villamonte6100
04-09 06:30 PM
i'll break my word for one last piece of advice for my sensistive friend:
"The very reason why we join this forum so that we can, as whole, say something that may influence the law makers of this country to change the existing laws so that our problem with GC will be resolve."
no lawmaker is bothering to read this silly thread. Please stop dreaming. if you want to influence, go meet them! that remain's iv's official word on the matter too...see the meet the lawmaker campaign. and if you already have...you have my respect, you are too good in that case to waste your time complaining about this stuff.
I am not complaining. I'm just trying to point out unnecessary comments.
"The very reason why we join this forum so that we can, as whole, say something that may influence the law makers of this country to change the existing laws so that our problem with GC will be resolve."
no lawmaker is bothering to read this silly thread. Please stop dreaming. if you want to influence, go meet them! that remain's iv's official word on the matter too...see the meet the lawmaker campaign. and if you already have...you have my respect, you are too good in that case to waste your time complaining about this stuff.
I am not complaining. I'm just trying to point out unnecessary comments.
wallpaper New: Call of Duty Black Ops
WithoutGCAmigo
06-18 11:04 AM
When the EAD and AP dates processing dates are backlogged, there isn't much advantage to early filing.
WithoutGCAmigo, no panic. there are processing dates which you should be worried about after you file EAD / AP etc.
To file it goes per visa bulletin. Hope you are upto date with that.
thats the talk of the town, sorry COUNTRY now
IV memeber experts - should be on the way to throw more light / clarify
good luck
WithoutGCAmigo, no panic. there are processing dates which you should be worried about after you file EAD / AP etc.
To file it goes per visa bulletin. Hope you are upto date with that.
thats the talk of the town, sorry COUNTRY now
IV memeber experts - should be on the way to throw more light / clarify
good luck
LostInGCProcess
11-18 11:10 AM
I wasn't moral policing, I was just laying out the legal stand that anybody can have under these circumstances. I am sure that the so called "Desi shop owner" is not so dumb to so flagrantly violate the law when his employee is going by the book, unless the employee is seriously gullible.
I agree it is illegal for employer to charge for H1B, and of course the employer is in violation of the law, but one needs to ascertain that the employee is not a willful accessory to that violation.
sc3, your argument is totally wrong. The employer has violated the H1B rules and most of the employees who come from India for the first time may not know that its illegal to foot the charge for H1b.
Its like telling a woman not to complain to the authorities about the abusive husband, if the husband beats her up, stating that she know it was wrong and so she is party to the wrong doing. Common man!!!
If you are stuck and are exploited, there are protections in Law that would not come after you. There are immunities that apply.
H1B guy, the best course of action for you, in my opinion:
1) consult an attorney.
2) gather as much evidence as possible related to the charging for H1B.
3) find another project.
4) Try to record the conversation between you and your employer. Most state allow to one party consent except California, Connecticut, Florida, Illinois, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Montana, Nevada, New Hampshire, Pennsylvania and Washington.
You don't have to be afraid of a company that is doing business unethically.
Good Luck!!!
I agree it is illegal for employer to charge for H1B, and of course the employer is in violation of the law, but one needs to ascertain that the employee is not a willful accessory to that violation.
sc3, your argument is totally wrong. The employer has violated the H1B rules and most of the employees who come from India for the first time may not know that its illegal to foot the charge for H1b.
Its like telling a woman not to complain to the authorities about the abusive husband, if the husband beats her up, stating that she know it was wrong and so she is party to the wrong doing. Common man!!!
If you are stuck and are exploited, there are protections in Law that would not come after you. There are immunities that apply.
H1B guy, the best course of action for you, in my opinion:
1) consult an attorney.
2) gather as much evidence as possible related to the charging for H1B.
3) find another project.
4) Try to record the conversation between you and your employer. Most state allow to one party consent except California, Connecticut, Florida, Illinois, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Montana, Nevada, New Hampshire, Pennsylvania and Washington.
You don't have to be afraid of a company that is doing business unethically.
Good Luck!!!
2011 Call Of Duty Black Ops Red
sanju
02-25 10:44 AM
kudos to what u accomplished in July 2007, but the reality is we haven't seen any major action after that. I guess its mostly frustration from ppl here, who think that the US housing/EB crisis can be pursued aggressively than expecting for CIR to happen.
thanks
I was once a non-believer but now I am a believer, not because of what core has done, but what this community of educated illiterates have not done. Every time someone has increased level of anxiety, that person comes to this forum, vent out on someone else, ask someone else that what have you been doing because I have not received my green card, and then after bickering in few posts, simply vanish in think air like a fart. The name of the game is, let someone else clean up the shit for me while I enjoy my pop-corn watching a movie with my family. But lets not stop blaming someone else for my own inaction for my green card. Demand answers right now because I had a sudden gust of enthusiasm to find out when I well get my green card. That's the way to go .... and the story goes on ....
.
thanks
I was once a non-believer but now I am a believer, not because of what core has done, but what this community of educated illiterates have not done. Every time someone has increased level of anxiety, that person comes to this forum, vent out on someone else, ask someone else that what have you been doing because I have not received my green card, and then after bickering in few posts, simply vanish in think air like a fart. The name of the game is, let someone else clean up the shit for me while I enjoy my pop-corn watching a movie with my family. But lets not stop blaming someone else for my own inaction for my green card. Demand answers right now because I had a sudden gust of enthusiasm to find out when I well get my green card. That's the way to go .... and the story goes on ....
.
more...
wellwisher02
05-04 06:05 PM
Agreed...it is personal decision...but for Indians...it is a difficult decision. The way India is growing....People who have lived here for more than 10years...are migrating back....i know a person who left...has warned me...just to earn and get out.....not good for kids future etc....
So...we are all still learning.....
---
In re personal decision, I stay away from commenting on it any further.
Many members of IV, like me, are speaking in ONE VOICE on immigration reforms, including expeditious processing of GCs.
That should be the primary focus of threads, talking about H1B and GC issues. I don't mean to offend you, dear friend, since I'd like to be in the company of people who're going through frustrating times and fighting for GC reforms thru IV.
So...we are all still learning.....
---
In re personal decision, I stay away from commenting on it any further.
Many members of IV, like me, are speaking in ONE VOICE on immigration reforms, including expeditious processing of GCs.
That should be the primary focus of threads, talking about H1B and GC issues. I don't mean to offend you, dear friend, since I'd like to be in the company of people who're going through frustrating times and fighting for GC reforms thru IV.
lskreddy
05-21 12:49 PM
If they state their reasoning behind these processing times and let us know in writing that only apps with current priority dates are being considered, that will put to rest a lot of our anxiety.
As much as I am anxious to know about the application being approved, the lack of transparency is what frustrates me the most. They create the rules and they bend it as and when it suits them.
I wish they would only state the true state of affairs.
As much as I am anxious to know about the application being approved, the lack of transparency is what frustrates me the most. They create the rules and they bend it as and when it suits them.
I wish they would only state the true state of affairs.
more...
immigrant2007
07-02 10:45 PM
Please do not discontinue this thread. Understand the importance of it and think about it
2010 Call of Duty Black Ops Clock
HumHongeKamiyab
02-10 06:32 PM
$ 20/month..
Thanks,
Thanks,
more...
bbct
06-28 08:21 AM
I have H1-b petition approval but i dont have h1-I-94 card.
Is it legal to work without h1-I-94 Card?
Do i need to travel out side of country ?
Is it legal to work without h1-I-94 Card?
Do i need to travel out side of country ?
hair call of duty black ops
Alabaman
07-21 09:52 PM
What part of Canada did you move to?
I am from India and I have worked in the USA for the last 6 years. I have immigrated to Canada with a Job 6 months back to avoid overystaying. My experience in Canada is very bad. I am a MCAD and Sun Certifitied Developer having more than 8 years experience. I am looking for a job for more than 3 months in Canada and still not able to get a job. There is lots of racism here and people are not polite. I have been regularly applying for .NET jobs and the response is very bad. Maybe because I am from India. Try avoiding Canada as much as you can.
I am from India and I have worked in the USA for the last 6 years. I have immigrated to Canada with a Job 6 months back to avoid overystaying. My experience in Canada is very bad. I am a MCAD and Sun Certifitied Developer having more than 8 years experience. I am looking for a job for more than 3 months in Canada and still not able to get a job. There is lots of racism here and people are not polite. I have been regularly applying for .NET jobs and the response is very bad. Maybe because I am from India. Try avoiding Canada as much as you can.
more...
adhantari
07-30 04:49 PM
Let the BS(brain storming) begin......................:D
hot cod lack ops wallpaper hd. kids, Call
baburob2
07-27 05:14 AM
hi chisinau,or anyone..
Hi chisinau..
It's destiny that I came across your posting.. like you, I am an RN waiting for the DS230 approval also since Oct.2006.. believe it or not ,I was also informed by the NVC to resubmit a new DS230 because the previous one I submitted last year was already outdated. Now, I sent them the updated DS230 last June 27,2007.
I really want to ask if in your opinion, or if you have some positive information regarding this�do we still have a chance of receiving an embassy interview and medical exam schedule before October 2007?
I would really appreciate a response.. thank you
Hi Peyton
The quota is over and hence the chances of interview schedule before Oct 2007 is not possible. However depending on the origin of country, EB category , priority category you should stand a good chance of interview being scheduled for FY2008. My gut feeling is EB3 ROW would open up with Some 2005 year and EB3 Ind would open up wiht some 2003 and EB2 Ind would open up with some 2004 .
Hi chisinau..
It's destiny that I came across your posting.. like you, I am an RN waiting for the DS230 approval also since Oct.2006.. believe it or not ,I was also informed by the NVC to resubmit a new DS230 because the previous one I submitted last year was already outdated. Now, I sent them the updated DS230 last June 27,2007.
I really want to ask if in your opinion, or if you have some positive information regarding this�do we still have a chance of receiving an embassy interview and medical exam schedule before October 2007?
I would really appreciate a response.. thank you
Hi Peyton
The quota is over and hence the chances of interview schedule before Oct 2007 is not possible. However depending on the origin of country, EB category , priority category you should stand a good chance of interview being scheduled for FY2008. My gut feeling is EB3 ROW would open up with Some 2005 year and EB3 Ind would open up wiht some 2003 and EB2 Ind would open up with some 2004 .
more...
house Call of Duty: Black Ops (Video
gvenkat
02-23 05:18 PM
Pot calling the kettle black! (or should I say brown?)
leave the joker alone.. he needs to take english lessons and also needs to brush up his comprehension skills... :p:p
leave the joker alone.. he needs to take english lessons and also needs to brush up his comprehension skills... :p:p
tattoo New Black Ops Wallpaper!
funny
09-22 04:26 PM
one member voted on the Third option on this Poll...
I didn't call last week and i did not call even today....
Well this is dis-heartning to see these kind of responses, Whats the point of spending time on IV if you are not willing to work on the Action Items...are you here to just collect information...Sad.
I didn't call last week and i did not call even today....
Well this is dis-heartning to see these kind of responses, Whats the point of spending time on IV if you are not willing to work on the Action Items...are you here to just collect information...Sad.
more...
pictures Game: Call of Duty
laborpains
08-05 10:04 AM
http://www.uscis.gov/files/article/Immigrant_Visas_30Apr08.pdf
See for your self what Pre-Adjudication means. Its literally conditional approval......
Hi,
Is it possible to equire USCIS if one's application is Pre-Adjudicated? Is there a number we could call for the status ?
Thank You!
See for your self what Pre-Adjudication means. Its literally conditional approval......
Hi,
Is it possible to equire USCIS if one's application is Pre-Adjudicated? Is there a number we could call for the status ?
Thank You!
dresses call of duty black ops
mjdup
03-01 06:05 PM
I have similarly checked a site here in MA which most of the local indian community visits. The prices are little high and I'm negotiating. If sulekha is visited a lot please enquire about the prices and then you can forward to the media committee.
I'm planning to contribute to the ad myself if the local website agrees to my terms. (Still bargaining !)
Sukekha.com is the most visited website for INDIANS in NORTHEAST....for all classifields. Would it be very expensive to put up some banners in LEADING indian websites where lot of INDIAN IT people visit.
I'm planning to contribute to the ad myself if the local website agrees to my terms. (Still bargaining !)
Sukekha.com is the most visited website for INDIANS in NORTHEAST....for all classifields. Would it be very expensive to put up some banners in LEADING indian websites where lot of INDIAN IT people visit.
more...
makeup pictures call of duty black
meg_z
09-15 12:53 PM
Like the other guy you said, I have an equity of 200,000 in one house and 50,000 in other house. I still don't have green card. I have around 300,000 in
401k and 150,000 in brokerage accounts. My net worth is around 800k, most of my money is in this country. If I want to continue my lifestyle, I need my GC, that will secure my right to live in this country. AFter 9 years of tax paying and law abiding life, I think i have a right to live in this country, but with this stupid laws don't know when i will get my GC.
You guys are the exceptions, not the norm among H-1Bs.
401k and 150,000 in brokerage accounts. My net worth is around 800k, most of my money is in this country. If I want to continue my lifestyle, I need my GC, that will secure my right to live in this country. AFter 9 years of tax paying and law abiding life, I think i have a right to live in this country, but with this stupid laws don't know when i will get my GC.
You guys are the exceptions, not the norm among H-1Bs.
girlfriend Call of Duty : Black Ops First

vikramy
12-30 01:17 AM
This Russian guy is a Crazy, Sick, Day dreamer
hairstyles Call of Duty Black Ops Winter
mannubhai
05-27 04:57 PM
We have seen that for every bill which gets a chance to be presented, there is a heated debate and some compromises arrived at if the bill gets a chance to move further. I am concerned that if this bill goes the same route, the compromise would be to drop the employment part of the same.
I agree with Pappu that we need to meet lawmakers and would like to add that our agenda should be to ensure that the employment based Visa Recapture remains in the agenda.
I agree with Pappu that we need to meet lawmakers and would like to add that our agenda should be to ensure that the employment based Visa Recapture remains in the agenda.
walking_dude
12-12 10:45 AM
Thank you. Ideas are allright and enriching. IV also needs more contributions
This is my first contribution to IV - 100$
Google Order #517835584999381
This is my first contribution to IV - 100$
Google Order #517835584999381
StarSun
05-17 06:20 PM
The Training on Sunday June 6th will be held at Hyatt Regency near Capitol Hill (http://washingtonregency.hyatt.com/hyatt/hotels/index.jsp?src=agn_smg_hhc_ppc_google_ss_propertysp ecific_wasrw_hyattregencycapitolhill&k_clickid=5a3402af-3df6-af68-63e2-000060fa8023)
The closest airport to the capitol is the Reagan National Airport. The other two airport are Baltimore International, MD and Dulles International, VA are options too - if you can get good deals.
Priceline can offer good pricing for hotels.
The closest airport to the capitol is the Reagan National Airport. The other two airport are Baltimore International, MD and Dulles International, VA are options too - if you can get good deals.
Priceline can offer good pricing for hotels.
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar