greyhair
05-18 11:53 PM
I just signed up to join everyone in Washington on 6th, 7th and 8th June. My family is joining me. I want to find out if a 2 year old child is allowed in these meetings?
Go IV
Go IV
wallpaper Emma Watson just can#39;t catch a
pasagc
08-22 11:54 AM
For G-639 Form on number 5 section it is asking for Petition or Claim Reciept#
How do I find Reciept# for my approved I-140 since my Employer lawer does not want to share information.
Gurus Please Help!
How do I find Reciept# for my approved I-140 since my Employer lawer does not want to share information.
Gurus Please Help!

svgupta
04-12 11:52 AM
I think this has been discussed on some other thread.. would it be a good idea to make the contributions public.. may be, this encourages others to contribute, when they realize how much more is needed to reach the monetary goal.
2011 hairstyles Daniel Radcliffe
485Question
11-09 12:30 AM
Have a wonderful and colourful Diwali
more...
gcwant
07-20 03:48 PM
bank a/c updation
anyone from july filers got their cheques cashed and got reciepts.i am checking my bank a/c a 1000 times in a day but i think it gets updated only once in a day am i correct can anyone throw light on how many times bank a/c are updated in a day
thanks for the replies
anyone from july filers got their cheques cashed and got reciepts.i am checking my bank a/c a 1000 times in a day but i think it gets updated only once in a day am i correct can anyone throw light on how many times bank a/c are updated in a day
thanks for the replies
jasmin45
05-29 03:12 PM
Even in India, I have seen.. there are people who speak for Example (Konkani), can't read or write Devnagari script But they speak well... so.. here you go.. "Sound units to Word units.." :)
Ummm.. I never thought about this... its true that we all learn to speak before we learn to write... isn't it? :D
Ummm.. I never thought about this... its true that we all learn to speak before we learn to write... isn't it? :D
more...
gc_in_30_yrs
09-21 05:58 PM
still waiting. it takes 20 business days atleast!
i will post here once i hear anything from them.
:)
i will post here once i hear anything from them.
:)
2010 Getting all the action: Daniel
somegchuh
11-18 02:41 AM
I just wanted to get this discussion back on track of ppl wanting to be able rise up a little, let their wives work and feel the freedom to make a decision to go back.
Let me restart the discussion. I know we are all frustrated to the extent that we want to pack up and leave but we have invested too much time to do that. But let's assume things start moving and we get our GC's in a year or so. Having spent so many years waiting to "settle" would you be willing to unsettle your life again and start over in a country that you left more than a decade ago.
Note that I am not doubting anyone's intention or disrespecting any entry. Just wondering if its the frustation talking or there are ppl who would actually leave?
Let me restart the discussion. I know we are all frustrated to the extent that we want to pack up and leave but we have invested too much time to do that. But let's assume things start moving and we get our GC's in a year or so. Having spent so many years waiting to "settle" would you be willing to unsettle your life again and start over in a country that you left more than a decade ago.
Note that I am not doubting anyone's intention or disrespecting any entry. Just wondering if its the frustation talking or there are ppl who would actually leave?
more...
akv123
07-15 12:29 AM
It is discouraging to see this thread - it is surprising to see the understanding of 'g(G)andhigiri' we have - no tolerance, no forgiveness for the mistake! Shame on us.
hair kiss. Raunchy: Daniel
hindichinibhaibhai
03-29 12:37 AM
Guys MY PD is feb 2008. I am recently watching vias bulletins. I am in EB2.
Based on my watching previous visa bulletions ( after sep 2008) I dont see that it makes major difference if you file in EB3 or EB2.
Both are backloged very much and sincearly I dont hope inspite on being in EB2, I will get EAD or GC till 2015.
What are your thoughts, is it worth filing in EB2?
Of course, it is worth it. Go with EB-2 and don't lose hope.
I ended-up in EB3 due to a mistake made by the lawyer back in 2001-2. Of course, we fired the lawyer, when we realized this. I wish I'd switched myself to EB-2 back then. I just didn't know of the possibility until recently, thanks to IV.
Based on my watching previous visa bulletions ( after sep 2008) I dont see that it makes major difference if you file in EB3 or EB2.
Both are backloged very much and sincearly I dont hope inspite on being in EB2, I will get EAD or GC till 2015.
What are your thoughts, is it worth filing in EB2?
Of course, it is worth it. Go with EB-2 and don't lose hope.
I ended-up in EB3 due to a mistake made by the lawyer back in 2001-2. Of course, we fired the lawyer, when we realized this. I wish I'd switched myself to EB-2 back then. I just didn't know of the possibility until recently, thanks to IV.
more...

aadimanav
08-20 06:43 PM
sent to 2 representatives in TX
You mean the Senators?
You mean the Senators?
hot Daniel Radcliffe Stunned by
GCHope2011
08-11 05:56 AM
... disappointed...
more...
house Emma-Daniel Kiss
casinoroyale
09-05 03:48 PM
This is what written in I-131 Instructions
http://www.uscis.gov/files/form/I-131instr.pdf -> page 3
If you are in the United States and seek advance parole:
A. You may apply if you have an adjustment- of- status application pending and you seek to travel abroad for emergent personal or bona fide business reasons; :mad:
http://www.uscis.gov/files/form/I-131instr.pdf -> page 3
If you are in the United States and seek advance parole:
A. You may apply if you have an adjustment- of- status application pending and you seek to travel abroad for emergent personal or bona fide business reasons; :mad:
tattoo emma watson daniel radcliffe kissing. Daniel Emma Kissing Radcliffe
gc_peshwa
08-10 11:48 PM
On other thoughts its very much possible that someone leaked an early version of the Sept 10 VB. However the Sept 10 VB would have undergone revisions and may be different now. Just like the "leaked" USCIS memo on admin fixes some kind soul in DOS "leaked" this older/draft version of the VB out! As we know NOTHING is "leaked" by accident in Washington DC.
It would also mean BIG movement is coming from CY-2011 onwards as DOS is free to apply FB visas and do a quarterly spillover now.
It would also mean BIG movement is coming from CY-2011 onwards as DOS is free to apply FB visas and do a quarterly spillover now.
more...
pictures Emma Watson kisses both Daniel
TheOmbudsman
10-17 05:33 PM
Desibechara,
I am very sorry. I know exactly what you have been through. My wife also experienced a very complicated pregnancy. My baby *nearly* was born prematurily. Then Thanks God that did not happen. I felt all the pain because my wife was kept flat on bed rest for 4 months.
To make things more complicated, the doctors made an apparent mistake and mixed two type of incompatible medicines which made her develop fluids in her lungs. She was transferred to another hospital, in which a young doctor, an intern, believed she had developed a blood clot on her lung ! She was submitted to several exams to determine that was not a blood clot.
The bill for all that ? $40,000+. If I had to pay that on my own, I would be in bad shape.
In this country is dog eat dog, rat eat rat. It is about money. I am still happier here than in Canada though. That varies from individual to individual though.
Good luck to you.
H1b humane-hear my story..it cannot be as inhuman as it can be..(i have written the story in one of the forums before also..)
My PD-Oct 2001..Eb3..My wife RIR-almost making it thru I140when all hell broke loose in our lives...my wife was pregnant and because of stupid gynaecologist..she ended up in hospital with complicated premature preganancy..guess what..as if it was not bad enough..her company got acquired just when she was admitted in hospital...imagine wondering about health insurance when she was kept to bed rest with no mobility allowed..we filed for insurance by mistake..which said that 20% in patient.....we were so shaken that even human resource did not advise us..guess what..baby was born..and it was surmised that baby will have long stay in hosiptal...2-3 months(eventually it was 4 months!)..somwhere around the first month..I realized that her insurance..will rip me off..I called right at the end of the first month..and tried several times to put my wife and baby on my insurance so that i don't end up paying 20%..it was lot of efforts until I found some desi in Blue cross insurance who put the whole family from the first initial month..when normally people get the policy for the following month at that time.
one down --and then another came..my wife was called to her office from hospital saying that..since there was lot of work in her office..she could come for some days..guess what..she went back..thinking..she could finish work and then take extended leave....guess what..she was laid off..and with baby in hospital..and lay off..plus a rush to change her status to H4 visa..imagine the workload.....finally got her status changed..to h4 visa..with GC and labor in trash...
I was so disgusted..that I started writing to Governor Shwarzenegger' office..who put me with Senator Diane Fienstein..and of course labor secretory Chao..after all the correspondings..all I got was my D number listed from Dallas..their sympathies...ALL I WROTE to them..Hey I want to change jobs because in those days I was commuting between LA to San Diego..where my baby was hospitalized...I wanted to be with my baby..and not work..but it was not possible..if I did..then I could get out of status...I even wrote to Department of Homeland security...and got no reply...they don't care..I ahve to be illegal to get sympathies..I guess!
Situation was bad..finally baby was out of hospital and I weathered all with help of Almighty...and now I am so disgusted with system..that I am moving to vancouver...
But I have another pleasant surprise..my boss wants me to work from vancouver and visit office once in a month...I don't know...whether it is possible...stay in vancouver and visit LA for 2 weeks and then go back and still maintain H1 status..
what do you say..after all the stress!
DB
I am very sorry. I know exactly what you have been through. My wife also experienced a very complicated pregnancy. My baby *nearly* was born prematurily. Then Thanks God that did not happen. I felt all the pain because my wife was kept flat on bed rest for 4 months.
To make things more complicated, the doctors made an apparent mistake and mixed two type of incompatible medicines which made her develop fluids in her lungs. She was transferred to another hospital, in which a young doctor, an intern, believed she had developed a blood clot on her lung ! She was submitted to several exams to determine that was not a blood clot.
The bill for all that ? $40,000+. If I had to pay that on my own, I would be in bad shape.
In this country is dog eat dog, rat eat rat. It is about money. I am still happier here than in Canada though. That varies from individual to individual though.
Good luck to you.
H1b humane-hear my story..it cannot be as inhuman as it can be..(i have written the story in one of the forums before also..)
My PD-Oct 2001..Eb3..My wife RIR-almost making it thru I140when all hell broke loose in our lives...my wife was pregnant and because of stupid gynaecologist..she ended up in hospital with complicated premature preganancy..guess what..as if it was not bad enough..her company got acquired just when she was admitted in hospital...imagine wondering about health insurance when she was kept to bed rest with no mobility allowed..we filed for insurance by mistake..which said that 20% in patient.....we were so shaken that even human resource did not advise us..guess what..baby was born..and it was surmised that baby will have long stay in hosiptal...2-3 months(eventually it was 4 months!)..somwhere around the first month..I realized that her insurance..will rip me off..I called right at the end of the first month..and tried several times to put my wife and baby on my insurance so that i don't end up paying 20%..it was lot of efforts until I found some desi in Blue cross insurance who put the whole family from the first initial month..when normally people get the policy for the following month at that time.
one down --and then another came..my wife was called to her office from hospital saying that..since there was lot of work in her office..she could come for some days..guess what..she went back..thinking..she could finish work and then take extended leave....guess what..she was laid off..and with baby in hospital..and lay off..plus a rush to change her status to H4 visa..imagine the workload.....finally got her status changed..to h4 visa..with GC and labor in trash...
I was so disgusted..that I started writing to Governor Shwarzenegger' office..who put me with Senator Diane Fienstein..and of course labor secretory Chao..after all the correspondings..all I got was my D number listed from Dallas..their sympathies...ALL I WROTE to them..Hey I want to change jobs because in those days I was commuting between LA to San Diego..where my baby was hospitalized...I wanted to be with my baby..and not work..but it was not possible..if I did..then I could get out of status...I even wrote to Department of Homeland security...and got no reply...they don't care..I ahve to be illegal to get sympathies..I guess!
Situation was bad..finally baby was out of hospital and I weathered all with help of Almighty...and now I am so disgusted with system..that I am moving to vancouver...
But I have another pleasant surprise..my boss wants me to work from vancouver and visit office once in a month...I don't know...whether it is possible...stay in vancouver and visit LA for 2 weeks and then go back and still maintain H1 status..
what do you say..after all the stress!
DB
dresses a kiss with Emma Watson,
ashres11
08-27 02:21 PM
It's kilmer, Edison
more...
makeup co-star Emma Watson at
rockstart
08-05 10:53 AM
How about this piece of Mirza Ghalib?
We are Little side track in the past while predicting the future (Sept VB) !!!
Predicting future visa bulletin's and discussing poetry are same futile exercise on immigration forum.
We are Little side track in the past while predicting the future (Sept VB) !!!
Predicting future visa bulletin's and discussing poetry are same futile exercise on immigration forum.
girlfriend tattoo Emma Watson kisses both Daniel emma watson daniel radcliffe kissing.
vinodp1978
06-28 04:12 PM
Yes i understand that and intend to file I-765 with my 140/485 next week.
hairstyles She also told The Sun the kiss
saimrathi
07-10 03:16 PM
So USCIS will never see the flowers becoz they are boxed.. and they will never get delivered becoz they are being routed from the airport itself. No major news media covered the few deliveries at USCIS.. What was the point of the campaign again?
For those of you who is interested in one line Q/A
"Is the flower campaign working? Yes"
"Are we good enough with what we have done? Not 100%"
What happened
We were at the loading dock by 10 30 am ( Delivery estimate was between 11 am and 1 pm) and DHL appeared to
have already delivered around 50 boxes once around 9 am. All the flowers we sent are boxed . The visuals will
be boxes and not flowers in the evening when the youtube video will be uploaded. UPS delivered nex. We got the
video of the whole delivery and so did the CNN-IBN/Voice of America folks. There were around 30 boxes or so from
UPS. Next Fedex delivered and there were around 10-15 boxes coming out. While we were doing the recording one of the
officers politely told us not to capture federal buildings and we told them that we were only capturing the delivery of
flowers. After this what ever truck was coming in, they were reversing and pushing back into the dock so that the
delivery cannot be taped. CNN-IBN reporter asked for permission to go inside the loading dock and she was promptly
denied any permission. Then We had a down pour for almost 20-30 minutes and we had to leave the place.
It appears that the S&H dept now knows that most of the flowers are being delivered by DHL/UPS/FEDEX, they are taking
care of the diversion at National airport it self.
In the future if any one wants to do a flower campaign, Please select 2 local florists
(only two florists, in that particular city) and have people call and place orders/online. That way
we can talk with 2 florists and track their delivery easily for picture/video. Every one who tried to call
FTD/proflowers had alot of trouble getting any thing out of them. Actually, we cant blame them because they
are not doing it locally,instead they are putting their orders via national carriers.
Where do we go from here
If people really want to go out and get the main stream media attention, DC is the perfect choice. How ever,Don't plan on a weekend. If we do it right, we could be live on TV and the whole country will ask whats going on, along with the law makers. That will offer a platform for solving the issue at its roots.If you really want to do this, Dont come up with reasons like I dont have time off for a day or I have a project due. I can understand if 1 or 2% of our active members say it, but when 98% of our active members say that I can understand what it is. May be its time we figure out whether we prefer anonymity and pontifical verbatim on the online forum to expressing our concern/disappointment openly. Do not get offended and start flaming me. Just my thoughts.
For those of you who is interested in one line Q/A
"Is the flower campaign working? Yes"
"Are we good enough with what we have done? Not 100%"
What happened
We were at the loading dock by 10 30 am ( Delivery estimate was between 11 am and 1 pm) and DHL appeared to
have already delivered around 50 boxes once around 9 am. All the flowers we sent are boxed . The visuals will
be boxes and not flowers in the evening when the youtube video will be uploaded. UPS delivered nex. We got the
video of the whole delivery and so did the CNN-IBN/Voice of America folks. There were around 30 boxes or so from
UPS. Next Fedex delivered and there were around 10-15 boxes coming out. While we were doing the recording one of the
officers politely told us not to capture federal buildings and we told them that we were only capturing the delivery of
flowers. After this what ever truck was coming in, they were reversing and pushing back into the dock so that the
delivery cannot be taped. CNN-IBN reporter asked for permission to go inside the loading dock and she was promptly
denied any permission. Then We had a down pour for almost 20-30 minutes and we had to leave the place.
It appears that the S&H dept now knows that most of the flowers are being delivered by DHL/UPS/FEDEX, they are taking
care of the diversion at National airport it self.
In the future if any one wants to do a flower campaign, Please select 2 local florists
(only two florists, in that particular city) and have people call and place orders/online. That way
we can talk with 2 florists and track their delivery easily for picture/video. Every one who tried to call
FTD/proflowers had alot of trouble getting any thing out of them. Actually, we cant blame them because they
are not doing it locally,instead they are putting their orders via national carriers.
Where do we go from here
If people really want to go out and get the main stream media attention, DC is the perfect choice. How ever,Don't plan on a weekend. If we do it right, we could be live on TV and the whole country will ask whats going on, along with the law makers. That will offer a platform for solving the issue at its roots.If you really want to do this, Dont come up with reasons like I dont have time off for a day or I have a project due. I can understand if 1 or 2% of our active members say it, but when 98% of our active members say that I can understand what it is. May be its time we figure out whether we prefer anonymity and pontifical verbatim on the online forum to expressing our concern/disappointment openly. Do not get offended and start flaming me. Just my thoughts.
dixie
05-13 10:27 PM
Reading the article I see that Neelima is, in fact, a US citizen of indian origin; not even an H1-B or GC. So lesson for us - getting a GC may be a convenience for us, but we are naive to think our troubles will end with it.Red neckers of the likes of Loo and his cronies arent suddenly going to accept us as one of them - rather, this is a life long struggle of the kind the african americans had to go through for centuries (and to some extent are still going through). Only wish ABCDs like Ron Hira realize that as well.
Yes you are right. We need patience till you get your GC...I know its hard but there is no other way but swallow that pride. Its very hard to do that..speaking of which this anti-indian guy who sits next to me at work was making life horrible for few weeks. Things are sorted out now... I have a great Manager.
I really feel sorry for Neelima's family... wish I could have helped them.
Yes you are right. We need patience till you get your GC...I know its hard but there is no other way but swallow that pride. Its very hard to do that..speaking of which this anti-indian guy who sits next to me at work was making life horrible for few weeks. Things are sorted out now... I have a great Manager.
I really feel sorry for Neelima's family... wish I could have helped them.
gauravsh
07-02 10:05 AM
I support this cause. if we go through this path we can also fight for our ssn and medicare. if we are able to get that amount than we can go back with our hard earned money.
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar