shri22
11-13 09:40 PM
Hi All,
Can you please tell me, when following was announced? Is this a new rule ?
VISA CONVERSATION NOT POSSIBLE FROM H4->H1 or from F1=> H1
I have appointment for Jan12 in TIJUANA , I took this appointment Oct 19th
I worked almost more than 1 year in USA with H1 status but never stamped on my passport.
Thanks
Shri
Can you please tell me, when following was announced? Is this a new rule ?
VISA CONVERSATION NOT POSSIBLE FROM H4->H1 or from F1=> H1
I have appointment for Jan12 in TIJUANA , I took this appointment Oct 19th
I worked almost more than 1 year in USA with H1 status but never stamped on my passport.
Thanks
Shri
wallpaper 2011 quotes about
mallu
12-18 08:30 PM
Govt. has stipulated some wage while doing LCA. I think these activists should go after the govt. to raise that wage if they feel if it is low.
waiting_4_gc
03-28 06:33 PM
I got the RFE notification in the mail yesterday and here is the RFE info:
The Service acknowledges that you filed your I-485 Employment Based Application (Receipt #) based on your approved 3rd preference I-140 (Receipt #). Service records indicate that you also have an approved 2nd preference I-140 (Receipt #) with a priority date that affords you an available visa. If you wish to transfer this I-485 to your newly approved Form I-140 a request for conversion must be made in writing. If no response is received, USCIS will continue adjudication on the instant I-485 based on your 3rd preference I-140 and will wait for visa availability based on that preference classification".
I had another approved I-140 in EB2 from the client where I worked as a contractor. That company got acquired by another and am not sure if they still support me in the process.
1) Did anyone receive such RFE?
2) Should I send USCIS a letter by requesting them to trasfer my I-485 to EB2?
3) USCIS had issued this RFE on 03/03/10 with 04/03/10 deadline but I had received it yesterday(3/27/10). I have only 1 week to respond back.
Is there a way to buy some more time if i cant respond back in 3-4 business days?
Please advice. I really appreciate your help!
Thanks in advance.
The Service acknowledges that you filed your I-485 Employment Based Application (Receipt #) based on your approved 3rd preference I-140 (Receipt #). Service records indicate that you also have an approved 2nd preference I-140 (Receipt #) with a priority date that affords you an available visa. If you wish to transfer this I-485 to your newly approved Form I-140 a request for conversion must be made in writing. If no response is received, USCIS will continue adjudication on the instant I-485 based on your 3rd preference I-140 and will wait for visa availability based on that preference classification".
I had another approved I-140 in EB2 from the client where I worked as a contractor. That company got acquired by another and am not sure if they still support me in the process.
1) Did anyone receive such RFE?
2) Should I send USCIS a letter by requesting them to trasfer my I-485 to EB2?
3) USCIS had issued this RFE on 03/03/10 with 04/03/10 deadline but I had received it yesterday(3/27/10). I have only 1 week to respond back.
Is there a way to buy some more time if i cant respond back in 3-4 business days?
Please advice. I really appreciate your help!
Thanks in advance.
2011 quotes about emo love. emo love quotes wallpapers.

wandmaker
01-10 12:46 AM
EB-2, 485 and 140 submitted in June 2007 concurrently, RD and PD both are June 2007. I borrowed my husband's Swiss nationality. Now 140 approved, AP and EAD got, but NC is still pending.
Just curious: When will USCIS process my 485? According to my nationality or my husband's? If it's mine, god, I may have to wait for 4, 5 years because of the terrible VB backlog! Is it after 485, everyone no matter which nationality, the processing time should be the same. All the world line up together. Please correct me if I am wrong.
since you are using your husband's nationality (x-chargability), you should have your GC in 6-12 months provided your name check has cleared.
Just curious: When will USCIS process my 485? According to my nationality or my husband's? If it's mine, god, I may have to wait for 4, 5 years because of the terrible VB backlog! Is it after 485, everyone no matter which nationality, the processing time should be the same. All the world line up together. Please correct me if I am wrong.
since you are using your husband's nationality (x-chargability), you should have your GC in 6-12 months provided your name check has cleared.
more...
chanduv23
11-26 02:00 PM
Folks - due to an unforeseen emergency Attorney Prashanthi Reddy was not able to make it on November 20th to IV chat.
The next IV Chat with Attorney Prashanthi Reddy will be on Thursday, December 4th at 9.30 PM EST.
If there is any change that I know of, I will post it on this thread
The next IV Chat with Attorney Prashanthi Reddy will be on Thursday, December 4th at 9.30 PM EST.
If there is any change that I know of, I will post it on this thread
inskrish
08-12 03:30 PM
I am wondering if there is a potential issue for the applications filed between July 3rd to july 17th. This is the period when everything was in limbo. Is there any disadvantage for these folks?
So far I haven't seen anyone getting checks cashed or recipted in this period. We do see July 2nd notices comming in.
I had my 485 application received at NSC on July 3rd. And now we are hearing that they may transfer cases to TSC if I-140 was approved from there. Another delay! This wait is getting me restless.
I don't think we need to worry about July3-17 cases, and July3rd application is not any different from the July2nd application, except the fact that there was a one day delay. :) This is my take on this issue:
According to Jan Pederson, NSC received roughly 35,000 applications in first two days of July.07. As of 08/03/2007, USCIS completed receipt entry for the I-485 applications received till 07/01/2007. If we ASSUME USCIS enters roughly 4000--which could be too high, I believe--I-485 applications a day, it requires atleast 9 working days to complete the receipt entry of July2nd applications. i.e by Aug.16th, USCIS would have entered all of the July2nd applications, and from Aug.17th , they would start working on July 3rd applications.
Secondly, while processing the July2nd applications, USCIS doesn't give any priority to the actual time the applications were received. That is why some of us raise our eyebrows as to how the 11.30am filer gets the receipt notice before the 7.55am filer receives the same.
Again, it is just based on my personal observation.:)
Regards,
IK
So far I haven't seen anyone getting checks cashed or recipted in this period. We do see July 2nd notices comming in.
I had my 485 application received at NSC on July 3rd. And now we are hearing that they may transfer cases to TSC if I-140 was approved from there. Another delay! This wait is getting me restless.
I don't think we need to worry about July3-17 cases, and July3rd application is not any different from the July2nd application, except the fact that there was a one day delay. :) This is my take on this issue:
According to Jan Pederson, NSC received roughly 35,000 applications in first two days of July.07. As of 08/03/2007, USCIS completed receipt entry for the I-485 applications received till 07/01/2007. If we ASSUME USCIS enters roughly 4000--which could be too high, I believe--I-485 applications a day, it requires atleast 9 working days to complete the receipt entry of July2nd applications. i.e by Aug.16th, USCIS would have entered all of the July2nd applications, and from Aug.17th , they would start working on July 3rd applications.
Secondly, while processing the July2nd applications, USCIS doesn't give any priority to the actual time the applications were received. That is why some of us raise our eyebrows as to how the 11.30am filer gets the receipt notice before the 7.55am filer receives the same.
Again, it is just based on my personal observation.:)
Regards,
IK
more...
das0
06-22 02:09 AM
any thoughts?
2010 emo love quotes pictures.
saint_2010
08-13 11:26 AM
looks like they will make us wait till 17th and accept/reject case from July 2nd...and most of the rejected cases might not be eligible to refile :mad:...this is my guess!
more...

cox
January 31st, 2005, 12:03 AM
I liked the father & son pic too. Some crop will help to emphasize the icy feel too. It's got a happier feel than the others IMHO... We're all our worst critics, so keep your camera and keep shooting ;)
hair emo love and quotes. Labels: ALONE EMO BOYS,

sush
07-30 07:48 PM
EAD is based on pending I-485 and for filing 485, you just need 140 received. So you are OK. My uunderstanding is you can also use AC21 portability after 180 days to change employers as long as your employer doesn't revoke your I-140. So there is that risk with I-140 not approved.
P.S my I-140 app is pending with TSC from May 2006. Almost 425 days plus and still no update/no RFE. Even upgraded it to PP on Jun 18th 2007 but still nothing.
P.S my I-140 app is pending with TSC from May 2006. Almost 425 days plus and still no update/no RFE. Even upgraded it to PP on Jun 18th 2007 but still nothing.
more...
stemcell
02-11 11:38 AM
Albertpinto
Nice idea actually.
There have been many articles about economic growth secondary to legal immigrants.
In retrospect all of us come with couple of suitcases and end up in the top 10% of the socioeconomic strata given a time frame of 5 yrs or less.
Washington know this but the lethargy to do anything for us is i think is political.
Now that CHANGE has been elected lets see whats in store for all of us.
Nice idea actually.
There have been many articles about economic growth secondary to legal immigrants.
In retrospect all of us come with couple of suitcases and end up in the top 10% of the socioeconomic strata given a time frame of 5 yrs or less.
Washington know this but the lethargy to do anything for us is i think is political.
Now that CHANGE has been elected lets see whats in store for all of us.
hot hairstyles to Emo Love Quotes.
Axilleus
10-23 10:42 AM
EAD application sent Aug 26 (Arrived Aug 28)
RN Sep 17
FP Oct 20
Current Status: Case received and pending
I am supposed to start working on Nov 5 and I pray and hope to get my EAD by then.
RN Sep 17
FP Oct 20
Current Status: Case received and pending
I am supposed to start working on Nov 5 and I pray and hope to get my EAD by then.
more...
house emo love quote: “when you
CreatedToday
03-28 09:12 PM
Were you on bench or worked during the period when the employer didn't pay?
My employer is not paying salary. Where I should complain about him so I can get salary.
Thx
My employer is not paying salary. Where I should complain about him so I can get salary.
Thx
tattoo dresses images emo love quotes

alifarhan123
08-27 03:20 PM
I got the 2 yr EAD as well, but don't know what the use of having it without I140 approval.
more...
pictures emo love quotes and pics
eb3retro
09-12 03:40 PM
Not in the system yet, and no checks cashed.
Submitted: June 30, 2007
Reached USCIS: July 2nd, 2007
Signed for by: J.Barrett @ 10:25 AM
I have no clue as to what is going on here ...worrying indeed.
welcome to IV. Please join IV in the DC rally.
Submitted: June 30, 2007
Reached USCIS: July 2nd, 2007
Signed for by: J.Barrett @ 10:25 AM
I have no clue as to what is going on here ...worrying indeed.
welcome to IV. Please join IV in the DC rally.
dresses makeup emo love quotes and
h1-b forever
04-27 08:24 AM
I want to know if some of us knew of Green card wait time when we applied or came to USA?
what difference does that make?
Question is, now that you know how long the gc process takes, you are still here............Cribbing maybe, but still here..........
So, it does not matter what you knew at the time of coming here.
what difference does that make?
Question is, now that you know how long the gc process takes, you are still here............Cribbing maybe, but still here..........
So, it does not matter what you knew at the time of coming here.
more...
makeup emo love kissing. love quotes
bsbawa10
08-16 09:35 AM
I observed this repeatedly, a gmail user "prakashnetmkt" has been deleting all data repeatedly and I believe intentionally. I have reverted back to the old revision again.
I have modified some permissions, so now you do have to login to be able to edit. Still it is easy to mess up the data if you want t
Link below:
http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=pQG8H7vLQOz5-YnFYQw71PA&t=6902263567496904009&guest
I have modified some permissions, so now you do have to login to be able to edit. Still it is easy to mess up the data if you want t
Link below:
http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=pQG8H7vLQOz5-YnFYQw71PA&t=6902263567496904009&guest
girlfriend hot emo love sayings and
meridiani.planum
03-02 11:48 PM
Thanks guys. Luckily I still have the U-haul rental receipts and all credit card statements for that period. Will send all that. I hope that will help.
talk to a lawyer. What you might need instead is to send an explanation that the last time you were admitted is the date stamped on your passport/I-94. The date mentioned in your I-485 is the last date of entry after a non-stamping readmit using visa revalidation etc.
talk to a lawyer. What you might need instead is to send an explanation that the last time you were admitted is the date stamped on your passport/I-94. The date mentioned in your I-485 is the last date of entry after a non-stamping readmit using visa revalidation etc.
hairstyles wallpaper emo love quotes and
trump_gc
07-13 10:57 AM
If she has an EAD she should be fine with the status, if she does not have one, may be u could apply one for her
chi_shark
10-08 10:43 AM
not website... just the category... thanks for your opinion...
also, title leaves the possibility that the content talks about a creative new business idea... or some creative twist in interpretation of law...
I see nothing wrong with this topic at this website. We had a lot of pressure on GC. The bad economy just made our life worse. We need some high spirit.
And the title clearly indicates that it is not about any specific immigration issue. People don't have to click when not interested.
also, title leaves the possibility that the content talks about a creative new business idea... or some creative twist in interpretation of law...
I see nothing wrong with this topic at this website. We had a lot of pressure on GC. The bad economy just made our life worse. We need some high spirit.
And the title clearly indicates that it is not about any specific immigration issue. People don't have to click when not interested.
munnu77
06-11 08:43 AM
Wht do u mean..partially?
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar