My Ping in TotalPing.com

Jumat, 24 Juni 2011

gibson les paul sunburst 1959

images Gibson Les Paul sunburst gibson les paul sunburst 1959. a 1959 Gibson Les Paul
  • a 1959 Gibson Les Paul



  • mikesin
    04-07 08:11 PM
    Thanks just4gc for giving me the coveted vdlrao post. I must say the ages spent analysing Visa bulletins statistics and congressional testimonials of Charles Oppenhiem have finally borne fruit ;).

    I guess Illusions beat me to the prediction. I must confess I havent spent a lot of time looking at Eb3 ROW. But even then I was surprised when it stayed at May 05 for as long as it did. The Backlog Reduction Centre stuck labor, the horizontal spillover, the Eb2 India backlog are few factors for why I was surprised.

    I would say dont lose hope on Eb3 ROW, but until Eb2 India backlog stays it will be slow movement except as illusions pointed out in july 09. Last VB mentioned 60% of the demand recieved is before jan 2004. Thats pointing to the older BRC cases which are now seeing the end of the tunnel. fingers crossed.


    ags123,

    I'm confused about the way the spill over works. Does it not go from EB1-ROW => EB2-ROW => EB3-ROW? Your post suggests that EB2-I gets the ROW spill overs before EB3-ROW. Is this the way it works? Sorry for the questions as I'm trying to understand how this works. Thanks for your response.





    wallpaper a 1959 Gibson Les Paul gibson les paul sunburst 1959. 2009 Gibson 1959 Les Paul
  • 2009 Gibson 1959 Les Paul



  • number30
    10-04 08:27 AM
    Children can apply for OCI once they become 18 years. Until that time PIO has to be used unless one of the parents becomes a citizen meanwhile





    gibson les paul sunburst 1959. GIBSON LES PAUL STANDARD 2008
  • GIBSON LES PAUL STANDARD 2008



  • sandy_anand
    08-11 08:12 AM
    That settles it!





    2011 2009 Gibson 1959 Les Paul gibson les paul sunburst 1959. GIBSON #39;59 LES PAUL 40th
  • GIBSON #39;59 LES PAUL 40th



  • mpadapa
    10-08 09:18 PM
    time for a bump



    more...


    gibson les paul sunburst 1959. Eye Candy Sunburst Les Paul
  • Eye Candy Sunburst Les Paul



  • gcisadawg
    01-14 09:26 PM
    Crazy,
    I am with you. I ugree with you.
    I have been vaiting for nearly 6 ears now to get my GC and I vill have no issue to ubandon it and re-apply in this kategory. What an apportunity.
    Buy the vay how long have you been in Umerica. The poynt based cystum is stupid, it gibes independence to upplicants. uver lagic is really grate.

    Based on what crazy said in his/her post, seems like you wont be getting your GC under the new system. :D





    gibson les paul sunburst 1959. All original sunburst Les
  • All original sunburst Les



  • gsc999
    09-22 01:06 PM
    >>>>-sending more flowers
    please.. enough of flowers..

    >>>>-a huge rally in Silicon Valley
    Now you have seen what goes and does not go into a rally. This is a complicated task so it has to be planned, as was the DC one.

    >>>-candlelight vigil at congress
    This will work if high school students do it. not "highly skilled" immigrants.

    >>>>-mass letter mailings from all of us
    Yeah.. spam them with emails..

    >>>-human chains
    This involves same complexity as the rally. so its not an easy task.

    >>>-hunger strike?
    This will be stupidity. ( I am not calling you stupid, but the idea. so no need to jump on me). Eat your food and live healty and happy. Is GC worth going on hunger strikes and suicide attempts? Thats too much of desperation. You are not from Afghanistan or Kenya right..?

    >>>-etc
    What else?
    Oh yeah.. the "drain stoppers" stuff.. thats again stupid. Thats too much literal comparison to brain drain.
    ----
    Ok, now that you have negated all ideas from other people, we anxiously wait for your ideas :)

    I am sure you are not just some reactive person who can only criticize but can also provide us with a solution.
    Lets hear em.



    more...


    gibson les paul sunburst 1959. Gibson Les Paul Standard.
  • Gibson Les Paul Standard.



  • techskill
    06-23 09:56 PM
    I wrote NEBRASKA SERVICE CENTER

    Section 11 has been created for you to tell them abt last EAD APPLICATION.
    Keyword here is "application".
    So in the Date I wrote the EAD application date and not the recept date.
    This can be found on the last EAD receipt notice.
    You are already sending them a copy of front and back of current EAD, where they can find on which date the EAD was approved etc.

    Most cases Ideally current immigration status is "I-485 ADJUSTMENT OF STATUS PENDING".
    I entered on an L1 5-6 years back. so I wrote manner of last entry as "TEMPORARY WORKER (L1)". Yes I have not reentered USA since then. Ha Ha.

    My office mate reentered recently using AP and he wrote, also as per our lawyer, to use the word "PAROLEE"


    I have a Question on the "Date" after the "Which Service Center?" in the EAD renewal.

    My 485 & EAD original application was sent on July 26th 2007 and my notice date was Aug 28th 2007. (i.e USCIS cashed my check on Aug 28th 2007).

    Based on the original application date i have pay the filing fees for my renewal. So what date shud i mention in that column.. Notice Date or the Receipt date?.
    Because if i write the notice date then what about the filing fees.

    My application was sent before the fee hike on July 30th 2007.


    Thanks in Advance





    2010 GIBSON LES PAUL STANDARD 2008 gibson les paul sunburst 1959. Gibson Les Paul sunburst
  • Gibson Les Paul sunburst



  • baburob2
    07-27 05:14 AM
    hi chisinau,or anyone..

    Hi chisinau..

    It's destiny that I came across your posting.. like you, I am an RN waiting for the DS230 approval also since Oct.2006.. believe it or not ,I was also informed by the NVC to resubmit a new DS230 because the previous one I submitted last year was already outdated. Now, I sent them the updated DS230 last June 27,2007.

    I really want to ask if in your opinion, or if you have some positive information regarding this�do we still have a chance of receiving an embassy interview and medical exam schedule before October 2007?

    I would really appreciate a response.. thank you
    Hi Peyton
    The quota is over and hence the chances of interview schedule before Oct 2007 is not possible. However depending on the origin of country, EB category , priority category you should stand a good chance of interview being scheduled for FY2008. My gut feeling is EB3 ROW would open up with Some 2005 year and EB3 Ind would open up wiht some 2003 and EB2 Ind would open up with some 2004 .



    more...


    gibson les paul sunburst 1959. 50th Anniversary 1959 Les Paul
  • 50th Anniversary 1959 Les Paul



  • a1b2c3
    11-01 07:12 PM
    I am EB2-I with PD of Aug 02, still waiting for approval of 485. July07 concurrent filer. 140 was approved in Sept08.

    And this is the interesting part. The online status still shows 140 as pending. No email either, just a soft LUD on the online status. USCIS is being truly erratic. A maverick?

    You should fill out a form with the Ombudsman. Just google for it. They should help you with your case.

    Is your NC cleared? Have you taken an infopass to confirm your biometrics and NC is all clear? There have been cases where fingerprinting was done but it wasn't reflected in the case status.





    hair GIBSON #39;59 LES PAUL 40th gibson les paul sunburst 1959. is a 1959 Gibson Les Paul
  • is a 1959 Gibson Les Paul



  • Jaime
    09-21 11:39 PM
    The broken system is causing a reverse brain rain, right? Well How about we:

    1- Each one of us buys 10 bath tub stoppers (you know, the stoppers you use when taking a bath, to stop the water from going down the drain) and mail them to Congress, Media, USCIS, etc- With a letter "Please stop the self-inflicted U.S. Reverse Brain Drain, already 100,000 highly-skilled have left, stop the 10-year green card delays for LEGAL highly-skilled immigrants that is pushing them out of the country in frustration and lured by the boming economies of their home countries. Retain these highly-skilld immigrats that the U.S. needs while American universities train more Americans in the sciences, math and technology that the country does NOT currently have and desperately needs to retain U.S. global leadership and competitiveness"...or something like that

    2-At the same time, we ALL send WHITE roses to Congress (Roses are now IV's trademark, we are known for them and the peace they mean, and roses should probably be on IV's logo too) Attach same note

    THAT will send a strong message!!! (trust me)



    more...


    gibson les paul sunburst 1959. Les Paul Signature (1959
  • Les Paul Signature (1959



  • BECsufferer
    10-10 09:40 AM
    I am very thrilled at the news that our President has own the highest honor of this world.
    Hearty Congratulations Mr. President !!!!

    I and my family feel immensely proud that we are able to live in this country of freedom governed by a great leader like you.

    Mr President you are the symbol of hope not only for the citizens of USA but also for all of the immigrant community. You have raised our hopes that we will also be able to become a citizen of this great country soon. Your selection as the Nobel Peace Prize winner has strengthen this hope further. Sir, Please do not belie our hopes.

    Please revamp the current immigration rules and provide immidiate attention to the immigration reform. Sir, we all are looking up to you.

    Congratulations to you Mr President and Congratulations to all of the citizens and residents of USA.

    God Bless USA.

    This is simply putting cart in front of horse ... he hasn't been president for more than 9 months and hasn't solved a single economic problem our country is facing.

    And if being simply president was creterion than our ex-presidente (Mr Cheney ... oops Mr. Bush ;)) would had got 8 noble prizes + 4 from Papa. It re-inforces my opinion that europeans are ... simply out of touch w/ reality. Look america has already showed world, it can elect a black as a president from country of pre-dominatly white ( still white, check census). And what have these european self-labeled-elites done comparably?

    If you think this person has vision and can solve worlds problems than do as he asks. Join us in fighting global terror, economic troubles and uplifting democarcy in middle-east.

    Yes, God bless America and spare us from these snobs.





    hot Eye Candy Sunburst Les Paul gibson les paul sunburst 1959. 1959 Gibson Les Paul Standard
  • 1959 Gibson Les Paul Standard



  • Devils_Advocate
    03-22 11:17 PM
    As per 2006 and 2007 CIR, only illegal immigrants get green card easy. Legals like us - it will become even more difficult. read the text of previous CIRs and new CIR will not be different. Below is the text, it clearly excludes legals from legalization. Hope I would have been daring enough to be illegal. Definately, illegals are the vote banks and they get all the attention.
    TEXT:

    SEC. 245B. ACCESS TO EARNED ADJUSTMENT.

    `(a) Adjustment of Status-

    `(1) PRINCIPAL ALIENS- Notwithstanding any other provision of law, including section 244(h) of this Act, the Secretary of Homeland Security shall adjust to the status of an alien lawfully admitted for permanent residence, an alien who satisfies the following requirements:

    `(A) APPLICATION- The alien shall file an application establishing eligibility for adjustment of status and pay the fine required under subsection (m) and any additional amounts owed under that subsection.

    `(B) CONTINUOUS PHYSICAL PRESENCE-

    `(i) IN GENERAL- The alien shall establish that the alien--

    `(I) was physically present in the United States on or before the date that is 5 years before April 5, 2006;

    `(II) was not legally present in the United States on April 5, 2006, under any classification set forth in section 101(a)(15); and

    `(III) did not depart from the United States during the 5-year period ending on April 5, 2006, except for brief, casual, and innocent departures.

    `(ii) LEGALLY PRESENT- For purposes of this subparagraph, an alien who has violated any conditions of his or her visa shall be considered not to be legally present in the United States.



    ..................legals dont earn legalization. In other parts of bill, legal immigrants have to go thru even more rigrous LC processes but illegals have to do nothing. So, all those excited about Obama and CIR, cool down.

    relax, no CIR will ever pass in the next few years



    more...


    house Gibson Les Paul Custom, gibson les paul sunburst 1959. Gibson-custom1959-les-paul
  • Gibson-custom1959-les-paul



  • GC08
    04-28 08:46 PM
    I tend to think a point system is better than what we have now. One thing though is that the points should be allocated "properly". For example, more points should be given to people with higher education, who earned a US degree, who have worked in the US for more years, who have paid more taxes, etc.

    Someone mentioned a good point is about the visa number limits. If the per country limits are not eliminated, the points system won't solve the problem. Of course, they should also give more points to people who have passed Labor and I140 and allow them to adjust status right away. Otherwise, we will further get stuck in all the backlogs. Poor us. :(

    I think if all the above issues are solved/cleared, probably a point system is good for us (i.e., EB based immigrants who are now stuck due to backlogs and retrogression). :p





    tattoo All original sunburst Les gibson les paul sunburst 1959. 1959 Gibson Les Paul Standard
  • 1959 Gibson Les Paul Standard



  • bluekayal
    10-11 11:34 AM
    According to BCIS (spoke to them yesterday), the Schedule A apps filed before retrogression will keep getting processed, because they were filed when Schedule A was current.

    I take this with a pinch of salt. Can anyone who filed 140/485 last year before retrogression hit EB 2, please post your experience? Have 485s after 2003 been approved?
    thanks

    Bluekayal


    Friends

    I filed My concurrent I-140 and I-485 in Schedule A Group-II , EB-2, Exceptional Ability in Arts and Sciences Application with USCIS recipt date of AUGUST 24, 2006 for both I-140 and I-485?

    (1) My I-140 is yet not approved I had asked my attorney to do premium processing. In this new situation should I go for premium processing or hold it back as they will not process my I-485 due to un availability of numbers in Schedule A.


    (2)With current retrogession in Schedule A in November visa bulletin What will happen to my I-140 and I-485 processing.


    (3)If Schedule A categorey ends after 10/5/2005 as indicated in November visa bulletin what will happen to CASES like mine which were filed after that? does they get transfered to EB-2 ( or EB-3) with their filing dates, set as priority date?

    (4) Does establishment of date of 10/5/2005 in NOVEMBER visa bulletin means that they will still process application that they accepted till this NOVEMBER-2006 .

    Your experienced help is Gretaly appreciated in this developing situation.



    more...


    pictures Gibson Les Paul Standard. gibson les paul sunburst 1959. 1981 Gibson Les Paul
  • 1981 Gibson Les Paul



  • vinodp1978
    06-28 03:44 PM
    Please ...let us agree on this ...will get an EAD even if i-140 is pending while 485 is filed correct??





    dresses 1959 Gibson Les Paul Standard gibson les paul sunburst 1959. Gibson Les Paul R9 Brazilian
  • Gibson Les Paul R9 Brazilian



  • WithoutGCAmigo
    06-18 11:25 AM
    So again a queue to get stuck in

    I think now EADs will get delayed...surely..

    If its not one thing its the other....we just too many in number....God save us..



    more...


    makeup 50th Anniversary 1959 Les Paul gibson les paul sunburst 1959. Gibson Les Paul Custom,
  • Gibson Les Paul Custom,



  • Caliber
    03-19 03:05 PM
    Instead of finding his faults, wouldn't it be easier to show some empathy to the point he is raising?

    IV has to do something specifically for EB3 I soon or else we'll lose the confidence of a lot of supporters. 2001...are you kidding me?

    We could not even pool $10K for FOIA. For lobbying, one needs lots and lots of money in the range of 100K -200K. What can IV do? Can you explain what you mean by "something'? if all of us EB3's can pool 100K, then we can request IV to do "SOMETHING". Hope every one understands this.





    girlfriend 1959 Gibson Les Paul Standard gibson les paul sunburst 1959. Les Paul 1958 Sunburst
  • Les Paul 1958 Sunburst



  • luckysiri
    04-15 10:15 AM
    Thanks hpandey and apume. Your suggestions are very helpful. I will definitely take FMLA and take the leave for 3 months. Once the baby is born, I will try to get into new job ASAP.

    I don't want anyone to be discriminated like me in the future. I know how painful it is as I am facing it now. I am hardly getting sleep and worried about my baby becoz of all the stress.





    hairstyles Les Paul Signature (1959 gibson les paul sunburst 1959. NEW Vintage Gibson Les Paul
  • NEW Vintage Gibson Les Paul



  • GCmuddu_H1BVaddu
    03-13 06:32 PM
    Guys, c'mon stop criticizing. Let this thread die, why digging and putting it back on the top and beat the crap out of me. Do you guys have any reason??



    Do you have any reason for just starting this thread? Anything you can do about the numbers moving by trying predict?

    Instead please focus on the efforts by IV core and support it in anyway you can so that we send out an united message.

    - cheers
    kris





    chanduv23
    01-15 11:05 AM
    :D :D :D Dude, There has been several incidents in past 1 year enough so you can draw a pattern. Do not act in ignorance. We have to pay attention to happenings around us and be cautious of the surroundings.

    I agree - these are things that have to be taken very seriously.

    I am also hearing that desi houses are being targeted in New Jersey as ZDesis have jewelery in houses.





    franklin
    09-20 03:34 PM
    Agreed - everyone, lets put this to rest.

    I did not mean any offense to people who couldn't attend attend for valid reasons, more those that didn't care at all to help.



    Tidak ada komentar:

    Posting Komentar