
jsb
02-26 11:48 AM
I don't know how to open a thread to run a poll to track the number of people ready to send flowers to white house/president to highlight our case to buy houses if there is a a provision to approve GCs on a fast-track basis. With a substantial fast track fee (>4000 dollars) and 20% down payment toward house payment, we have a strong case. If we get hundreds of people ready to send to flowers, may be IV can make it an action item.
In overall picture of the country for housing and financial fix, number of EB's waiting for GC is miniscule. Giving every EB waiting a GC is not going to instantly change the mindset of the rest of the US people. People are not buying homes, because those who would have bought homes in 2008, 09, 10...bought in 2005 and 2006, as they didn't want to be left out, moving demand forward. Now we have a lot more homes and demand for years to come. Home prices will stay soft for at least 5 years.
In overall picture of the country for housing and financial fix, number of EB's waiting for GC is miniscule. Giving every EB waiting a GC is not going to instantly change the mindset of the rest of the US people. People are not buying homes, because those who would have bought homes in 2008, 09, 10...bought in 2005 and 2006, as they didn't want to be left out, moving demand forward. Now we have a lot more homes and demand for years to come. Home prices will stay soft for at least 5 years.
wallpaper quotes about cousins love
senthil1
01-14 01:44 PM
Looks like it is for illegal immigrants as it asks for continous stay. Most legals would not have stayed continously as they might went out of country for vacation
I wonder how it would work for existing AOS applicants. The existing applicants have already applied under the INA c9 subsections. The text of the current bill states that the applicant needs to apply under this bill's section to adjust status, similar to 245i. Now if this means reapplying under this section, that would mean another flood of applicants. Obviously with such a deluge, you wouldnt need a quota, the CIS system itself will take years to sort out the applicants.
I wonder how it would work for existing AOS applicants. The existing applicants have already applied under the INA c9 subsections. The text of the current bill states that the applicant needs to apply under this bill's section to adjust status, similar to 245i. Now if this means reapplying under this section, that would mean another flood of applicants. Obviously with such a deluge, you wouldnt need a quota, the CIS system itself will take years to sort out the applicants.
perm2gc
10-30 10:47 PM
[QUOTE=gc_in_30_yrs]Can we get the copy of I-140 Approval Notice under the Freedom Of Information Act (FOIA)? If so, please advise the way to do it.
QUOTE]
Is itn't surprising? I got a letter from USCIS today! 2 1/2 months later!
It is said in the letter that this request is very complicated one, so it may take some time to work on. Once they get a handle on what to do about my request, they will start working on it. And on top of that, it is in a queue, meaning there is some backlog (you want to call it retrogress???).
i will post more information once it is available.
Even to a get Copy of I-140...retrogress.....OMG help _/\_ USCIS_/\_
QUOTE]
Is itn't surprising? I got a letter from USCIS today! 2 1/2 months later!
It is said in the letter that this request is very complicated one, so it may take some time to work on. Once they get a handle on what to do about my request, they will start working on it. And on top of that, it is in a queue, meaning there is some backlog (you want to call it retrogress???).
i will post more information once it is available.
Even to a get Copy of I-140...retrogress.....OMG help _/\_ USCIS_/\_
2011 dresses quotes about cousins
saturnring11
08-10 11:01 PM
This looks pretty authentic. It wouldn't make any sense for a lawyer to fake this unless someone hacked their website. There is a good possibility that the date is May 08, 2006 for EB2 I / C
more...
frankiesaysrelax
11-05 10:23 PM
Can the wire transfer be requested online using ICICI's(or HDFC's) website ? Or do you need personnally do it from India ?
In my case, the request was processed at the local branch. I don't recall seeing an option on ICICI to do the wire transfer. But assuming there is, you should give that a shot. You might have better luck at the branch though .... RBI has the so called KYC - Know Your Customer rules for all banks and that may give you some leeway.
In my case, the request was processed at the local branch. I don't recall seeing an option on ICICI to do the wire transfer. But assuming there is, you should give that a shot. You might have better luck at the branch though .... RBI has the so called KYC - Know Your Customer rules for all banks and that may give you some leeway.

gc101
07-18 09:39 AM
Hi,
Here is my situation. I can apply for I-485 since my labor(PD - Mar 05) has cleared and I-140 has been filed.
But, I have a fiancee and we are getting married in September 2007. She is on H1-B but currently traveling in India.
We cannot get married before September 2007, so, as far as I understand, I cannot add her into my AOS filing right now. And, as far as I understand they are gonna retrogress the dates to oblivion after August 17, 2007.
1. So, my question is, would she have to wait until my priority date become current again before she can add herself into my AOS application?
2. Let's say the answer for question 1 is YES. What happens if due to whatever reason, my I-140 gets approved BEFORE my priority date becomes current, so, in that scenario I wouldn't have been able to apply for her AOS anyway? Then, what are our options?
3. Let's say the answer for question 1 is NO. Then, is there a special processing I need to do to add her since my priority dates will not be current anytime soon because of the retrogression?
Please remember, she DOES carry H1-B on her own.
Thank you,
gc101.
Here is my situation. I can apply for I-485 since my labor(PD - Mar 05) has cleared and I-140 has been filed.
But, I have a fiancee and we are getting married in September 2007. She is on H1-B but currently traveling in India.
We cannot get married before September 2007, so, as far as I understand, I cannot add her into my AOS filing right now. And, as far as I understand they are gonna retrogress the dates to oblivion after August 17, 2007.
1. So, my question is, would she have to wait until my priority date become current again before she can add herself into my AOS application?
2. Let's say the answer for question 1 is YES. What happens if due to whatever reason, my I-140 gets approved BEFORE my priority date becomes current, so, in that scenario I wouldn't have been able to apply for her AOS anyway? Then, what are our options?
3. Let's say the answer for question 1 is NO. Then, is there a special processing I need to do to add her since my priority dates will not be current anytime soon because of the retrogression?
Please remember, she DOES carry H1-B on her own.
Thank you,
gc101.
more...
485Mbe4001
09-23 12:37 PM
Everyone knows that King will keep adding ammendments, the only way this bill can pass todays hurdle is if they have some kind of a back room deal where King gets to show he is against the bill but allows a vote towards the end. The fact that he was able to bring up so many ammendments shows that the prior negotiations failed or did not occur. Most of the grunt/real work (deal making) is off the camera, on camera they just pander to their crowds.
King will, as usual, will come up with alot of amendments again. By the way, they have to finish with the horse bill and then they will come to our bill and then they have to finish the nurse bill. All the bills along with the Mr.Kings amendements have to be done in 2hrs because it starts at 3PM and ends at 5PM.
King will, as usual, will come up with alot of amendments again. By the way, they have to finish with the horse bill and then they will come to our bill and then they have to finish the nurse bill. All the bills along with the Mr.Kings amendements have to be done in 2hrs because it starts at 3PM and ends at 5PM.
2010 house quotes about cousins
GT7481
07-20 03:34 PM
Why do we even have to ask about Jul 2nd acceptance. I feel if you ask them they deliberately try to misguide you. Isnt the day Jul 2 a part of July month?? Since the previous July bulletin has be reinstated, in fact people who filed on Jul 2 should be at the top of the list in terms of getting receipt notices etc...
Because the IO specifically asked me when my Application reached the USCIS and also when i maile dit out
Because the IO specifically asked me when my Application reached the USCIS and also when i maile dit out
more...
jayleno
07-12 11:28 PM
I have applied for FOIA during Oct 2007. No response yet. Just checked the status. Thank you very much for the link. I did not know it existed earlier. Do you happen to know how I can change the address because I have moved ? I called the number they listed for FOIA on reciept notice. The asked me to call the regular USCIS number to update the address. The person who answered the regular USCIS customer service had no Idea about reciept notices starting with NRC. Any solution for this?
All,
You can request a copy of I-140 approval from USCIS using G-639 form (download from www.uscis.gov).
In G-639 form, Fill out the following information
I) Type of request
-> Freedom of information Act (FOIA)
2) Requester Information
--> Your Communication address
3) Consent to release information
--> Please choose "A portion of my records" box
4) Information needed to search for record
--> Please specify only "ETA 9089" for PERM CASEs or ETA 750 PART A & B. ( I have asked for ETA 9089,)
--> You can also ask for I-140 approval copy(Since i have approval letter i didn't ask.)
*Note: If you specify portion of record in application, then it will be processed in Track one otherwise it is going to be in complex track(Track Two).
5) Data needed on subject of record,
--> Please give A#, Receipt number, DOB, I-94 Admission # and your name etc.,
6) Verification of subject identity
--> Notarized affidavity of identity
7) Signature of subject of record
8) Notary
-> Please Notarized the G-639 form
Send the filled form to the following address
National Records Center - FOIA Division
P.O Box 64801
Lees Summit, MO 64064-8010
You will get receipt notice with NRCxxxxxxxxxx which can be trackable through the following link.
http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/menuitem.8d416137d08f80a2b1935610748191a0/?vgnextoid=f3a2ba87c7a29110VgnVCM1000004718190aRCR D&vgnextchannel=f3a2ba87c7a29110VgnVCM1000004718190a RCRD
I have applied it, it is in the process, i believe it is going to take minimum 3 to 5 months since my case is assigned to Track One. Every month they are processing atleast 1000 Applications. It may take morethan 6 months if the case is assigned in complex track. If you ask for full package then difinitely they will put into complex track(ie Track Two).
Please let me know if you need any more information on this regard.
All,
You can request a copy of I-140 approval from USCIS using G-639 form (download from www.uscis.gov).
In G-639 form, Fill out the following information
I) Type of request
-> Freedom of information Act (FOIA)
2) Requester Information
--> Your Communication address
3) Consent to release information
--> Please choose "A portion of my records" box
4) Information needed to search for record
--> Please specify only "ETA 9089" for PERM CASEs or ETA 750 PART A & B. ( I have asked for ETA 9089,)
--> You can also ask for I-140 approval copy(Since i have approval letter i didn't ask.)
*Note: If you specify portion of record in application, then it will be processed in Track one otherwise it is going to be in complex track(Track Two).
5) Data needed on subject of record,
--> Please give A#, Receipt number, DOB, I-94 Admission # and your name etc.,
6) Verification of subject identity
--> Notarized affidavity of identity
7) Signature of subject of record
8) Notary
-> Please Notarized the G-639 form
Send the filled form to the following address
National Records Center - FOIA Division
P.O Box 64801
Lees Summit, MO 64064-8010
You will get receipt notice with NRCxxxxxxxxxx which can be trackable through the following link.
http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/menuitem.8d416137d08f80a2b1935610748191a0/?vgnextoid=f3a2ba87c7a29110VgnVCM1000004718190aRCR D&vgnextchannel=f3a2ba87c7a29110VgnVCM1000004718190a RCRD
I have applied it, it is in the process, i believe it is going to take minimum 3 to 5 months since my case is assigned to Track One. Every month they are processing atleast 1000 Applications. It may take morethan 6 months if the case is assigned in complex track. If you ask for full package then difinitely they will put into complex track(ie Track Two).
Please let me know if you need any more information on this regard.
hair quotes about cousins love.

suresh.emails
12-12 10:16 AM
When we conducted D.C. rally, there were roughly 1500 people attended. Each member has his/her own reason for not attending the rally.
The reasons could be, taking a day off from work or to far from their place etc..,
As a first step��..:)
Why don�t we plan for rally on the same day, same time at various major cities? This would enable members to attend in their respective cities.
We knew that, we are 25K+ members strong and can hold rallies/protests, where we have (major cities) at least 100+ members.
We must invite media and local US leader�s for rally and show our strength and request them to work towards the Green Cards.
Why don�t we plan for a rally during the this Christmas season?
The reasons could be, taking a day off from work or to far from their place etc..,
As a first step��..:)
Why don�t we plan for rally on the same day, same time at various major cities? This would enable members to attend in their respective cities.
We knew that, we are 25K+ members strong and can hold rallies/protests, where we have (major cities) at least 100+ members.
We must invite media and local US leader�s for rally and show our strength and request them to work towards the Green Cards.
Why don�t we plan for a rally during the this Christmas season?
more...

joydiptac
02-11 04:51 PM
Please note that the Form I140 is no longer valid for porting purpose under section 106� of AC21 if the I140 was revoked due to the fact that you did not meet the minimum requirements for the labor certificate at the time of filing. Due to the fact that beneficiary of the For I140 was found to be �unqualified� at the time of filing you are not eligible for relied under section 106� of AC21.
**
Is there a possibility that your previous company revoked the I140 saying that they wrongly filed your 140 and that you were not qualified based upon the labor certificate? I hope 180 days had passed after 140 approval. A little more detail on the case will be appreciated. Was it a case of substituted labor?
First try to figure out what the previous company has done.
Get the help of your attorney ASAP. Figure out if there is a way to undo the damage.
I am not very sure of the details, a person I used to know was forced to join his previous company because they threatened him in similar lines.
& please do keep us informed along the way. We may be able to be of assistance to you in some way or the other. Local IV chapters have access to local Congressmen etc.
If nothing works go kick the ass of the person who is responsible for your predicament. Interpret kick ass to more severe alternatives. Some companies are anyway taking advantage of people stuck in GC queue. On top of that if they harm us they need to pay a heavy price.
All the best!
**
Is there a possibility that your previous company revoked the I140 saying that they wrongly filed your 140 and that you were not qualified based upon the labor certificate? I hope 180 days had passed after 140 approval. A little more detail on the case will be appreciated. Was it a case of substituted labor?
First try to figure out what the previous company has done.
Get the help of your attorney ASAP. Figure out if there is a way to undo the damage.
I am not very sure of the details, a person I used to know was forced to join his previous company because they threatened him in similar lines.
& please do keep us informed along the way. We may be able to be of assistance to you in some way or the other. Local IV chapters have access to local Congressmen etc.
If nothing works go kick the ass of the person who is responsible for your predicament. Interpret kick ass to more severe alternatives. Some companies are anyway taking advantage of people stuck in GC queue. On top of that if they harm us they need to pay a heavy price.
All the best!
hot quotes about cousins being
alterego
10-12 06:40 AM
Is there anyone here that truly believes that the legislators will not pass something before the end of the year to recapture the remaining 50K visas left for recapture for schedule A? If yes then this whole argument is kind of null and void. They are not going to leave nurses and PTs high and dry, not with the kind of shortages looming.
more...
house cousins. love poems quotes
ragz4u
01-22 12:42 AM
Thanks for the contributions. They would go a long way in our fight against retrogression.
Could you also please spread the word around about immigrationvoice.org so that we may get additional members? If each one can just get one more member to join our fold, our census would double! There are 350,000 people affected by retrogression and about 500 members here. Definitely there are lots of people who haven't heard of us yet!
Could you also please spread the word around about immigrationvoice.org so that we may get additional members? If each one can just get one more member to join our fold, our census would double! There are 350,000 people affected by retrogression and about 500 members here. Definitely there are lots of people who haven't heard of us yet!
tattoo quotes about cousins being
jonty_11
06-18 11:17 AM
I think now EADs will get delayed...surely..
If its not one thing its the other....we just too many in number....God save us..
If its not one thing its the other....we just too many in number....God save us..
more...
pictures cute quotes for cousins. funny

GC_LOOKIN
08-27 10:45 PM
Expectation is itself on July 2nd courier based Apps were around 20000+ but ofcourse after 2nd the no. of applications significantly reduced hope for the best
I am on the same boat, my application was also received 9:01 AM Fedex signed by R.Mickels. I am not sure what the hell is goin on..it's all messed up..:mad:
I am on the same boat, my application was also received 9:01 AM Fedex signed by R.Mickels. I am not sure what the hell is goin on..it's all messed up..:mad:
dresses quotes about cousins being
ianlock
06-14 10:59 AM
So what do we think the time frame might be from the PD becoming curent, to the the packet 3 arring at you door?? how long does it normally take NVC to do this.
If it matters im EB-3 ROW
would be london Consulate
PD 19 June 2006.
Any ideas. i figured it would be a copuple of weeks before i heard anything.
What do you think.??
Ian.
If it matters im EB-3 ROW
would be london Consulate
PD 19 June 2006.
Any ideas. i figured it would be a copuple of weeks before i heard anything.
What do you think.??
Ian.
more...
makeup cute quotes for cousins. funny
go_guy123
07-02 11:07 AM
Ombudsman mentioned that "visa wait-times within some preference categories
for certain nationals may exceed 10 years."
http://www.dhs.gov/xlibrary/assets/cisomb_annual_report_2009.pdf
I think the OP has some valid points. Certainly recapture lawsuit may work as the law does not say that allocated EB visas expire. Do not listen to nay-sayers, just do it.
Here is one example of the succsessfull class-action (even though the court case died in a court of appeals, it was beneficial to immigrants):
http://www.ailf.org/lac/chdocs/lac_020905.pdf
Excellent find, lazycis !!!!!
This can be a good precedent case for class action lawsuit. Because law never says that
EB visa quota gets lost if unused.
for certain nationals may exceed 10 years."
http://www.dhs.gov/xlibrary/assets/cisomb_annual_report_2009.pdf
I think the OP has some valid points. Certainly recapture lawsuit may work as the law does not say that allocated EB visas expire. Do not listen to nay-sayers, just do it.
Here is one example of the succsessfull class-action (even though the court case died in a court of appeals, it was beneficial to immigrants):
http://www.ailf.org/lac/chdocs/lac_020905.pdf
Excellent find, lazycis !!!!!
This can be a good precedent case for class action lawsuit. Because law never says that
EB visa quota gets lost if unused.
girlfriend cute quotes for cousins.
eager_immi
07-18 03:53 PM
It is better to make two trips and do a civil wedding i know it is expensive imagine if she has a work permit u can make up for the cost in no time else she will not be able to work for many many years.
I am in a similar situation getting married in Sep07 and returning with my wife at end of Sep'07. It is little scary, as some say it might be risky not to apply along with the spouse.
Should I go ahead and apply for I485, EAD and AP all three at the same time now, or to apply just for I485?
I am not sure what advantage would be applying now, as I have to wait until the dates become current again, and I will not be able to use my EAD to maintain my wife's H-4 status.
PD: Sep2006
I-140: Approved 06/2007
Thanks
I am in a similar situation getting married in Sep07 and returning with my wife at end of Sep'07. It is little scary, as some say it might be risky not to apply along with the spouse.
Should I go ahead and apply for I485, EAD and AP all three at the same time now, or to apply just for I485?
I am not sure what advantage would be applying now, as I have to wait until the dates become current again, and I will not be able to use my EAD to maintain my wife's H-4 status.
PD: Sep2006
I-140: Approved 06/2007
Thanks
hairstyles quotes and sayings about

atul555
06-10 02:56 PM
for self protection.. I can Jackie Chan anyone's ass if they mess with me.. :D
Yet if unemployment reaches 20-25%, I will need a glock.. or if the NWO opens up the fema camps ;)
Yet if unemployment reaches 20-25%, I will need a glock.. or if the NWO opens up the fema camps ;)
ranch99
08-10 11:11 PM
Is this some sorta privileged information that was leaked to this one law firm? Wouldnt it be illegal in some way?
aviko21
11-04 12:17 PM
One simple suggestion which is less comlicated than all those above.
BTW you don't need rbi clearance.
You can send an overseas wire from india through your bank a/c where the cost would be minimal( only exchange rate diff and cost of wire($25-50).
Your parents can safely gift you $100,000 a year. Your bank only would need a letter from them saying its a gift.
I have tried this to repatriate my assets and it works all the time.
No need to open nre or nro a/c or anything.
ps. don;t entertain any solicitation on this site for reverse hawala or anyhthing as you don;t know who will cheat you!
just my 2 cents
BTW you don't need rbi clearance.
You can send an overseas wire from india through your bank a/c where the cost would be minimal( only exchange rate diff and cost of wire($25-50).
Your parents can safely gift you $100,000 a year. Your bank only would need a letter from them saying its a gift.
I have tried this to repatriate my assets and it works all the time.
No need to open nre or nro a/c or anything.
ps. don;t entertain any solicitation on this site for reverse hawala or anyhthing as you don;t know who will cheat you!
just my 2 cents
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar