My Ping in TotalPing.com

Sabtu, 25 Juni 2011

blonde hair pink highlights

images dines out at Koi Would I blonde hair pink highlights. dark hair with pink highlights. dark brown hair pink highlights.
  • dark hair with pink highlights. dark brown hair pink highlights.



  • pd_recapturing
    06-21 11:48 AM
    Hi,
    I am writing this on behalf of a friend whom I helped him in e-filing his EAD& AP Renewal.

    I too had the same situation. Before it gave this message, it gave a warning, Middle Name is not entered. Since it was a warning, I ignored it and went to the next screen, but there it gave the same message as you got "are still suggested fields not completed on the following forms".
    I veryfied each and every field and tried 3/4 times, but every time the same message, out of frustration, I just some middle initial and submitted, then it worked.
    But actually there is no middle name in my name. But the form got submitted with the confirmation.
    I called the USCIS and told them about the same problem, they asked to submit a letter asking for correction of the name along with supporting documents. SO I have submitted the same.
    Actually I have applied both EAD and AP e-file simultaneously. Both are Renewals.
    I have received the receipt for EAD, but not for AP. Also recieved the FP notice for EAD.
    I called USCIS again, said about not received the AP receipt notice. They said, they have mailed it. but I said about the middle name problem and said not received yet. They said since I submitted a letter for correcting Name, that will take care of it. For not receving the Receipt notice for AP, they said, they will mail a new one.
    Exactly after one month(Whichi is yesterday), I have received the replacement Receipt Notice of AP, but suprisingly the receipt number on this is mentioned the actual Receipt number of the EAD, but clearlt mentioned this application is of Case Type I-131. So I called USCIS again and said about the wrong receipt number, they gave me a confirmation number on the case and said, wait for 45 days and call then if I don;t receive any update on this.
    Actually, I dont know how to tackle your issue but I went ahead and certified my 131 efile without putting MI as I dont have it. I am waiting for my receipt now. I think, its an USCIS application issue.





    wallpaper dark hair with pink highlights. dark brown hair pink highlights. blonde hair pink highlights. lighten your hair,
  • lighten your hair,



  • chanduv23
    08-04 09:33 AM
    I dont think USCIS is thinking that way. They are just picking a stack of application ( mix of all EB1 2 3 for all nationalities) and validating the applications to see if anything is missing or if there are potential reasons to deny it. If they can deny it they will do it promptly and that is one less case to be shown as pending. If they need additional info they will issue RFE and get updates. If they feel satisfied they can pre-adjudicate application and claim that count in their yearly review as acheivement.

    Preadjudication is done to maximize visa utilization and avoid rapid movement of dates. DOS moved dates in July 2007 to maximize visa utilization keeping CP applicants in mind, but did not have a count of AOS applicants.

    But the fact with EB is most applicants are AOS as compared to CP.

    By preadjudicating they are able to have a count upfront to hit the CPO trigger.

    Now when your dates become current, the officer may want to review your situation again or may not - this is pure speculation and is a possibility.





    blonde hair pink highlights. pink hair highlights in brown
  • pink hair highlights in brown



  • needhelp!
    05-30 01:38 AM
    I just watched the piece on Spelling Bee by Jimmy Falon on Late Night.. seems like they went all out to "encourage" Tim Ruiter for next year, because he is "origin Virginia". Did any of you guys watch this?
    Aren't all the kids American kids?





    2011 lighten your hair, blonde hair pink highlights. pink streaks to my hair.
  • pink streaks to my hair.



  • hebron
    04-19 03:50 PM
    Thanks unitednations,

    The information was very helpful for me and others as well.

    I think my education evaluation and MCA degree doesn't specifically state that my Master's degree was a three year degree course.

    I now have a letter from University stating that it was a three year degree course and we are going for a fresh education evaluation.

    I think the lessons learned here is to make sure that the degree and/or EE should clearly state the duration of course.

    Any other suggestion or past success is highly appreciated.

    Also, my RFE respond date is April 22, 2011 and not March 22nd as mentioned in my orginal post.


    I also have a 3 year Bachelor's degree (BSc Physics) + 3 Year masters degree (MCA) from India. I would like to get it evaluated. Could you please let me know which education evaluation agency you used?

    Is you bachelor and master degree in the same or related discipline? I read somewhere that the bachelors and master's will have to be in the same or related fields for it to be considered equivalent to US Masters degree.



    more...


    blonde hair pink highlights. londe hair with light
  • londe hair with light



  • logiclife
    07-09 11:37 AM
    The flower campaign is apparently working as far as the attention the issue is getting.

    If we can manage to send at least 500-700 flowers to USCIS, that will create the kind of attention we want and it will bring the issue of retrogression again on the forefront in Washington DC.

    PLEASE PLEASE send the flowers to USCIS director Emilio Gonzalez. For details on sending, address and the message on the message card, read this thread :

    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=6191

    Thanks.





    blonde hair pink highlights. dark hair with pink highlights. dark brown hair pink highlights.
  • dark hair with pink highlights. dark brown hair pink highlights.



  • aadimanav
    07-14 03:20 PM
    Friends,

    Campaign to recapture wasted green cards is LIVE now. Please download the attached Petition. Enter your info using Pen (instead of typing it).

    Mail + Email + Fax at least to two senators of your State and your local representative. I would recommend you to send to all Senators and as many representatives as you can call.

    Please note that this campaign is not in place of other campaigns run by IV. Please participate fully in other campaigns too.

    Please share here who, when, and how are you going to send this petition. Also share, if you get any reply.

    Please feel free to make changes in the letter/petition.

    Thanks

    *************
    Here is the list of Senators to whom at least one person has sent the email or fax or mail; The information is collected from the posts in this thread.


    (01) Dianne Feinstein (D-CA)
    (02) Barbara Boxer (D-CA)
    (03) George Voinvoich (R-OH)
    (04) Sherrod Brown (D-OH)
    (05, 06) ** 2 NJ Senators
    (07, 08) ** 2 OH senators
    (09) Barbara Mikulski (Maryland)
    (10) Benjamin Cardin (Maryland)
    (11) Mitch McConnell (KY)
    (12) Jim Bunning (KY)
    (13) Coleman (Minnesota)
    (14) Amy Klobuchar (Minnesota)
    (15) Carl Levin (MI)
    (16) Debbie A. Stabenow (MI)
    (17) Johhny Isakson (R-GA).
    (18) Saxby Chambliss (R-GA)
    (19) Warner (Virginia)
    (20) Webb (Virginia)



    more...


    blonde hair pink highlights. Should I get red highlights in
  • Should I get red highlights in



  • royus77
    10-14 03:07 PM
    I am exactly doing the same thing that anandrajesh mentioned above. I have my tickets booked for Nov 21st and its already more than 60 days for me. I have called them to expedite it. will be faxing the documents and letter to local congressman and uscis ombudsman today. I am not even sure why we pay so much of money to these people and do all this to just do their work. But what can we do, we are at their mercy.

    Me too !! My ticket were for Nov 3 and i am waiting for the last 54 days ..just requested USICS to expediate the AP based on financial loss ...





    2010 pink hair highlights in brown blonde hair pink highlights. dines out at Koi Would I
  • dines out at Koi Would I



  • harrydr
    04-16 01:43 PM
    Hi,
    After multiple requests to my employer, i finally was able to get a scanned copy of my I-140 approval notice. It's just the approval notice and not the original I-140.

    My questions is, is that enough to port my PD in case i want to change my job and switch the company??



    more...


    blonde hair pink highlights. Colored Scene Hair with
  • Colored Scene Hair with



  • english_august
    07-10 09:15 AM
    Any deliveries made yet? Whats the impact? Did it work?:confused:

    We have a few people making their way to USCIS - so we should know in sometime.

    Actually when I say a few, there are probably only 3 or 4. Even after working the phones, emails and private messages, we could not get too many DC area members to help out.

    If I have one regret for this campaign it is that I should have booked my flight tickets to DC - it would have been just so exciting to have such a good opportunity to voice our issues and concerns.





    hair pink streaks to my hair. blonde hair pink highlights. dark hair with pink
  • dark hair with pink



  • johnamit
    07-09 02:51 PM
    Wake Up
    ^^^^^^^^^
    Wake Up



    more...


    blonde hair pink highlights. dresses red hair blonde
  • dresses red hair blonde



  • sledge_hammer
    02-23 07:47 AM
    I'm sure many Bollywood movies now have a bigger budget than Slumdog...

    films are made for markets, you and i might say that bollywood is shit but guess what 1.2 billion people dont think so and it works for them!

    if bollywood would try competing with hollywood it would get eaten up purely on the kind of mega budgets etc that hollywood has, bollywood has its own charm and audience and should relish it.and not loose its identity





    hot londe hair with light blonde hair pink highlights. dark brown hair pink
  • dark brown hair pink



  • Humhongekamyab
    01-15 02:53 PM
    I wonder whether proper first aid was given to the person.

    People do normally survive gunshots to leg!!

    "He was near his home when somebody perhaps demanded some money. He was fired at and bullets hit him in the leg. Due to this, his arteries bled profusely which led to kidney failure," Murthy said.



    more...


    house hair colour highlights blonde hair pink highlights. dark hair with pink highlights. dark brown hair pink; dark brown hair pink
  • dark hair with pink highlights. dark brown hair pink; dark brown hair pink



  • belmontboy
    03-15 10:20 PM
    Thank you belmontboy, I will talk to attorney at the earliest and see how it goes.. will update the forum.

    Also update your profile

    Thanks





    tattoo dark hair with pink highlights. dark brown hair pink highlights. blonde hair pink highlights. dark brown hair pink
  • dark brown hair pink



  • return_to_india
    10-01 10:25 PM
    I and my wife are debating whether to apply OCI or PIO card for our son who was born in US and has a US passport. We both hold Indian passport.

    Can you experts please suggest which is the better route? The Indian consulate phone number is of not much help. It just keeps going in infinite loop and does not connect to a real person.

    To best of my knowledge, at least one parent must have US citizenship to get OCI ( the rules were different earlier - may be 3-4 years back ).

    Here is the san francisco Indian consulate OCI V/s PIO card link:

    http://www.cgisf.org/oc/oci-chart.pdf

    Consulate website : http://www.cgisf.org/

    PIO Info : Consular Info (http://www.cgisf.org/pio/pioservices.html)
    OCI Info : Overseas Citizenship of India Menu (http://www.cgisf.org/oc/index.html)

    As for registering with police ( with PIO card ) every 6 months, i am not sure.
    Some of my friends say one needs to send a letter to some regional dsp office.

    Anybody has more info ( i mean the families with us citizen kid who moved
    back to India and staying there with PIO card ? ) ?



    more...


    pictures Should I get red highlights in blonde hair pink highlights. Hollywood Best Hair Color
  • Hollywood Best Hair Color



  • franklin
    09-20 03:34 PM
    Agreed - everyone, lets put this to rest.

    I did not mean any offense to people who couldn't attend attend for valid reasons, more those that didn't care at all to help.





    dresses dark brown hair pink blonde hair pink highlights. rown hair pink highlights
  • rown hair pink highlights



  • chanduv23
    07-09 11:40 AM
    Everyone who changes jobs under the protection of AC21, must do so under the assumption that the sponsoring 140 will be revoked.

    It is not a matter of our convenience. If you quit the sponsoring employer and he has no intention of hiring you again after your GC, then what is the sense in him retaining your 140 for no reason? It only adds complexity to some employers as dangling 140s are counted to evaluate their ability to pay. So even if it is not law, it makes sense for employers to revoke 140s of employees who quit them.

    AC21 protects you from such a revoked 140. We have seen some cases where revoking the 140 - even after the 180 day mark - has resulted in 485 denial. This is a mistake from CIS and is easily fixed.

    Expecting the previous employer to hold on to your 140 is not very different from expecting him to keep your you previous job open for you - just in case.


    That is right. I am in same boat. My previous employer says - "if you want to come back to the company, we can start the GC process new and fresh for you, but if you are not on our payroll, we will have to withdraw the 140 because we do not want to get into ability to pay issue"

    My only concern is AC21 letters not getting into your file and USCIS issuing a NOID or a denial.



    more...


    makeup Colored Scene Hair with blonde hair pink highlights. hair colour highlights
  • hair colour highlights



  • pappu
    10-12 06:10 PM
    Tell me
    good response. we are all in this together and need to work together in order to get things done. IV is not just IV core but each and every member. each member should try to do something positive in order to help IV in whatever way theycan. - contributing money, help increase members, contact their local lawmakers and also contacting media. we need to raise awareness andevery small positive action done by an iv member helps in the overall scheme of things.





    girlfriend dark brown hair pink blonde hair pink highlights. dark hair with pink highlights. Dark Brown Hair Pink
  • dark hair with pink highlights. Dark Brown Hair Pink



  • gcdreamer05
    01-26 05:31 PM
    folks does anyone know if ron predicted the july 2007 fiasco when it all became current ?





    hairstyles dresses red hair blonde blonde hair pink highlights. I wanted the pink highlights
  • I wanted the pink highlights



  • praveenuppaluri
    04-01 03:04 PM
    just send my $50 via paypal (donate now). $10K each month is definitely achievable. GO IV...





    admin
    02-24 02:29 PM
    This is my third post regarding this topic. I have made my contibution and urged all my friends to do the same. [B]Can we sell some add space[B]. If we can have more broad immigartion related topics like proceesing times, more people visit and we can probably sell some add space

    Raju,

    Thanks for your suggestion. I did query about the kind of advertising that we can do. It doesn't look like we'll get much money. Since most of the people are viewing the forums and forums typically have low advertising rates because people using them tend to be highly engrossed in the topic.

    Still thanks for your opinion.





    alapkd
    09-07 03:33 AM
    @alapkd -> Unfortunately they hardly get caught...



    think about it if it was just paying a cut to the management to get your person hired wont ur competitor do the same. i have seen ppl getting caught because the competitor came to know of this and got really pissed and spread it around and the manager got screwed. most of the big companies have very strict policy for even gifts acceptance and the kind of gifts and amounts of it. i m sure it still happens but it can not be as widespread as ppl think it would be. which vendor to use is determined by someone really high up. most companies also keep a track of how much the primary vendor is getting out of the deal and there is a cap on it. they ask for the legal contract to check what % primary vendor is keeping so primary vendor cant fool the company and underpay the consultant and keep a hefty chunk for themselves.

    all i can say is if you see a manager who is involved in illegal practice of taking kick backs expose that guy and get him fired it is your responsibility and it can be done.



    Tidak ada komentar:

    Posting Komentar