wandmaker
10-24 01:00 AM
One correction in wandmaker above response, if it helps
B.Sc (3 years) + MCA (3years) = US Masters or Even M.E
I meant to type M.Sc instead of MCA - Thanks for the correction.
B.Sc (3 years) + MCA (3years) = US Masters or Even M.E
I meant to type M.Sc instead of MCA - Thanks for the correction.
wallpaper kesha disgusting cover. old
alifarhan123
08-27 03:20 PM
I got the 2 yr EAD as well, but don't know what the use of having it without I140 approval.
tpcool
05-31 05:21 PM
Hi,
I was wondering if anyone was ever able to change from Software Engineer to Technical Marketing Engineer (TME), using the AC21 portability rules. A TME needs similar level of technical skills as that of a Software Engineer, of course used for a different purpose.
A short description of this role (for those of you who don't know about this role)
The Technical Marketing Engineer role is exciting and challenging for the employee that enjoys equally working hands on with technology in the lab and marketing this knowledge to customers. Working with marketing, engineering, services and the sales channels
I really like to consider moving to TME roles. I see this as a first point to moving to Product Manager roles. One could move to Product Manager directly, but I guess the transition for a Software Engineer will be smooth, when he/she goes from Software Engineer -> TME -> Product Manager. The advantage with TME is, you can leverage your technical skills to perform this new role and then gradually hone your marketing/soft skills, to move to the Product Manager position. This is also the input I got from the Marketing Director of one of the reputed firms.
All looks good, but I am not sure if this transition to TME will be acceptable under the AC21 rules. It would be nice to know if anyone has ever able to do it successfully (without getting any RFEs/rejections). Right now, I have a feeling that I am totally stuck in the Software Engineer role and really like to explore my options.
Appreciate your thoughts on this
I was wondering if anyone was ever able to change from Software Engineer to Technical Marketing Engineer (TME), using the AC21 portability rules. A TME needs similar level of technical skills as that of a Software Engineer, of course used for a different purpose.
A short description of this role (for those of you who don't know about this role)
The Technical Marketing Engineer role is exciting and challenging for the employee that enjoys equally working hands on with technology in the lab and marketing this knowledge to customers. Working with marketing, engineering, services and the sales channels
I really like to consider moving to TME roles. I see this as a first point to moving to Product Manager roles. One could move to Product Manager directly, but I guess the transition for a Software Engineer will be smooth, when he/she goes from Software Engineer -> TME -> Product Manager. The advantage with TME is, you can leverage your technical skills to perform this new role and then gradually hone your marketing/soft skills, to move to the Product Manager position. This is also the input I got from the Marketing Director of one of the reputed firms.
All looks good, but I am not sure if this transition to TME will be acceptable under the AC21 rules. It would be nice to know if anyone has ever able to do it successfully (without getting any RFEs/rejections). Right now, I have a feeling that I am totally stuck in the Software Engineer role and really like to explore my options.
Appreciate your thoughts on this
2011 KE$HA quot;disgustingquot;
eastwest
03-15 06:45 PM
What I understood from Ron's article:[LIST]
Personally, I'm Pessimistic... being in India-EB3, that's not a state of mind... it's a lifestyle.
That was absolutely Hilarious...It takes an EB-3 to understand that statement.
Awesome...
Personally, I'm Pessimistic... being in India-EB3, that's not a state of mind... it's a lifestyle.
That was absolutely Hilarious...It takes an EB-3 to understand that statement.
Awesome...
more...
manderson
11-07 04:12 PM
Can anyone else have opinion on this?
regards,
Mittal Kapdi
u don't need to go for "visa stamping" to maintain status (know that status and visa are different)
notify the school of your change of status like the other guy/gal said. that's all you will need to do keep staying in the US legally.
....But if you want to travel while on H1, then yes: you need to go for "visa stamping".
regards,
Mittal Kapdi
u don't need to go for "visa stamping" to maintain status (know that status and visa are different)
notify the school of your change of status like the other guy/gal said. that's all you will need to do keep staying in the US legally.
....But if you want to travel while on H1, then yes: you need to go for "visa stamping".

chvs2000@yahoo.com
10-21 09:58 AM
Other alternative is to have your employer run the payroll for 5000 and deduct 500 from your adjusted gross income when you file taxes.
Note that you can only deduct unreimbursed work related expenses when you choose to itemize your deductions.
Note that you can only deduct unreimbursed work related expenses when you choose to itemize your deductions.
more...
chanduv23
02-25 04:11 PM
Is it referring to any USCIS docs? Has any lawyer ever warned about this? Has green card been revoked for people who had to quit jobs? Does this website point to any valid link?
2010 kesha disgusting cover. kesha
GCHope2011
09-17 11:19 AM
Talked to a lawyer, essentially everyone is right.
On paper, I am not illegal as long as the 485 is pending, but in theory, I am illegal as long as 140 is denied.
The clock for illegal stay starts when 140 is denied.
This is a gray area and there is no USCIS rule for what to do in this case. So to be safe, I need to get out and come back as H4 again.
gotgc, how did you do InfoPass? I went though the infopass system and there is no option for me to verify whether my 485 is indeed legitimately active (based on the NIW 140) or not.
Thanks for taking time to provide a closure to this topic for everyone's benefit.
And wish you the very best for your next steps.
On paper, I am not illegal as long as the 485 is pending, but in theory, I am illegal as long as 140 is denied.
The clock for illegal stay starts when 140 is denied.
This is a gray area and there is no USCIS rule for what to do in this case. So to be safe, I need to get out and come back as H4 again.
gotgc, how did you do InfoPass? I went though the infopass system and there is no option for me to verify whether my 485 is indeed legitimately active (based on the NIW 140) or not.
Thanks for taking time to provide a closure to this topic for everyone's benefit.
And wish you the very best for your next steps.
more...

wandmaker
04-27 03:16 PM
Guys..I'm sorry ..I'm mixing up things,,Here are the accurate details..
Labour Priority date is Nov'20 2007
My I-140 receipt date is Feb'20 2008..
My I-140 Approve date is Sep'24 2008
My 6 years H-1 will be completed by Jan'2010..but still my H-1 was denied..
Please update these details to your IV tracker profile, it will help you and others. It avoids confusions and delays in suggestions in a situation like yours.
What documents your company sent to USCIS for that 'client letter' RFE?
How many years was requested for extension 1 year or 3 years or until end of 6 year term with recapture? - I assume, it would be 3 year extension because your 140 is approved.
Labour Priority date is Nov'20 2007
My I-140 receipt date is Feb'20 2008..
My I-140 Approve date is Sep'24 2008
My 6 years H-1 will be completed by Jan'2010..but still my H-1 was denied..
Please update these details to your IV tracker profile, it will help you and others. It avoids confusions and delays in suggestions in a situation like yours.
What documents your company sent to USCIS for that 'client letter' RFE?
How many years was requested for extension 1 year or 3 years or until end of 6 year term with recapture? - I assume, it would be 3 year extension because your 140 is approved.
hair kesha album cover 2011. kesha
bestia
10-31 03:03 AM
... but in order to raise the money for EB5, we would have to sell our business and that would put us in breach of our visa conditions.
stylepoet, I don't see where is a problem for E2/EB5 situation for countries with treaties. The problem is for countries who don't have treaties with the US, and their people don't have a chance for E2. But on this I understand the position of US government. Look. You are allowed to do you business here, on E2. If you do a serious business then your business should worth at least $1m. If it is, then you will qualify for EB5. Also, you don't need to sell your business nowhere. $1m can be a loan (even from a friend or relative), anything. As long as it's a real investment, and as long as it's a legitimate business. I think it's fair.
Also, I've read that CIS scrutinizes EB5 in great detail, since it's an easy path for all kinda bad people with money. But they approve if they are convinced that everything is legitimate.
stylepoet, I don't see where is a problem for E2/EB5 situation for countries with treaties. The problem is for countries who don't have treaties with the US, and their people don't have a chance for E2. But on this I understand the position of US government. Look. You are allowed to do you business here, on E2. If you do a serious business then your business should worth at least $1m. If it is, then you will qualify for EB5. Also, you don't need to sell your business nowhere. $1m can be a loan (even from a friend or relative), anything. As long as it's a real investment, and as long as it's a legitimate business. I think it's fair.
Also, I've read that CIS scrutinizes EB5 in great detail, since it's an easy path for all kinda bad people with money. But they approve if they are convinced that everything is legitimate.
more...
ImmiLosers
09-30 03:24 PM
How did you guys find out your Name Check Status. Do we have to call USCIS to check for this or is there any other way to confirm this.
thanks,
Infopass is one way (only if you are lucky)
thanks,
Infopass is one way (only if you are lucky)
hot kesha disgusting cover.
chanduv23
08-02 04:38 PM
EB-1s for Indians and Chinese are also expected to be current. For EB-2, India is expected to have a cut off date of January 8, 2003 and for China the cut off date will be April 22, 2005.
For EB-3, according to Jan, the worldwide cut off date will be August 1, 2002, India will be May 8, 2001 and China will be April 22, 2005.
Jan also reports that 18,000 EB-3 for Indians have been processed in this fiscal year with 8,000 of those cases approved in June and 7,000 in July. By the way, the annual EB-3 limit for Indians is 2,800 so go figure.
Also, approximately 40,000 cases were received at the Texas Service Center on July 2nd and 35,000 were received in Nebraska.
One final amazing fact that Jan has learned - USCIS requested 66,600 (666!) visa numbers from the beginning of the fiscal year through the end of May and 66,800 numbers in June and July.
This is taken from bibdaily. Being discussed in another thread
For EB-3, according to Jan, the worldwide cut off date will be August 1, 2002, India will be May 8, 2001 and China will be April 22, 2005.
Jan also reports that 18,000 EB-3 for Indians have been processed in this fiscal year with 8,000 of those cases approved in June and 7,000 in July. By the way, the annual EB-3 limit for Indians is 2,800 so go figure.
Also, approximately 40,000 cases were received at the Texas Service Center on July 2nd and 35,000 were received in Nebraska.
One final amazing fact that Jan has learned - USCIS requested 66,600 (666!) visa numbers from the beginning of the fiscal year through the end of May and 66,800 numbers in June and July.
This is taken from bibdaily. Being discussed in another thread
more...
house kesha disgusting cover. ke$ha
prince_charming
11-30 01:05 AM
Hi Prince,
Would you please tell me if your status is updated yet? If yes, How long did it take from MTR approval to updated status?
I have an approved MTR but it says that they are going to review my I-140. I have no idea how long will it take. Is there any possibility that the deny I-140 after Approval of MTR(I290B)?
Thanks,
Its been 2 years but my I-485 still shows denied although my MTR got approved and i have renewed 2 EADs and 2 APs etc.
Don't know for sure but i sent a letter to whitehouse and they sent a response couple of months later indicating my case is waiting for VISA number and everything else is alright.
And since my EADs and APs are approved in 2 years i am not that worried about online showing denied.
Would you please tell me if your status is updated yet? If yes, How long did it take from MTR approval to updated status?
I have an approved MTR but it says that they are going to review my I-140. I have no idea how long will it take. Is there any possibility that the deny I-140 after Approval of MTR(I290B)?
Thanks,
Its been 2 years but my I-485 still shows denied although my MTR got approved and i have renewed 2 EADs and 2 APs etc.
Don't know for sure but i sent a letter to whitehouse and they sent a response couple of months later indicating my case is waiting for VISA number and everything else is alright.
And since my EADs and APs are approved in 2 years i am not that worried about online showing denied.
tattoo kesha disgusting cover.
sledge_hammer
05-21 02:47 PM
Hi,
My parents will be visiting in the year end and I want to send them the required documents to get the visa application going. Can anyone here post a template for the following -
1. Invitation letter from the sponsor to the visitor visa applicant
2. Letter to consulate by the sponsor
Also for bank statements, can I use the prinout from PDF available online from my bank website (banf of america)? Do these printouts need notarization?
I would appreciate any info.
Thanks!
My parents will be visiting in the year end and I want to send them the required documents to get the visa application going. Can anyone here post a template for the following -
1. Invitation letter from the sponsor to the visitor visa applicant
2. Letter to consulate by the sponsor
Also for bank statements, can I use the prinout from PDF available online from my bank website (banf of america)? Do these printouts need notarization?
I would appreciate any info.
Thanks!
more...
pictures kesha disgusting cover. fair
piyu7444
03-26 02:58 PM
We are in the same boat. I am the primary and mine has been Xfrd to field office in VA where as my wife's 485 has been xfrd to MO. I called up customer support and they said it is normal to transfer across field offices.
Many say when the 485 is transferred to a field office there could be an interview.
Usually the interview will happen to closest local USCIS office to your address on 485. Even if the case is sent to an office which is miles away from where you live it wont matter as the case-file will be sent to the closest local office for the purpose of interview. Just go prepared with all documents and be calm. There is nuthing to worry :)
Documents one shall carry
-Employment Letter from current as well as past employers
-W2 for last 3 or more years
-Pay Stub last X month (take as many as you have-wont hurt)
-Should know job title of Labor alongwith details and should be able to relate that to day-to -day job duties if asked by officer.
-Marriage Certificate
-Husband Wife shall be in Synch (will be if the marriage is REAL :) ) while asnwering questions about when did you meet, how did you get married, when did you came to us together, where do you live etc. etc.
-140 approval copy
-H1b petition copy or copies for both primary and secondary applicant
-Should remember Last entry date (entry into US)
-They will ask if you took any kind of money in welfare etc rom government or any other agency in US
-They will ask 4-5 questions which I think are from form 485 . Here is the link, look at part 3
http://www.uscis.gov/files/form/i-485.pdf
I will post more questions if I can recall something later.........
Cheers
Many say when the 485 is transferred to a field office there could be an interview.
Usually the interview will happen to closest local USCIS office to your address on 485. Even if the case is sent to an office which is miles away from where you live it wont matter as the case-file will be sent to the closest local office for the purpose of interview. Just go prepared with all documents and be calm. There is nuthing to worry :)
Documents one shall carry
-Employment Letter from current as well as past employers
-W2 for last 3 or more years
-Pay Stub last X month (take as many as you have-wont hurt)
-Should know job title of Labor alongwith details and should be able to relate that to day-to -day job duties if asked by officer.
-Marriage Certificate
-Husband Wife shall be in Synch (will be if the marriage is REAL :) ) while asnwering questions about when did you meet, how did you get married, when did you came to us together, where do you live etc. etc.
-140 approval copy
-H1b petition copy or copies for both primary and secondary applicant
-Should remember Last entry date (entry into US)
-They will ask if you took any kind of money in welfare etc rom government or any other agency in US
-They will ask 4-5 questions which I think are from form 485 . Here is the link, look at part 3
http://www.uscis.gov/files/form/i-485.pdf
I will post more questions if I can recall something later.........
Cheers
dresses Kesha (I refuse to spell her

Jaime
09-05 04:58 PM
Unless of course you are an illegal maid from El Salvador, in which case you can apply for your green card in person at any USCIS window by 9 am, and pick up your green card by 4 pm the same day. You have the option of premium processing, where if you pay $5 extra, you get along with your green card a U.S. passport, voters regsitration card, perpetual drivers license and a pack of "Hershey's Kisses" (or an actual kiss from the USCIS officer, your choice)
more...
makeup makeup hair kesha disgusting cover. kesha disgusting album.
MDix
01-06 10:29 AM
Please be advised that the above date ranges are only estimates which are subject to fluctuations in demand during the coming months.
Unless, USCIS advise them on the low demand from ROW. Until then DOS is not going to do any spill-over other than FB left-over from last year( 10K).
Unless, USCIS advise them on the low demand from ROW. Until then DOS is not going to do any spill-over other than FB left-over from last year( 10K).
girlfriend kesha disgusting cover. on the May cover of Marie; on the May cover of Marie
shukla77
03-10 04:16 PM
I did mistake of not submitting I-94s and I went through lot of problems.it took a long time to get the dates corrected on the I-94s.
hairstyles kesha disgusting cover. kesha on drugs. kesha on drugs. hdsalinas

sledge_hammer
05-21 04:55 PM
Thanks kalinga_sena, StuckInTheMuck, and nashim!
amoldc
10-30 02:08 PM
Hi My Application alongwith my wife and daughter reached NSC on July 2 and signed by J. Barett. Till date (Oct 30 - 2007) I have not received any information. Its over 4 months and whenever I call USCIS they are asking me to wait. I think my application is lost.
My lawyer had sent 25 applications in one packet 22 of them got receipts except the three for me, my wife and daughter.
Will I be able to refile? Lawyer has Fedex Receipt....
My lawyer had sent 25 applications in one packet 22 of them got receipts except the three for me, my wife and daughter.
Will I be able to refile? Lawyer has Fedex Receipt....
nashorn
08-12 03:02 PM
They are still processing application received on July 2nd now. I bet none of the application received on July 3rd and later has not been opened yet. So they are safe.
Yeah so far only TWO notices though. I am seriously beginning to wonder if filers between July 2 - July 17 are actually going to be penalized coz NOTHING in USCIS is ever "FIFO".
Yeah so far only TWO notices though. I am seriously beginning to wonder if filers between July 2 - July 17 are actually going to be penalized coz NOTHING in USCIS is ever "FIFO".
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar