of the diversion at National airport it self.
In the future if any one wants to do a flower campaign, Please select 2 local florists
(only two florists, in that particular city) and have people call and place orders/online. That way
we can talk with 2 florists and track their delivery easily for picture/video. Every one who tried to call
FTD/proflowers had alot of trouble getting any thing out of them. Actually, we cant blame them because they
are not doing it locally,instead they are putting their orders via national carriers.
Where do we go from here
If people really want to go out and get the main stream media attention, DC is the perfect choice. How ever,Don't plan on a weekend. If we do it right, we could be live on TV and the whole country will ask whats going on, along with the law makers. That will offer a platform for solving the issue at its roots.If you really want to do this, Dont come up with reasons like I dont have time off for a day or I have a project due. I can understand if 1 or 2% of our active members say it, but when 98% of our active members say that I can understand what it is. May be its time we figure out whether we prefer anonymity and pontifical verbatim on the online forum to expressing our concern/disappointment openly. Do not get offended and start flaming me. Just my thoughts.
For those of you who is interested in one line Q/A
"Is the flower campaign working? Yes"
"Are we good enough with what we have done? Not 100%"
What happened
We were at the loading dock by 10 30 am ( Delivery estimate was between 11 am and 1 pm) and DHL appeared to
have already delivered around 50 boxes once around 9 am. All the flowers we sent are boxed . The visuals will
be boxes and not flowers in the evening when the youtube video will be uploaded. UPS delivered nex. We got the
video of the whole delivery and so did the CNN-IBN/Voice of America folks. There were around 30 boxes or so from
UPS. Next Fedex delivered and there were around 10-15 boxes coming out. While we were doing the recording one of the
officers politely told us not to capture federal buildings and we told them that we were only capturing the delivery of
flowers. After this what ever truck was coming in, they were reversing and pushing back into the dock so that the
delivery cannot be taped. CNN-IBN reporter asked for permission to go inside the loading dock and she was promptly
denied any permission. Then We had a down pour for almost 20-30 minutes and we had to leave the place.
It appears that the S&H dept now knows that most of the flowers are being delivered by DHL/UPS/FEDEX, they are taking
care of the diversion at National airport it self.
In the future if any one wants to do a flower campaign, Please select 2 local florists
(only two florists, in that particular city) and have people call and place orders/online. That way
we can talk with 2 florists and track their delivery easily for picture/video. Every one who tried to call
FTD/proflowers had alot of trouble getting any thing out of them. Actually, we cant blame them because they
are not doing it locally,instead they are putting their orders via national carriers.
Where do we go from here
If people really want to go out and get the main stream media attention, DC is the perfect choice. How ever,Don't plan on a weekend. If we do it right, we could be live on TV and the whole country will ask whats going on, along with the law makers. That will offer a platform for solving the issue at its roots.If you really want to do this, Dont come up with reasons like I dont have time off for a day or I have a project due. I can understand if 1 or 2% of our active members say it, but when 98% of our active members say that I can understand what it is. May be its time we figure out whether we prefer anonymity and pontifical verbatim on the online forum to expressing our concern/disappointment openly. Do not get offended and start flaming me. Just my thoughts.
samcam
05-19 12:03 PM
we have 99 guests.. please register and contribute.. help yourself by helping IV...
clear485
06-02 10:11 PM
there is no 10,000 source but i heard people say that..
are you also their client..are you audited..my audit is on business
necessity and recruitment..
does this mean we are screwed...or will they do something..they are
big law firm..why would we suffer when one lawyer in the big firm makes
stupid mistake
Is there any impact on AC-21 guys.... I changed my attorney to Fragomen after using AC-21....
My labor filed back in 2002 by different attorney and approved in a year.... Now I wonder if there is any impact on my case since I'm using Fragomen as my attorney while AOS is pending....
are you also their client..are you audited..my audit is on business
necessity and recruitment..
does this mean we are screwed...or will they do something..they are
big law firm..why would we suffer when one lawyer in the big firm makes
stupid mistake
Is there any impact on AC-21 guys.... I changed my attorney to Fragomen after using AC-21....
My labor filed back in 2002 by different attorney and approved in a year.... Now I wonder if there is any impact on my case since I'm using Fragomen as my attorney while AOS is pending....
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar