laborchic
10-15 12:07 PM
Oh no wonder this guy was sitting quite.. Probably he was waiting for everyone to leave... :D:D
Oh I forgot to mention.. I reached home at 11 and found several envelopes laying on the floor at my doorsteps..
I received my receipts, FP notice and EAD all at same time.. YAHHHHHOOOOOOOO
USCIS found out that I attended IV Social Event and sent me my EAD ;)..
Oh I forgot to mention.. I reached home at 11 and found several envelopes laying on the floor at my doorsteps..
I received my receipts, FP notice and EAD all at same time.. YAHHHHHOOOOOOOO
USCIS found out that I attended IV Social Event and sent me my EAD ;)..
wallpaper Zubeen the \\quot;Ya Ali\\quot; frame
SenSan
06-03 01:17 PM
@thankgod
I certainly respect your view on this post that this information is irrelevant to this forum. At the same time I disagree your view. Different view points from other members absolutely help us to know how others perceive things.
But your "offensive language and replies" to other members views are uncalled-for.
Now in recent posts, you are using "we" and trying to gain support for what you have been writing.
I request other members (whoever expressed their views that this post is irrelevant in this forum ) to express their concerns about Thankgod's language in his posts.
I certainly respect your view on this post that this information is irrelevant to this forum. At the same time I disagree your view. Different view points from other members absolutely help us to know how others perceive things.
But your "offensive language and replies" to other members views are uncalled-for.
Now in recent posts, you are using "we" and trying to gain support for what you have been writing.
I request other members (whoever expressed their views that this post is irrelevant in this forum ) to express their concerns about Thankgod's language in his posts.
katrina
03-27 01:27 PM
Thanks to the efforts of everyone at IV and QGA, we have the golden opportunity for a member of IV to actually testify before Congress. No kidding!
This has to be one of the best and most effective chance we have to make our point directly to the lawmakers
IV is looking for someone who is in the �limbo� stage, and has made a significant contribution to the economy (ie, invented something, made a medical discovery, created a lot of jobs, etc.)
Please treat this as very very urgent. We need someone like this ASAP.
Please contact any of the following if you come across someone who fits the criteria
shrey@immigrationvoice.org
jay@immigrationvoice.org
sandeep@immigrationvoice.org
nagaraj@immigrationvoice.org
kapooraman@immigrationvoice.org
This is your chance to speak up and be heard. Please pass it on to everyone you know.....
I just want to make sure that IV not forgotten People that stuck in PBEC. So far as an active member and an active contributor for IV I have to say that I'm dissapointed as far as the way IV addressed PBEC Issued.
Most of disscussion in IV forum seems like focusing on retrogression issue only.
for people that have their case are among 350000 case pending in PBEC the retrogression has no effect at all unless their case clear out before the retrogression get solved.
There are so many of us had been waiting for their labor get approved.
5, 6, 7 year are a long wait.
I noted that IV do have PBEC mentioned on the web fax, but please make sure that retrogression is not the main goal of IV.
Thanks.
This has to be one of the best and most effective chance we have to make our point directly to the lawmakers
IV is looking for someone who is in the �limbo� stage, and has made a significant contribution to the economy (ie, invented something, made a medical discovery, created a lot of jobs, etc.)
Please treat this as very very urgent. We need someone like this ASAP.
Please contact any of the following if you come across someone who fits the criteria
shrey@immigrationvoice.org
jay@immigrationvoice.org
sandeep@immigrationvoice.org
nagaraj@immigrationvoice.org
kapooraman@immigrationvoice.org
This is your chance to speak up and be heard. Please pass it on to everyone you know.....
I just want to make sure that IV not forgotten People that stuck in PBEC. So far as an active member and an active contributor for IV I have to say that I'm dissapointed as far as the way IV addressed PBEC Issued.
Most of disscussion in IV forum seems like focusing on retrogression issue only.
for people that have their case are among 350000 case pending in PBEC the retrogression has no effect at all unless their case clear out before the retrogression get solved.
There are so many of us had been waiting for their labor get approved.
5, 6, 7 year are a long wait.
I noted that IV do have PBEC mentioned on the web fax, but please make sure that retrogression is not the main goal of IV.
Thanks.
2011 Better than wallpaper and more
neerajkandhari
10-28 04:53 PM
Correct, there are problems with the online status with TSC.
My AP status say pending since 10/04/2007, I got my AP documents from attorney this afternoon.Still the status says pending.
SAME PROB WITH ME TO
MY ONLINE STATUS FOR AP SHOWS PENDING FROM 8/31/2007
I HAVE RECEIVED MY AP FROM MY ATTORNEY YESTERDAY
IT SEEMS IT HAS BEEN APPROVED FROM 9 OCT 2007
My AP status say pending since 10/04/2007, I got my AP documents from attorney this afternoon.Still the status says pending.
SAME PROB WITH ME TO
MY ONLINE STATUS FOR AP SHOWS PENDING FROM 8/31/2007
I HAVE RECEIVED MY AP FROM MY ATTORNEY YESTERDAY
IT SEEMS IT HAS BEEN APPROVED FROM 9 OCT 2007
more...
geesee
07-16 11:18 AM
I never said whole life,term could cost around $100/m
You did, scroll above a little ;)
one of my family member have whole life for $81/month for $1m at the age of 28 in NJ, in this plan we will get back everything we paid after 30 years.
Thats an ROP plan... yes, that you can get it for $100/month.
I am questioning your statement of "getting 1 million insurance for $100/month till the last breath"
You did, scroll above a little ;)
one of my family member have whole life for $81/month for $1m at the age of 28 in NJ, in this plan we will get back everything we paid after 30 years.
Thats an ROP plan... yes, that you can get it for $100/month.
I am questioning your statement of "getting 1 million insurance for $100/month till the last breath"
natrajs
10-02 10:44 PM
Folks ,
I will try my best, I work in North Jersey , Usually I leave from my office around 7 PM, I will let you know
I will try my best, I work in North Jersey , Usually I leave from my office around 7 PM, I will let you know
more...
logiclife
05-29 12:54 PM
I tend to disagrees with your comments, firstly please dont call this a stupid event, as a lot of young students strive to win this competition. In order to lead you have to follow, I have come across some smart ass Indians who love to talk and give directions, but they miss whole chunk of substance in their directions. (I don't mean to target you or disrespect any one else up here).
Your commments on parents motivating their childeren to strive for success in their lives, their is nothing wrong in that, would you rather have them go smoke dope and jerk around to waste their time? I am indian and proud to be, , above all proud that my parents pushed me to excel and do better with the opportunities granted to me.
However it is some desi companies who brought in the trend of lying and faking to get thie ways. But believe me , they dont get much further in their lives. I am glad strict restrictions are imposed on these companies, and the type of consultants they bring on board.
Is it fair that the person doing Masters from this country be put in the same boat as a fresh of boat from India?
Good Luck!
The famous quote is: You can only fool me once!
I would further say, what is the difference between you and anti-immigrants in this matter ? You are saying that certain class of people should be kept out of the job market and you have your reasons. Since you are probably US educated, you want those who are non-US educated out of competition. Do not give me the BS reason that those with non-US education are the only ones that fake their resume. As far as faking the resume goes, or bragging goes, its up to the individual. It could be anyone, including Presidents that fake resumes or pad it with embellishments.
The anti-immigrants are saying that they were born here so those who were not born here should be kept of out the job market to reduce competition (and spur wage inflation, which they would call fair wages, but its really wage inflation, the kind that drowned GM and Chrysler).
Would it not behoove you to say that the decision of who should be hired and who shouldn't be hired must be deferred to the employers and not the Government or any other special interest ? As an employer, are they not the most capable party here to make that decision and evaluate their options ? Shouldn't people who create wealth (employers, businesses) have the prerogative to decide who they want to hire to help them create wealth ?
Your commments on parents motivating their childeren to strive for success in their lives, their is nothing wrong in that, would you rather have them go smoke dope and jerk around to waste their time? I am indian and proud to be, , above all proud that my parents pushed me to excel and do better with the opportunities granted to me.
However it is some desi companies who brought in the trend of lying and faking to get thie ways. But believe me , they dont get much further in their lives. I am glad strict restrictions are imposed on these companies, and the type of consultants they bring on board.
Is it fair that the person doing Masters from this country be put in the same boat as a fresh of boat from India?
Good Luck!
The famous quote is: You can only fool me once!
I would further say, what is the difference between you and anti-immigrants in this matter ? You are saying that certain class of people should be kept out of the job market and you have your reasons. Since you are probably US educated, you want those who are non-US educated out of competition. Do not give me the BS reason that those with non-US education are the only ones that fake their resume. As far as faking the resume goes, or bragging goes, its up to the individual. It could be anyone, including Presidents that fake resumes or pad it with embellishments.
The anti-immigrants are saying that they were born here so those who were not born here should be kept of out the job market to reduce competition (and spur wage inflation, which they would call fair wages, but its really wage inflation, the kind that drowned GM and Chrysler).
Would it not behoove you to say that the decision of who should be hired and who shouldn't be hired must be deferred to the employers and not the Government or any other special interest ? As an employer, are they not the most capable party here to make that decision and evaluate their options ? Shouldn't people who create wealth (employers, businesses) have the prerogative to decide who they want to hire to help them create wealth ?
2010 box frame Wallpaper,
chi_shark
01-13 03:22 PM
this bulletin is great for eb2!
more...
desibechara
10-16 11:26 AM
Look at this one..This one can have profound effect..if it happens in near future
http://www.unitednorthamerica.org/index.htm
DB
http://www.unitednorthamerica.org/index.htm
DB
hair Funky frame wallpaper
pamposh
01-16 09:14 PM
We just posted our contribution of $200. Thanks for all your hard work... great job, keep the spirits up.
Pamposh
Pamposh
more...
seekerofpeace
04-14 08:32 PM
In the state of Mass delivery is covered by the State provided you show you don't have insurance. Millions of single moms are delivering and many are teenagers and many are w/o any insurance. Delivery is considered an emergency and you will be covered. Keep your spirits up and bear the storm.....it always gets darkest before you see light again.
All the best
SoP
All the best
SoP
hot Blank Picture Frame Wallpaper
sonaliak
08-27 01:08 PM
Mine is EB2 APR'04 if interfiling work ?.:confused:
more...
house Frames Wallpaper
go_guy123
07-30 02:59 PM
That may be the unofficial version. Officially you can apply even you haven't worked or studied in Canada if you qualify as a skilled worker with a year of experience. You get extra points for having a job offer from a Canadian employer but not having one does not disqualify you automatically. I'm not talking about getting the GC. I'm just talking about the application process. Some kind of processing is needed even to reject an application and I do not think USCIS is capable of handling the increased traffic that switching to a point based system would result in.
No its official. From Feb 2008 federal skilled worker class is restricted to people with 1 year Canada work or student experience or 38 occupations only.
No its official. From Feb 2008 federal skilled worker class is restricted to people with 1 year Canada work or student experience or 38 occupations only.
tattoo Vector - Gold Frame Design 04
sanju_eb3
04-25 09:01 PM
What are the downsides of the point based system?
- The bill may take too long to shape-up and implement; thus holding off any meaningful reform to address the current retrogression problem.
- Others, please list
What are its advantages?
- No need of lawyer
- Employer independent (Is it true?)
- Others, please list
- The bill may take too long to shape-up and implement; thus holding off any meaningful reform to address the current retrogression problem.
- Others, please list
What are its advantages?
- No need of lawyer
- Employer independent (Is it true?)
- Others, please list
more...
pictures 3D art wallpaper:horse escape
ivslave
09-11 04:11 PM
I am thinking of buying a home without waiting for GC approval. I am EB3 I with PD 2006. No hopes of GC in near future. Just want to see the trend....
Please vote yes if your GC is pending and you own a house.
Please vote no if your GC is pending and you are renting.
Please vote yes if your GC is pending and you own a house.
Please vote no if your GC is pending and you are renting.
dresses Graham and Brown Frames
ksam75
07-20 11:30 PM
EB3. FedEx delivered on July2nd at 10:30AM.
more...
makeup frame hanging on grungy
royus77
06-28 03:38 PM
Assuming that I got my EAD, and then my I-140 got denied for whatever reason.
What happen next? Will i be out of status? do i have to leave the country? if i'm F-1 student will i be back on F-1?
thanks
Yes.You will be out of status unless you moved into a different visa like H1B /H4 (if you time left on them and able to get in the quota) .
What happen next? Will i be out of status? do i have to leave the country? if i'm F-1 student will i be back on F-1?
thanks
Yes.You will be out of status unless you moved into a different visa like H1B /H4 (if you time left on them and able to get in the quota) .
girlfriend Interactive wallpaper from
bigboy007
05-28 02:48 PM
CAdude , Your efforts greatly appreciated. But how come 100,000 Applicants are being applied again for New merit system ? Is it becoz they are looking for all current Labor petetions being not approved ? as current legislation says I140's pending or approved as of May 21 2007 continue in current system . Please advice.
hairstyles Wallpaper, Old Frame
Kushal
05-13 09:59 PM
I would only say "Hang On", or move on if you can. A lot of people in same situations, never want to discuss issues openly.
Patience does help, and maybe all the good is stored for future.
Most important is how you deal with stress associated with racial slurs, difference in treatment, and all the above issues. This has direct impact on health and many people in these conditions are victims of stress.
The h1b - GC situation is well known to everyone and they know you are indentured, some managers are called problem solvers (they pretend to hear ur voice, help you from their side and get the work done and try to ease pressure off you if they have an option), whereas some managers are called problem creators (they add additional pressure on you and make u miserable so that they get the work done). The reason companies support their American workers who involve in racial slurs is to avoid issues. It is easy to kick you out and blame you rather than catering to ur problem.
Yes you are right. We need patience till you get your GC...I know its hard but there is no other way but swallow that pride. Its very hard to do that..speaking of which this anti-indian guy who sits next to me at work was making life horrible for few weeks. Things are sorted out now... I have a great Manager.
I really feel sorry for Neelima's family... wish I could have helped them.
Patience does help, and maybe all the good is stored for future.
Most important is how you deal with stress associated with racial slurs, difference in treatment, and all the above issues. This has direct impact on health and many people in these conditions are victims of stress.
The h1b - GC situation is well known to everyone and they know you are indentured, some managers are called problem solvers (they pretend to hear ur voice, help you from their side and get the work done and try to ease pressure off you if they have an option), whereas some managers are called problem creators (they add additional pressure on you and make u miserable so that they get the work done). The reason companies support their American workers who involve in racial slurs is to avoid issues. It is easy to kick you out and blame you rather than catering to ur problem.
Yes you are right. We need patience till you get your GC...I know its hard but there is no other way but swallow that pride. Its very hard to do that..speaking of which this anti-indian guy who sits next to me at work was making life horrible for few weeks. Things are sorted out now... I have a great Manager.
I really feel sorry for Neelima's family... wish I could have helped them.
javadeveloper
12-31 03:34 PM
How Simple is the Test ..for the existence of God...Why GC you can do some easy tests too like
Throw a glass Jar from 10th Floor of builing to the hard ground and if Glass JAR does not break then God exists other wise not
You can apply for job and don't appear for interview and if you still get a job then god exists otherwise not
I know/agree that my initial post is silly.but how about the later post
Throw a glass Jar from 10th Floor of builing to the hard ground and if Glass JAR does not break then God exists other wise not
You can apply for job and don't appear for interview and if you still get a job then god exists otherwise not
I know/agree that my initial post is silly.but how about the later post
saurav_4096
11-08 10:07 AM
msgs like this help establish the notion that this is an indian website dedicated to indian immigration issues. I didnt see any post wishing happy Eid/ Eid Mubarak nor did I notice last year that anyone wished a Merry Christmas/ Happy Holidays, nor do we wish our Chinese friends a Happy Chinese New Year.
As Diwali is national holiday in india... same is true for Eid and Christmas.
Would greeting on Eid or Christmas will also set the notion for Indian website ?
Happy Diwali to all :)
As Diwali is national holiday in india... same is true for Eid and Christmas.
Would greeting on Eid or Christmas will also set the notion for Indian website ?
Happy Diwali to all :)
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar