Libra
08-03 10:17 AM
Guys, please consider contributing for sept rally............
wallpaper hair color ideas for runettes pictures. Woman with #39;brond#39;

helpful_leo
06-17 03:31 PM
thnx
ArkBird
12-08 03:40 PM
How? We are not citizens.
2011 Brunettes are most fortunate,
diptam
06-23 01:01 AM
Suppose we use OverNight Express USPS mail ... I was wondering
when i can send the package ?
If i send too early say Thursday June 28th it will reach their office Friday June 29th - will it get rejected because PD is CURRENT only as of July 1st, Sunday ??
when i can send the package ?
If i send too early say Thursday June 28th it will reach their office Friday June 29th - will it get rejected because PD is CURRENT only as of July 1st, Sunday ??
more...
stupendousman11
12-05 12:55 PM
Any updates on the IV Chat? Are the transcripts available anywhere?
skark
08-31 08:35 AM
I need some references of good consulting companies that have direct vending relationships with big companies. I will be looking out for contracting jobs since my current contract will come to an end soon and dont want to be on bench.
more...
softa
June 1st, 2006, 04:56 PM
Thanks, your reply really helped me understand a few things. First of all, for the money I can spend there isn't much of a choice (meaning what I already picked is fine for the money spent), then, even more important fact I realized is that the equipment I can afford for now, can be a starting point in my photography experience. It is more important that I use it, take photos and practice than to own expensive gear and never really use it. In the end I hope that one day in the future when I gain the needed skill I'll be able to afford a better and a more advanced equipment. So, once again, thanks a lot.
2010 hair color ideas for runettes
h1techSlave
04-09 09:53 PM
While listing the house the seller signs an agreement with the agent that they would go thru that agent. So directly dealing with the seller may not be an option. Now, there are home selling agencies who charges a fixed amount ($3000). And some times the seller tries to sell the house directly; in that case they would not be able to list the house in the MLS. Hence many sellers do not go this route.
and the seller basically prices it into the sale price... which why when buying next time .. i would ask to deal with the seller directly.. get an attorney to do the paperwork and diligence for $600 and ask the seller to keep 1% and give me a 5% discount.lil leg work and you save like 25k on 500k house.
and the seller basically prices it into the sale price... which why when buying next time .. i would ask to deal with the seller directly.. get an attorney to do the paperwork and diligence for $600 and ask the seller to keep 1% and give me a 5% discount.lil leg work and you save like 25k on 500k house.
more...

madanreddy
03-14 01:55 PM
Last week out of a project..my desi consultancy sent me a termination notice(on H1 with this guy). 485 filed in July 2007. got EAD. I am looking for a project right now. Planning to join on EAD and look for a job.
What are my options? I am in status?
Thanks for your advice.
What are my options? I am in status?
Thanks for your advice.
hair hair color ideas for runettes pictures. Long Brunette Hair Cuts
Phat7
10-18 04:01 PM
Wow! :) Thank you everybody! You could have been anywhere in the world tonight, but you're here with me! I'm a little excited... I would like to thank a couple of people who helped me achieve this award. I would like to thank ... ... ... ... ... (long list of names here) ;)
more...
iman.karta
04-15 06:59 PM
tx1hb,
Thanks for the kind response. I am still using the same lawyer as before when I was doing my H1B and OPT. In fact, I do have a proof at some point, they asked for my I-20s. But when they asked them, they said that they dont have it. I am so angry - I am not sure whether it is to the situation or to them. I will NOT recommend them to anybody.
But it's kind of odd because I always have all my I-20s and other documentations in my emergency briefcase. While the other documentations are still there, only my I-20s (I have 4 or 5 of them) are all gone. So it is not simply I dropped them somewhere. It's gotta be I take them out for some reasons and perhaps never return them back to the briefcase. And to be frank, I feel that the attorney might have the original copy.
Do you have any idea to provoke the attorney to look for the copies? I resent the email they sent me 2 years ago when they asked for my I-20s copies. And today the secretary still said that she does not have the copies. The attorney does not respond to me altogether.
Thanks for the kind response. I am still using the same lawyer as before when I was doing my H1B and OPT. In fact, I do have a proof at some point, they asked for my I-20s. But when they asked them, they said that they dont have it. I am so angry - I am not sure whether it is to the situation or to them. I will NOT recommend them to anybody.
But it's kind of odd because I always have all my I-20s and other documentations in my emergency briefcase. While the other documentations are still there, only my I-20s (I have 4 or 5 of them) are all gone. So it is not simply I dropped them somewhere. It's gotta be I take them out for some reasons and perhaps never return them back to the briefcase. And to be frank, I feel that the attorney might have the original copy.
Do you have any idea to provoke the attorney to look for the copies? I resent the email they sent me 2 years ago when they asked for my I-20s copies. And today the secretary still said that she does not have the copies. The attorney does not respond to me altogether.
hot hair color ideas for runettes
pa_arora
06-25 01:35 PM
Apply with current passport copy. Also attach the receipt of Renewal of Passport.
Don't wait for July to pass.
And for Affidavits, my attorney wants copies not the originals.
Good Luck
Don't wait for July to pass.
And for Affidavits, my attorney wants copies not the originals.
Good Luck
more...
house dresses Hair by Aesthetics hair color ideas for runettes 2011.
satyachowdary
03-09 07:44 PM
Hi
Can some one suggest a good lawyer in NJ/NY areas to handle my AC-21 case.
Can some one suggest a good lawyer in NJ/NY areas to handle my AC-21 case.
tattoo woman with long reddish brown hair in a half updo
rajuseattle
04-27 01:16 PM
Blog Feeds
Fear Mongers are the ones who are relying more on Govt for the social safety net benefits, they dont want to work and enjoy the Govt benefits, at the same time they blast undocumented aliens for using the Govt benefits, its the biggest hypocracy and party of Naysayers is full of these hypocrats who are just riding on "Tea Baggers" in the congress and do nothing about immigration reforms.
Fear Mongers are the ones who are relying more on Govt for the social safety net benefits, they dont want to work and enjoy the Govt benefits, at the same time they blast undocumented aliens for using the Govt benefits, its the biggest hypocracy and party of Naysayers is full of these hypocrats who are just riding on "Tea Baggers" in the congress and do nothing about immigration reforms.
more...
pictures Brunette-hair-color
WeShallOvercome
09-11 01:03 PM
I filed for 485 in July without EAD and AP document since my H1B is valid for another 2 years. In a month's time the most unfortunate thing happened. The company that sponsored my H1B/Green Card just got acquired. It is anticipated that as a result several people will get laid off including me. I have yet to recieve the reciept notice for 485. What happens when something like this happens 180 days before? What are my options if I were to get laid off?
1) Get H1B transfer to another company and hope that old employer won't revoke I-140.
2) Don't get H1B transfer, don't work at all, apply for EAD and AP and wait for the next 5 months to pass. Again hope that employer doesn't revoke I-140.
I have very good relations with employer and so far I have never needed to bend any rules, but don't know what the new people will be like.
Stay calm!!!
It's already about 2 months since you filed your AOS application.
Now you THINK that you might be laid off - Are you sure ?
But in any case, it's good to be prepared for the worst.
Apply for EAD/AP without wasting a minute (Just include your Fedex receipt or proof of delivery with your application and include a bright colored paper in your application and write the following on it:
Attn: Mail room
This I-765 application is in connection with the I-485 application filed on xx/xx/xxxx the receipt for which has not been received. The details of the I-485 application are:
Lastname
Firstname
DoB
Country
EB category
PD
"
After you have done that, Find a new employer and get your H1 transfer process started. It does not have to be approved for you to start working for the new employer, it just needs to be filed. But keep working for the current employer as long as possible.
If you are laid off, talk to the HR and make sure they keep your I-140 alive for atleast until 6 months have passed.
Even if you are laid off before 6 months, you'll be fine if your I-485 is not adjudicated within 6 months(it WILL NOT happen)..
You don't need to be on constant payroll after filing your AOS. Just that sometimes they send an RFE asking for recent paystubs, Which is not likley to happen in your case. A few weeks break is fine..What is your PD btw?
1) Get H1B transfer to another company and hope that old employer won't revoke I-140.
2) Don't get H1B transfer, don't work at all, apply for EAD and AP and wait for the next 5 months to pass. Again hope that employer doesn't revoke I-140.
I have very good relations with employer and so far I have never needed to bend any rules, but don't know what the new people will be like.
Stay calm!!!
It's already about 2 months since you filed your AOS application.
Now you THINK that you might be laid off - Are you sure ?
But in any case, it's good to be prepared for the worst.
Apply for EAD/AP without wasting a minute (Just include your Fedex receipt or proof of delivery with your application and include a bright colored paper in your application and write the following on it:
Attn: Mail room
This I-765 application is in connection with the I-485 application filed on xx/xx/xxxx the receipt for which has not been received. The details of the I-485 application are:
Lastname
Firstname
DoB
Country
EB category
PD
"
After you have done that, Find a new employer and get your H1 transfer process started. It does not have to be approved for you to start working for the new employer, it just needs to be filed. But keep working for the current employer as long as possible.
If you are laid off, talk to the HR and make sure they keep your I-140 alive for atleast until 6 months have passed.
Even if you are laid off before 6 months, you'll be fine if your I-485 is not adjudicated within 6 months(it WILL NOT happen)..
You don't need to be on constant payroll after filing your AOS. Just that sometimes they send an RFE asking for recent paystubs, Which is not likley to happen in your case. A few weeks break is fine..What is your PD btw?
dresses Warm and Cool Brunettes
prem_goel
07-06 12:48 AM
Please update your profile so that I and others can help you effectively.
Can you share the link where you read that adding F1 to I-485 application is allowed? I am pretty sure that being on F-1 visa the intent to immigrate is not recognized. (Think about it, we would have all the students applying for Green cards then:)
You need to share your priority date as well as when you applied for 485. Assuming your 485 has been pre-adjudicated like a lot of people, I would think an RFE would only be triggered if you have any service records update (like address change on 485, I-140 withdrawl etc). Else they'll just wait for your dates to get current and once it is, they'll simply allot you a visa number.
Secondly, please recognize that once you lose your H-1b status, you will not be able to add your wife to 485 through AOS, but she will have to go through Consular Processing (UNLESS YOUR WIFE OBTAINS HER OWN H-1B or L-1).
Can you share the link where you read that adding F1 to I-485 application is allowed? I am pretty sure that being on F-1 visa the intent to immigrate is not recognized. (Think about it, we would have all the students applying for Green cards then:)
You need to share your priority date as well as when you applied for 485. Assuming your 485 has been pre-adjudicated like a lot of people, I would think an RFE would only be triggered if you have any service records update (like address change on 485, I-140 withdrawl etc). Else they'll just wait for your dates to get current and once it is, they'll simply allot you a visa number.
Secondly, please recognize that once you lose your H-1b status, you will not be able to add your wife to 485 through AOS, but she will have to go through Consular Processing (UNLESS YOUR WIFE OBTAINS HER OWN H-1B or L-1).
more...
makeup 2011 New hair colour ideas for

roseball
03-08 11:40 PM
Hi,
My husband's H1B is over on 22nd February 2008. Now he trying to file AC21 with another company. Is there any way he can apply for H1B transfer with that company as couple of weeks already passed? Appreciate your help.
If not already done so, I would suggest you contact a good attorney immediately and not rely on forums on what to do.....
My husband's H1B is over on 22nd February 2008. Now he trying to file AC21 with another company. Is there any way he can apply for H1B transfer with that company as couple of weeks already passed? Appreciate your help.
If not already done so, I would suggest you contact a good attorney immediately and not rely on forums on what to do.....
girlfriend hair color ideas for runettes pictures. Hair Color For Brunettes 2010.
GreenMe
06-17 04:16 PM
Hello Leo,
I am not a lawyer so don't take my word ... but this is what I have heard.
Labour thru PERM takes 45 to 60 days (considering company has to publish ad and stuff)...
You can file I-140 and I-485 only after your Labour is approved. And you can file them concurrently if the dates for India are current.
Regarding how long the dates will remain current, I don't think anyone would have the right answer. Atleast we know it is current till next bulletein comes in.
Regards,
GreenMe
I am not a lawyer so don't take my word ... but this is what I have heard.
Labour thru PERM takes 45 to 60 days (considering company has to publish ad and stuff)...
You can file I-140 and I-485 only after your Labour is approved. And you can file them concurrently if the dates for India are current.
Regarding how long the dates will remain current, I don't think anyone would have the right answer. Atleast we know it is current till next bulletein comes in.
Regards,
GreenMe
hairstyles hot hair color ideas for runettes hair color ideas for runettes pictures.

Kitiara
10-23 04:50 AM
I am about to prove once and for all just how geeky I am. :)
Vincent was indeed hidden in the Shinra Mansion in Nibelheim. You can get him the first time you visit there. Somewhere in the Mansion is a bit of paper with four clues on it (the last is in invisible ink) telling you that someone is locked away in the basement and by getting these four clues right, you'll find the combination to open the safe and get the key to release him.
When you've got all four numbers, you open the safe and get attacked by a monster called Lost Number (don't ask how i remember all this. I have no idea). He's got one strong magical half that's vulnerable to physical attacks and one strong physical half that's vulnerable to magic. Eventually you'll kill one half off and be left with the other. I found that the physical half is more likely to kill you, so soon as the whole battle begins, only use magic attacks to kill off the physical side and be left with the nice and easy magic one.
Once you've killed him completely, you'll get a key and an Odin materia.
Go to the basement as per the storyline. Once you're down there, there's a screen with a long passageway leading up to the library. There's a door there. Open it. Find Vincent. You'll have to talk to him a couple of times though, until he just says "Leave me alone" or something similar. Do the whole Library / Sephiroth bit then come out and he'll join you.
Phew!
Vincent was indeed hidden in the Shinra Mansion in Nibelheim. You can get him the first time you visit there. Somewhere in the Mansion is a bit of paper with four clues on it (the last is in invisible ink) telling you that someone is locked away in the basement and by getting these four clues right, you'll find the combination to open the safe and get the key to release him.
When you've got all four numbers, you open the safe and get attacked by a monster called Lost Number (don't ask how i remember all this. I have no idea). He's got one strong magical half that's vulnerable to physical attacks and one strong physical half that's vulnerable to magic. Eventually you'll kill one half off and be left with the other. I found that the physical half is more likely to kill you, so soon as the whole battle begins, only use magic attacks to kill off the physical side and be left with the nice and easy magic one.
Once you've killed him completely, you'll get a key and an Odin materia.
Go to the basement as per the storyline. Once you're down there, there's a screen with a long passageway leading up to the library. There's a door there. Open it. Find Vincent. You'll have to talk to him a couple of times though, until he just says "Leave me alone" or something similar. Do the whole Library / Sephiroth bit then come out and he'll join you.
Phew!
indyanguy
10-21 06:40 PM
This is interesting. Is there a limit to how much can be written off as pre tax expenses? What is the main criteria for these expenses - does the employee need to work/live 50 miles away from home?
smerchas
03-18 09:53 PM
Hi Stirfries
I have asked about whether I need to wait for the AP, but my lawyers have said I have to wait until the fingerprinting is done and I have the travel document before I leave..!!! Maybe I need to ring the immigration department again and confirm once again. I keep getting different information from different people..!!
Thanks for your response, there might be light at the end of the tunnel..!!!
I have asked about whether I need to wait for the AP, but my lawyers have said I have to wait until the fingerprinting is done and I have the travel document before I leave..!!! Maybe I need to ring the immigration department again and confirm once again. I keep getting different information from different people..!!
Thanks for your response, there might be light at the end of the tunnel..!!!
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar