mgakhar
02-28 11:24 AM
Ok so herez the update. I went to the INS office and gave them all the details. and since I was supposed to travel out of the country in 3rd and 4th week of March, I requested the lady that if possible can you ask them to give me a date either before March 14th or after March 30th. She made a note of this and said that I should be expecting the FP notice soon.
So I get the FP Notice yesterday with an appointment date of 20th March. Great ... now I cant even go for the appointment. I guess will have to reschedule it.
I've read that its ok to reschedule the appointment just once but not more than once. Any advice on this would be really helpful.
thanks again Leoindiano for your advice !!
So I get the FP Notice yesterday with an appointment date of 20th March. Great ... now I cant even go for the appointment. I guess will have to reschedule it.
I've read that its ok to reschedule the appointment just once but not more than once. Any advice on this would be really helpful.
thanks again Leoindiano for your advice !!
wallpaper kiss kissed kissing lips
saravanaraj.sathya
08-03 10:22 AM
Whtz if the previous employer who filed the GC revokes I-140...Is it possible to extend H1 for 3 yrs in this scenario also?
hpandey
02-10 08:23 PM
The bigger problem is that your parents visa has already been rejected twice and that would be in their database. And that was when your parents were working. Now they are also retired which also adds another complication since the visa officers look to see if the people who a asking for a visitors visa have anything left in India to come back to ( like real estate , good bank balances , jobs , family etc )
I don't think it matters much if you are sponsering them or they are paying for it themselves.. its the twice visa denial in past that might be the key.
I don't think it matters much if you are sponsering them or they are paying for it themselves.. its the twice visa denial in past that might be the key.
2011 Beyond that, any other kissing

franklin
06-15 04:45 PM
Even PERM is Baclogged.......per my lawyer Atlanta is taking 6 months.....Amazing
that is not a backlog in the sense of retrogression based backlog. That is like any other processing time for any other type of application
that is not a backlog in the sense of retrogression based backlog. That is like any other processing time for any other type of application
more...
needhelp!
10-10 05:41 PM
time to move on...

marty
10-20 04:48 PM
The dates are retrogressed:
Nebraska Service Center Processing Time Report (10/19/08)
I-485 Application to Register Permanent
Residence or to Adjust Status Employment-based adjustment applications July 04, 2007
Nebraska Service Center Processing Time Report (9/15/08)
I-485 Application to Register Permanent
Residence or to Adjust Status Employment-based adjustment applications July 08, 2007
Texas Service Center Processing Time Report (10/19/08)
I-485 Residence or to Adjust Status Employment-based adjustment applications June 24, 2007
Texas Service Center Processing Time Report (9/15/08)
I-485 Application to Register Permanent
Residence or to Adjust Status Employment-based adjustment applications June 23, 2007
Nebraska Service Center Processing Time Report (10/19/08)
I-485 Application to Register Permanent
Residence or to Adjust Status Employment-based adjustment applications July 04, 2007
Nebraska Service Center Processing Time Report (9/15/08)
I-485 Application to Register Permanent
Residence or to Adjust Status Employment-based adjustment applications July 08, 2007
Texas Service Center Processing Time Report (10/19/08)
I-485 Residence or to Adjust Status Employment-based adjustment applications June 24, 2007
Texas Service Center Processing Time Report (9/15/08)
I-485 Application to Register Permanent
Residence or to Adjust Status Employment-based adjustment applications June 23, 2007
more...
ashutrip
06-15 04:52 PM
that is not a backlog in the sense of retrogression based backlog. That is like any other processing time for any other type of application
Chicago is taking 2-3 weeks then y Atl is taking 6 months
Chicago is taking 2-3 weeks then y Atl is taking 6 months
2010 STAG KISSING LIPS
martinvisalaw
07-21 01:20 PM
Like the attorney mentioned, you can't maintain H4 and AOS status at the same time.
To clarify some misunderstandings - you can have H-4 and an AOS pending. You can't have H-4 and work on an EAD.
Someone else said "If working on EAD invalidates H1,..." No, working on an EAD does not invalidate H-1B status, unless the work is for a different employer to the H-1B petitioner.
Another poster: "I know many people who were on H4 and started working as soon as they filed AOS and got EAD's, now in this case there I-94 issued for H4 is still valid."
No, the H-4 status is not valid. I wonder if the H-4 applicant completed the I-539 correctly and stated that s/he was working. There is a specific question about this on the 539. If the applicant said s/he was working, I would be very surprised if CIS extended the H-4 status.
To clarify some misunderstandings - you can have H-4 and an AOS pending. You can't have H-4 and work on an EAD.
Someone else said "If working on EAD invalidates H1,..." No, working on an EAD does not invalidate H-1B status, unless the work is for a different employer to the H-1B petitioner.
Another poster: "I know many people who were on H4 and started working as soon as they filed AOS and got EAD's, now in this case there I-94 issued for H4 is still valid."
No, the H-4 status is not valid. I wonder if the H-4 applicant completed the I-539 correctly and stated that s/he was working. There is a specific question about this on the 539. If the applicant said s/he was working, I would be very surprised if CIS extended the H-4 status.
more...
busy
03-08 05:37 PM
Hi,
My husband filed I485 in August 2007 and included me as derivative. I also hold H1B visa from January 2005. I entered US in H4 visa in 2001 and later converted to H1. My questions and concerns are will the immigration officer will dig into my employment history starting from Jan 2005 till now and ask for paystubs and w2 etc. I submitted 3 months paystubs along with I485 form. Is that just enough? I have sleepless nights nowadays. This is my situation. Employer A who got me H1B initially in 2005 could not get me a project continuously for about one year. So later I tranferred my H1 to another company B. Company B got me project and started working for company B after a long gap. Subsequently my H1 tranfer to company B was rejected during Feb 2007 due to some reason. Since I was in a project, company B again filed for another H1 transfer through it's another sister company C in March 2007. Company C got RFE and because of abondonment by company C, it was also rejected in October 2007. While I filed I485, I submitted 3 months paystubs of company C. My concern is will I be scrutinized by the immigration officer while processing my I485? Please experts, your suggestion and help is much appreciated.
My husband filed I485 in August 2007 and included me as derivative. I also hold H1B visa from January 2005. I entered US in H4 visa in 2001 and later converted to H1. My questions and concerns are will the immigration officer will dig into my employment history starting from Jan 2005 till now and ask for paystubs and w2 etc. I submitted 3 months paystubs along with I485 form. Is that just enough? I have sleepless nights nowadays. This is my situation. Employer A who got me H1B initially in 2005 could not get me a project continuously for about one year. So later I tranferred my H1 to another company B. Company B got me project and started working for company B after a long gap. Subsequently my H1 tranfer to company B was rejected during Feb 2007 due to some reason. Since I was in a project, company B again filed for another H1 transfer through it's another sister company C in March 2007. Company C got RFE and because of abondonment by company C, it was also rejected in October 2007. While I filed I485, I submitted 3 months paystubs of company C. My concern is will I be scrutinized by the immigration officer while processing my I485? Please experts, your suggestion and help is much appreciated.
hair people kissing on lips. others lips in the dark.
gc_bulgaria
10-23 08:13 PM
EAD came with FP notice on 9/29. Received FP today.
No LUDs since 9/19 and AP status still says "Pending"
No LUDs since 9/19 and AP status still says "Pending"
more...
legaleagle
06-08 02:50 PM
Thanks Dhundhun,
I will gather whatever documents I have and then consider. My present position would not entitle me to claim Senior Management position. Also, now things are getting a bit difficult.
I will gather whatever documents I have and then consider. My present position would not entitle me to claim Senior Management position. Also, now things are getting a bit difficult.
hot pictures of people kissing on
jhaalaa
10-31 07:20 PM
Thanks to the USCIS administration for bringing it out for public information.
It would help a lot of non-citizens make informed decisions.
Thanks OP.
Best Wishes for all.
It would help a lot of non-citizens make informed decisions.
Thanks OP.
Best Wishes for all.
more...
house People Kissing On Lips In Bed.
Tantra
07-16 12:33 PM
If you feel that IV represents you, please become a member.
tattoo hot People+kissing+on+lips+in+

Ann Ruben
02-16 02:02 AM
The new PW system seems to be taking about 4-5 weeks, not months.
more...
pictures People+kissing+on+the+lips

xgoogle
06-25 07:59 AM
So we can apply for an EAD and AP renewal when the time comes on our own?
Also is AC-21 filing involved in this case?
And would my current employer need to do anything or need to not do anything?
Thanks,
Also is AC-21 filing involved in this case?
And would my current employer need to do anything or need to not do anything?
Thanks,
dresses 133-Free Kiss Print
Dhundhun
10-02 02:53 PM
As I understand, technically there are different situations - for example,
1. If some one is married to Canadian Citizen, his/her requirement of presence not needed and can hold lifelong Canadian PR, while remainig in USA on GC or as US Citizen.
2. Similarly, if someone is hired by Canadian Company and sent to USA, his/her requirement for presence is not needed.
American Citizen do get Canadian PR, there are some advantage too, such as medical.
1. If some one is married to Canadian Citizen, his/her requirement of presence not needed and can hold lifelong Canadian PR, while remainig in USA on GC or as US Citizen.
2. Similarly, if someone is hired by Canadian Company and sent to USA, his/her requirement for presence is not needed.
American Citizen do get Canadian PR, there are some advantage too, such as medical.
more...
makeup how to kiss on lips. Kissing
imneedy
03-24 04:00 PM
Attorney saying she did fallow up with USCIS but she got response back that since they (USCIS) already approved my case she can only do proting when I file 484 under EB2 category.
Can you ask her to do inter-filing for I-485? I thought lawyer just need to send a letter to link new I-140 to your existing I-485 application.
Can you ask her to do inter-filing for I-485? I thought lawyer just need to send a letter to link new I-140 to your existing I-485 application.
girlfriend people kissing on lips.
nandini
08-03 06:02 PM
i had applied for 3 extension in May, in June when all dates were current i was given 1 year extension . After July 2nd ,as they became unavailable again my emailed my attorney and she spoke with USCIS and without having to reapply i was given extension till 2010.
i think you are eligible for 3 year extension.
i think you are eligible for 3 year extension.
hairstyles wallpaper kisses. kiss me lips
ksrk
06-29 03:36 PM
Has anybody recently applied for a Schengen Visa, if yes, can you please let me know what you did for the travel insurance. The insurance from my employer (Humana) says they cover international but do not have a letter that states the same and Swedish consulate website says the letter should specifically say "International Coverage".
What are my options. Can you guys suggest where I can buy the insurance from.
I used TravelGuard. It was perfectly suited for the Schengen visa application. It cost ~$30 for the coverage amount the visa requires. There might be others, but this worked really well for me.
What are my options. Can you guys suggest where I can buy the insurance from.
I used TravelGuard. It was perfectly suited for the Schengen visa application. It cost ~$30 for the coverage amount the visa requires. There might be others, but this worked really well for me.
sidbee
10-26 04:25 PM
I do not see why anyone should not travel on Air France or Lufthansa. You are not changing airports at Paris or Frankfort. So there is no requirement for a visa. It seems to be a simple one.
What you think , doesn't matter.
Cant fly through FRANCE/UK for sure, without a valid US visa stamped.
People had issues even with Lufthansa, but as per law on the German Consulate , a person should be able to transit through Germany. But i would avoid it.
Emirates/Direct AI/Continental should be OK from East Coast.
What you think , doesn't matter.
Cant fly through FRANCE/UK for sure, without a valid US visa stamped.
People had issues even with Lufthansa, but as per law on the German Consulate , a person should be able to transit through Germany. But i would avoid it.
Emirates/Direct AI/Continental should be OK from East Coast.
Yeldarb
10-08 08:10 AM
PHAT7-- that is one awesome pic, u got my vote :)
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar