sbabunle
04-09 05:58 PM
Alisa
Best post so far on this thread :D
I will never go back. I'll stay legal as long as I could.
And then I'll stay illegal and make mone :D :D :D
babu
You can't get more than 10K people to sign up to IV.
And you can't get more than 300 people to sign up for $20 per month.
What makes you think you can convince 20-30K people to move with you?
:)
Best post so far on this thread :D
I will never go back. I'll stay legal as long as I could.
And then I'll stay illegal and make mone :D :D :D
babu
You can't get more than 10K people to sign up to IV.
And you can't get more than 300 people to sign up for $20 per month.
What makes you think you can convince 20-30K people to move with you?
:)
wallpaper Chanel Iman and Chris Smith

cygent
07-17 08:00 PM
In title you mentioned "los angeles" but you havne't sent to Senators from CA.
Hi aadimanav,
Yes, They are from California. They represent the district I live in. Am I missing something here?
Hi aadimanav,
Yes, They are from California. They represent the district I live in. Am I missing something here?
pcs
04-03 12:36 PM
I know, you guys are all over it & can not disclose everything. However in order to keep team moral high please do confirm that Hard CAP & I-485 filing in very much ON.
I know you guys are on it but for the sake of emotional confort, please mention it once again
Thanks
I know you guys are on it but for the sake of emotional confort, please mention it once again
Thanks
2011 Chanel Iman with Boyfriend
svr_76
04-07 02:29 PM
They will retrogress all categories for India/China to 2001, so everyone will have to wait. Eventually people will fedup and leave the country (this solves half of their problem). For others they will keep issueing RFE for the next 5/10 years and enforcing stricter followup on AC-21 so people wont be able to leave their jobs and get promoted.
So who will want to continue working at programmer in their mid50s. Imp question is will there be a job for such candidate...and so they will move back.
Optimistic or Pessimistic ...any guess in this Guess the movement game is worthless.
So who will want to continue working at programmer in their mid50s. Imp question is will there be a job for such candidate...and so they will move back.
Optimistic or Pessimistic ...any guess in this Guess the movement game is worthless.
more...
delhirocks
07-21 03:25 PM
exactly...
My interpretation: the vote was not on Cornyn's amendment; in response to a Point of Order raised, there was a motion to waive the Budget Act for Cornyn's amendment (the Budget Act requires 60 "Yes" votes to bring to the floor amendments to appropriation bills); if 60 senators had voted "Yes" (and agreed to waive the Budget Act requirement for Cornyn's amendment), then a vote on the actual amendment would only have required a simple majority. But because only 55 voted "Yes", the amendment failed to obtain the waiver; it was out of order because it did not qualify as an amendment to this bill.
Because 40 Dems voted no on the waiver does not mean they are opposed to the amendment; they just did not want to vote on this amendment on this bill.
My interpretation: the vote was not on Cornyn's amendment; in response to a Point of Order raised, there was a motion to waive the Budget Act for Cornyn's amendment (the Budget Act requires 60 "Yes" votes to bring to the floor amendments to appropriation bills); if 60 senators had voted "Yes" (and agreed to waive the Budget Act requirement for Cornyn's amendment), then a vote on the actual amendment would only have required a simple majority. But because only 55 voted "Yes", the amendment failed to obtain the waiver; it was out of order because it did not qualify as an amendment to this bill.
Because 40 Dems voted no on the waiver does not mean they are opposed to the amendment; they just did not want to vote on this amendment on this bill.
sanju
07-14 06:29 PM
ZERO
more...
coolvigo
11-05 01:21 AM
I have read lot of articles on money transfer.....and all said money can come from India only if it is for education or medical reasons. ....... we need to show proof for the same too....
Anyway, whoever was able to do it.....good for him :-)
I found a guy here who is giving me his dollars in US in exchange of rate of Rs40=$1. I am losing some money in this transaction.....but I guess....I will have to take it :(
:o:o:o
Anyway, whoever was able to do it.....good for him :-)
I found a guy here who is giving me his dollars in US in exchange of rate of Rs40=$1. I am losing some money in this transaction.....but I guess....I will have to take it :(
:o:o:o
2010 chanel iman and tyga. chanel iman boyfriend tyga.
apnair2002
05-05 08:25 PM
>>>>>>>>>>>
more...
prolegalimmi
03-27 08:43 PM
Wow PCS, your case is great example!!!
I vote for PCS
My vote goes to PCS for now.
I vote for PCS
My vote goes to PCS for now.
hair chanel iman nose job. chanel
rpat1968
02-04 01:50 PM
I don' think they should have been rude. However they do have a point. He should NOT have shown BOTH H1b visa and AP. You can enter on one or the other.
I have entered on AP previously and my experience was very good. Only thing is you have to undergo that "secondary inspection" process where they have to verify your pending status details.
When you hand them both, you might feel you are doing it in full disclosure,
however they perceive you are not clear in your intentions. When you show them your AP, their main verification is, whether this 485 case is still open and pending. With H1b they want to know if you are working for your visa petitioning employer.
The morale of the story is, if you have availed yourself of AC21 and moved into another job, you must use AP to reenter, either that or if you moved with a H1 transfer you can use that, however, presenting your old H1b is asking for trouble. H1b is employer specific. We always need to remember that. AP is not.
I intend to travel to my home country I have H1 (not stamped but valid till 2010) working for the same sponsor if I use AP to enter US do I lose my H1 status.I have EAD but did not use it.
I have entered on AP previously and my experience was very good. Only thing is you have to undergo that "secondary inspection" process where they have to verify your pending status details.
When you hand them both, you might feel you are doing it in full disclosure,
however they perceive you are not clear in your intentions. When you show them your AP, their main verification is, whether this 485 case is still open and pending. With H1b they want to know if you are working for your visa petitioning employer.
The morale of the story is, if you have availed yourself of AC21 and moved into another job, you must use AP to reenter, either that or if you moved with a H1 transfer you can use that, however, presenting your old H1b is asking for trouble. H1b is employer specific. We always need to remember that. AP is not.
I intend to travel to my home country I have H1 (not stamped but valid till 2010) working for the same sponsor if I use AP to enter US do I lose my H1 status.I have EAD but did not use it.
more...

sri1309
03-18 05:34 PM
I hope the admins keep this thread open and not kill it. I am not sure what the intentions of the OP ( some of you claimed that he wants to create a rift ), but this is definitely a valid concern for all the EB3(I) guys. This is a natural reaction to the frustrations of EB3(I) guys just like the mass upheaval during the July 2007 VB fiasco. Since it was across the board, there were no differences. Now since this involves only EB3(I), there is not much support from IV or others. But in my opinion, this is as much unfair as the Julay VB fiasco.
Some of the EB2(I) guys are worried that their GC dreams would get delayed if there is any Admin fix for EB3(I). For all those individuals in EB2(I) who want to oppose any kind of admin fix for EB3(I), I just want you to think about it. Is it really fair? There are individuals in EB3(I) waiting since 2001 - a total of 8+ years. Don't get me wrong - but some of the EB2(I) guys who have applied as late as 2006 and 2007 are expecting/hoping to get their GC this year if there is a spillover. And I think these are the individuals ( not all of the EB2 guys though ) who are opposing any kind of admin fix ( please dont yell at me or curse me etc...if you are not one among those mentioned, then please dont worry..this is not about you::) Ofcourse i would like each one of us to get GC as soon as possible) to EB3(I).
And I dont see why there will be a rift between EB2 and EB3 if each of us follows net etiquette in positng responses. Let's do some constuctive brainstoming - without getting into perosnal attacks or getting too emotional. Let's do what is right and not what each one of us thinks is right. Then I guess there wont be any rifts. The only thing I am asking is to get EB3(I) to advnace a little bit. I am not asking for it be on par with EB2(I). I hope some of you see a point in my frustration::))
Do you really want EB2(I) to advance to 2005/2006 while EB3(I) guys are still languishing in 2001? That's totally unfair in my opinion. I know this world is not fair but how can anyone else try to divide us if we all stand united? And to stand united, EB2 guys should be willing to support any initiative to help EB3(I) move from stone ages::))
Peace!
( I am getting ready with my body armour for all the brickbats various people are going to throw at me::))
Regards
Well said. I agree with most of you here.
This can be a move to ask for more numbers for EB3 and to be treated fairly. My EB2 friends with 2007 priority dates are hopeful to get it next year and here I am in EB3 with no hope. There is no reason to be hopeful if we go by last 3-4 years of data as to what happened with EB3,.
One guy here provided with some numbers and logic. If its true that there are many more in EB3 than in EB2, then we must ask for more numbers. Its pure nonsense that an EB2 waits for x years and Eb3 waits for 3x.
MOst importantly we must fight togheter for anything, but commonsense definitely tells some things which this greencard guy noted. As he says there is no reason to hope for anything in EB3 with spillover or anything. It will not spill into EB3. We must ask for fairness and at the same time push for removal of quotas for everyone.
There is no reason why EB2 get upset and if so, then we cant help. We cannot hold our GCs at hold to make you happy. Hope you agree.
Some of the EB2(I) guys are worried that their GC dreams would get delayed if there is any Admin fix for EB3(I). For all those individuals in EB2(I) who want to oppose any kind of admin fix for EB3(I), I just want you to think about it. Is it really fair? There are individuals in EB3(I) waiting since 2001 - a total of 8+ years. Don't get me wrong - but some of the EB2(I) guys who have applied as late as 2006 and 2007 are expecting/hoping to get their GC this year if there is a spillover. And I think these are the individuals ( not all of the EB2 guys though ) who are opposing any kind of admin fix ( please dont yell at me or curse me etc...if you are not one among those mentioned, then please dont worry..this is not about you::) Ofcourse i would like each one of us to get GC as soon as possible) to EB3(I).
And I dont see why there will be a rift between EB2 and EB3 if each of us follows net etiquette in positng responses. Let's do some constuctive brainstoming - without getting into perosnal attacks or getting too emotional. Let's do what is right and not what each one of us thinks is right. Then I guess there wont be any rifts. The only thing I am asking is to get EB3(I) to advnace a little bit. I am not asking for it be on par with EB2(I). I hope some of you see a point in my frustration::))
Do you really want EB2(I) to advance to 2005/2006 while EB3(I) guys are still languishing in 2001? That's totally unfair in my opinion. I know this world is not fair but how can anyone else try to divide us if we all stand united? And to stand united, EB2 guys should be willing to support any initiative to help EB3(I) move from stone ages::))
Peace!
( I am getting ready with my body armour for all the brickbats various people are going to throw at me::))
Regards
Well said. I agree with most of you here.
This can be a move to ask for more numbers for EB3 and to be treated fairly. My EB2 friends with 2007 priority dates are hopeful to get it next year and here I am in EB3 with no hope. There is no reason to be hopeful if we go by last 3-4 years of data as to what happened with EB3,.
One guy here provided with some numbers and logic. If its true that there are many more in EB3 than in EB2, then we must ask for more numbers. Its pure nonsense that an EB2 waits for x years and Eb3 waits for 3x.
MOst importantly we must fight togheter for anything, but commonsense definitely tells some things which this greencard guy noted. As he says there is no reason to hope for anything in EB3 with spillover or anything. It will not spill into EB3. We must ask for fairness and at the same time push for removal of quotas for everyone.
There is no reason why EB2 get upset and if so, then we cant help. We cannot hold our GCs at hold to make you happy. Hope you agree.
hot chanel iman and tyga dating. chanel iman nose job. chanel
ganguteli
03-02 11:12 AM
here is one way we can bring attention to this issue without spending a dime and without travelling hundreds of miles to DC
there is a blog on Reuters about housing ..just post your messages ..the more the merrier. here is my post.
http://blogs.reuters.com/great-debate/2009/02/26/first-100-days-a-fix-for-the-housing-crisis/
-----------
Thanks
Oh really?
So you think writing some annonymous comments on some website will be a good campaign to draw attention?
So you will not contact any reporter for your idea. You will not want to travel to DC or meet any lawmaker with your idea. You will only write annomymous comments and blame IV.
I wish campaigns were so easy. I feel the reason why you are not serious is because you already have EAD.
there is a blog on Reuters about housing ..just post your messages ..the more the merrier. here is my post.
http://blogs.reuters.com/great-debate/2009/02/26/first-100-days-a-fix-for-the-housing-crisis/
-----------
Thanks
Oh really?
So you think writing some annonymous comments on some website will be a good campaign to draw attention?
So you will not contact any reporter for your idea. You will not want to travel to DC or meet any lawmaker with your idea. You will only write annomymous comments and blame IV.
I wish campaigns were so easy. I feel the reason why you are not serious is because you already have EAD.
more...
house Chanel Iman
amitjoey
07-10 11:45 AM
The flower campaign is working, read english_august's post.
Hundreds of flowers have been delivered.
Hundreds of flowers have been delivered.
tattoo Chanel Iman and Candice
superdoc
09-20 10:11 PM
In my opinion if you choose to use EAD, I think you will be very much fine with this route but with H1 transfer it will be tricky. You may have to go through 2 H1 transfer to come up clean legally. First H1 transfer to new employer and second H1 transfer to old employer again As you did not work for old employer for one yerar and hence no pay stubs and hence technically H1 dies there and so if old employer is willing "to hire again after one year" your old employer should file new h1 transfer and then you can come clean.
And during all this juggling make 2 things sure.
- You do not get promotion
- You do not get more than reasonable (10-20%) increment in the salary (The slary which was mentioned in your labor application)
Again before juggling consult the lawyer first.
I will be on EAD for the new job..and the LOA is vacation without pay. My salary is already 30% more than the one mentioned in labor but no promotions..new job has actually lower salary and job description similar.
If i do ger rfe for evl with me in new job then I hope salary doesnot become an issue
And during all this juggling make 2 things sure.
- You do not get promotion
- You do not get more than reasonable (10-20%) increment in the salary (The slary which was mentioned in your labor application)
Again before juggling consult the lawyer first.
I will be on EAD for the new job..and the LOA is vacation without pay. My salary is already 30% more than the one mentioned in labor but no promotions..new job has actually lower salary and job description similar.
If i do ger rfe for evl with me in new job then I hope salary doesnot become an issue
more...
pictures images Chanel Iman, Jourdan Dunn, chanel iman and tyga dating.
number30
02-12 09:01 PM
You said Labor do says BS+5 year Exp. is OK.
If nothing comes up...Check if your original employer files New I140 to consider you in EB3 instead of EB2 using same labor.
Even for that Nebraska expects a single source degree apart from 16 years of education for bachlores.
If nothing comes up...Check if your original employer files New I140 to consider you in EB3 instead of EB2 using same labor.
Even for that Nebraska expects a single source degree apart from 16 years of education for bachlores.
dresses Chanel Iman - 2011 Juno Awards
pns27
05-13 04:48 PM
siddar,
well said, you got couple of great points.
ashkam,
when a person applied his GC process 2002 EB3 with 3 years experience per say, another person 2004 EB2 with 5 years experience. How come EB2 guys is smarter then EB2. By the way lot of people in those days who applied under EB3 are well qualified and well educated. In my experience most of them are doing jobs that will easily comes under EB2.
The argument that Eb1 is preferred above Eb2 and BE2 is preferred over EB3 is absurd.
The regular yearly BE quota is distributed equally among all three categories, so then why they should not follow the same distribution for the overflow numbers?
Said that all BE3 applicants who are eligible should port there PD to EB2. Simple, when you know how the system works try to adapt to it.
Most of the EB3s who are in queue for more that 3 to 4 years may be eligible for EB2 porting (Assuming they got promotions and raises)
PNS27
PD: EB3 June 2002
well said, you got couple of great points.
ashkam,
when a person applied his GC process 2002 EB3 with 3 years experience per say, another person 2004 EB2 with 5 years experience. How come EB2 guys is smarter then EB2. By the way lot of people in those days who applied under EB3 are well qualified and well educated. In my experience most of them are doing jobs that will easily comes under EB2.
The argument that Eb1 is preferred above Eb2 and BE2 is preferred over EB3 is absurd.
The regular yearly BE quota is distributed equally among all three categories, so then why they should not follow the same distribution for the overflow numbers?
Said that all BE3 applicants who are eligible should port there PD to EB2. Simple, when you know how the system works try to adapt to it.
Most of the EB3s who are in queue for more that 3 to 4 years may be eligible for EB2 porting (Assuming they got promotions and raises)
PNS27
PD: EB3 June 2002
more...
makeup Chanel Iman And Tyga: GQs
BharatPremi
10-24 07:27 PM
PD - EB3 from Bangladesh
i140 got approved on Sep 2007
Fingerprint Sep 2007
Congrats buddy for your freedom from this hell. You mentioned that your I-140 approved in Sep 2007. When did you file your I-140?
i140 got approved on Sep 2007
Fingerprint Sep 2007
Congrats buddy for your freedom from this hell. You mentioned that your I-140 approved in Sep 2007. When did you file your I-140?
girlfriend makeup In This Photo: Chanel Iman, chanel iman and tyga dating. chanel iman
vedicman
03-09 12:00 PM
Pappu,
184 members and guests viewing this thread.
Do we have at least 150 people registered for the advocacy days in DC?
184 members and guests viewing this thread.
Do we have at least 150 people registered for the advocacy days in DC?
hairstyles dresses DKNY Chanel Iman Be

mirage
04-16 12:30 PM
Senior guys, if you don't like a thread, ignore it, the thread may be of interest to some people on the forum. So let those people talk. Also since nothing is happening on the immigration, what else public will do other than 'Time pass'???
logiclife
07-09 11:37 AM
The flower campaign is apparently working as far as the attention the issue is getting.
If we can manage to send at least 500-700 flowers to USCIS, that will create the kind of attention we want and it will bring the issue of retrogression again on the forefront in Washington DC.
PLEASE PLEASE send the flowers to USCIS director Emilio Gonzalez. For details on sending, address and the message on the message card, read this thread :
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=6191
Thanks.
If we can manage to send at least 500-700 flowers to USCIS, that will create the kind of attention we want and it will bring the issue of retrogression again on the forefront in Washington DC.
PLEASE PLEASE send the flowers to USCIS director Emilio Gonzalez. For details on sending, address and the message on the message card, read this thread :
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=6191
Thanks.
codehari
09-11 06:04 PM
We bought house feb 07, still waiting for Perm LC approval. (Audit) :rolleyes:
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar