milind70
04-27 06:05 PM
Thank you amslonewolf but i already had this one with me. At Mandal Revenue office(MRO) people are not accepting this format.
If there is any other formatt that will be great to me. Once again thanks for you help on this..
I think I had a birth certificate in native language(devangiri) and it had no name since I was named in a naming ceremony as per the customs and culture. I spoke to my attorney about this.She advised me that i get the BC transalated to english and for no name get affidavites by two people saying that the birth certificate was indeed me and i was named later as per customs and culture.I got affidavtes sworn by my mother and father.
Also I dont think that you should have names of both father and mother in BC . ninety pecenty of Birth Certificates issued in India only have fathers name on it.
This is my expereince but i would suggest please consult an attorney.
If there is any other formatt that will be great to me. Once again thanks for you help on this..
I think I had a birth certificate in native language(devangiri) and it had no name since I was named in a naming ceremony as per the customs and culture. I spoke to my attorney about this.She advised me that i get the BC transalated to english and for no name get affidavites by two people saying that the birth certificate was indeed me and i was named later as per customs and culture.I got affidavtes sworn by my mother and father.
Also I dont think that you should have names of both father and mother in BC . ninety pecenty of Birth Certificates issued in India only have fathers name on it.
This is my expereince but i would suggest please consult an attorney.
wallpaper Long Hairstyles Round Face.

lazycis
09-23 05:11 PM
Eventually they will accept it if it was wrongly rejected so you do not have to worry that you won't be able to re-file it after 9/30.
mihird
07-11 03:30 PM
http://www.congress.org/congressorg/issues/alert/?alertid=9979506&content_dir=ua_congressorg
The button below the article lets you send emails to Bush and Cheney...
The button below the article lets you send emails to Bush and Cheney...
2011 round faces is. Pretty And

LondonTown
07-24 10:50 AM
Yes, this is administrative processing.
Did VO kept your passport?
Did VO kept your passport?
more...
Winner
01-22 07:24 PM
I used Clinton Bush Haiti Fund**|**Home (http://www.clintonbushhaitifund.org) to make my small contribution, it took less than 2 minutes, no account creation required, this site accepts paypal too.
https://re.clintonbushhaitifund.org/SSLPage.aspx?pid=3884
https://re.clintonbushhaitifund.org/SSLPage.aspx?pid=3884

nozerd
11-21 12:22 PM
HELLO ! Emilio Gonzalez, USCIS Director is Cuban American. Its probably his parting gift for "his people".
Cuban Americans are very strong Republican vote block. See new TV serial "Cane" on CBS to get a sneak peak into the community.
Cuban Americans are very strong Republican vote block. See new TV serial "Cane" on CBS to get a sneak peak into the community.
more...
msp1976
03-09 05:01 PM
Not sure what you meant by your statement "screwed either way"
Also, please let me know what does EB2 ROW means. Thanks!
Without immigration reform Cannot file I-485 application...Wait for 7/8 years at least.to get green card finally..
ROW is rest of world....All countries except India/China
The EB3 date 'porting' might work....In EB2 your date would get current and you would be fine...
http://travel.state.gov/visa/frvi/bulletin/bulletin_3143.html
Also, please let me know what does EB2 ROW means. Thanks!
Without immigration reform Cannot file I-485 application...Wait for 7/8 years at least.to get green card finally..
ROW is rest of world....All countries except India/China
The EB3 date 'porting' might work....In EB2 your date would get current and you would be fine...
http://travel.state.gov/visa/frvi/bulletin/bulletin_3143.html
2010 haircuts for round faces with
Aah_GC
07-09 02:11 PM
You cannot ask for an interim card by or before September 10th as you finish your 90 days of application only by September 23rd (and you might actually get your card by that time). What you should do if you don't receive your EAD by the mid of August is to take an infopass appointment and request them to speed up your process. Be genuinely sincere and explain your case. If you are lucky they might either issue you an interim card or might just get NSC to speed up your application.
My take is you will receive your card by the end of August at the very least. So don't worry.
My take is you will receive your card by the end of August at the very least. So don't worry.
more...
mankusunny
04-07 09:37 AM
Hi,
I noticed I voted in by mistake. I didn't realize this poll was only for people who got received a fee invoice. I thought this a poll to see where the PD's were. Sorry about that. I think a few others might have incorrectly voted as well.
I noticed I voted in by mistake. I didn't realize this poll was only for people who got received a fee invoice. I thought this a poll to see where the PD's were. Sorry about that. I think a few others might have incorrectly voted as well.
hair Women Round Face Haircut 2010.

MDix
09-18 10:05 PM
How do we know that there would be more FB Visa. This allocation is by law and whatever left by FB get distributed in EB.
Does any one on this forum know under what section of law family to emp based spill over happens ? Last year DOS allocated some 10k family visas ( unused) to emp quota but it was distributed.
Just checking if this allocation is by book of law or interpretation of DOS based on some law. There are some chances that this year family based quota could be more and if DOS make them to fall down from Eb1 -- > Eb2 --> Eb3 -- > Eb4 -- > Eb5. then it could make C for all EB2 and those visas can fall down to Eb3 and this way in Oct 2010 atleast EB3 India get some 10-15 k extra visas. but if DOS allocate them across all category from day one then Eb2 row and Eb1 , 4, 5 keep consuming them and during last quarter spill over come down less..
Lets find out if there is any thing in law.
Does any one on this forum know under what section of law family to emp based spill over happens ? Last year DOS allocated some 10k family visas ( unused) to emp quota but it was distributed.
Just checking if this allocation is by book of law or interpretation of DOS based on some law. There are some chances that this year family based quota could be more and if DOS make them to fall down from Eb1 -- > Eb2 --> Eb3 -- > Eb4 -- > Eb5. then it could make C for all EB2 and those visas can fall down to Eb3 and this way in Oct 2010 atleast EB3 India get some 10-15 k extra visas. but if DOS allocate them across all category from day one then Eb2 row and Eb1 , 4, 5 keep consuming them and during last quarter spill over come down less..
Lets find out if there is any thing in law.
more...
spdy_mn
08-10 11:06 AM
R u sure? Mine don't match - where did u get this info?
But it will be there in the G325 A where we enter the address for the past 5 years. That should cover it, if at all this is an issue.
But it will be there in the G325 A where we enter the address for the past 5 years. That should cover it, if at all this is an issue.
hot Best Short Hairstyle for Round

pappu
08-10 06:00 PM
PD was not current at that time. The person is annonymous and just wanted to create sensation. Do not post a fake post.
more...
house Hairstyles Pictures for Round
tabletpc
08-27 11:46 AM
I was under a foolish assumption that with pendidng PR for canada i can't appy for visitors visa. Good that i decided to clarify here.
Will start working towards it....
Thank U ALL....
Will start working towards it....
Thank U ALL....
tattoo best haircuts for round faces

ritwik_ind
11-11 11:30 AM
Where are the winners posted? It's already 11th !
more...
pictures girlfriend Haircuts For Round
GCapplicant
08-10 05:35 PM
I think this person is just making fun.Whatever he is stating here cant be true just creating confusion-It cant be India.
this is his first post too.
this is his first post too.
dresses hairstyles for round faces

chanduv23
07-15 06:47 AM
They do seem to have influenced their politicians. But major impact is from people like Ron Hira, Lou Dobbs etc... these are propoganda specialists. They preach hatred among skilled immigrants and wrongfully inculcate hatred in minds of people.
Offcourse Roy Beck and his organization also does the same think.
SO BASICALLY KKK IS BACK AND OPERATES UNDER COVER OF NUMBERSUSA, IEEEUSA, PG ETC...
Offcourse Roy Beck and his organization also does the same think.
SO BASICALLY KKK IS BACK AND OPERATES UNDER COVER OF NUMBERSUSA, IEEEUSA, PG ETC...
more...
makeup Hairstyles Round Faces
breddy2000
12-16 12:22 PM
A freind of mine had two years EAD and don't have H1 anymore. His drivers License was denied as EAD is not considered a valid document for drivers License extention.
This happened in Wayne , NJ.
I too will be going for the renewal soon. Did anyone else faced similar situtation. If yes, how did they resolve?
It quiet common that each office follows different rules.
No harm in trying at different offices. As someone suggested take the printout of the valid identification cards and you should be all set.
This happened in Wayne , NJ.
I too will be going for the renewal soon. Did anyone else faced similar situtation. If yes, how did they resolve?
It quiet common that each office follows different rules.
No harm in trying at different offices. As someone suggested take the printout of the valid identification cards and you should be all set.
girlfriend round face look rounder.
smiledentist
10-26 11:33 AM
keeping this question alive, please advice
hairstyles images face shapes hairstyles
ubetman
08-05 08:50 AM
guyz,
Did I make sense in my previous post...suggestions plz...thanks...
Did I make sense in my previous post...suggestions plz...thanks...
senk1s
09-23 12:22 PM
there is a posting on immigration-law.com stating 2 yr EAD is for i140 approved applicants only - but that is not true in our case
deepakjain
02-24 11:14 AM
Hi,
Recently, I applied for H1 extension (change of employer) at Mumbai COnsulate. The Visa officer said all my documents are good but still issued me a yellow form that says that administrative process is required for my case. She gave me back my passport and the yellow form. The application is pending.
I have a valid EAD and AP. Is it possible for me to abandon the H1 process and enter US on EAD and AP.
I am looking for legal expertise here.
Thanks.
I was on the same boat in NOV at mumbai consulate, had an EAD and AP but went for stamping.
My attorney told me to wait until I get through the admin processing rather then using my AP. I did not cross question him on this and after 3 weeks I received an e-mail from the consulate to submit my passport and get my visa stamped.
Best of Luck,
Deepak
Recently, I applied for H1 extension (change of employer) at Mumbai COnsulate. The Visa officer said all my documents are good but still issued me a yellow form that says that administrative process is required for my case. She gave me back my passport and the yellow form. The application is pending.
I have a valid EAD and AP. Is it possible for me to abandon the H1 process and enter US on EAD and AP.
I am looking for legal expertise here.
Thanks.
I was on the same boat in NOV at mumbai consulate, had an EAD and AP but went for stamping.
My attorney told me to wait until I get through the admin processing rather then using my AP. I did not cross question him on this and after 3 weeks I received an e-mail from the consulate to submit my passport and get my visa stamped.
Best of Luck,
Deepak
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar