
cdeneo
06-01 08:49 PM
With the news of onset of RFE's - does the attorney only get the RFE or do both the attorney and the applicant get a copy of the RFE.
I am sure many would have this question - my attorney on the submitted G-28 form was one tied to my previous company. I have switched jobs since then but have not submitted AC-21 notification (though I qualify for the same). I have not submitted a new G-28 form to change attorney representation since I do not have an attorney at this time.
I just want to make sure that incase an RFE is issued - I get a copy even though my old attorney is on file. Any input/advise will be much appreciated on how to make sure of the same.
I am sure many would have this question - my attorney on the submitted G-28 form was one tied to my previous company. I have switched jobs since then but have not submitted AC-21 notification (though I qualify for the same). I have not submitted a new G-28 form to change attorney representation since I do not have an attorney at this time.
I just want to make sure that incase an RFE is issued - I get a copy even though my old attorney is on file. Any input/advise will be much appreciated on how to make sure of the same.
wallpaper After Germany, Robert is
Raju
07-04 09:32 PM
My state in four lines
1) Came to US on F-1 Visa, never completed my masters
2) Shifted to H-1B and i have been with the same client and havent been to India for four years.
3) Now i am doing part time MBA from a top Ivy league school and i have $40,000 in loans from my MBA. i have not finished it as yet.
4) Applied for labor and priority date is Jan 2007 and i wanted to apply for 1-485 and AP and Skip H-1B stamping
But because of the july 2nd i cant do that anymore and i will have to go to H-1B stamping. I wonder what will happen if my stamping gets rejected. If dont attend classes for 4 months. My student loan will start asking for monthly payments. I am in a quagmire.
But still i have decided that i will go to India in any case and if payments become overdue for more months. I dont know what to do.
I had so many hoped on the current numbers . Any idea guys what can i do?
Dont panick man. Your should not have a problem with H1 stamping!
1) Came to US on F-1 Visa, never completed my masters
2) Shifted to H-1B and i have been with the same client and havent been to India for four years.
3) Now i am doing part time MBA from a top Ivy league school and i have $40,000 in loans from my MBA. i have not finished it as yet.
4) Applied for labor and priority date is Jan 2007 and i wanted to apply for 1-485 and AP and Skip H-1B stamping
But because of the july 2nd i cant do that anymore and i will have to go to H-1B stamping. I wonder what will happen if my stamping gets rejected. If dont attend classes for 4 months. My student loan will start asking for monthly payments. I am in a quagmire.
But still i have decided that i will go to India in any case and if payments become overdue for more months. I dont know what to do.
I had so many hoped on the current numbers . Any idea guys what can i do?
Dont panick man. Your should not have a problem with H1 stamping!
franklin
06-22 08:24 PM
Your choice - you can follow the instructions sent by UCSIS and hope for a smooth processing of I 485, or ignore the instructions and be sure to have delays
2011 kristen stewart hair color.
dextro_a
02-05 02:24 PM
you have to give the H1 qualifying exam (I think Step 3), then you have to apply for Residency in universities. They all call you for personal interview, and the results are announced in mid march. Once you are selected, they'll process H1 for you. If you do not have step 3 cleared, then they'll process J1 visa for you. Most of these universities come under non-profit so, H1 quota is not a issue for them.
more...
SAPGURU
06-30 02:36 PM
Nothing is going to happen...I think rumor is spread by AILA itself so that all people can submit the papers before 2nd July and attorneys can file the cases on 3rd before they go on July 4th vacation, Just watch nothing going to happen in July, No new bulletin.

indyanguy
01-14 01:40 PM
The HR is not willing to give a letter in the format I requested. I heard opinions from different forums that in situations like this, a colleague's letter would be sufficient.
Also, do I need to submit TWO letters from each company?
Also, do I need to submit TWO letters from each company?
more...

webm
04-08 11:10 AM
Please see my signature for details.
__________________
PD - Oct 1st 2001
140 AD-Sep'2005
I-485 - RD - 2007 June 25th.--TSC
__________________
PD - Oct 1st 2001
140 AD-Sep'2005
I-485 - RD - 2007 June 25th.--TSC
2010 kristen stewart hair colour.

Kodi
06-08 08:07 AM
What is a status quo?
more...

getrdone
01-16 05:19 PM
One more thing before you draft a letter take a look at the job description/qualification/experience required which is filed along with the
labor certificate.
if possible get those "experience required " in the experience letter from
prvious employer to show that you had those experiences before you joined.
Cheers !
I received a RFE on experience letters (EB3). I have searched everywhere but haven't found the format for a winning experience letter.
Can someone with an approved 140 please paste a format of the experience letter on this thread?
Thanks!
labor certificate.
if possible get those "experience required " in the experience letter from
prvious employer to show that you had those experiences before you joined.
Cheers !
I received a RFE on experience letters (EB3). I have searched everywhere but haven't found the format for a winning experience letter.
Can someone with an approved 140 please paste a format of the experience letter on this thread?
Thanks!
hair kristen stewart hair colour.

bindas74
05-16 12:28 PM
Bindas,
I believe one can send all applications in one packet, but be sure to include separate copies of supporting documents for each application with each sub-packet (per app). If paying by check, send separate checks (although I seem to recall you saying you'd paid by credit card).
Keep us posted on your renewal experience!
Thanks,
Thanks X-Wing. Will keep you all posted about my experiences.
I believe one can send all applications in one packet, but be sure to include separate copies of supporting documents for each application with each sub-packet (per app). If paying by check, send separate checks (although I seem to recall you saying you'd paid by credit card).
Keep us posted on your renewal experience!
Thanks,
Thanks X-Wing. Will keep you all posted about my experiences.
more...

chanduv23
03-15 02:11 PM
You meant, getting residency on h1b is extremely 'difficult' in recent times? Anyways, if your wife has once got a residency on H1, getting a fellowship on H1 should not be that difficult. Hospitals are much easier on physicians that are already on a H1 status...its the same as its the case with IT employers...once on a H1, its easier to move around on a H1..
Just like my wife, your wife too now has sufficent H1 years to get through both residency and fellowship, I guess, so running out of time is not a problem either.
Only thing, people like you and me need to worry about is what if the residency is pursued at a non-profit (quota exempt H1) and wife decides to pursue fellowship at a for-profit (quota H1).
In that scenerio, fellowship on a H1 might be a bit of a problem...
I suggest, if your wife has already started residency on H1, avoid thinking of getting onto a J1 ever.
You will unnecessarily complicate her immigration profile...
Well Mihir, I was not talking about getting back to J1, but just correlating his experience on j1 with a possible scenerio on h1b and wanted to know if people do fellowships on h1b. I have not come across any, but have come across J1 fellowship candidates, so I was wondering that maybe it is actually difficult to get it on h1b. Anyways, I will find out as we have already started to enquire about fellowships on h1b.
Just like my wife, your wife too now has sufficent H1 years to get through both residency and fellowship, I guess, so running out of time is not a problem either.
Only thing, people like you and me need to worry about is what if the residency is pursued at a non-profit (quota exempt H1) and wife decides to pursue fellowship at a for-profit (quota H1).
In that scenerio, fellowship on a H1 might be a bit of a problem...
I suggest, if your wife has already started residency on H1, avoid thinking of getting onto a J1 ever.
You will unnecessarily complicate her immigration profile...
Well Mihir, I was not talking about getting back to J1, but just correlating his experience on j1 with a possible scenerio on h1b and wanted to know if people do fellowships on h1b. I have not come across any, but have come across J1 fellowship candidates, so I was wondering that maybe it is actually difficult to get it on h1b. Anyways, I will find out as we have already started to enquire about fellowships on h1b.
hot with big names like Kristen

sportsguy131
07-31 02:28 PM
Hello,
I have a question, this is about my mom's H1 B visa. Her H1B visa is about to expire in one month.(she had a maximum stay for 6 years). But my grandfather had applied for a greencard process for my mom through family based and we are 2 months away from getting the visa numbers. So Is there any way my mom can extend her H1B. She is currently working as a teacher. (There are lot of options for people who applied for Greencard process through employment, but I don't see any for family based greencard process). Any help would be really appreciated.
Thank You.
I have a question, this is about my mom's H1 B visa. Her H1B visa is about to expire in one month.(she had a maximum stay for 6 years). But my grandfather had applied for a greencard process for my mom through family based and we are 2 months away from getting the visa numbers. So Is there any way my mom can extend her H1B. She is currently working as a teacher. (There are lot of options for people who applied for Greencard process through employment, but I don't see any for family based greencard process). Any help would be really appreciated.
Thank You.
more...
house actress Kristen Stewart

gondalguru
06-20 12:14 AM
I am in the same boat. I have outlined my case in a similar thread posed today.
tattoo Rob and Kristen aren#39;t saying

kaizersoze
07-17 06:17 PM
Order Details - Jul 17, 2007 6:38 PM EDT
Google Order #376816648638727
Print
Shipping Status Qty Item Price
Not yet shipped 1 Contribute 100 $100.00
Tax (VA) : $0.00
Total: $100.00
Purchased from:
Immigration Voice
PO Box 114
Dayton NJ 08810
UNITED STATES
850 391-4966
\
We need more people to do the same. Core has toiled tirelessly to move mountains. Pls dont make them also start a funding drive every month. There's more important issues that need their attention and can't worry about running out of funds every time a new initiative needs starting.
Google Order #376816648638727
Shipping Status Qty Item Price
Not yet shipped 1 Contribute 100 $100.00
Tax (VA) : $0.00
Total: $100.00
Purchased from:
Immigration Voice
PO Box 114
Dayton NJ 08810
UNITED STATES
850 391-4966
\
We need more people to do the same. Core has toiled tirelessly to move mountains. Pls dont make them also start a funding drive every month. There's more important issues that need their attention and can't worry about running out of funds every time a new initiative needs starting.
more...
pictures Volturi, the fearsome

PlainSpeak
01-13 10:06 AM
I am working on h1b now but my 485 is pending for more than 180 days and have Valid EAD which I didn't use so far.
Since you have a valid EAD you are good status vice. Of course you moving to EAD is letting go of the safety net of H1B but that is something you have no choice on. Make sure you apply for EAD extension excatly 120 days before the expiry of current EAD. Since you are EB2 2006 most probabaly you will only get 1 year EAD
If I get laid off and my employer cancels the h1b, Am i out of status?
If you get laid off because of cost cutting (and not because of performance) you might get some money form teh company depeneding on your number of years of service. You might also get extended medical coverage for your family fo rthe same rate which goes out of your paycheck currently for some time (CORBA rule). Employer will most probabaly cancel your H1B since total H1B count for each company is kept an eye on by USCIS. Cancelling of H1B will NOT make you out of status since you will automatically move to EAD. Best thing right now for you will be to not worry about layoffs but to start search for a new job .Remember on EAD a permenant open ended job is better than a contract job with a end date. If you have the option do NOt join a staffing firm.
2) Can they cancel my approved i 140?
Yes they can because a 140 shows a companies ability to pay and if they need to proceess new GC they wil have problem with existing 140 which tehy do not need to hold since candidate has left. Most probabaly in your companies case since they are in a bad situation financialy they might not cancle 140 because cancellation costs money too. In any case register your 140 on USCIS case status website and keep checking it everyday for any LUD's. If an LUD happens on your 140 and IF its because of company cancelling the 140 uSCIS will send you a NOID (Notice of Intent to Deny) which has a time limit of 30 days to reply. The reply will be that you have joined another compnay with similar job and ur AOS intent is satisfied. For that to happen you need to have another job if and when you get NOID. If no reply is made to teh NIOD then USCIS will cancle your 485 and tat would be bad for you
3) I am planning to use EAD for my next job, How much time do I have to find a new job to be in Status?
See above ....
Hope i was able to help you. I went through the same thing so if you need additonal clarification go ahead and ask me
Since you have a valid EAD you are good status vice. Of course you moving to EAD is letting go of the safety net of H1B but that is something you have no choice on. Make sure you apply for EAD extension excatly 120 days before the expiry of current EAD. Since you are EB2 2006 most probabaly you will only get 1 year EAD
If I get laid off and my employer cancels the h1b, Am i out of status?
If you get laid off because of cost cutting (and not because of performance) you might get some money form teh company depeneding on your number of years of service. You might also get extended medical coverage for your family fo rthe same rate which goes out of your paycheck currently for some time (CORBA rule). Employer will most probabaly cancel your H1B since total H1B count for each company is kept an eye on by USCIS. Cancelling of H1B will NOT make you out of status since you will automatically move to EAD. Best thing right now for you will be to not worry about layoffs but to start search for a new job .Remember on EAD a permenant open ended job is better than a contract job with a end date. If you have the option do NOt join a staffing firm.
2) Can they cancel my approved i 140?
Yes they can because a 140 shows a companies ability to pay and if they need to proceess new GC they wil have problem with existing 140 which tehy do not need to hold since candidate has left. Most probabaly in your companies case since they are in a bad situation financialy they might not cancle 140 because cancellation costs money too. In any case register your 140 on USCIS case status website and keep checking it everyday for any LUD's. If an LUD happens on your 140 and IF its because of company cancelling the 140 uSCIS will send you a NOID (Notice of Intent to Deny) which has a time limit of 30 days to reply. The reply will be that you have joined another compnay with similar job and ur AOS intent is satisfied. For that to happen you need to have another job if and when you get NOID. If no reply is made to teh NIOD then USCIS will cancle your 485 and tat would be bad for you
3) I am planning to use EAD for my next job, How much time do I have to find a new job to be in Status?
See above ....
Hope i was able to help you. I went through the same thing so if you need additonal clarification go ahead and ask me
dresses It features Robert Pattinson#39;s

nonimmi
06-25 11:36 AM
It is free. I just got 8 photos done from AAA.... But I am plus member..
But even for regular member you should get 6 photos.
I called AAA. They said its free for Premium members only. I'm Plus member and price is $25 for 6 photos.
But even for regular member you should get 6 photos.
I called AAA. They said its free for Premium members only. I'm Plus member and price is $25 for 6 photos.
more...
makeup Robert Pattinson Sans Kristen

reno_john
06-08 11:52 AM
Again I say Rest in peace CIR forever. I was never for it
girlfriend protects Kristen Stewart#39;s

chanduv23
04-21 01:44 PM
If I485 is denied for wrong reason (due to USCIS error), I understand that the application and attorney can file a MTR, but during the time till the case is reopened again, is it legal for the employee to work on EAD?
My assumption here is once the denial notice is received, it may take few weeks/months to gather the necessary information, send it to USCIS and then the case gets reopened.
This is a grey area subject to interpretations. Talk to an Anttorney - the reason I say this is - when your 485 gets denied wrongfully (your Attorney will tell you if the REASON was wrongful) - say AC21 old employer revoke 140 after 180 days - then an MOTIC whould resolve your issue - which typically takes a few weeks to 2 months or a bit more. Whether you stay here or work here - it is the same - no "Particular status". Once your MOTIC gets approved, you are back in status - so it is a big grey area subject to interpretation and Attorneys have different views based on how conservative one wants to be.
If you are sure your 485 can get denied for a "right reason" - then MTR or Appeal may not work - so you have to work out other options.
My assumption here is once the denial notice is received, it may take few weeks/months to gather the necessary information, send it to USCIS and then the case gets reopened.
This is a grey area subject to interpretations. Talk to an Anttorney - the reason I say this is - when your 485 gets denied wrongfully (your Attorney will tell you if the REASON was wrongful) - say AC21 old employer revoke 140 after 180 days - then an MOTIC whould resolve your issue - which typically takes a few weeks to 2 months or a bit more. Whether you stay here or work here - it is the same - no "Particular status". Once your MOTIC gets approved, you are back in status - so it is a big grey area subject to interpretation and Attorneys have different views based on how conservative one wants to be.
If you are sure your 485 can get denied for a "right reason" - then MTR or Appeal may not work - so you have to work out other options.
hairstyles of Kristen Stewart, Robert

abq_gc
08-20 08:07 PM
we have to make USCIS more transparent and effective...
xbohdpukc
09-25 02:45 PM
If this is derivative, then how come H1 obtained should be counted towards H4. H1 is standalone and should not be counted.
Again, my wife is on H4 for 6 years and I did not get into 485 stage. Now she wants to go to India and come back after a one year break. If she comes back after a year on new H1, it would be fine for her. If she come back on H4, can she get a H1 after one year?
Any idea, whether this is possible?
Ur missing the point.
The number after the letter, which stands for the classification category is pretty much irrelevant for the purpose of determining the maximum period of stay. You might notice that in many publications USCIS addresses visitors to the US as being in B, H or L status, omitting the #.
As long as your wife maintains her H4 status properly (providing you maintain your H1 status) and as long as she possess necessary travel documents she is free to enter and exit the country.
As far as I understand she will not have any legal problem obtaining an H1 visa after staying out of the country for a year, as long as the visa # is available, she has a job offer etc.
But I do not believe that her H status clock will reset if she leaves the country for a year, then enter in H4 status (which is still a derivative and tied to your principal H status clock). Therefore she will not be able to change her status to that of H1.
Again, it's a pretty complicated matter and you might want to consult an experienced lawyer.
Again, my wife is on H4 for 6 years and I did not get into 485 stage. Now she wants to go to India and come back after a one year break. If she comes back after a year on new H1, it would be fine for her. If she come back on H4, can she get a H1 after one year?
Any idea, whether this is possible?
Ur missing the point.
The number after the letter, which stands for the classification category is pretty much irrelevant for the purpose of determining the maximum period of stay. You might notice that in many publications USCIS addresses visitors to the US as being in B, H or L status, omitting the #.
As long as your wife maintains her H4 status properly (providing you maintain your H1 status) and as long as she possess necessary travel documents she is free to enter and exit the country.
As far as I understand she will not have any legal problem obtaining an H1 visa after staying out of the country for a year, as long as the visa # is available, she has a job offer etc.
But I do not believe that her H status clock will reset if she leaves the country for a year, then enter in H4 status (which is still a derivative and tied to your principal H status clock). Therefore she will not be able to change her status to that of H1.
Again, it's a pretty complicated matter and you might want to consult an experienced lawyer.
FredG
May 26th, 2007, 09:06 AM
All brushes are not created equal. The arctic butterfly that Stephen mentioned builds up a static charge that causes the particles to cling to the brush. A brush without a charge just moves the particles around and leaves them in the cavity if not thoroughly blown out. More on that here (http://www.visibledust.com/index.php).
I've not had good results from eclipse, and you cannot take it on an airplane. I've had very good results with the combination of a blower and arctic butterfly. For extremely stubborn dirt, I've had good luck with a lens pen. More on that here (http://www.lenspen.com/).
Michael makes a good point about the possibility of loose brush fibers, so user beware whenever you stick anything inside the cavity.
I've not had good results from eclipse, and you cannot take it on an airplane. I've had very good results with the combination of a blower and arctic butterfly. For extremely stubborn dirt, I've had good luck with a lens pen. More on that here (http://www.lenspen.com/).
Michael makes a good point about the possibility of loose brush fibers, so user beware whenever you stick anything inside the cavity.
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar